Poisonous Love

By LovablePanda_

Unrealistic and impossible... Rose didn't even believe in God... yet she's experienced a miracle. A second c... More

Fiction
Memories
Realization
Chapter 4: New Fiance P.2
Chapter 5: New Daughter?
Chapter 6: A New Strategy?
Chapter 7: A New Little Brother?
Chapter 8: A New Big Sister
Chapter 9: A New Love?
Chapter 10: Coming of Age
Chapter 11: Coming of Age P.2
Chapter 13: A Party to Remember
Chapter 14: Preperations
Chapter 15: Results of Training
Chapter 16: Enchanted Forest
Chapter 17: A Fairy Queen
Chapter 18: The Port of Karmillia
A Brother's Love
Chapter 19: A Queen's Plea
Chapter 20: A King's Strength
Chapter 21: A Mermaid's Will
Chapter 22: 3 Years Underwater
Chapter 23: Happy Birthday
Chapter 24: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 25: A Knight's Devotion
Chapter 26: King's Dog
Chapter 27: Finalizations
Chapter 28: The Academy
Chapter 29: Falling Expectations
Chapter 30: Something Sinister
Chapter 31: Hulk vs Hello Kitty
Chapter 32: Simple? Or Not?
Chapter 33: Dream Demon
Chapter 34: Negotiations
Chapter 35: Replacement
Chapter 36: Daydream
Notice!
Chapter 37: Hidden Secrets (1)
Chapter 37: Hidden Secrets (2)
Chapter 38: My Everything
Chapter 39: Connecting
Chapter 40: Being A Villainess
Chapter 41: Endings
THANK YOU
Ever After

Flower Thief

5.4K 254 21
By LovablePanda_

Kai Xavier Violet. My gentle leopard and protective lover, took my virginity far before my wedding even took place.

I was eighteen, and while we were engaged, it was technically not allowed. Frare is conservative in this aspect. Even Ceil's been more behaved with Katrina.

It happened when I met him in the forest for a nightly rendezvous. We still did this occurrence, because after the engagement, Vincent and Father both banned Kai from sneaking in.
Though they couldn't stop me from sneaking out with my amazing fake doll I made of myself to slip in the bed when I left at night.

It was beautiful full moon, and slipping out was easy enough, especially with Ricin gone to visit his cousin who recently got married.
Fairy marriage is rare, so he left in a hurry to tease the couple.

The forest hadn't changed since I was a child, and since it was spring, flowers were in full bloom and scattered everywhere.
It took no time at all to arrive at the familiar meeting spot.
Yet my favorite leopard was nowhere to be seen!
Calling out and searching the forest turned to be pointless...
Worried and distressed, I decided to sneak into his home, which I had visited once to officialize the engagement and berate his father.
It was clear on the other side of the forest, but I was a woman of complete laziness.
I used wind magic, which I had nearly mastered, to transport myself much like Ricin does.
I only had to tell the wind where I wanted to go.

His estate is bigger than my family's, but not as tall. It stretched out across a lot of land, and was a combination of black, white, and grey. It nearly appeared modern, like a mansion I'd see on tv which you could find upperclass Europeans owning.
Kai told me his room was on the top floor, and the furthest to the West of the house.
Like any criminal, I was careful to avoid sightings by servants and guards.
They had beast man servants which could backfire and they smelt me. My scent was apparently memorized by every servant in case I visited- so they wouldn't be discourteous. It was a double edged sword.

Yet, I was worried about Kai... thinking that his father might've caused him troubles. He never broke a promise to see one another.

When I spotted a large balcony that looked like it belonged to a master bedroom, I used the wind to climb it.
I could see through the glass, but black curtains were drawn inside, so I couldn't actually see the room.
I tested the door knob, and was surprised to see it locked.
Why would he lock his balcony door?
My mind was panicked! Did his father lock him inside?

I don't know how to pick a lock like some masterful assassin.
I can break a door handle though. Easily enough.
So I did. I broke the door handle, and entered the room which was incredibly hot! It felt like someone left a fire going too long, but it was spring. Not cold enough to need one.

The room was so dark, my eyes had a hard time adjusting properly. The room smelled like ash, sandalwood, the forest, and a bit of mint.
An odd combination, but appreciated. It was very masculine, I would admit.

I saw I was only in the receiving room, but it was good since it meant it was most certainly Kai's room.
I could see his work desk, a bit cluttered in the corner.
I also saw the hand sewn leopard cub I made him sitting on his mantle above his work desk.
My heart felt happy, but it reminded me I didn't have time to be thinking such sentimental thoughts!

I quickly moved towards another set of hardwood double doors on the far side of the room. They were tightly shut, and once more locked! This only served to confirm my fears, but this time, I found I couldn't break the handle? They were likely made of real gold then. The wood was extremely sturdy too.
So I used what I could. I looked around the room and prayed a key existed... I didn't see a window connecting that room... which meant it didn't have any windows.
He was really locked inside.

I searched his desk area, then all throughout the room. Coming up with nothing!
If it was his father... then maybe his room?

When I moved to enter deeper into the mansion, I saw a small wooden box on a pillow and chair by the exit.

"It can't be that easy..." I murmured to myself, but damn was I wrong. It was that easy.
Inside the box was a golden key. Beautifully carved.
Such a fancy key to lock your kid away...

I quickly moved and unlocked the door, pulling the doors open and stepping inside the pitch black room.
It scared me a bit in all honesty. I couldn't see my own feet!

"K-Kai...?" I called out softly.

A guttural growl made me nervous and flinch. It was Kai though, so I calmed myself down and tried to find a light source!
Moving my hand along the wall, I finally felt a wall lamp! I usually carried matches but I had to get them from my bracelet this time. I often forgot them when I needed to light a burner for my lab.

I lit a lamp, and the small amount of light thankfully gave me some sort of image.

The room was utterly trashed. Enormous claw marks ruined the walls and paintings. The room was large despite not having a single window.
One corner was too dark for me to make out, but I could see a large bed covered in black sheets and blankets, and a lump in it. Likely Kai.
Broken glass was scattered around, and I was only in slippers, so I had to carefully make my way towards the bed.
Who would've thought my good intentions would backfire like they did?

"Kai.. are... are you hurt?" My voice was a whisper, worried he was hurt. The room was destroyed and he was locked inside, of course I thought he was hurt.

The lump shifted and another growl greeted me.

I realized as I got closer, that he was only wearing a thin pair of boxers- or sleepwear as they're worn in this world. His chest was bare and completely visible.
Hard toned muscles covered every inch of him. As well as hundreds of scars that made my heart ache. His skin looked sweaty and red.
He seemed to be in pain? He was curled up, his face was buried in a pillow and small groans could be heard as I closed in.

"Kai?" I called out gently. My heart aches seeing him in pain. What was wrong? He was breathing heavily.

He twitched a bit towards my voice.

"Rose?" He asked after a moment. His voice was hoarse.

"Yes! Kai, what happened? Are you okay?" I went to my knees beside the bed, now eye level with him, but he kept his face almost completely in the pillow.

He twitched again, and his head slowly turned towards me. I gasped seeing his ears now. Did he normally let himself shift to a more comfortable form at home? I liked that, and now that I looked carefully, his tail was limply laying behind him.
A blue eye slowly opened and lazily peaked at me.
My face was contorted with worry.
"Rose?" He called again, seeming confused.

"I'm here, what's wrong? I'm sorry- I broke your door, but I was-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.
I was flat on the bed before I could even think. I nearly bit my tongue, as a heavy weight covered me. I gasped in panic a bit, before I realized it was Kai on top of me.
I felt it now. He was ridiculously hot, feverish. His skin nearly burned me.
My eyes widened and stared up into his electric blue. They were even brighter than normal, nearly glowing.
His brows were pulled together and he was frowning. No, he was snarling. Sharp canines caught my gaze. They looked terrifying. This wasn't normal?
His hands were on my arms, keeping me pinned to the bed.

"Kai?" I called out confused with his behavior and the situation.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He yelled at me angrily, scaring me senseless. Why was he angry?

"Y-you didn't show up tonight.. I thought you were hurt... when I saw you were locked up like that... I thought I was right and wanted to break you out and make sure you were alright!" I immediately went to defend myself.

"Shit.." he cursed, his hands tightening on my arms almost painfully.

"Kai...?" I tried calling again, he snapped out of his trance and looked down on me again. Like he was thinking very hard about something.
Finally, he sighed.

"This is my fault for not telling you... my kind have mating seasons and period where we... go a bit into something like a heat. Males get extremely aggressive and obviously aroused. I didn't go because I didn't want this to happen. I didn't imagine you'd come" he scoffed, but his eyes looked worriedly down at me.

I was a bit surprised. I knew about this, I'm not sure why I didn't connect the dots! Spring season, random no show and no notice...
locked up, desecrated room...
I paled a bit.

"I need you to run the hell away once I let you up, do you understand Rose?" My eyes widened. "I let you up. You run. Don't even shut the doors. Get the hell out, go home, and fucking barricade yourself. This isn't a joke. I'm barely holding onto my sanity..." he looked ready to break down, and his expressions kept switching from a gentle worry, to a ferocious snarl.
My heart was beating impossibly fast.

He wants me to run away.

Not help him?
This was new. Kai always shamelessly made himself comfortable with me in his arms.
Yet, of course, he shows such a lovable side at the oddest moments.

I felt a bit weird.
I'm not a child by any means, especially mentally. This sort of act shouldn't embarrass me... of course it does... but I shouldn't be scared of it.

It's just sex. I'd played my share of erotica games, read plenty of novels... I was far less innocent than other noble girls despite being a virgin.
Here my lover was, suffering. I'm right here...
My face heated up as I drew my conclusion.
Who am I? A huge coward.
Yet I swore to start changing.
I don't even give a damn about premarital sex.

This will be my husband soon. My ethics lay as a modern woman in this sense, and it doesn't bother me to give myself a little early before my wedding.

While Kai fought for control, I struggled a bit surprising him into releasing my arms a bit.
I wrapped them around his neck.
I felt more nervous than I thought I would. This is embarrassing isn't it? I doubt my face could get more red.
I swallowed, feeling my heart race.

"I love you" I murmured, holding his gaze. It was the first time I ever said it. It was always him saying it...

Yes. I love this man. Who is truthfully a vicious man with a lot of scars... inside and out. A man who does everything in his power to fight himself back at every moment, to be gentle and kind to me. Loyal and fearless, confident and arrogant. A shameless man, with a gaze which turns me into a puddle every time I see it. I love the man who struggles to beat me in chess despite how smart he is, and the man who teases me about my habit of trying to sleep on top of him at night because he is warm. The man who learned to cook a bit for me. The man who brings me flowers he thought smelled nice for me. The man who would play with my hair till I fell asleep, or never complained when I felt like being mean and bullying him into giving me affection. The man who patiently told me all about him... and listened to all about me. Believed in me.

Granted. He's insane. A bit loose on morals, but he never acted on anything which would effect me negatively in anyway.

Now here he was... in heat? A rut? I don't know the logistics honestly.

"Rose..." he groaned... a low sexy tone which made my stomach clench and my body shiver.

"I'm not leaving. Remember? I promised I wouldn't go anywhere. Didn't you already lay some sort of claim to me? Well I'm right here" I spoke softly, my fingers brushing through his disheveled black hair. It felt soft, but a few tangled pieces caught my finger... tugging his hair a little.
I watched in slight fascination and excitement as his eyes narrowed and his stare became intoxicating. Like he was already imagining how he'd eat me.

I'm human, of course I think about scenarios about the two of us too...

He sighed deeply for a moment.

"You'll regret those words"

My blood went cold at his tone. It wasn't human at all. Not his usual husky sexy voice, but instead a cross between a growl and a snarl. It was scratchy and terrifying. Was this some sort of foreshadow? This isn't a horror movie!

Hot wet lips smashed against my own. It wasn't sweet and gentle like his usual, sensual kissing.
Instead, I felt something sharp pierce my lip, making a strangled cry escape my mouth. It was getting hard to breathe with him pressing down with his full weight on me...
When my lips opened, a burning hot tongue entered my mouth. I couldn't help the whine from echoing into his own mouth, but I could feel the smirk on his lips. The invading force made it clear who was being dominant. Every inch was sucked, licked.
A hand snaked under my head, and I was pulled upward and crushed to his chest. I was sitting on his lap now.

I felt a distinct object pressing into my thighs.

Sweet... is this why he said I'd regret it? I felt a bit panicked now, surely anyone normal woman would.
That's not a normal size for a man... is it?
I was only wearing a thin nightgown, as well as a silk robe around it. I was dressed lightly... I wasn't imagining this.

I was brought back full force when a sharp pain and burning sensation hit my thigh.
Kai pulled his lips away from my mine as my eyes became teary from the force he exerted when slapping my thigh.
"Pay attention" his words slammed into me when I felt his hands grip my robe and dress in a fistful.
My eyes widened in absolute horror when I realized too late.
The fabric made a loud tearing noise as he viciously ripped it off my body with one hand.
When I tried to struggle, stop this madman from destroying the only clothing I had to go home, I was ruthlessly pinned down.

He easily shredded my clothing, and I felt a bit aggrieved as I was naked in an instant.
Of course I wore a pair of underwear- which resembled a short thin pair of shorts, but my breasts were out and on full display.
I feel like crying now. This brute.

My arms were above my head, pinned by his left hand. A knee came in between my legs, and before I could close them, it merely served to look like I was trying to trap his knee!
A cocky laugh escaped his lips, as amusement danced in his darkening eyes. They were colbat blue.
"Excited? Baby I can you smell you, did you know that?"

My body heated in realization and humiliation.

"You smell fucking delicious, like you're just begging me to stuff my cock in you, ruin that cute little body" His filthy language indeed managed to make my heart miss a few beats, and my abdomen ache.

"So beautiful. Honestly, it's like I've been given a present or something. I want to fuck you senseless baby" I was feeling a mixture of arousal and horror at this point.
Was this normal? I was getting a bit unnerved. Yet, I could already feel my hips twitch and a small moan to escape my lips because of his knee pressing against that area.

"That feel good? I haven't even started" he laughed, a deep naughty taunting laugh.

I tried to suppress anymore embarrassing noises from my mouth. My eyes were hot.

I watched in the dim lighting as his free hand moved, softly touching my stomach, making me flinch despite the delicate pressure.
It was the intensity of the heat against my skin. His skin was too hot.
The warmth traveled slowly, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin, and my back arching a bit off the bed.

My chest isn't all that qualified, I'm sporting a solid B if I'm being generous to myself... but when his hot hand covered my right breast and squeezed, I wasn't mentally prepared.

"Hyaa!" I couldn't even cover my own mouth. That sound...

"Feel good?" He gave another forceful squeeze but I settled on biting my lip to save what little dignity I held. Only a little whine left my throat.
"That's fine baby, you can hold all those little noises in until I plow you" he chuckled, a grin forming and his canines looking intimidating in the flickering orange light.
His hand relaxed, as his index finger moved to poke my nipple, causing a small gasp to escape.
I wasn't ready for him to painfully pinch and twist it the next moment.

"Ahh! Hnn" my back arched to held alleviate some of the pressure, tears finally poured down my cheeks slowly. I gasped painfully as it felt like electrical currents were shooting down my body.

Was this body always so sensitive?

He released me of my torture, gently caressing my other breast now. My body shook lightly.

"Did that hurt? I can feel you soaking through your underwear though" his knee pressed even harder against me.
What was this bullying?
My body felt too hot, and I felt incredibly uncomfortable, as if this already wasn't enough.

I wiggled my hips against his leg to help alleviate some pressure building up, but he quickly took notice and moved his leg back.
I groaned in frustration, while he merely laughed. Was his goal to tease me to death?

His lips returned to my own, his tongue gaining easy access as I began craving his touch.
I wanted him to touch more of me, and as if he could read my mind, his hand slid down my stomach, and down to my thigh. He stroked the skin for a moment before giving a swift slap.
I jolted, but was pressed down by his lips and mouth still claiming my own.
He rubbed and soothed the afflicted area for a moment before I became nervous.
His hand moved, and before I could make a noise, my underwear was shredded like the rest of my clothes and discarded.

I wasn't even able to feel a chill at my exposure, the room temperature already so high from this heated leopard.
I was struggling to properly breathe through my nose as the kiss became hotter and messier.
He was forcing-! I had to no choice but to swallow, embarrassingly, his salvia he let pour into my mouth.
Only then did he pull back with a cocky grin. I couldn't help but pant, trying to catch my breathe after all the air he stole.
He let go of my hands, moving them instead to grip my hips tightly in his hands, kneading the soft flesh as his head buried itself in my chest.

I cried out in pleasure when he took a bud into his mouth, and sucked.
I could feel-! His tongue swirling around it!
He hummed in humor, but the vibration only served to make my body even more sensitive.

"K-kai!"

Another swift slap to my thigh, it was hurting, but the pain and pleasure was driving me a bit delusional.

His hand slid from my thigh, slowly, towards my dripping crotch.

"Hn!" My back arched painfully, sharply jerking off the bed. His fingers only grazed my entrance, but Kai pulled his hand back, showing me in the candle light his soaked fingers glazed with my own...! This is extreme Kai, I am a virgin!

A dirty one enjoying this, but he's merciless.

Slowly, he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked...!
A small whine left me, watching such a filthy but arousing thing. My heart can't handle this, really!

"Kai..." I tried to appeal to his gentle side, but a growl ripped from his throat and his fierce eyes pierced me.
Wrong move then...

He roughly grabbed both my thighs and spread them, my hands shot to cover myself, an instinctive reaction, but he yanked my hips up off the bed before glaring at me.

"Move your fucking hands, or I'll tie you to the bed" he threatened, scaring me a bit. I didn't doubt his warning and painfully forced my hands away, instead turning my head away in embarrassment.

I didn't have time to prepare when I felt something wet and hot lick me.
A groan, deep and husky, fell from his lips.

"You taste as good as you look" he chuckled, before forcing his head between my legs.
My thighs trembled, and overwhelming pleasure assaulted me.

I was no innocent, I had touched myself before, but this? This was a whole new level. Something a finger couldn't achieve.

"Haaa" a cross between and a moan and a sigh left my lips. My hands, twitching and wanting something to hold onto, tangled themselves in Kai's hair. A swift and hard slap to my ass left me gasping, before I felt something push inside of me. His finger?

A loud moan left me when I felt him curl his finger and move around inside me, as his tongue continued to gently lick and suck my very sensitive clit.
My body hummed in pleasure, as soon I was reaching cloud nine from my first orgasm.

Kai pulled away to watch my body still shaking, twitching in the aftermath of his own doing.
The sly smirk on his face made me want my own revenge.

I sat up, giving a pout to him.

"Me too... I want to... touch you too!" I said with absolute determination.

His eyes widened a bit, and finally, a small red tint hinted on his cheeks. Yet his wild grin ruined my chance at seeing a bashful Kai.

"Sure baby, come here" he murmured, picking me up and setting me on the floor as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed before me.
My face heated up hot, as I was face to face with his own manhood.

Sweet lord... I'm more than aware of the elasticity of a woman's area, but I still felt threatened.
I softly grasped the hilt, and watched as Kai's face twisted a bit in pleasure.
Applying a little more pressure, I brought it to my lips.

"Hey.. what are you...!"
Kai moves to stop me but I had already given the tip a small lick.
It didn't taste like anything?
Repeating the process, I then placed it inside my mouth, careful not to graze him with my teeth as I twirled my tongue around him.

His breathing was becoming labored, his eyes closed and his head bowed, so I had a good view of his face as he was turned towards the only light source.

'Beautiful...' was my only real thought.
I felt a bit dominate and powerful with how just a few subtle movements in my mouth made his hands turn white while grasping the edge of the bed.
He was near panting, and I couldn't help but smile.
This. This was cute.

I was taken by surprise was my hair was grabbed on a fistful and I was yanked up.

"Kai" I winced a bit, before I was thrown back onto the bed.
My eyes swirled in confusion.

"Anymore and I would've came. I'd like my first to be inside you" A smirk graced his handsome features, and I felt like hiding my head in the pillows.

"Are you nervous?" He murmured softly, kissing the side of my face, and bringing me into his arms.
My legs were spread though, on either side of his hips. I could very clearly feel his twitching hardness against me.
But, smelling the scent of the woods on him, made my body relax.

It was abrupt.

I felt the tip press slowly against me, and with no pain, I nearly sighed in relief.

Nearly.

Kai held me tightly against him, sitting in his lap, before his hips thrust forcefully up.
I felt everything shift, and a sharp hardness penetrate deep inside me.

A strangled cry escape as my nails dug into his shoulder.

"Hynnn...."

Kai moved his hand to the back of my head, pressing my face into his neck. A small hiss came from his lips, as his breathing became as labored as my own.

"Breathe baby, relax for me" he murmured, another hand moving to rub circles in my lower back.

"So tight..." he groaned, and just when I felt the pain subside just a little... before he moved even deeper.

"Too much" I chocked out painfully, tears pricking my eyes and a few strays rolling down my cheeks. I bit down on his exposed neck, feeling a bit wronged.
He waited for me, as a few minutes ticked by as I tried my best to adjust.

It felt like I was being ripped apart, and my abdomen ached horribly.

"Hurts" I tried appealing to him with a small cry. Kai tightened his arms around me, hugging me close.

"Sorry" he apologized, but I didn't feel much sincerity.

A few more moments passed, and the pain eased from a sharp intensity to a dull ache.

"I'm... I'm okay" I whispered, my head still buried in his neck.

I felt his hips move, as he pulled out slowly, before pushing back in.
While it did feel odd, I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would've.
It felt... somewhat good to be so full.
To have him inside me.

"F-faster" I panted.
Kai paused for a moment, before setting me back on my back, and hovering over me.
Then his hips snapped forward in a rough thrust, before pulling out faster.

Soon, I was being pounded until my cries started to weaken by a need for water and a break. My throat hurt, and my insides felt nearly raw and any sort of movement made me become even more sensitive.
I started becoming disoriented.

I reached out feebly towards Kai, his eyes heavily lidded, but no exhaustion could be seen on his sharp features. The harsh passion in his gaze and the relentless thrusts, made me close to climaxing again.

"Kiss..." my voice didn't sound like normal, it was barely a whisper, and I sounded hoarse.
Kai relented to my request, leaning down close to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck to steady my jolting body.
Warm soft lips touched my own, as I felt my end nearing rapidly.

This felt too good.

I understand now.

His tongue entered my mouth, a deep moan echoing.
My nails lightly dug into his back, and I could feel something akin to a rubber band snapping inside me before overwhelming euphoria took over.
Kai jerked away from my face to groan, nearly in pain.

"So tight...! I can't hold on either..." he sounded somewhat disappointed, but my head was so clouded and my body exhausted, I could only weakly moan as he became nearly violent with my body. The faint scent of iron filled the room, and it was most likely my own blood.
I could feel the sharp pain coming from my hips and lower half, but was too lazy to bother.

"Shit..." Kai moaned out loudly now, before I felt him push even deeper inside me, making me fear him tearing me from the inside, as something hot seemed to move inside me...

Did he just...?!!?!!

I was too weak to complain, but I felt a bit horrified when I realized he had came inside me...
We weren't even married?! And contraception in this world is nearly a sin, as children are seen as a blessing.
Not for an unmarried noblewoman though...!

Kai slowly slid out of me, staring down at me who had already given up on moving and was lying limply in place.

A gentle smile came onto his features, nearly loving.

"Was I too rough?" He asked sweetly, picking me up and cradling me in his arms now.
I could only nod softly, as a chuckle erupted past his lips.

"Sorry, I'll be more gentle next round" he kissed my forehead.

My anxiety spiked.

Another round?

"Huh?" My Head whipped up to looked at him with absolute horror.
He merely tilted his head innocently.

"What? Did you think I was only going to take you once? I've got years of repressed love pent up for you" His eyes look evil...!
"I want to show you how much I love you" Kai?!

I didn't get to sleep that night. Or the next morning through afternoon.
I finally lost consciousness when I saw the sun peaking in under a crack through the door- but I was forced back awake a few hours after.
He was relentless. No breaks. No water. Nothing but cruel sadistic painful pleasure which assaulted me until I quite seriously could not walk.

"I'll call the light magic girl, she'll fix you up"

"Don't you dare!"

"Why? You're hurting, how about a physician?"

"I'd rather meet the devil himself first!"

"You're being stubborn, let me help-"

"Don't come near me! I was fooled! Completely tricked!"

"Rose..."

"You're act doesn't work anymore, I realize now you are a merciless asshole"

"I see you still have so much energy... shall I help you put that into more constructive use...? I mean, after all, you were the flower thief who snuck into my room to-"

"Hey wait?! Why're you crying? Are you hurting?! Rose?! Hey!"

If the threat is too great, I swallow some pride and make him wallow in a bit of misery while I fake cry. Helpful when dealing with a crazy horny psychopath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ̶y...
95.4K 4K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...
180K 7.6K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
318K 13.6K 63
After an encounter with an archangel, Claire Hill, or more aptly known as the 'Ice Queen' by the rest of her peers, is sent to another world. With a...