๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’ป๐‘’ & ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ... More

๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฎ & ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
ii. Aliens of London
iii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
ii. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
iii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
iii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

ii. Boom Town

752 17 2
By NLPrivett

The Doctor, Rose, Mickey, Jack and I walk down to the town

hall to catch Margret and see what she's up to. The five of us walk in and stand in the lobby, Jack looking at his vortex manipulator. "According to the intelligence: the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family; a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoricpfallapatorius masquerading as a human being zipped inside a sin-suit." he reads off.

"Jack, we've dealt with the Slitheen in Downing Street. We know what and who they are," I tell him, the Doctor grabbing onto my hand because he knows how it went down last time we had a run in with the Slitheen and he doesn't want it to happen again.

"Ok," the Doctor chuckles. "Plan of attack: we assume a basic 57/56 strategy covering all available exits on the ground floor; Doctor, kitten, you go face-to-face, that'll designate Exit One; I'll cover Exit Two; Rose, you're Exit Three; Mickey Smith, you take Exit Four," he gives us our orders and I look at him in confusion. "Have you got that?"

"Excuse me? Who's in charge?" the Doctor asks Jack in annoyance.

"Sorry," Jack apologises, rolling his eyes. "Awaiting orders, sir."

"Right!" the Doctor gives him a look before leaning in a bit. "Here's the plan," he pauses and then grins widely. "Like he said! Nice plan! Anything else?" he asks, Rose and I both snickering as Jack rolls his eyes again.

"Present arms," Jack orders and the five of us pull out our mobiles. "Ready!" we all tell him.

"Speed dial?"

"Yep!" the Doctor smiles.

"Ready!" Rose nods.

"Check!" Mouse nods.

"All set," I tell him.

"See ya in hell," Jack grins before walking off.

*********

The Doctor and I make it to the Mayor's office and walk over to the Secretary, who's name tag says, Idris. "Hello!" I say, smiling widely when we reach his desk. "We've come to see the Lord Mayor!"

"Have you got an appointment?" he asks, looking between us.

"Nope," I say, popping out the 'p'.

"Just a couple old friends passing by," the Doctor says, smiling. "Bit of a surprise! Can't wait to see her face!" he rubs his hands together.

"Well, she's just having a cup of tea..." Idris tells us uncomfortably.

"Oh, she won't mind," I just wave off. "Just go in there and tell her the Doctor and Galaxy Tyler are here for a visit."

"Doctor who?" he asks, frowning but the Doctor just smirks.

"Just the Doctor," he says, grinning. "Tell her exactly that: the Doctor and Galaxy Tyler." he nods.

Idris looks between us before standing. "Hold on a tick..." he trails off, entering her office.

"You just love it when people ask that, don't you?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says, smirking down at me.

"Cheeky," I tell him quietly and he pushes me slightly, making me laugh.

The two of us share a look when there's a sound of glass breaking inside of the office. Idris opens the door, squeezing through it and looking pale. "The Lord Mayor says thank you for- for popping by... she'd love to chat, but, um... she's up to her eyes in paperwork," he apologizes and I just raise an eyebrow at him. "Perhaps if you could make an appointment for next week...?" he trails off.

"She's climbing out of the window, isn't she?" the Doctor asks.

Idris hesitates for a moment, closing his eyes. "Yes, she is," he admits.

The Doctor nods his head with a smug grin and pushes past him, grabbing my hand as he heads into the office. I see an open window and the two of us rush onto the large balcony. We are just in time to see Margret hop over the wall onto a scaffolding... well, that's convenient. "Slitheen heading North!" I call into my phone as we run after her. "Leave the Mayor alone!" I hear Idris shout before the Doctor's hand is ripped from mine.

"Oi!" I yell, turning back to see him trying to hold the Doctor back. "Get off him, you git!" I kick the back of his knees, making them buckle and he falls to the floor, letting go of the Doctor in the process.

"Thank, tiny," he tells me. I head down the scaffolding first, the Doctor right behind me as he calls for Margret mockingly. I jump onto the pavement and smile as she sees me. "Hi," I wave cheerfully.

Margret snarls and runs off in the other direction. The Doctor and I chase after her and meet up with Jack and Rose on the way. She darts into an alley and the four of us stop at one end, hoping Mickey stops her at Exit Four... but he doesn't. "Who was on Exit Four?" Jack asks, groaning.

"That was Mickey Mouse," I answer.

"Here I am!" Mouse pants, coming over to us.

"Mickey the Idiot!" the Doctor scoffs.

"Stop," Rose scolds him as well with her own glare. "I mean, be fair, she's not exactly going to out run us, is she?" she gestures to Margret who was running at a pretty slow pace, but a second later, she teleports away with a blue, shimmery light. "She's got a teleport," Jack complains. "That's cheating! Now we're never going to get her!"

"Oh, the Doctor's very good with teleports," I smirk up at the Doctor.

The Doctor, with a dorky grin, holds up his sonic and presses the button. Margret reappears, closer and running towards us. When she realizes what's happening, she freezes and then turns to run the other way, teleporting away. The Doctor simply presses his sonic again, doing this twice more before Margret give up. She stops right before us, panting with her hands on her knees. "I could do this all day," the Doctor informs her cheerily.

Margret puts her hands up, glaring at hi, "This is persecution! Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?"

"You really have to ask that?" I ask, folding my arms, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"You tried to kill Galaxy, Rose and I, and destroy this entire planet," the Doctor snaps, glaring at her.

"Hardly a loss," she eyes Rose and I in disgust and the Doctor takes a step forward with a dark look. "Apart from that," she rolls her eyes.

*********

The five of us lead Margret back into town hall and we reach an exhibition room. "So," the Doctor walks up to the display in the middle of the room. "You're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped, your family get killed but you teleport out; just in the nick of time," he sums up. "You have no means of escape so what do you do? You build a nuclear power station," he gestures to it. "But what for?"

"A philanthropic gesture," she waves off. "I've learnt the error of my way." she smiles pleasantly.

"Hm... I'm sure," I say, rolling my eyes. "Can't help noticing, though, that this is right on top of the rift," I point out.

"What rift would that be?" she frowns.

"A rift in time and space," I answer. "Which, of course, you had not idea about?"

"I assure you, I didn't," she replies.

"If this power station went into meltdown, the entire planet would go schwup-boom," Jack cuts in, miming an explosion.

"This situation is designed to explode the minute it reaches capacity," the Doctor mutters.

"Didn't anyone notice?" Rose frowns. "Isn't there someone in London checking this sort of stuff?"

"We're in Cardiff, London doesn't care!" Margret scoffs. "The South of Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice-" she cuts herself off, her eyes going wide. "Oh... I sound like a Welshman," she groans. "God help me, I've gone native!"

"But why would she do that?" Mickey asks. " A great big explosion... she'd only end up killing herself," he points out.

"She's got a name, you know," Margret snaps, glaring at Mickey.

"She's not even a she! She's a thing!" Mickey scoffs and I reach up to slap him upside the head. "Ow," he groans.

"Be nice," I scold.

"She's a murderer! She almost killed you and Rose!"

"Doesn't mean you should call her a thing," I retort.

"Oh, she's clever," the Doctor grins, suddenly lifting a piece of the modal and flipping it over. "Fantastic!" he breathes as my eyes widen.

"Is that a tribophysical waveform macro-kinetic extrapolator?" Jack and I ask, both of us high-fiving.

"Couldn't have put it better myself," the Doctor smiles between us proudly.

"That is beautiful," I breathe, running my fingers along the edge of the smooth metal.

"Ooh, genius!" Jack beams, taking it off the Doctor. "You didn't build this."

"I have my hobbies, a little tinkering," she waves off with false modesty, making me laugh out loud.

"No, no, no," Jack denies, shaking his head. "I mean, you really didn't build this; way beyond you."

"I bet she stole it," Mickey adds in.

"It fell into my hands," Margret shrugs.

"From the person's hands you killed to get it, I assume," I raise an eyebrow.

"They didn't need it anymore," she retorts.

"Is it a weapon?" Rose adds, cutting in whilst looking at it in curiosity.

"It's a transport," I correct as Jack puts it on the floor.

"Kitten?" Jack asks me and I shake my head.

The Doctor places a hand on my shoulder and leans down. "Go on," he whispers, giving me a slight push. I glance at him before sighing. "Well, uh... ok... reactor blows, rift opens, phenomenal cosmic disaster; this thing, though creates a force-field around you like an energy bubble," I say, miming a bubble when Jack stands on the extrapolator and mimes as well with sound effects. "You're safe inside and then you just feed it co-ordinates, stand on top-"

"-and ride the concussion al the way out of the solar system," Jack cuts me off, grinning.

"You're doing better at that," the Doctor murmurs with a smile, squeezing my hand lightly.

"T- thanks..." I mumble.

"It's a surfboard!" Mickey exclaims.

"A pan-dimensional surfboard, yeah," Jack corrects but nods his head, picking it up.

"And it would've worked," Margret grinds out. "I would've surfed away from this dead-end dump and back to civilization!"

"You'd blow up a whole planet just to get a lift?" Mickey asks, glaring at her.

"Well... she did try to sell Earth and blow it up to make a little bit of money," I point out.

"Like stepping on an anthill," Margret smiles nastily.

"How'd you think of the name?" the Doctor asks, making us all look at the sign he's looking at.

"What? Blaidd Drwg? It's Welsh," Margret replies,

"We know that, but how did you think of it?" I ask her.

"Chose it at random, that's all, I don't know, just sounded good," she shrugs. "Does it matter?"

"Blaidd Drwg..." the Doctor murmurs, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's it mean?" Rose asks confused.

"Bad Wolf," I whisper.

"But... I've heard that before: Bad Wolf," Rose points out, frowning.

"We've heard it lots of times..." I nod, my hand tightening around the Doctor and he rubs his thumb over my hand. "Gwyneth... Satellite Five... even that boy wrote it on the outside of the TARDIS..." Rose breathes out.

"Everywhere we go... two words following us: Bad Wolf," the Doctor muses.

"How can they be following us?" Rose asks.

The Doctor stares at the words. "Nah!" he smiles. "Just a coincidence! Like hearing a word on the radio and then hearing it all day! Never mind! Things to do!" he waves off, pulling me to the door with him. "Margret, we're going to take you home!" he calls over his shoulder.

"Hold on," Jack starts. "Isn't that the easy option? Like letting her go?"

"I don't believe it!" Rose beams before he gets an answer. "We actually get to go to Raxa..." she falters. "Wait a minute!" she points and the Doctor and I glance to see him rolling his eyes playfully. "Raxacor..." she tries again.

"Raxacoricpfallapatorius," the Doctor and I supply.

"Raxacorico..." she tries slowly.

"-fallapatoius," the Doctor nods.

"Raxacoricpfallapatorius,"

"That's it!" the Doctor cheers and catches Rose as she jumps at him happily.

"I did it!" she cheers.

I smile, shaking my head as I watch him set her down and then she punches the air triumphantly. "Go, Rose!" I cheer, laughing when she brings me into a tight hug, jumping up and down.

"They have the death penalty," Margret cuts in.

"The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statues of government: the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do make of that, Doctor?" she sneers. "Take me home and you take me to my death!"

"not my problem," he shrugs, grabbing my hand and pulling me from the room but I can't help but feel sorry for Margret because I don't want to take someone to their death.

*********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.5K 27
๐’๐‡๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ | โIf only the clockworks could speak, I wouldn't be so alone. We burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown.โž ...
38.1K 1K 17
"Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic" "Hey, that's my word." "Well, too bad."
129K 4.5K 66
ignite /ษชษกหˆnสŒษชt/ catch fire or cause to catch fire. โ€ขโœฝโ€ข Fool me once, Doctor, show me the stars. Give me a reason to believe in the Universe and I wi...
69.2K 2K 21
(ORIGINAL VERSION) For a girl who's lived a normal life on Earth for years, is she ready to see the universe from a different perspective? *** Willow...