Six Skeletons and The Waitress

By ItsSwapPapyrus

A picture perfect family hides the fact that your life is filled with manipulation and abuse. When you move a... More

1. Moving Away
2. Cute Monsters
3. Guests, but you stay in your room.
4. Red
5. Oh no
6. Brother, Dear
7. Honeybee *
8. Swap!Muffet's Bakery.
9. Sealed with a Kiss
10. Spider Dance
11. Skeleton Cookies
12. Boss
13. Trust Me
14. Kidnap and kidnapper
15. Behind the Scenes
16. Little Miss
17. wake up call
18. Red & Stretch
19. Drunk Skeletons pt1
20. Drunk Skeletons pt2
21. Blueberry
22. Ambassador
23. A good time**
24. Little Shell
25. Black Tea
26. Welcome to. . .
27. A Day with Edge
28. Six Skeletons pt1
29. Six Skeletons pt2
30. Sunday Morning
31. Spiders & Anime
32. Agile the Spider
33. A surprised phone call
34. Brother, dear
35. As it Is.
36. Walls of Bones
37. lowercases
38. Under the rug
39. The Park
40. Red & Edge
41. Anger
42. Monster Alcohol
44. In These Words
45. Capture the Human
46. Interlude
47. Black and Mutt

43. Songs for Shots

3K 175 173
By ItsSwapPapyrus

Chapter Summary:Red has an idea to make things interesting.

PREVIOUSLY ON 6S&TW:

"we should get hammered more often." Red chimed, chuckling deeply at the glares he received.

"Yeah! Hammerrrrrrr...rr.." you echoed, rolling the 'r' more than necessary, your arm in the air in a fist bump, a bottle in your other.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" Blue asked, staring at the opened bottle of rye in your hand. His glare worth a thousand graves when he shifted to look at Red.

"Karaokeee, BlllLuee!"

Blue sighed deeply at your childish tone. Your face pink in result of the alcohol, already swaying and slurring your words despite only having three coolers.

He knew how bad alcohol affected you. No matter how much he told Red, he didn't listen. Feeling slightly ticked off, he pressed the codes for the song and watched as it generated the song he wanted to sing - something simple and not too .. chilling as Red's.

While it was finishing up, he looked at you. "GIMME." He said, making the hand gesture.

You cradled the bottle closer to your chest. Pouting softly while shaking your head - however, you smirked before taking large gulps, making Blue shout your name and Red chanting 'chug' over and over again, amusement clearly in his features.

"Y/N!" Blue shouted, distressed before scrambling to his feet and made his way towards you to snatch the bottle from you.

"SHE NEEDS THIS." Edge spoke, however. Using his magic to pick her up and gently drop her between him and Red. "LET HER BE."

"Yeeeah!" You chimed, giggling softly before attempting to touch the glow of crimson that seemed to sick onto your skin.

"shh!" Sans hushed, shaking his head in amusement as he watched you attempt to catch the glow, only to be disappointed when you checked your palm if you did catch the mysterious glow. "with the stuff happening around her, she really needs it."

Blue paused the song, frowning at his 'cousins'. They didn't know how bad you got after drinking alcohol, so why didn't they listen to him? Three coolers was enough for you for four hours.

He glanced at Stretch for help. If anyone was going to be hammered tonight, it would be you without a doubt. With the way you chugged the rye, he feared that you might blackout and do something that might embarrass yourself.

"c'mon baby blue," Red taunted with a snicker. "don't be sucha fucking piss."

"watch it." Hissed Stretch, narrowing his sockets before sighing. He stood up from his seat on the floor and placed a hand on Blue's shoulder. "it's only for tonight, bro."

He deflated, frowning deeper as he shook his head. "FINE. BUT NO ONE MENTION ABOUT ANYTHING TONIGHT TO HER!"

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SEEN HER IN SUCH A... PATHETIC STATE." Edge inquired, raising a browbone before taking a sip of his own drink. Not tearing his eyelights from the distressed skeleton. A sense of amusement sparked in him along with the ugly face of jeal-

Edge scoffed, not bothering to finish that train of thought.

"I HAVE, ACTUALLY." Blue smugly chimed, chuckling at the narrowed glare he received from Edge, he wasn't so scary-looking when he had a bottle of vodka​​​​​​ up to his teeth. What happened to the wine?

"Sooooonggg!" You shouted, drawing out the word. No longer interested of the glowing crimson that faded out much to your drunken disappointment. The bottle was already half finished.

Blue sighed deeply at you, shaking his head about to press play to restart the song but Red shook his head, standing up and taking the microphone from his hand. Ignoring the offended 'HEY!' from Blue as he smirked.

"howzabout we make this interesting?" Red thrummed, lightly tapping the microphone, then spoke into it without waiting for a reply. "good, everybody gotta get in on 'his - otherwise yer a pussy."

"A pussy!" You mimicked, narrowing your eyes at the group of skeletons before bursting into giggles.

Red shook his head at you, although unable to stop the grin appearing on his mouth. "yeh, wut babygirl said. once a song is finished, you take a shot if it a'right, two if it ain't shit-sounding, and three if ya like it."

"And be honest about it!" You said, pointing at Edge. "I mean you, mr. leather pants!"

Red shook his head at you again, snickering underneath his breath as he placed the microphone down and disappeared (which made you gasp loudly) and appeared with a lot of shot glasses.

Edge scoffed, although was still slightly amused, not that he'll ever admit it. "SIP YOUR ALCOHOL."

"yuss serr~" you saluted, taking one of the shots Red was pouring and kicked your head back - the burn almost instantaneously hitting you as you began to cough from the harshness.

"not yet!" Red barked, taking the shot glass from your hand and placed it on the little room the coffee table provided. Pouring the alcohol to the brim. "we start with baby blue - two rounds each."

"hey.. isn't that too much?" Stretch called, eyeing the amount of shot glasses that were poured to the brim with various drinks of different types of high alcohol percentages.

"pussy." Red taunted with a snarky grin, he glanced at you from the corner of his socket, only to see Edge awkwardly rubbing your back as you drowned orange juice, his face turned with a scowl and drink in hand.

He was expecting you to mimic him again, oh well.

Stretch frowned. He could handle his alcohol. What about about their brothers? They rarely drank any alcohol to begin with - A glass of wine here and there, but that's it!

"look, ashtray, we adults. therefore we drink." Red explained, rolling his eyelights as he carefully lined each shot in front of each and everyone minus Blue. "if anyone doesn't take a shot or shots, ya gotta do a dare."

"AND WHAT ABOUT Y/N?" Blue asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he eyed the shot glasses in front of you. A deep furrow between his browbones as he glanced at Red.

"soooong!" You cheered, cutting Red from replying. A slight frown on your lips as Blue sighed, looking defeated.

"OKAY.. BUT! DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH" He chastised, waggling his finger at you. Pursing your lips and nodded stiffly, your back straight and hands on your lap.

Blue played the song, finally the strums of a guitar started to play. A smooth melody that could be used as a background music for a small café.

The screen finally displayed the lyrics, making you softly gasp.

"waking up to kiss you and nobody's there. the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air, It's hard... Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round. It's funny how things never change in this old town.. So far from the stars..." The start of the song was soft and slow. Blue's voice mixed perfectly with the soft strums of the guitar.

You were silent with your mouth slightly ajar, never would you have guessed that Blueberry would sound so... calm and..

"—and i want to tell you everything, the words i never got to say the first time around.. and i remember everything from when we were the children playing in this fairground, wish i was there with you now.."

Your hazy mind couldn't come up with a logical answer as to what you felt when he sang. it was.. simply amazing. Glancing over to the skeletons, you huffed in pride at their stunned expressions, although Red and Edge quickly masked it with indifference.

Giggling softly when Stretch took a shot.

"if the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth. everything comes back to you.."

Reaching for a shot glass, you made a face before taking it all. The burn in your throat was becoming numb - not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but you didn't care.

"i saw that you moved on with someone new, in the pub that we met he's got his arms around you. it's so hard... so hard... and i want to tell you everything, the words i never got to say the first time around... and i remember everything from when we were the children playing in this fairground. Wish i was there with you now."

Red glanced at you from the corner of his socket, still sitting beside you with his brother on the other. He scoffed lightly when Blue continued the song. It wasn't ... bad as he thought it would be. With a deep sigh, he reached over to pick a shot glass and frowned it in one go.

Sans followed after, so did Papyrus (although with great reluctance.)

But.. Red hated how Blue would often glance at you. The slight look of hope in his socket bugged him, as if he was waiting for something.. his sockets narrowed in suspicion.

"—you still make me nervous when you walk in the room. them butterflies they come alive when i'm next to you, over and over the only truth.. everything comes back to you.... and I know that it's wrong that I can't move on but there's something about you..."

Sans shook his head, chuckling lightly as he picked another shot glass. Giving a side-glance at Edge with his brow raised. The tall skeleton scoffed, still refusing to acknowledge Blue and his voice - it wasn't anything they were expecting.

Well, the night is young.

Edge scoffed a sigh, taking a hold of a shot glass and gesture to it before taking it down like a champ. Leaning back with his legs crossed over the knees. Glaring holes into the floor.

You snickered are his pout, leaning towards Edge and lightly nudged his elbow. He glared at you but did nothing else as you began to sway with the guitar, humming along with the melody.

Stretch took another shot, so did Papyrus.

"if the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you.. over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you... you still make me nervous when you walk in the room. them butterflies they come alive when i'm next to you, over and over the only truth.. everything comes back to you.."

Blue stopped singing, Even though he had a line left to sing - but his face was growing cyan by the minute. His hold on the microphone was tight and he had avoided looking at anyone for their reactions.

The corners of your lips curled as you quickly sang "Everything comes back to you~" with a soft hum of the final note. Even slurred, he perked up and grinned widely at you - but immediately frowned when you took your last shot for his round.

Sinking under his stare, you laughed nervously before bouncing back with applause. The others (except Edge) followed soon after.

"I WAS SURPRISED!" Papyrus said. Clapping his hands as he stood up, knowing that it was his turn for the 'sober' portion of this contest. He feared what type of song drunk-him would pick.. Papyrus took the microphone from Blue, thanking him sincerely before pressing the buttons for a song he already had in mind.

"HOW MANY DID YOU DRINK?" Blue asked, eyeing the empty shots in front of you, not sure if yours mixed with Red's and Edges. Although he was genuinely surprised that Edge had took a shot somewhere along the song he sang.

"Thhhhreee~!" You grinned widely, showing two fingers - you paused and glared at your fingers before lowly lifting the third finger, showing Blue with the proudest look in your eye. "You did-did wonderful!"

"DARLING, YOUR SLURRING." He said, picking up the orange juice and handed it to you - you wrinkled your nose but took it to hug instead of drinking it. Pouting at Blue's stern gaze.

"IT STILL WASN'T TO MY STANDARDS." Edge barked earning a warning glare from Stretch.

"ey, hot topic! shut—"

"shhhh!" Sans hushed everyone

"shhh!!" You mimicked quickly, face still rather pink..

Your lips were pink, too.

Red and Blue glared at one another, catching each other in the act. A wide smirk appeared on his sharp teeth as he leaned back and laid his arm behind you, playing with the ends of your hair.

Stretch sighed at the two before telling Blue to come sit beside him.

The tune of a ukulele made everyone silent once again. The upbeat tone a much faster than what Blue had sung just moment prior. Red quickly switched out the empty glasses for more filled to the brim glasses, putting three in front of Blue when he finally went to sit next to Stretch - although not before giving you one final glance.

"THERE'S NO WAY TO SAY THIS SONG IS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, EVERYTIME YOU'RE NOT IN MY ARMS I START TO LOSE MYSELF.. SOMEONE PLEASE PASS ME MY SHADES, DON'T LET THEM SEE ME DOWN~ YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER MY DAYS, SO TONIGHT I AM GOING OUT!"

Instantly, a smile appeared on your lips. Lightly kicking your feet with the beat of the song, suddenly wanting to dance but chose against it. It was Papyrus' turn to shine, after all. You'll get your turn soon..

You frowned softly, knowing that the song you picked was slower and sadder than Blueberry's and Papyrus' songs. Shaking your head, you continued to listen to Papyrus sing. The tv was at max volume, letting his voice mix into the beat and the song.

"YET I AM FEELING LIKE THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE.. I HAD LITTLE TASTE (THATS I LIE! I HAVE VERY HIGH STANDARDS!)— BECAUSE ALL THE GIRLS ARE LOOKING FINE, BUT YOU'RE THE ONE ON MY MIND."

You laughed at his addition, grabbing your first shot for Papyrus and took it down, throat slowly burning.

Sans took two straight away, cheering for Papyrus as he took each. You smiled — completely oblivious to the envious looks Red and Blue burned into Papyrus.

He was staring at you during half of his song. Sparkles appeared in his sockets when you took another shot with a shout.

"Woooo! Paps!" You cheered, attempting to go over the loud music and his voice as he continued to sing.

Edge scoffed by your side, sinking into the couch as he tapped his arm. Silently waiting for it to finish — although one glance from you, he sighed and took a shot then placed the empty glass back down.

Your expression stunned him, you smiled genuinely at him. . .

He pushed that fuzzy feeling away, marking it up as tipsiness.

"ALL THESE PLACES PACKED WITH PEOPLE BUT YOUR FACE IS ALL I SEE. AND THE MUSIC IS WAY TOO LOUD (I AGREE! WHAT IF WE GET A COMPLAINT?!)BUT YOUR VOICE WONT LET ME BE.. SO MANY PRETTY GIRLS AROUND. THEY ARE JUST DRESSING TO IMPRESS... OH! NYEHEH~ THE THOUGHT OF YOU ALONE AS GOT ME SPUN, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY NEXT.."

As he continued to sing, you couldn't help but feel worried. Why did he stop mid-song just to smile at you? Was he actually worried someone might call the police?

You tilted your head a bit as he continued to sing the chorus. He began moving with the best, getting into the song as he turned around to face the tv, his arm straight as he pointed at an imaginary crowd before him.

"I PRETEND THE NIGHT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, TAKE A PHOTO WITH MY BROTHERS, LA DA DEE, LA DA DA DOO~ THEY WONT SEE THROUGH MY DISGUISE RIGHT HERE BEHIND MY EYES (I DON'T HAVE EYEBALLS!) —LA DE DA~"Sans took the last of his shot, raising it in the air before drowning it down his throat. You shivered lightly, wondering if they could feel the burn like you would. Papyrus twirled around, walking forward before taking you hand and pulled you into your feet. The sudden force made you trip over your feet, landing on his chest with your arms automatically wrapped around his ribcage. You blinked as he continued to 'La Da Da Doo~" at you.

Flushing in embarrassment, you covered your face and laughed.

"YET I AM FEELING LIKE THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE THAN RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE.. (THIS PART ABOUT LITTLE TASTE IS A LIE,) AND I ONLY SPOIL THE PARTY- (I DO NOT!) BECAUSE ALL THE GIRLS ARE LOOKING FINE, BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON MY MIND~"

Attempting to move away from Papyrus - he didn't let you as he twirled you around. Blocking the other's view of you and continued to sing the last few 'La Da Dee's' before singing the last few sentences in a low voice.

"When You Were Gone, I Think Of You... When You Were Gone.. I Think Of You.."

You clapped and cheered when the song came a close - noticing the orange flush in his skull as he hastily gave you the microphone before fleeing to his side of the couch. Covering his face with his red mitts.

You swayed slightly when he had let you go. The ground moving despite you not walking anywhere.

"I'm.. gonna sit down." You say into the microphone, cringing lightly at the volume and slowly sat down - giggling softly when you stumbled to your back, still holding the microphone in your hand as you stared at the ceiling.

A frown appeared on your pink lips. Glaring at nothing in particular before sighing loudly and forced yourself to sit up. You hope the song you picked wasn't too.. depressing. Having heard the song on the radio during your ride to this side of Mount. Ebott — despite having a family laugh at you for singing loudly in your car, you had heard this song while leaving that gas station. . .

Maybe it-

"starlight?" Sans called, pulling you out of your thoughts - not noticing the tears in your eyes until he attempted to wipe them away, only for you to flinch at his out stretched hand. He quickly pulled back. A look of hurt crossed his blue-ish face.

You blinked at him, looking at the blue flush before looking at the others. Red was.. well, red, Blue had a bit of a cyan tint, Stretch looked drunk already, zoning out while staring at the floor.

You peeked over at Edge and frowned. Unlike the rest, he had zero amount of colour in his face.

Why? W  h y ? You were having fun for spirits sakes! Why did...

why wasn't he participating?

Seeing your reaction, Sans knelt in front of you, his hands on your shoulders before slowly lifting your chin to look up at him. "starlight. ignore 'em. he's edge, the literal void of all fun."

You inhaled then exhaled, nodding slowly before slowly getting up. Silently hoping that he'd take more than one shot for you. Maybe he'll be weird again and take all three? Then again, you weren't the best singer but you felt like you were decent enough to not be horrible, right?

Pressing the numbers for the song you wanted, you smiled sheepishly at the guys - deciding to change it last minute and hoped you still remembered the lyrics after so long of not listening to the song.

The piano chimed eerily - forgetting that you were the one singing, you quickly lifted the mic to your mouth and began the first chorus. "I'm sorry- I can't seem to do anything right. To be honest might delete this song tonight.. Did you even notice I was here? If I left the party would you even care?" trying to keep your voice steady was harder than you thought.

In your drunken mind, all you could think about was your brothers and friend. A soft sigh coming from you before you picked up the song where you left off, despite the beat being slightly off.

"So I guess that I was never what you wanted.. Wasted all my money throwing pennies in a fountain. It's not easy tryna tell you how I feel... When all you ever say is.." you bit your tongue. Avoiding looking at the guys as you turned around to read the lyrics while you sang.

"'Don't be sad', 'The sun is shining', 'Just be happy', 'Why you whining?' Waiting room is getting crowded... 'You're not special, you're not special'"

You swallowed thickly, wondering why you chose this song. It hit too close to home - literally.

You couldn't hear the guys as they whispered, Red getting annoyed at something before the beat picked up, blocking out their whispers - were they saying something bad about you?

"'Don't be sad', 'The sun is shining', ' be happy', 'Why you whining?' Waiting room is getting crowded 'You're not special, you're not special'" Repeating the last line three times before jumping into the next part of the song, your eyes tightly closed in attempts to keep the tears from flowing down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry— sorry that you just don't understand.. You always tell me that it's only in my head, Then why's the Internet feel like my only friend... The only one that knows that this isn't pretend.. Everyone's in therapy—"

The music was abruptly stopped, the screen of the tv turning a bright blue indicating that someone had pulled the plug. You blinked at the blueness, wondering why it looked so blurry?

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Edge barked beside you, holding the cord before plugging it back in. He narrowed his sockets down at you, having to lean forward to look at you in the eye. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH BELITTLING UNLESS IT IS FROM MYSELF, DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR."

It was anything but a question, it was a demand that you obey. Biting down on your tongue, you avoided looking directly at Edge. Muttering a small apology before wiping your eye from tears. Turning to the rest of the guys, you pursed your lips before lowering your head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring down the mood."

Edge rolled his eyelights, tossing the microphone to Stretch.

"ow!" The lanky skeleton yelped, rubbing his skull where the microphone had smacked him. He stared at the microphone for a second before growling and glaring up at Edge.

The latter only smirk. "DUMBASS. IT IS YOUR TURN." He said, picking up the bottle of rye you abandoned earlier and handed it to you.

Staring in confusion, you slowly took it with a small mutter of thanks. Unscrewing the cap and took a large sip - sticking out your tongue at the cold feel, like you were inhaling frost. Painful.

"well, now i don't want to go since you're being a little bitch." Grumbled Stretch while shakily getting off the floor. He ignored the warning growl from Red, choosing his flip him off as he easily picked a song.

Blue got up, walking towards you and reached for the bottle. "Y/N, DON'T DRINK TOO MU-"

"SHUT UP, SNOW POFF. YOU ARE NOT HER MOTHER." Edge cut him off, snatching the bottle from you hand and held it above Blue's head, snickering.

"my mother doesn't like me." You muttered followed by a deep sigh. Your nose wrinkling as you took another unopened bottle and twisted the cap before returning to your seat between Edge and Red.

"fuck you, mr. leatherpants!" Stretch shouted into the microphone, pointing at Edge as the familiar cord began playing. "leave my brooooo alooooneeee~" he sang off key.

A small smile appeared on your pink lips, taking another sip of... you coughed violently, spitting out the straight vodka while loudly whining.

"That hurt-that hurts!" You cried, tucking your tongue out, knowing that the pain was at the back of your throat.

Stretch lowered the microphone, picking up the container of orange juice and gave it to you. "itss going to help, mmm." He nodded slowly, obviously tipsy at this point as Blue shook his head - although an amusement smile was presented on his teeth.

"yenno, you can get a margarita or a long Island." Sans spoke, leaning forward to have a view of you. He shrugged at your confused look. "used to work odd jobs here and there."

Thinking about it, you nodded slowly. "okay.. I want to be green.. can monster juice do that?"

Sans chuckled then shook his head. "nah.. sometimes, but it doesn't work so far from the mountain base."

A soft "awwww..." came from you, taking another sip of the bottle in your left only to gag, forgetting that you had vodka on that hand -Edge's vodka.

Unbeknownst to you. . . Edge's three shots were the only one emptied.

Author's Note*squints hard* if you look hard enough, you can see the simping starting to happen. ALSO IT'S APPARENTLY A THREE-PART! I d o have something planned after the 'singing contest'

I... haven't slept since I last updated T^T I Haven't proof read yet — I'll do it once I get a full night's rest, until then *bows and bolts away*

*edited in* the songs used for this chapter is called: This Town by Niall Horan, La Da Dee by Cody Simpson and Don't be sad by Tate McRae !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
3.3K 188 24
You were the assistant to Alphys, her co-worker tinkered on a very curious machine in the same department you worked at, incidentally that co-worker...
979 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
75.1K 1.6K 40
||» Imperfect two «|| ""FATED TO M E E T"" ""DESTINED TO L E A V E"" »»» No one knows my story. No one has heard my story. And no one shall find out...