𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 ♡...

By laviverse

where an introverted jaemin takes interest on the cute boy who moved in next door. • lee jeno × na jaemin • h... More

« one »
« two »
« three »
« four »
« five »
« six »
« seven »
« eight »
« nine »
« ten »
« eleven »
« twelve »
« thirteen »
« fourteen »
« fifteen »
« sixteen »
« seventeen »
« eighteen »
« nineteen »
« twenty »
« twenty-one »
«twenty-two»
« twenty-three »
« twenty-four »
« twenty-five »
« twenty-six »
« a/n »

« twenty-seven »

1.6K 58 44
By laviverse

As soon as they entered the house, Jeno lightly placed Jaemin on the sofa. He ran upstairs and came back with the medical kit. He cleaned up the bleeding wound and wrapped it in a bandage. He then carried the injured male to his room and left him on the bed, Renjun grinning at him.

"When you're done, call me," Jeno told him.

The male hummed in reply before looking at Renjun, who was wriggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that and take that wizard outfit off," snapped Jaemin.

The male did as he was told and threw the clothes in the corner of the room before launching himself next to Jaemin on the bed. "Jaemin and Jeno sitting in a tree, making love and three babies-"

"YAH STOP!" Jaemin screamed before grabbing a pillow and shoving it on Renjun's face.

"When you get married make sure the bouquet comes to me. I want to get married to YangYang as well-"

Jaemin cut through his words. "I'm getting changed. Get out before I shove a pillow up against your ass."

"That's so gay-"

Playfully pushing him, Renjun made a big deal of falling on the ground before crawling away downstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

Jeno entered the room as Jaemin raised his hands to stretch. He had an ice pack in his hand. He sat down exceptionally close to Jaemin who tilted his head to the side in confusion. Without speaking, the older male moved the shirt away from Jaemin's collarbone to reveal the bruises. He gently brushed his fingers against them before placing the ice pack on them. They stayed in the comfortable silence for a little while before Jeno placed a hand on the younger's cheek and leaned in to place a soft kiss before moving back, his eyes glinting.

"Is something wrong?"

For several seconds, Jeno didn't reply but just looked at Jaemin's expressive and large eyes. He wrapped an arm around the younger and held him in his arms, not wanting to let go. Jaemin hugged back. He knew the older male was worried about what happened with the drunk men.

"Don't worry, they'll fade away."

Placing his chin on the younger male's chin, he whispered, "I'm just worried about your health."

They both drew back and held hands. "You worry too much. I'll be alright as long as you are here with me, Nono."

Jeno smiled at the cute nickname. "Then shall we go downstairs, Nana?"

Picking up the younger male bridals tyle, they headed downstairs into the living room. They all sat down.

"So what should we do?" Renjun asked. He tried to hold back his smile as he watched Jaemin rest his head on Jeno's lap and stretch out his legs while Jeno stroked his hair.

"I'm still confused," Jisung suddenly said. "Why wasn't dad at the competition?"

"That's the thing, we aren't sure either," replied Renjun.

"The stage was a week ago," stated Jeno. "But your dad and Jaehyun were close even before that. That's what the guy there said."

"We can see the stage performance if you set up the TV," suggested Jaemin.

Leaping up from the red bean bag, Jisung set up the TV and handed the remote to Jeno. They scrolled through every performance they could lay their eyes on, watching them in complete silence.

"Don't you find it a bit suspicious though?"

Everyone turned to face Renjun.

"I mean, he's been missing dance practice the same days Jaehyun Hyung has. And you saw the photoshoot they had. They looked like a married couple."

The clock struck midnight as they were all in deep conversation regarding Taeyong and Jaehyun. The silence broke as they heard the front door open.

"Dad!" shouted Jisung, which was followed by someone loudly going "SHHHH!"

"Jisung, who is it?" Jaemin asked. He got up with the help of Jeno, and the three stared at the door, waiting to see who entered the house.

At the living room door stood Jaehyun, holding a wasted Taeyong with red cheeks in his arms. Lost for words, Jaemin tried to form a sentence while flailing his arms around, which failed miserably. They moved and made space for Jaehyun, who sat down with Taeyong's head resting against his chest, looking like a baby.

"Explain. Please. Now," was all Jaemin could utter.

The male took a deep breath. "I suggested we went to the bar for a drink and I promised we would come back early. Turns out he wanted to go to the karaoke room afterwards. And of course, I couldn't say no, so we went. We danced and Taeyong never told me had a low tolerance so he got drunk after one bottle of soju and kept drinking. Then he started saying weird stuff and dancing, before collapsing in my arms."

"Why at the bar in the first place? Dad normally doesn't drink unless something good happens," remarked Jaemin.

"Just cause. He told me he hadn't gone since you were born so I thought I might take him and have some fun."

An awkward silence stirred in the room. Jaemin's eyes were fixed on Taeyong, watching him cuddle up to Jaehyun, gentle snores escaping from him. It was only when he squinted his eyes he noticed the light tear stains on his face.

"Did dad cry by any chance?"

Jaehyun looked guiltily at the male sleeping peacefully in his arms before speaking. "While he was drunk, he told me how hard he found it to raise you and Jisung all alone. He felt guilty for not knowing about anything that was happening to you so he ended up bursting in tears."

"He, did?"

"He kept saying he was a bad dad and kept banging his head on the table. After I got him to calm down, he told me how if he could go back in time, he would have treated you better." Everyone was silent, Jisung shuffled around on the carpet, waiting for someone to say something. "Why are you all still up? Shouldn't you all be sleeping? You have school tomorrow," Jaehyun said, diverting their attention away from Taeyong.

They explained what happened, including what happened to Jaemin. He was reluctant on revealing it at first, but Jeno convinced him it was better for him, so he explained everything, with Jaemin burying his head into the older's shoulder from shame and embarrassment. 

After a while of thinking, Jaehyun finally spoke. "Jaemin, you shouldn't have to go through anything like that. It's best if you talk it out with your dad in the morning. For now, it's best if you go to sleep. And we should send Renjun home as well."

"Jaehyun Hyung, are you dating Taeyong Hyung?" Renjun asked.

The man's ears went red before responding. "N-no."

"Yeah, sure. I'll believe that once I hear Jaemin chocked on a dick-"

Jaemin looked at Renjun with wide eyes are flaring nostrils, which gave Renjun an idea of what would happen to him if he didn't shut up.

"It's best if I head home. My dads are probably worried. See you tomorrow Jeno, Jaemin."

Renjun waved before sending a smirk and a wink to Jaemin, clearly telling him, "Don't get too freaky," with his eyes.

After Renjun left, Jeno stood up. "I should get going as well."

"Oh, about that," Jaehyun responded, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a house key, passing it to Jeno. "Johnny told me that he was going after Seolhyun, but he ended up going to visit Ten and they went somewhere. He wanted you to stay over the night. The keys are to get spare clothes."

Jeno nodded before sprinting out the door. 

"I'll go get ready for bed," Jisung said, a yawn escaping from him. He naruto-ran up the stairs.

"Did he say where they were going?" questioned Jaemin, feeling curious.

"Not really. But since it's Johnny and Ten, they probably went somewhere private. When those two are together, it's best not to say what they can get up to," responded Jaehyun, a shiver running up his spine.

"Wait, they're dating?"

"Yep. They said they were thinking about telling Jeno for a while."

"How did they meet?" there were so many interesting things Jaemin had missed out on.

"Johnny met Ten through Taeyong, and I met Taeyong through Johnny."

"Oh. Speaking of dad, what are we going to do with him?" Jaemin asked, pressing his lips together in a straight line.

"I'll stay the night to look after him. He'll probably feel sick after drinking after so long," he said, smiling at the elder in his arms.

Jeno walked in. "So what did I miss?"

"Oh, nothing. Just future father and son talk" replied Jaehyun with his dimpled smile.

"What? You're planning on proposing-"

Jeno gently placed a hand over Jaemin's mouth. "Shh, sweetheart. If Taeyong Hyung hears, the surprise will be ruined."

"So are you two dating now?"

"Yeah," they both said, not being able to hide their smiles.

"Well, then you can sleep together. Now shoo," Jaehyun responded, waving a hand at them.

"Gladly," Jeno said, sending an eye smile to the older before scooping up Jaemin and carrying him upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

In the darkness, their cuddles felt like a touch of heaven, warm, together, cosy. Jeno's strong arms wrapped around Jaemin's small frame brought him a peace he'd never known before, a calming of the storms in his heart. 

"Jeno?"

"Hmm?" replied the sleepy older male.

"I love you."

A smile appeared on Jeno's face, followed by a light blush that couldn't be seen in the dark. A gentle kiss was placed on Jaemin's cheek before the older snuggled up and held the younger tighter in his arms.

"I love you too."

.

.

.

.

.

la fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
109K 4.6K 37
In which Jaemin is a bisexual boy who makes Jeno question his own sexuality. started : 12/10/20 ended : 02/16/21 TW : -homophobia -self harm -drugs...
256K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...