Serendipity ✈︎ ☃︎✍︎ Jinmin

Od seokjinprotector

"Ever since the creation of the universe Everything was destined" I found you without even wanting you. As if... Více

Ever since it all started
Everything was destined
Just let me love you
The destiny is jealous of us
There are many more stars
When you see me, when you touch me

Maybe it's the providence of the universe

55 6 6
Od seokjinprotector

I let out a sigh I did not know I was holding in when I reached my destination.

The place I was visiting since I was a kid, where I fell in love with the stars.

I was a lonely kid. And I thought love was a myth. Or an exaggeration. I loved a lot of people. But my heart did not stop when I looked at them. I did not feel like the time had stopped, not did I feel warmness seeping through my entire body.

Well, I was proved wrong. When I was twelve years old, my father brought me to this hill, in the outskirts of the city, for stargazing.

The sky, illuminated by countless stars.

At that moment, I was proved wrong. For the first time.

I knew how true love felt like, for the first time. I couldn't turn away, couldn't close my eyes. Everything felt like a lie. A huge lie.

It was all a lie, except for the stars shining above.

---------------------

After stargazing, I went to my best-friend's house. He had a 'surprise' for me.

What a surprise it was.

It was him. Min Yoongi, with one of the brightest smiles I've seen on his face.

I could feel a smile forming on my face, but my best friend's next words made my smile dissipate.

"We are together now!"

I forced my lips to form a tight lipped smile.

I should be happy for him. I should be happy, damn it!

'C-Congratulations! You make such a cute couple!'

'I know, right?'

It was Yoongi who spoke this time, a saccharine smile on his face.

A smile which is not because of me.

'Yeah, congratulations again. But I got to go. I am really tired.'

Both of them waved me goodbye, and I, walked home. With a lingering sense of despair in my heart.

Is it the stars that write my lonesome story?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
186K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...