My Blade Academia (Izuku X Ha...

Galing kay Cmonster39

This has been floating around in my head for a good long while, and I need to write it down. So basically, th... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1: Starting Line
Chapter 2: Meetin' of the Symbol of Peace
Not completed

Chapter 3: What It Takes to Be a Hero: Part 1

2.1K 53 21
Galing kay Cmonster39

Previously...

All Might can be seen landing on top of a skyscraper as Poppi got off his leg and transforms back to her Alpha form, and was running around on the rooftop with arms flapping up and down laughing with a smile on her face. "HAHA! THAT FUN AGAIN PLEASE!" Poppi shouted to the sky with excitement plastered in her voice. "That was very reckless my dear." All Might told Poppi with his back to her. "Start banging on the door. I'm sure someone will come to let you in." All Might says to Poppi as he begins to walk away.

Poppi so stopped running around as she remembered her question she needs to ask All Might about. "WAIT! All Might! Poppi still have question to ask!" Poppi called out to the #1 hero as he continued to walk to the edge. "I'm sorry Poppi. But I've got a schedule to keep." All Might said as he waved goodbye to Poppi as he got ready to take off. "But Poppi has question about All Might's severe injury!" Poppi screamed at All Might as he stopped when she mentioned his injury as he quickly turned around to look at her. 'How the hell did she find out about it?!' All Might thought you himself as he continued to look at her with a very shocked expression on his face.

(3rd POV) Present Time...

All Might continue to stair at Poppi in shock as he soon recomposes himself, as he turns around to face her as he is looking at her with a somewhat stoic expression. "May I inquire how you know about my injury?" All Might asked Poppi in a neutral tone with a little bit of concern and worry in his voice. "Poppi can tell such thing thanks to upgrade Poppi got last month, allows Poppi to scan others for injuries and any health problems, and when Poppi scanned All Might, Poppi's system went haywire, all over board. So Poppi ask again: how All Might get such severe injury?" Poppi said as she didn't break eye contact with All Might as he begins to sweat a little bit as he stairs directly at her, with an uncomfortable silence falls upon them both as a small gust of wind blows by, kicking up some dust between the two of them.

After a while, All Might signed as steam started to come off his body. Poppi's expression soon became one of curiosity and shock, as she saw the steam coming off of All Might, and soon enough she saw All Might deflated into a very skinny man with shaggy hair and clothes that were a bit to big for him. "*sign* I gotta say I wasn't expecting anyone to find out about my injury that easily." All Might said as he looks at his left hand with a down casted look. He then turned his attention back to Poppi as she continues to stair at him in curiosity. He then sit down and looked at Poppi with a serious expression. "Now, I'm counting on you to not tell anyone about what you're about to see Poppi, not even your friends, or your Driver. This secret must never see the light of day." All Might said with a very serious voice, as Poppi leans forward getting even more curious about what All Might is saying.

All Might then looked directly at Poppi with a very serious expression. "Now, I'm counting on you to promise me that you aren't going to tell anyone about what you're about to see got. No strangers, no civilian, no villain, no one must know about this, not even the people you trust the most, ok?" All Might said to Poppi with a serious tone as he lifts his shirt revealing a very serious wound on the left side of his abdomen, all pink and still healing. Upon seeing the wound, Poppi leaned back with her arms flapping up and down very fast in shock and horror of how serious the wound is.

"Pretty gross, right?" All Might asked Poppi as she continues to stare at the injury. "I got this in a big fight, 5 years back. My respiratory system is basically destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach, and it can't be fixed. All of the surgeries I've taken have pretty much worn me down, and I can only do hero work for about 3 hours a day. Rest of the time, I look like this." All Might says as he looks towards Poppi.

"Five years?" Poppi asked then thought of all of All Might's battles that happened 5 years ago, and only came up with one result. "Toxic Chainsaw. It was your battle with Toxic Chainsaw."

"Heh, whoa you know your stuff." All Might praises Poppi as he lets go of his shirt. "Zuzu taught Poppi all about heroes of this world and every battle they've been in." Poppi said with a proud smile. "Impressive. But sadly no. It wasn't Toxic Chainsaw. That punk may have been able to land a few hits, but he wasn't enough to bring me down." All Might praising Poppi for her knowledge, but he soon had a haunted expression crossed his face, as clenches his fist for emphasis.

After putting his hand down All Might soon turned his head to the right to gaze off into the city. "Most of the world hasn't even heard about this fight. I did just about everything that I could just to cover it." He says as he looks back to Poppi with a serious expression. "If people were to gain this knowledge about my current situation..." "The panic will run wild, and villains in hiding will resurface and cause havoc." Poppi said finishing All Might's explanation with worried tone, earning a nod from him.

"Bingo. Not to mention that villains that have a grudge against me will pretty much jump at the opportunity just to kill me, ultimately accelerating the chaos that should follow if the world becomes aware of the state I'm currently in. No one must know about this, and like I said before, it can't be fixed." All Might said as he looked down at the ground with a solemn look on his face.

All the while Poppi was thinking of a way to help All Might with his predicament and realize that there is a solution he is in right now. "That incorrect. Injury can be treated and fixed." Poppi said as she got All Might's attention.

"What are you talking about Poppi?" All Might asked now getting curious about what Poppi is saying.

Downtown

In an alleyway near the street a bottle with the slime villain who is still knocked out can be seen on the ground.

"Ugh... Wha-What happened?" The slime villain asked himself as he started to wake up and starts remembering what happened to him. "Oooh yeah. All Might. If it wasn't for him interfering with me getting into that sweet meat suit, I would have gotten out of the city with a sexy woman's body to boot. Gah." He says in discussed hatred towards All Might and disappointment in losing the chance of his lifetime.

"Man, talk about 'balls of steel'." "I know right, Midoriya has definitely become a long way from when we were kids, and now look at him." Katsuki's friends talking about Izuku while he is drinking from a soda can to get rid of some of his frustration, as they walk closer and closer to the slime villain.

"That damned nerd. He thinks he's better just because he lucked out with those damned Blades of his? I'll kill him!" Bakugo shouted in frustration as he kicked the bottle with the villain in it right into a lamppost.

"Come on Bakugo, just forget about what happened back in school and focus on the UA Entrance Exam in 10 months." "Yeah, listen to us man. Just forget about him till after the UA Entrance Exams, alright?" Bakugo's friends said trying to calm him down.

"Tch! Yeah, you two are right. I'll forget about Deku and focus more on the entrance exams coming up." Bakugo said still a bit annoyed about what happened in his classroom, as he destroys his empty soda can with his quirk. As he and his friends failed to notice the slime villain behind them.

"My, my. That's quite a powerful Quirk you got there don't cha kid?!" The slime villain said as he gets ready to take control of Bakugo's body, as Bakugo takes notice of the villain that's behind him. As he gets ready to defend himself as his friends run off in fear.

With Poppi and All Might

"Poppi has friend that can heal any wound, she is special type of Blade with abnormal healing abilities and can fix up the injury. Make All Might better, good as new." Poppi said without breaking eye contact with All Might, as he stares at her in pure disbelief shock.

"No way,..." All Might said as he continued to stare at Poppi in disbelief as his facial expression soon takes on a more serious expression. "Now please tell me that you're not just pulling my leg Poppi, are you being serious about this?" After saying that, Poppi Shook her head. "No, Poppi is not pulling leg, not from this distance at least, and Poppi being fully serious. Friend is a Healer Class Blade, with elemental attribute of water."

All Might looked at Poppi with an expression of pure shock, until his expression quickly turned to one of depression. "Thanks for telling me this Poppi, but I rather avoid having more people become aware of my condition." All Might says as he lowers his head with a down casted expression. "Besides, even if what you say is true, I don't want to get my hopes up just to be disappointed."

As All Might says that, Poppi can see the despair in his tone of voice. Poppi was about to say something to get All Might's spirit up, but she soon noticed that there was something, or rather someone, missing from All Might's pocket. "All Might! What happened to slime villain?!" Poppi said in a worried tone that cut All Might off guard.

"Hmm? What are you talking about Poppi? He's right--" All Might asked as he checks his pockets, only to find that their empty. "What the--"

KABOOM

All Might and Poppi turned towards the direction of the explosion and see smoke rising up from the city. "oh no, don't tell!" All Might says as he stares at the smoke with a horrified look on his face.

Poppi adopting a serious expression on her face, and than her eyes change from her usual amber color, to a bright yellow with a few red highlights. "Connecting to Super Hero Network; and Accessing Musutafu Local News: Connection Establish and Access Granted: Slime Villain reported in downtown shopping district causing a massive scene, and has taken hostage. Situation reports that hostage has A-Class Quirk that causes explosions, and is trying to break free but is having next to no luck getting freed. All heroes report to downtown shopping district. Connection and Access: terminated." After Poppi finished transcribing the report, her eyes returned to their original amber color and she turned to All Might with a worried look.

"Oh crap! How can I let this happen?!" All Might said furious at himself. "Slime villain must have fallen out when We were in air." Poppi says as she transforms into her Qt form, then she grabs All Might by his shirt and throws him on her back, pig back style. "Hang on!" Poppi ordered All Might as she jumped onto the railings with unparalleled balance.

"Whoa! Whoa, wait a second! I thought you said that your thrusters were removed for maintenance, didn't you?" All Might asked as he got scared by Poppi's sudden actions. "That was lie to get All Might to cease push on Poppi's head." Poppi said as she jumped off the railing, the thrusters in her feet activated as she flew of towards where the slime villain is with All Might screaming at the top of his lungs in fear.

To Be Continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.4K 83 4
life is unfair for different reasons. they learned it the hard way. however that pain is what brought them together, and it is exactly why they love...
2K 53 6
In a world without quirks, the class 1-A girls, plus Rumi, Fuyumi, and Mei, all live in a house to save on rent and stay close. As they realize the c...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...