Silas's sister (Elijah mikael...

By Sammymbaker99

I'm Silas's sister. I was dying. Everybody gave up hope they even were going to kill me. But my brother he sa... More

chapter 1 were it began
chapter 2 spell for a spell
chapter 3 full moon
chapter 4 stefan Salvatore
chapter 5 no not right
chapter 6 Elijah
chapter 7 you did what?
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Hi
Chapter 39

chapter 8

14.9K 377 33
By Sammymbaker99

I left for a few days and then came back when I felt that something was off it took me a couple of days to get back when I walked in to the boarding house. And damon, stefan,elena, bonnie and a guy I think is banned alaric. They all turned to me.

"What did you do?" I asked

"Well..." Damon started.

"WE DAGGERED ELIJAH!!!!!" Elena blurted out and everyone looked at her. She had a guilty look on her face knowing I liked him. I stayed calm. I will kill all of them later I thought to myself.

"Are you stupid... don't answer that" I said then looked at Damon with a 'Ralph's look he just stood there trying not to flinch. "I leave for one week and something goes wrong ONE WEEK DAMON!!!!" I then looked at stefan "you are not off the hook either." I started. I looked around. And rubbed my head. "What are you doing now?"

"We are going to kill klaus at the school dance." Bonnie said. I laughed at all of them.

"You really are stupid."

"Well we do have a 2000 year old vampire with us now so not that stupid" damon said smugly. I looked around.

"Oh you mean me... no I'm good but thanks for asking." I sat down on the couch.

"Come on!"

"Nope" I looked over the group stopping on alaric. Something was off about him. Klaus. I though I just laughed again. He jumped when I laughed looking at him. Damon saw me Starring.

"That is alaric" he pointed to him I nodded. "Samantha alaric" damon said he nodded. I looked him in the eyes and realization came to him he looked shocked but covered it up.

"Nice to meet you." I looked at elena "what decade?"

"60's" she answered.

"Yuck... Nope not going." I then looked at 'alaric' " alaric what is the chance that klaus is going to be there?" I asked him. He hesitated then answered.

"A good chance." He replied.

"Please just once." Damon said.

"I make a deal remember." I looked at elena and said."if I promised your family that I would not kill them or help someone kill them. Would you want t me to go back on that deal just because someone asked me to?"

"No" she said simply.

"So I am not helping." I said ending the conversation.

*************************************************************************************************

I started to get bored sitting on the couch and stood walking to the door the 'gang's was at the dance. And I guess I could drop by. When I got there I heard klaus dedicate a song to elena and saw Damon walk up to alaric say he wasn't impressed and all that. I walked up behind them nether of them noticing.

"Not impressed either." I said and both jumped looking at.

"Really?" Alaric asked disappointed.

"I thought you weren't helping?" Damon asked.

"I'm not." I looked at alaric. "It was more immature than what you would think a 1000 year old vampire would act but I guess he hasn't grown up. He was my best friend I feel bad for him I should have killed his dad when I had the chance."I stated looking back to the people dancing. Atlantic frowned.

"Why didn't you?" Alaric asked. " kill his dad if he was that bad why didn't you."

"I couldn't. I would think klaus would want to kill him after all he did to him. Plus I did promise not to kill him to ester for at lest 100 years after that I could never find him and when I did one of the originals would be there running from him and I would have to stay hidden." He nodded his head.

"I have to go." Alaric said.

"Yeah. It was good talking to you klaus missed you." I said walking away. I felt him stare at me in shock. I just smiled sadly walking back to the boarding house. I grabbed two bottles of brandy Sat on the couch bring it to my lips. I could only think how much I hate this town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 21.6K 47
I never expected to wake up after dying. I also never expected to not be human. I guess it's time for a new adventure. Edit: 15/01/22 Currently editi...
311K 7.3K 25
Megan ran away years ago and she's currently 23. She lives in a small apartment and struggles doing the only job that pays. Stripping. Megan hates it...
22.4K 571 19
What if there was a creature stronger than Klaus Mikaelson? What if she just happened to be best friends with him? Well that's me. I'm Juliet, sister...
5.1K 156 14
ALL I WANT In which he thought she was dead. [ The Originals AU Short S...