ARRANGED (On Hold)

By aditi_kumari

He is my husband but never treats me like one. I love him, respect him but he considers me the dirt of his... More

1) WEDDING BELLS
2) THE DATE
3) JOURNEY TO THE WEDDING
thank you thank you thank you
4) MEHENDI AND HALDI
5) THE WEDDING ~[i]
6) THE WEDDING~[ii]
7)THE FIRST NIGHT
8) COLD WATER MORNING
9) WORKING MACHINE
NO MORE NEPOTISM
10) MY SHIKHA
11) THE LETTERS
no update
12) THE CREEPY GUEST
13) DIVYA'S FEAR
14) RETURNING BACK
15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY
16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES
17) RAJPUT'S MANSION
19) CAN SHE?...
20) IGNORE
😒HELP!
21)THE TURBULENCE
22)CORONA VIRUS
welcome back!
23) MOMENTS
24) THE UNIQUE JOB
25.) THE PEON
26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT
27.)BLUE DIAMOND
28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.
29.)SAVE HER.
30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT
31.A) REVENGE~[i]
31.B) REVENGE~[ii]
32) DISCHARGED
33) THE TALK
34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]
34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]
35.) MOMENTS
36.) SITE VISIT
37.) MEMORIES
38.) BIRTHDAY
39.) PARTY. ~[i]
40.) PARTY~[ii]
hello readers
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

18) TAKING CARE

10.2K 345 24
By aditi_kumari

NehalRani thankyou for being the first one to comment on this book.

Queen_9876   thankyou for being the first one to vote and comment in the privious chapter.

❤️🖤💜💙💛🧡💚

Shushant's mother has left the room to take some rest while I'm here sitting beside the the bed on a chair changing the wet cloth on his forehead every minute so that his temperature doesn't rise up.
He is still sleeping.

As his temprature is low I should go and quickly make some vegetable soup because as this fever is not due to cold or throat infection chicken soup may shoot up his temperature again ..... vegetable soup must help him.

I quickly went downstairs and made the vegetable soup.

When I stepped inside the room
Shushant was already sitting with his eyes still sleepy.

"What time is it?"
He asked

"1pm ...you slept well I guess" I replied to which he just hummed

"But why are you here weren't you supposed to be at your parents' place?" He asked
To which I sighed I kept the soup bowl on the side table and poured a glass of water fo him

He was still looking at me hoping for an answer

"I-... well you were not well and you needed me" I said not looking into his eyes not knowing how will he react.

He just hummed and was lost in his own thoughts like he was analysing something very seriously

"Well here have this soup, it will be good for you"

He looked at the bowl and scowled he made a funny face which was kinda cute.

''No it's not looking nice and I bet the taste is even worse''

Uhhhhhh he is being a child I see

"Come on shushant don't be a kid now you are sick and you should have this" I tried to explain him as if he were a child.

"But it's looking so ugly what vegetables are in it anyway.......
..wait! is there a peanut in it? I'm sure you would want me to suffer ....you are so evil"

Okay I guess this fever has done something serious in his head
I mean yesterday he was being so rude and now behaving like a small innocent child

I laughed
I seriously laughed my lungs out that I had to hold my stomach and wipe my tears

I looked at his face and returned back to laughing

Can you believe he has a pout on his face with a furrow on his forehead.

Shushant was staring at shradha with  a small smile on his face

It's the first time he is seeing shradha actually laughing

He was snapped back into reality by shradha

"Shushant you look so funny
Ok now please have this soup it's really good for you and no it do not have a single peanut in it."

Shraddha then brings the a spoon of soup to his mouth which he accepts keeping his gaze still fixed on his wife.

Halfway through a thought popped into shushant's head.
Yesterday shikha was acting so strange seeing his allergies as if she was disgusted.

He remembered how today morning as he woke up shikha asked him to leave saying to return after he was well and when he insisted to staying by her would comfort him she was admitted and snapped saying she can't risk the rashes to transfer to her skin and she can't stand seeing his face in such state.
It hurt him yes but he couldn't stop comparing shikha and Shraddha.

There shikha was the one who claims to be his love but is disgusted seeing him in his low health and here is his wife to whom he have been nothing but an ass and have been ignoring still this girl is taking care of him and came running to him knowing that he is ill.

How can she be so pure doing everything I ask for, even if I'm ride.... and shikha, I do so much for her still she has always something to complain.

Who is really worthy of his love and respect?

"What are you thinking? Open up it's the last one then I'll give you your medicine. Your mother already explained everything to me. Then you can take a bath with that liquid medicine that doctor prescribed"
Shraddha explained with her hand towards his mouth with a spoon

Shushant just nodded and opened his mouth.

"Shraddha why are you here?"

"I told you already. You were sick "

"So?"
Shraddha Kept her mouth shut not knowing how to reply. Obviously she can't say that she couldn't stop herself knowing he was suffering after all she loves him.

She just laughed out of and handed him the tablets and a broad of water.

"Come on now don't waste time that this medicine I will just - "

"Sorry"
He cut her sentence.

Shraddha just kept her head low not able to look into his eyes. So she just nodded.

Sensing the environment to get a little awkward shushant quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath

In the mean while shradha went downstairs to get him a glass of orange juice.

Vitamin C will be good for his skin allergies.

When she entered the room again with the juice.

Shushant was just in a pair of shorts while  his chest was bare for her eyes. He  standing in front of the dressing table trying to apply some medicinal cream but he couldn't reach his back.

Shradha seeing him quickly looked down and blushed it was the first time she was seeing any man without a shirt and that too this man was her husband she was in love with.

She kept juice on the side table and cleared her throat.

Shushant noticed her and showed her the cream

"I-I was just applying the cream but-"

Shradha walked towards him and pulled her arm forward asking for the cream.

Shushant passed the cream to her.
She took some cream and stood behind him and closed her eyes and bit her lips.
She was nervous.

Shushant saw her through the mirror and he but his inner cheeks to stop his chuckle.

He couldn't stop thinking how cute and naive she is.

"If you keep your eyes shut then how will you know where to apply the cream"
He said in a teasing voice.
Shradha opened her eyes and looked at him and blushed crimson.

She nodded and hesitantly applied the cream
And as soon as their skin touched

Both felt the current.

Shradha was focused on applying the cream while shushant was busy observing her expressions.

After she was done she looked up and their gaze locked with each other.
Both were lost in each other eyes.

Just then the doors burst open and Divya walked in and realised the intimacy in the air and controlled her laughter
Seeing that these two have still not noticed her with Rohan standing behind her.

"Wha-" Rohan started but stopped seeing the scene and cleared his throat loudly

And finally the two lost souls pulled apart and shradha was blushing and looking down where shushant was scratching his neck and looking else where.

"Juice"shradha quickly said

"I brought juice for you" she said and rushed to the table to take the glass while shushant stood still.

He drank the juice and thanked her.and quickly wore the t-shirt. And cleared the throat.

While Divya and Rohan were giving them knowing looks.

Rohan said "well I think I should leave now. Papa called, he needs some work to be done in the office."

Shradha nodded and and hugged him.

And when they pulled apart Rohan said shradha to take care of her hand.

And this was heared by shushant

"Hand?" He asked.

______*______

Well next chapter will also continue bringing the couple together. 🤭

This was little longer than the previous chapters.
Hope you like it.
Vote 👍
Hit the star⭐
Comment ✉️

Love
Aditi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
98K 2.8K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
1.3M 45.8K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
638K 16.9K 45
π”Ήπ• π• π•œ 𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ β„‚π•–π•π•–π•“π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...