πšπ™°πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄π™³ πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»πš‚ ||βœ…

By ruhika1104

What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each... More

CHARACTERS INTRO
1: A NEW SAGA UNLEAHES!
2: FIRE AND ICE!?
3 : LOGGERHEADS!!
4: WEB OF ILLUSIONS?!
5 : KABIR'S STUBBORNESS
6: STANDING UP FOR HIM!?
7: RIDDHIMA COMFORTS VANSH
8: REJECTION?!
9 : TANGLED HEARTS!?
10: DOUBTFUL MUCH??
11: IN A ACCIDENT?!
12: HIS TRUTH?!
13: PAST COMES KNOCKIN'
14: HELLO STRANGER!?
15: LET ME IN!
16: HIS CARE!
17: HELP!
18: CHANGE OF HEART??
20: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL?!
21: TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!
22: BEAUTIFUL DOOM!?
23: BLOODLINES!?
24: OH, THE GUILT!!
25: PERFECT STORM...
26: STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!
27: FEAR(OF THE UNKNOWN)
28: DON'T DECEIVE ME!
29: CHASING THE TRUTH!?
30: INVEST IN LOVE?!
31: WEB OF LIES?
32: TRUTH STINGS!!
33: FAMILY AFFAIR MUCH?
34: MUCH TOO MUCH?
35: DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL??
36: JEALOUS MUCH?
37: INTERLINKED?
38: CLOSE TO HAPPINESS?
39: LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!
40: SWEET SURRENDER?
41: PROPER CLOSURE

19: A SHOCKER !?

2K 110 44
By ruhika1104

SCENE 1: Riddhima is in her room, after her conversation with Vansh...

Riddhima's pov: I have got the correct proof, that you were the one who killed my gautam...

FLASHBACK

Riddhima goes to Vansh's room to call him, while he is talking to someone on the phone....

Vansh: No one should know what happened to gautam! It's a secret that i will carry it to my grave! He is dead, and it's my mistake, which i will never forget! I know, i know! But he was a orphan, so no one will find about his death, everyone will believe that it was a mere accident! And i covered up about the bullet wound...i..* someone knocks on the door*

Riddhima: Mr. Vansh, Dadi is calling you downstairs...

PRESENT

Riddhima: You yourself confessed that, you killed gautam and covered it up! I still remember the day, i got to know that he is dead....

FLASHBACK...

Riddhima: Gautam, i will be back after a month! And don't grow your beard like a devdas *laughs* I will miss you..

Gautam: Did you really have to take another job? I mean we were happy in this job right? We were together always!

Riddhima: I know, but i promised myself that i will explore all my options when i can whether it be personal life or professional life!

Gautam: Do whatever experiments you want, but not in your love life!

Riddhima: Oohh, someone is possessive! *smirks* 

Gautam: Not funny riddhima! Bye

Riddhima: Ok bye..

After 1 month...riddhima comes to gautam's house and opens the door with the key she has...

Riddhima: Gautam?! Gautam, where are you? See i am back! Surprise!! Gautam?? Acha baba i am sorry, i didn't inform, just come in front of me! Gautam!! *she enters his room* Gautam? Look at this man! He is really soo messy! *looks at his photo* GAUTAM!!!!!!! No, no, i am dreaming, he can't be dead! I mean i would know if he is dead right!

Rishabh: I am sorry Riddhima! He is dead!

Riddhima: RISHABH!! *she hold his collar* I know you only did something!

Rishabh: Riddhima, please calm down! I accept, intially i was not happy, you being with him, but trust me, me and gautam, we both were bought up in the same orphanage, i can never intentionally hurt him, he is like my own brother! I was happy, and 

Riddhima: Why did no one inform me about this??

Rishabh: I am sorry! Your phone was not reachable! And we found him along with his car in a lake near by....

Riddhima: *falls down* I didn't even get to see him the last time...

Rishabh: I am sorry...

PRESENT...

Riddhima: *wipes her tears and checks her phone* "Open the window, i am here to meet you"  Kabir? What is he doing at this hour?

She opens the window...

Kabir: Everything is set right? Let's leave...*holds her hand*

Riddhima: I can't kabir!

Kabir: I know, you are loyal to the person you work and all, but you can stay at your home and do...

Riddhima: I am getting married kabir! I am going to marry Vansh!

Kabir: What? Are you in your senses? What the hell is wrong with you riddhima? A few hours back you sent a girl away from such a monster and now, you yourself are going to that monster? Oh wait, just like other girls, his money and property might be the reason right?!

Riddhima: KABIR!!

Kabir: What riddhima? What? You also turned out to be a gold digger afterall! That's why you could never get satisfied with my love, because i didn't have that much money right? You..

Riddhima slaps kabir...

Riddhima: HOW DARE YOU!!! No kabir, you don't have the right to call me that, i have my reasons to marry him, which i don't need to explain to you! and money, is not one of the reasons and it can never be also! And i will always be grateful for what you did today, but trust me, after what you did now, i can never have respect for you anymore! LEAVE!!!

Kabir leaves the room in anger...

SCENE 2: Riddhima comes down to mandap for the marriage....

Dadi: Thanks Riddhima, for doing this...

Riddhima: It's ok dadi...

Dadi: I will go and get Vansh...

she goes to vansh's room..

Dadi: Vansh, are you happy now? After all, i did what you told me to... (guys she can never be the villain, so don't take her as a villain)

Vansh: Thanks dadi! I know if i had asked her she would have never said yes....

FLASHBACK...

After everyone left from the mandap yesterday, vansh went to dadi's room...

Vansh: Dadi, are you alright?

Dadi: Why didn't you tell me vansh?

Vansh: Dadi, i didn't know she will leave..

Dadi: I am not talking about shreya! I am talking about riddhima!

Vansh: Riddhima?!

Dadi: Yes vansh, riddhima! I didn't read a part in the letter shreya wrote...*she opens the letter and reads it* 

" I could see it in your eyes Vansh, that you like that riddhima! Because i have seen that care in my eyes for you! The way you took care for her, it's clearly visible, that you love her and you yourself haven't realised it yet, but i guess after reading this letter you will rethink it"

Vansh's pov: Shreya, made my work easier, i am sorry dadi but now you can only help me! I need to know who is Riddhima! Because i know she was behind shreya's disappearance!

Vansh: I guess she is right dadi! I guess i like her!

Dadi: Then i guess you should ask her...

Vansh: Dadi, i am not good...

Dadi: Then i will ask her...(she was tricked)

PRESENT..

Dadi: Now never ever hurt her, take care of her vansh, she is really a gem of a girl!

Vansh: *smirks* Definitely dadi!

SCENE 3: They both are going around the fire as the priest chants the vows...

Riddhima's pov: i promise that i will destroy you Vansh, and today i vow to avenge gautam's death...

Priest: Now you both may sit and the groom will make his bride wear the nuptial chain...

Priest: The marriage is now complete...

SCENE 4: Riddhima is in her washroom...

Riddhima: God! What did i do? I married my enemy!! Marriage is the most beautiful thing, a girl can imagine and today is the worst day in my life! *she has an emotional breakdown* I had always thought my marriage to be the most special day, that too with gautam! Now i am at a crossroad! WHY?? *she cries*

CONTINUE READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
198K 9K 23
__The Broken Souls__ A RiAnsh Story __COMPLETED__ Cover credit:- @awesomeshivu _Top Rankings_ #7 in iloveyou #1 in ihateyou #1 in withoutyou "Shivaa...
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
85.6K 4.5K 37
We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A friend is someone with whom you can share all your feelings without fear... A friend is so...