❛ 𝐍 𝐈 𝐇 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐔 𝐌 ❜ �...

By -X-XENN

❝ ᴊᴊʙᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ. ❝ 𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❞ ━ 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 ❞ ━ 𝚖... More

『 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝. 』
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐣𝐨'𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 ? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ? ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ∘ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ∘ ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐅𝐨𝐞𝐬 ❞ 」
「 ❝ 𝐋𝐚 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐚 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -
「 ❝ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞ 」
- ˏˋ ◉ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ◉ ˊˎ -
▌◣ 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ◢ ▌
❯ ❛ ᴅɪᴏ ❜ ❮
❯ ❛ ᴄɪᴏᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴀ & ꜱᴇᴄᴄᴏ ❜ ❮
❯ ❛ ᴄɪᴏᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴀ & ꜱᴇᴄᴄᴏ ɪɪ ❜ ❮

- ˏˋ ● 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ● ˊˎ -

1.6K 64 14
By -X-XENN

━━━━━━━「 ❝ 𝐉𝐨𝐅𝐨𝐞𝐬 ❞ 」━━━━━━━

❝ 𝐃𝐢𝐨 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 27 year old CEO.

becoming a CEO was your dream, your mother fully supported you on becoming a CEO. she herself is a successful business woman. she worked hard to get where she is now, the fact that she is a single mother made it harder.

she had a husband, he worked as a business man.

he left her because she was pregnant with a baby boy. he wanted a girl. he was really upset that she had a boy and began on cutting ties with your mother.

he left the house, never came back, changed his number, and move to another city. at first your mother was really sad that he left, she wanted a life with her husband and new born son. she always wanted a child with him, no matter the gender. but he seem to be really persistent in having a girl.

but after time she got over it, instead of crying for her now ex-husband to come back, she took care of you while also continuing her career as a business woman. she build multiple companies, and all of them are successful.

she doesn't need her ex-husband when she got her baby boy by her side.

few years later she found her husband in a poor state, he was crawling his way back to her, hoping that she would take him back. turned out, he was scammed by his boss and fell broke, his new wife found out and left him with their daughters and blocked all connection with him. karma is real ya know ?.

as much as your mom pitied him, she's not going to just take him back like that. first he left her and never came back until now, he blocked all communications that had anything to do with her, divorce her and remarried, they even had a child together.

oh no honey.. she's not gonna give herself up to him. after crying a river for him to come back, she realized that she doesn't need a man to take care of her, she'll be fine on her own. she was teached by her parents to be a independent woman.

she straight up told him to leave like he did some time ago. she's not dealing with his sorry ass again.

things went to normal after that day, she continued to take care of you and work at the same time.

and now here you are, all grown up, with a great job, a wife, and a new born son.

Dio Brando.

Dio has your red eyes and blonde hair, but his face resembles your wife so much.

at first your mom was hesitating to let you date someone, she's really scared that the same thing that happened to her will also happen to you. so she was making extra save steps. but of course you reassured her that she is a good person, and you trusted her enough that she won't left you for some guy.

she stayed by your side through thick and thin, she supported you on your career and everything you do. she made a good first impression on your mother and continued to do so. that's how she gets your mother's trust.

Dio however, is a mischievous child. not too bad though, he is still a good kid... to some extent.. 

but he is somewhat of a spoiled child, he asked for a lot of things even if he doesn't need it and would be a little mean to the servants.

as a father now you have to make him behave like a gentleman, so you became a little bit more strict to him, always making sure that he is being polite to others and the servants, limited his spending expenses, and making sure that his grades are good.

as for grades, you don't really push him into it. he doesn't have to be the best in class, if he passes most of his class it's good enough for you.

but.. Dio took his studies to another level. he became the best in school, although he still in 4th grade. because of that there is a little rivalry going on between him and his seniors.

but he knew better than to start a fight. he's not that careless.

❝ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐬 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 26 year old Photographer.

being a Photographer is loads of fun, you get to travel to various of places. you can see all sorts of different places, all kinds of people and maybe the culture they have if you're interested.

but the real fun of being a photographer is taking pictures if you haven't already guessed. they take photos of places, peoples, food and with high quality of course. they bring their camera everywhere they go, because inspiration can be anywhere from the little things such as a street lamp to the biggest of things like the buzzing city.

being a Photographer is one of many jobs that allowed you to see deeper of what the earth has to offer, their beauty is just magnificent.

being a Photographer is to capture special moments, that either meant a lot to you or other people. but you're not alone in your journey around the world.. you have you stoic purple haired son with you.

although he's only 7, he has seen 1/3 parts of the world due to you always travelling and bringing him along. of course not on school days, you usually brought him along around summer and winter breaks.

he really likes being with you just in general, but travelling to far places with you is a whole new experience for him. with your photographing career he is allowed to see a lot of places around the world.

though some might say it's a bit overwhelming for a child like him, but he loves it to the very end. he enjoys traveling around the world with you, seeing the wonders of the world, although his face doesn't show it but he's happy to be here.

while you took pictures for your work, he will walk around the place, not far from you of course. he will observe everything that is around him, taking in all the beauty.

you also took a lot of pictures with Kars while you're traveling, the pictures mostly contains with you smiling and him either frowning or just his ' resting bitch face '.

you would give Kars some souvenirs that he could give to his close friends. you know that he doesn't have many friends and he doesn't even care to make more. he only shows care to his close friends, like Esidisi, Wamuu, and Santana.

they also sometimes come over to your house to spend time with Kars.

though for some reason the 4 of them is feared by most students, in your eyes these kids are just adorable, but you have to admit that they are way taller than kids their age. however in other students eyes they are the tall, intimidating and the one if you mess with them they could beat you up type of student. although they might be a little bit weird at times..

seriously, in your eyes these guys are just this adorable and dorky little gremlins that is curious of the world. sometimes other than playing they would gather books from your small library at home and sit in a circle and just read. they would mostly read about plants, animals and the solar system.

no wonder these guys at the top of the class.

seeing that Kars are actually having fun is really heart warming, when he was still younger he would stay away from everybody else and mind his own business. he wouldn't even try to make friends, you once asked him about it and all he said was..

" why do i need friends ? i don't need them.. besides i you anyway, i don't need more people to bother me ".

but after time he still made friends.. well only 3 but, that's and improvement !. poor Esidisi, he's the one who's making all the effort to befriend Kars in the first place.

but aside from that, being a single father isin't bad anyway.

❝ 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐚 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 31 year old Animator.

you started Animating since you were 17. like most animator, first time Animating is not always good, so practice is always needed.

Animating is simple if you'd see it in the big picture, but once you really looked it to it, it's really hard. you'd have to make hundreds and hundreds of layers and you have to synchronize it. the drawings doesn't have to be always perfect, you have to make it just enough to look awesome in the end.

because, once you played the Animation, it will overlook it. but if you paused it, it's still visible.

being an Animator is fun. you could work from home and doesn't have to go outside, perfect for you. you almost spent the whole day working in your studio, animating all sorts of stuff.

but even if you were busy with work, you still spend time with your one and only son. making sure that he is in good health, eating well, and not failing classes.

Yoshikage Kira is a quiet kid that doesn't want any drama. he prefer things to be a straight line without any bumps, he prefers a quiet life. he avoid fights and avoid being popular, he avoided almost everyone. he just wants to go on with his day without anybody bothering him. he doesn't stand out, he's not the best but not the worse either, he is perfectly in the middle.

he does make friends but not a lot of them, and while he does have friends he still doesn't spend much time with them. he really likes to be alone.

but, but but but but but...

he does care about you. he only cares about himself and you. he is a tad bit sad that you can't spend much time with him because of work so he will occupy himself by doing something else. there is no point of being sad all day because you were working, you did this because you were making money, to support this little family.

he will occupies himself by washing the dishes, clean up his and your room, tidy up the house, sometimes even make very simple food for you. you were surprised seeing him like this, doing the stuff that you should be doing as the adult.

you always told him to just relax and spend time for himself, kind of embarrassed of yourself that he was doing all this stuff while you were busy working. but he fired back...

" you're busy, and i like to occupy myself by doing this. i don't want to bother you just for you to occupy me, so this is the best choice for me ".

" but Yoshi.. i'm the one who supposed to do this, all the house work. you can spend your time not worrying about all of this, you're still 8 Yoshi... ".

" if i don't do the house work who will do it ? you ? you're busy all day in your studio papa, so you just continue your work and i will do some of the chores ".

an invisible arrow just stabs your poor little heart, seeing you 8 year old son is willing to do some of the house chores, he may be sometimes cold but this is just cutee.

after he finishes the chores he will sometimes come to your studio and sit there and read a book. he already feel at ease just being close to you. he doesn't know why but you always give of this calming aura to those around you.

at times you would catch him looking at your work, this made you smile unconsciously, that shows that what are you doing is interesting to him. that alone already made you happy. maybe he will work as an Animator just like you in the future ? or would he chose to work as something else ?.

whatever it is, he will still be your adorable son...

❝ 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐨 ━ 𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐨 ❞

━━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

u are a 33 year old Personal Stylist.

a Personal stylist is the one who will chose what outfit you wear on a daily basis, your outfit for appointments or meetings, they will be the one will chose your outfit on mostly everything.

you are a Personal Stylist to a famous artist who's schedule is pretty full throughout the day. from his concerts, fan meetings to his photo shoots.

you styled clothes for Ren. he's always unsure about his choice in clothing so he made you his Personal Stylist, he put so much trust in you to style his clothing from as simple as a fan meeting to an official concert.

he's only 25 at the moment, but sometimes he can be a bit childish.

" Mr. [ Y/N ], Mr. [ Y/N ] ! is this the perfect size for me ? i really like this outfit, maybe i should wear this to tomorrow's fan meeting ? ". he walked to you as he did a twirl, showing off his outfit to you.

when you looked at him, you almost spit out the coffee that you were drinking.

" WHY... are you wearing that ? ". you looked at him shocked, he was wearing a maid outfit...

" hm ? why... not ? i mean, don't this fit me ? i like it a lot, and the fans have been requesting for me to wear it ". he smiled sheepishly, lifting his dress a bit on both side. you quickly grabbed his hands and letting the dress down.

" * sigh.. * i guess you can wear it, but your fans will go crazy seeing you wearing this... ".

" really ?! thank you so much Mr. [ Y/N ] ! ". he gave you a wide smile and a bone crushing hug and he ran off to get his hair done.

you absolutely love your job, styling clothes is just... * chef kiss *, even if he can be a drag most of the time. at first he doesn't have plenty stylist clothes so you have to do a lot of shopping for him. from Buying casual clothes, extra sleepwear, to clothes that can fit in a runway.

" ano.. Mr. [ Y/N ] do you have kids ? ". asked a 23 year old Ren.

" no... why do you ask ? ".

" it's just that... you're at the age to already have a child... no ? ".

huh... never really thought of it. you were too busy with your job...

should you look for a partner ? or should you just adopt a child ?. the latter would be the best choice, getting to know each other, dating, wedding... is just a bit long, considering you current age.

and so you did adopt a child, a cute pink haired 6 year old boy who has Multiple Personality Disorder..

Vinegar Doppio.

even if he has Multiple Personality Disorder you still find him rather cute, but the other side of Doppio isin't that great. Doppio called him ' Boss ', but his former caretaker called him ' Diavolo '.

based on multiple encounters with Diavolo you could tell that he is easily pissed. he can get angry at the smallest things and still seem unsure about your intentions. but after seeing you interact with Doppio and himself, his worries died down a small bit.

Diavolo's first impression on you is this ' stuck up of a person '. he thought that you were a strict bastard that wanted everything to be in place and perfect. he can't stand stuck ups like you. too fancy for his liking.

meanwhile Doppio's first impression on you is ' i'm soft but i can be mean too '. he looked at you and thought of cat, who could be nice and cute but can scratch your face.

at least it's a start right ?.

━━━━━━━ ○ ━━━━━━━

━ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ━

━ ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ━

━ ₂₇₃₂ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ━

━━━━━━━ ○ ━━━━━━━

━ 𝙭𝙚𝙣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...