~|Citrus Oneshots |~

By GaykermitBleach

These will just be random one shots or small skits I make up in my head. I do not own citrus or any of the c... More

Yuzu stripper 🌝🤚🏻
Short groupchat thing
Citrus as vines or random
short Halloween special :D
A bit longer halloween special
A small note
Christmas oneshot
Part title
Normal highschool 😭🤛
Normal highschool part 2
Yuzu needs help
Girl in red
Yuzu teaches Mei how to cook 🥺❤️
Class things❤️🔪
Cooking
Cooking meme
AHHAHDJXIHSHS
Mei gets a little specific
Caught
Thatonechapterwheremeitriestotouchyuzu
The characters playlists :D
AHHH
Yuzu was never heard from again
Mei needs to stop reading horror books
Mei needs to stop reading horror books pt2
Random skits
Fnaf reactions
Everyone as vines.
Not important but it is
WOWOOWOWOWOWO
About last chapter..
Yuzu gets jealous
Mei gets jealous
Gordan Yuzu
Mei gets punished
pOWeR
What happens after
Yuzu is too adorable
Science has proved Mei is a cat
Very important
"Everything is gonna be okay Mei" -Yuzu
Yuzu is a cute puppy
Mei's privilege to walk has been taken away.
Mei is a normal teenager *sometimes*
Everyone has stupid moments
Shortest chapter ever
WHATDIDSHESAY??!!
Spending time on christmas
Santa came early
Hidden talent
Apology
hELp My PutHAy GOinG CrAzY 😩💦
hElP my PuThay GOinG CrAzY😩💦💦 pt2
Special Head Massage
10k special?
Stripper Yuzu part2
Not important
New Years
Build A Bear
AHHHHHHH
Shii. Idk man
Pussy throb
Mha
Humiliation
Aww. Yuzu stop being cute
YUZU I SAID STOP
The New Substitute
69..
Yuzu has too much time
First Time
What the fu-
Bisexual Queen
Roblox
Discord
cliché-mxmtoon
Mei learns to cook
Mei..
Mei is taking it too far
A Week?
Heather - Conan Gray
Heather- Conan Gray. Happy ending
Onion
Groupchat gone slightly gay
Folding clothes gone sexual
Mei is drunk
Movie night gone 💞
1 Year
Beautiful
Oh God
Coffee shop
I hate you (no i dont)
Oop-🦋
Sticky notes
Red flag?
Netflix and Oop-
Yuzu slightly admits
Admit it Mei.
Carried away
Shy
End of book

Mei learns more about yuzu

4.5K 59 172
By GaykermitBleach

I created some characters. Only two
Rei: a girl. loves wearing pastel. Her hair is split dyed, half pink half black. Her eyes are brown

Ana: a girl. Has black hair with blond streaks at front.( like the trend in tiktok.). Brown eyes too. Loves wearing tech wear.

Not sure if I'm gonna add them in later chapters, depends on feedback :)

(Note: this came out of my ass. Don't question what's gonna happen.)
____________________________________

Yuzu never did good in school, but when she set her mind on something outside of school it always worked. That's how her middle school friends ended up on the roof, eating with her. (Mostly hiding from Mei and her friends, cause who knows how they will act).

" guys I made a playlist for us!" Ana grins.
" what's the playlist for?" Yuzu looks up curiously from her food.
" it's for when we are running from home to our secret hangout." Ana shows her phone to Yuzu and Rei.

" Seems like a good idea." Rei says as she adds the playlist to his phone, Yuzu also adding the playlist since she managed to sneak it past Mei.

" sounds fun" Yuzu adds on to Rei.

Once they finish eating, they're bored obviously.

" uGHh." Yuzu falls onto her back from her sitting position."I'm bored.."

Ana grabs her bag and searches for something. Rei looks over curiously.

" Yuzu. Look what I have." Ana says with a evil grin on her face. Yuzu sits up, looking what's in her hand.

It's a Bluetooth speaker. Yuzu grins. Rei connects her phone to the Bluetooth speaker so they can play music.

" oh wait guys, before we start, I wanna say something" Yuzu says as she stands up. Both of her look with a look of continue

" you know how I had short hair in middle school?" Yuzu grabs the back of her hair.

" yeah?" Rei answers while Ana looks confused.

Yuzu snatches of the hair, which was a wig and under there is short blond hair. ( there's a picture above chapter name for the haircut)

Ana and Rei gasps and hug her tightly. " Our Yuzu is back!" Ana shrieks while Rei grins happily.

" guess what is back too?" Yuzu smirks. " my fucking gayness."

They all start laughing and let go.

" I think this calls for a celebration" Rei says as she puts on We fell in love in October by Girl in red.

They all start singing and dancing along, forgetting they're supposed to be quiet.

" WE FELL IN LOVE IN OCTOBER~ THATS WHY I LOVE FALL ❤️"

Mei and Himeko hear the ruckus, deciding to catch the delinquents in action they quietly open the roof door. Mei's and Himeko's eyes widen as they see Yuzu with shorter hair, and two other kids from a different school.

" SMOKING CIGARETTES ON THE ROOF~"

The song ends, leaving them out of breath. Right as Mei was about to do something, but Yuzu puts a hand in the air.

" I have two things to say" Yuzu says, getting her breath back. They all nod as to say continue.

" alright. First of all, I love you both." Yuzu grins.

" we know that." Ana and Rei answer at the same time

" second of all, no homo" Yuzu and the other two burst out laughing.

" we should definitely hangout like this more." Ana says in between laughing.

On the other hand, Mei wishes they didn't hang out like this, even though they were not in a relationship. She was still feeling jealous. She was about to tell himeko to head back until-

" YUZU!! What do you think you are doing here?!" She shrieks out as she walks out of their hiding spot.

Yuzu quickly turns around, eyes wide. Her friends bite their tongue. " umm.. Hi?" Yuzu smiles awkwardly.

Mei walks it too and Yuzu eyes widen, looking like they were about to pop out of her sockets. All of a sudden she looks calm and puts her wig back on.

" Yuzu!! Answer me!" Himeko continues screeching.

Once Yuzu had everything on her like before she looked Himeko dead in the eyes and said the wisest words, "shorties don't get any pussy in life"

Her and and her friends run away, downstairs. While Mei and Himeko just stay confused.

~after school cause..shorties don't get any pussy in life~

Yuzu runs out of the school, not even batting a eye to Himeko and Mei trying to slow her down. She quickly goes home and changes her clothes into:

(Yes I searched up lesbian outfits- 😭😭🤚🏻)

She wipes off any makeup on her face and shouts to her mom before leaving " bye mom!! I'm going to hangout with friends!"

-Mei pov-

I never knew Yuzu was like that..but it sorta makes since because I always ignore her.

" Yuzu is so dumb!! Does she never think of people's feelings?!" Himeko screeches while walking home with Mei.

They both decided, they want to know about the new side of Yuzu. Mei opens the door and sees Ume in the kitchen.

" Mother?" Mei walks over to her

" yes Mei-San?" Ume looks up from the food to Mei.

" do you know where Yuzu went?" Mei says.

" Mhm, she's hanging out with her friends." Ume hums.

" May I have the address?" Mei takes out her phone and turns on the map app.

" of course," Ume smiles and types it in. " do you want them to pick you up?"

" no it's fine mother, we'll be going now."

" alright see ya!" Ume grins.

~ once they arrive at the address~

" abandoned insane asylum?" Himeko questions.

" sadly.. this is the right address.. let's hope they're okay." Mei sighs as they walk in.

Surprisingly, the inside is clean. It has modern furniture and everything else inside.

" MeiMei. Do you think they cleaned this place just to hang out?" Himeko looks at Mei

" seems like it." Mei answers

They walk to the laughing voice. Once they're standing at the doorway they see Ana laughing her ass off while Yuzu and Rei look super embarrassed.

Yuzu looks at them. " huh? How did you guys get here?" She tilts her head.

" we wanted to hangout..?" Mei more like questions then answers.

Yuzu shrugs and then smiles. " aight. Come sit here." She pats the place next to her on the long-ass couch.
Mei sits on the left side to Yuzu and himeko sits next to her

" are you done laughing now?" Rei glares at Ana.

" I'm sorry, it was just so fucking funny." Ana says in between breaths. 

" how about you introduce us to your friends Yuzu?" Mei says calmly.

" yeah yeah," Yuzu sighs.

" alright so we have Ana, she loves wearing tech wear And is into women. She saved me from committing  not alive"

Mei's eyes widen ' excuse me did you just say-'

"Then we have Rei, she loves wearing pastel colors and is the baby of the group."

" HEY" Rei glares at Yuzu and she laughs.

" but yeah that's all,  any questions?"

" yes.. you said you were trying to commit.." Mei didn't have the confidence to finish the thought.

" oh yeahhh, that doesn't matter lmao." Yuzu laughs.

" it's nothing to laugh about!" Himeko glares at Yuzu.

" yeah yeah whatever curls." Yuzu rolls her eyes.

Himeko grabs the back of Yuzus wig and snatches it.

" and why did you cut your hair like that?! It's not girly at all!" Himeko's face goes red with anger.

" jeez quiet down Tornado hair.." Ana groans

" I did it cause it's more cool obviously.." Yuzu combs her hair with a hand for a sec. Mei blushes and turns to look at Himeko.

" what are you gonna get top and bottom surgery next?!" Steam was coming from her ears.

Rei and Ana hold their hands against their mouth trying not to laugh. " who's gonna tell her..?" Yuzu giggles.

Mei and Himeko have their mouths open in shock.

" I d-don't believe it.." Himeko stutters

Yuzu grabs Mei's hand and puts it on her  area. " Mei can you confirm to Himeko there is indeed a penis?"

Mei turns red and quickly takes her hand away.
" it's- there.." Mei's ears turn completely red. 

" and- why did you do that..?"  Himeko eyes were as wide as dinner plates.

Yuzu shrugs " never thought about it. I guess it mores comfortable."

' hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot  hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot' Mei thinks as she gay panics.

Yuzu shakes Mei " yo Mei? You alive?" She plants her lips on Mei's forehead. ( that's how my family does it-)

" Don't  just do that!"  Himeko screeches.

Ana and Rei burst out laughing.

" I-I'm fine!" Mei eyes widen

" are you sure? You're forehead is pretty warm." Yuzu looks Mei in the eyes.

" Yes I'm alright." Mei pushes Yuzu off of her.

" jeez okay." Yuzu sits back down.

" w-wait.. but you also got top surgery.. how does that work?"  Himeko calms down.

Yuzu un-buttons her shirt. " it just looks like a guy chest, nothing special expect  a couple scars."

Mei turns even more red while Himeko just stares at it.

" didn't it hurt?" Mei asks in a worried tone.
" mhm only for two days, then the pain went away."

' her chest is so muscular... wait what the fuck I thought I was straight. Well shit.' Mei thinks as she finally gets herself to stop staring.

Himeko sighs. " sorry for over-reacting.. I think it's cool how you were brave enough to do that.." she says as she bows.

" calm down.. it's not that bad."

Silence

" so we're gonna ignore how Mei is literally eye fucking Yuzu right now?" Rei blurts out.

Yuzu looks at Mei, seeing Mei quickly turn her head away.

Yuzu giggles " jeez Mei I didn't know you were like that."

" shut up." Mei puts her serious face back on.

Yuzu grins and picks up Mei.

" Oi!! What are you doing to MeiMei!!" Himeko's eyes widen.

"Nothing." Yuzu says as she places Mei in her lap.

" Hey what are you doing!" Mei tries to get off Yuzu  but she wraps her arms around Mei's waist and hold her down. Mei struggles for a bit before giving up.

"How about we watch a movie?" Rei suggests as she turns on the tv.

" sure" everyone replies expect Mei who is still salty.

Once the movie starts everyone's eyes are glued to the screen. Expect a certain blonde.

Yuzu slides her finger up Mei's thigh to her waist.
" what are you doing?" Mei whisper yells at her.

" making your dreams come true" Yuzu rubs Mei's inner thigh, getting close to her womanhood by second.

" what if they see or hear?" Mei tries to swat her hand away.

" then you better be quiet and still." Yuzu whispers in her sensitive ear as she turns up the volume on the tv. Mei moans a bit and covers her mouth with a hand.

Yuzu moves Mei's underwear to the side and rubs her folds teasingly. " hnghh.." Mei shivers

Yuzu slips a finger in quickly, making Mei arch her back. " Mei~ you're already so wet." Yuzu licks Mei's ear and then gently bites on it.

" mghhm.." Mei uses one hand to cover her mouth and the other one too hold onto Yuzus arm.

Yuzu starts moving her finger back and forth, a embarrassing noise they can only hear, being made from how wet Mei is.

"ahh...f-fuck.." Mei gasps, opening her legs more. Allowing Yuzu to slip in another finger.

' I don't know if I should be glad or not that I can't even think properly..'

Yuzu starts curling and uncurling her fingers, while going deeper.

" hnggh..." Mei's legs start trembling, Mei tightens her grip on her mouth.

" Mei.. you're reacting so much just to my fingers.. I can't wait to see how you will react to my big dick..~"  Yuzu whispers in Mei's ear.  Mei blushes as she, has completely forgotten about that.

Yuzu picks up and places Mei down so she's facing Yuzu, Continuing what she was doing. Mei looks away shyly, seeing that Yuzu is looking at her. At this point, Mei was the prey and Yuzu was the predator who wanted to eat her (out).

Mei takes her hand off her mouth and grips Yuzu shoulders with both her hands. Leaving her mouth with nothing to stop the moans.

" ahh..hah..nnhh.." Mei moans as she puts her open mouth against Yuzu's chest. Mei's drool was slowly sliding down her chin onto yuzus chest.

"fuck..Yuzu let me cum.." Mei moans. Yuzu now aiming for Mei to cum, speeds her fingers up and keeps going over Mei's good spot.

Mei shakes, trying to keep her voice down she bites Yuzus shoulder. She shuts her eyes tight.

" fu- ahh.." Mei cums all over her school uniform. She stops biting Yuzus shoulder, breathing heavily.

" Mei.. you're so cute.." Yuzu takes her fingers out of Mei, getting one last moan.

Mei finally realized that something was poking her ass. " A-aren't you bothered now.." she says out of breath.

" I'll take care of it later.." Yuzus says before placing her fingers into her mouth.  Mei looks up at her and the tip of her ears turn red. 

Mei looks at her neck. " what about the bite..?"
"It'll heal don't worry."

Mei fixes her underwear and gives Yuzu a kiss on the nose." idiot.." Mei smiles

Mei turns around to watch the last ten minutes of the movie while Yuzu buttons up her shirt.

~once the movie is over~

" that was a great movie" Himeko smiles.

" yes it was.." Mei gets up, her legs wobbly a bit.

" we have to go home now though.. it's 7pm. We should hangout like this more." Rei smiles

"Definitely" Yuzu grins

" you guys go on ahead, I want to talk to Mei about something. Don't worry we'll catch up." Ana smiles

Yuzu was the last one to head out and over her shoulder she says " just don't kill her Ana!"

Mei turns to Ana and tilts her head. " is there something you need to talk about?" Mei questions.

" I'll get straight to the point." Ana walks up to Mei.

" you hurt Yuzu is anyway and I'm gonna invert your fucking rib cage and do so much more."

Mei's eyes widen. " a-alright."

" now let's go!" Ana all of a sudden smiles and skips out of the room.

____________________________________

2570 words... jesus fuck.

Uhm so. Hope this wasn't cringe or anything. Here are the pictures for the characters :D

Ana:

Rei:

Have a good night/day!

❤️✨❤️✨❤️🍷✨🍷✨🍷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 107 70
Ships and stuff i think of! If a person feels uncomfortable being one of these oneshot chapters ill take the chapter down When i think of a one shot...
33.8K 630 32
so I've read a lot of Nalu one shot series and they were all too good so it inspired me too make one. Warning: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR NONE OF THE...
4.3K 95 25
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Although this is marked as complete I will still post and...
9.6K 31 15
I like writing smuts so.... All of my oneshots are Unisex (they/tham) If you have any requests or questions feel free to ask. I'm doing fluff as we...