lovematch (ManxMan)

By -carmin

After signing up for lovematch.com, Cillian wasn't sure what to expect. Yes, he had gotten a couple messages... More

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
nate and cil's poem

epilogue

33.9K 1.8K 1.1K
By -carmin

I let out a loud moan as I bounced up and down, my hands around Nate's neck as we kissed, hard and passionately. It was too much, I felt so full, so good. Fuck! Right there.

I pulled away from the kiss, the urge to scream burning deep within me. Nate slides his hand up my chest , pushing me backwards until I was lying on the table, his hand around my neck as he fuck right into me, hard and fast, not relenting in his pace and thrust. The air conditioning was on but we were both sweating, both hot, both needing more and more.

I clenched around his dick, moaning loudly as Nate kept thrusting.

His hair was wet and pressed against his head. His eyes were dark, sweat rolling down his body and his abs contracting with his movements. Fuck! He was so hot like this.

"Please..." I begged, tears falling to the sides as I stared up at my boyfriend. My legs were wrapped tight around his wait, my hands on his shoulders, nails digging in.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good. Taking it like you were meant for it." Nate said, his voice deeper than usual and I loved it. I loved it when it got this way, when it got deep like this. I loved it the fact that I was the only one who made him this way. Made him lose control.

"Nate.... Ahhhh... right there...." I moaned, arching off the table, my hands slipping upwards and into his hair, pulling him down for a kiss. I let out a gasp as Nate wrapped his hand around my cock and started stroking, his hand moving in time with his thrust, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

Nate thrusts into me, one, two, four times and that's all it takes. I'm arching off the table as I came with a loud cry, my vision washing white. Nate wasn't done, he kept going his hands coming up to play with nipples. I met him thrust for thrust, moving my hips in time with his. It doesn't take him long to finish.

He fell right on top of me, his head on my chest as we both tried to calm ourselves and our breathing. We don't say anything for a while and just held on to each other. My legs were still shaking though and I was sure Nate could feel them. We had been going at it for a while and this was the second time I had an orgasm since I walked into his office with lunch two hours ago.

Nate was the first to stand up, stretching as he does. He walked over to his fridge and took out two bottles of water. I watched him as he moved, not caring that he was naked. No ounce of clothing on. Our clothes were thrown around the office and fuck, the door was even open.

Nate hands me a bottle of water and I took quick gulps. "Do you think everyone heard?" I asked, jerking my thumb in the direction of the open door.

"I'm pretty sure they did, angel." he said and I feel my cheeks heat up.

I capped the bottle of water and stretched my legs out onto the table just as Nate pulls on his boxers and takes a seat on the chair. He looked right at me, his eyes still dark as they roamed my body. I was leaning onto one side, and resting my head on my arm. Showing off skin and curves. Nate doesn't stop staring and he licked his lips.

Fuck. If he kept doing that, my limp was gonna last longer than a few days.

"Don't do that." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm not doing anything, my love." Nate said and I smiled. I liked it when he calls me that. And he does. A lot.

"We are not having sex again. I've barely caught my breath." I said, shaking my head. Nate smirked , looking awfully proud of himself.

"Again, darling. I'm not doing anything." Nate said and I giggled. I sat up, swinging my legs over the table so I was seated right in front of Nate. He moved closer and placed a hand on my knee, sliding it upwards and watching.

"I've got work, Nate." I said, licking my lip as I stared at his big hand.

"I'm not stopping you from going." he said and I huffed out a breath. I got off the table and slipped onto his lap, straddling his waist, his hands cupping my ass. I looked right at him as I grind down slowly, teeth digging into my bottom lip. My breath was shaking and Nate's hand was digging into my ass.

I slipped my hand up his shoulder, cupped his face and kissed him. The kiss turning filthy when Nate slipped his tongue into my mouth, licking, tasting and taking. He wrapped his arms around my waist, making me grind down and press down even harder and I could feel him. I could feel him slowly fill out underneath my ass.

I pulled away, clambering off his lap. Nate blinked in confusion before looking over at me.

"No more." I said, panting.

"Why?" Nate asked and if I looked closer, I'd see him pouting.

"I've got work, baby." I said, resisting the urge to go over and kiss him.

I quickly walked over to the shower that Nate had in his office, making sure to lock the door or else Nate would come in and I would be very late for work. I checked myself out in the mirror, my eyes going wide when I take in my appearcance. My ahir was wild and my skin was littered in hickey, especially my neck. I shook my head. I walked away from the mirror, had a quick shower and wrapped myself in a bathrobe before walking out.

Nate had finally shut the door and he had on his pants now, shirt unbuttoned. My clothes were folded neatly on the table. I tell him thank you as I slipped on my dark jeans, and black shirt with little zebras on it, my socks and sneakers.

I slipped on my beanie, not even bothering to comb through the mess.

"You look amazing." Nate said, reaching for my hand.

"Thank you." I tell him, squeezing his hand.

I couldn't believe we've been together for seven months now. I didn't think I'd ever find someone like this. Someone like Nate. I never thought I'd find Nate. Nate who loved me just as much and as fiercely as I loved him. Nate who was nice, kind, caring and everything I've ever dreamt about in a partner. He was friends with my friends, treated Jaden like they were long lost brothers and made sure we were all okay.

"I've gotta go now." I said and Nate nodded.

I let go of his hand and walked over to the large painting that took up half the south wall. It was a large watercolor painting of me. My favourite piece of painting by Nate. He used black for my hair, a lot of yellow because to him I was so bright, some orange here and there like a glow. My eyes, lips, nose, my smile.

Nate slipped his hands around my waist, hugging me from behind. I placed my hand on his and kept staring at the painting. Nate told me he had been trying to paint just how beautiful I am but has never been able to capture it. He said this painting was the closest and I remember how shocked I was that day and how I had cried. The painting was huge and so beautiful. It looked like I was shining. Glowing.

It amazed me and still amazes me, how Nate really sees me. Like this truly gorgeous person. He's that to me, that and more. He was so wonderful, really. He was my everything. The love of my life.

"I love you, Nate."

"I love you too, Cil." he said, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

Nate does eventually buttons up his shirt and walked me out of the office. I don't even notice how the few people around were looking away from us. I just held onto Nate's hand as we walked out of the office and towards the car.

"Drive safetly and text me when you get there." Nate said and I nodded.

"I will. For dinner I was thinking we b-"

"Don't worry about dinner. I'll cook you your favourite, my love." Nate said.

"I love you."

"I love you, angel."

On my way to work, I couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I was for meeting Nate. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I wanted to be with him for a very long time. I even have the ring to prove it and will propose when the time is right. Once I had gotten to my destination and had gotten into the house, I texted Nate.

To Nate: got here safelty.

I also added the address just incase something went wrong and I needed help. I sprayed on the perfume the client had given me, a something Chanel before slipping into bed. While I was in there, duvet pulled around me, I scrolled through the apps on my phone, smiling when I see the lovematch app.

I tapped it open and typed out a message. The very first thing Nate had sent to me, his favourite poem.

chillwithcil: before I spoke his name
                      he was simply
                      one set of gestures
                      nothing more.

waitwithnate: then I spoke his name
                          he came to me and
                         became a flower.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 10 15
I wanted more of what has already been experienced. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to hear more about him. I wanted to see more of him.
35.5K 228 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
155K 8.5K 24
Ethan, a gay teenage boy, has been single all his life. While his friends' facebook relationship statuses read "In a relationship", his remains a pit...
350K 15.5K 72
-you received a new message- - are you from tennessee? • what? - because you're the only ten i see Started: 6/28/18 Finished: 2/7/19 highest rankings...