Falling

By jennanidz

FREE STORY WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT Dante Brown has met many challenges in his life, all of them crumbled ben... More

Intro
Prologue
1 | TaTa
2 | Wrong Door
3 | A Deal
4 | A Piece of White Paper
5 | Butter Croissant
6 | Playing With Fire
7 | Program
8| Skyscraper
9 | Bathroom Visit
10 | Rum and Coke
11 | Dante
12 | Memorable
13 | Dance Partner
13 | Alternate Ending Story Branch
14 | Printer
14 | Printer (Dante's POV)
15 | Hot
16 | Slipping Composure
17 | Tate
18 | Dinner Date (part one)
18 | Dinner Date (part one) (Dante's POV)
19 | Dinner Date (part two)
19 | Dinner Date (part two) (Dante's POV)
20 | Desire
21 | The Past
22 | Option One
23 | Penthouse
24 | Draw The Line
25 | Little Women
26 | Zac
27 | I'd Like That Too
28 | Spend The Night
29 | Commando
30 | Mari
31 | Talk
32 | Honesty
33 | You Feel That?
34 | Coffee Ice Cream
35 | Miss Me?
36 | Falling
37 | Family
38 | Number 7
39 | Guilty
39 | Guilty (Dante's POV)
40 | Me Too
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Falling Sequel
Baby Fever | Exclusive Chapter

Bonus Chapter (18+)

248K 6.3K 5.8K
By jennanidz

I saw your comments. I heard you. I'm feeling... generous. A sneak peak into what you were... "robbed" of ;)

"You are so frustrating." Dante huffed and tore his suit jacket from his shoulders. Shaking his head he proceeded down the hallway. ME?

"Me? I'm frustrating? Dante don't you walk away from me!" I yelled after him.

We'd just gotten back from looking at a few houses. I was stressed, confused and overwhelmed. When he suggested we start looking for a house together I immediately turned it down and dropped the topic. He left it alone for a while but as of late he would send me links to different listings he liked. I agreed to go to a few showings hoping it would maybe change my feelings on moving out. It didn't.

I still felt like we were moving too fast. We just officially got together a few months ago, I just moved into his apartment and now he wants to buy a house? My head couldn't keep up.

"Yes! You are! Why would you even agree to go with me in the first place if you already knew you'd hate every single one!" He yelled back. I stepped into our room to see him forcefully ripping his tie from his neck and kicking off his shoes.

He was mad.

"Listen, I thought going would ease me into the idea of moving and making that step but it didn't. I'm just not ready Dante." I softened my voice stepping closer to him.

"You haven't even given yourself a chance to be ready!" He exclaimed, voice straining. "You've never let yourself just ease into the idea. I've given you space, I've kept my mouth shut. Why is wanting to move into a forever home with YOU. The love of my life SO bad." He was spent after he finished. Falling onto the edge of the bed he rested his elbows on his knees covering his face with his hands.

They were shaking slightly and I could tell he was trying to get his emotions under control.

My heart broke at his confession. It had nothing to do with him. I was scared. So scared of taking that step. We'd just broken so many barriers. I was getting used to his fast paced life.

"You know I want nothing more than to be with you Dante. I am trying." I whispered treading carefully as I took easy steps to where he sat on the bed.

He just shook his head.

I moved so I stood in front of him now. Slowly, I slide my hands up his shoulders feeling them tense underneath my touch. My eyes stung at his reaction. I never wanted this to blow out of proportion like it did.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

I continued with my hands, moving so they slowly ran up his neck and then his face. I grasped his large hands that shielded his eyes from me and pulled. He dropped his arms letting them fall to rest on his knees. He kept his head down but opened his legs wider, so I moved my body between them.

"I just want you to want this as bad as I do." He whispered this time, bringing his head up to meet my face. His eyes were glossy, not with tears but with exhaustion. Exhaustion from anger and fighting.

I felt the warmth of his hands circle the back of my thighs tugging me closer. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck bringing his face to my chest. He hugged me, face pressed in my chest as I stood between his bent legs.

"I do. God I do. These past few months have been crazy. Crazy new and crazy good. You make me feel things I've never felt before and sometimes that scares me. I'm trying, I promise I am. I want life with you Dante, and I'll keep trying." I finished.

He pushed back so I could see him clearly. He now had a soft smile on his face.

"I know you are. I'm treading carefully here but I can't help but want to move forward. It's exciting," he smiled and leaned forward to kiss my neckline. "It's exciting to picture our future Amelia." He continued feather light kisses along my collar bone.

"I know. I'm sorry for today. I should've told you I wasn't ready." I whispered into his har.

I felt his arms tighten around me and his kisses move lower.

"Sometimes you make me so fucking angry and frustrated it shakes my bones." Chills coated my skin. His large hands found the waistline of the leggings that wrapped my legs and in one tug, brought them to my ankles.

I gasped at the air that now touched my legs. He smiled into the space between my breasts.

"But I love you. And I love you to the point it makes my blood boil." My heart was pounding against my chest. I couldn't breathe. Everything he was saying was melting both my heart and my underwear. I was so turned on.

"Now, nothing beats a good makeup fuck right?" I felt him smirk against my breasts. Before I could respond he grasped my legs and stood, swinging my body around to collapse on the bed. I smiled in anticipation, eyes following his arms as they rid him of his shirt and pants.

He smirked down at me and dropped his boxers. My cheeks flared red and I felt heat pool to the pit of my stomach.

"Turn around, get on your hands and knees." He commanded. My eyebrows shot up and my heart jumped in excitement. I quickly turned over following what he said. Goosebumps lined my skin as I felt him step closer.

"Good girl." The warmth of his body enveloped mine as he leaned over my back. "Don't make a sound." I stilled at his voice. Oh my god he was going to kill me.

He trailed his hands down my back until they reached the hem of my underwear. I shivered at the feeling he left behind. My breath was uneven and my head rolled forward. His hands slowly dragged my underwear down my thighs until they dropped to my bent knees.

"Hmm," he muttered. I held in a moan when his hand made contact with my inner thigh. I was already embarrassingly turned on and no doubt it showed on the other end. Without warning a finger slipped in my entrance and I tensed swallowing another moan.

"Shhh," he whispered leaning down. I felt his breath on my back. "Not a sound."

He continued pumping his finger slowly and my walls clenched around him. The pit built and my senses were out of control. I felt his breath trail from my back to my lower back, and then lower. He quickly dropped to his knees and attached his mouth to my core. I dropped my face into the bed to hide my reaction. I felt his laugh rumble through my body at his contact on my clit. He moved his mouth in slow tantalizing motions and brought his finger back.

My body was on fire, mind fogged and on the brink of orgasm. He detached his mouth and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"You're going to cum when I do." Was all he said. His voice was deep and raspy and I think my heart stopped. I sat up again, still on my hands and knees, and turned my head to watch as he wrapped his erection with a condom. He met my eyes, smirked, and nodded his head to me. I nodded back and he thrust forward entering me in one fluid motion.

I squeezed my eyes shut and brought a hand to my mouth to stop any sounds. He started slow, with torcherous thrusts and then quickened his pace. I was already so close and it was a torcher at this point.

"Wait," he puffed out. I could hear his breathing grow heavy and wish I could see him. He continued his fluid strokes as he fell forward so his chest neared my back. I felt his breath on the bend of my neck.

"You're being such a good girl." His voice was scratchy, pleasure raking his body. My face clenched in pleasure and I reached back to grab his arm. His laugh rumbled into my neck and my stomach clenched.

Without warning he pulled away. His hands snaked my waist and flipped me over so my back lay against the bed now. I smiled up at his lazy smirk as he positioned himself back at my entrance after crawling onto the bed now. I moaned as quietly as I could and watched his eyes light up. He returned to his torcherous pace, racking my body in pleasure with every thrust.

"Imagine this.." he said out of breath. "In our own house. In OUR bed." His head fell forward, lips meeting my own in a feverish kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his thrusts become sloppy knowing he was almost finished.

"I want to fuck you, make love to you, make you cum." He said against my mouth, eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. "In our own house." He returned his mouth to my own and I couldn't help the moan that left my lips.

"I told you to be quiet." He teased. I tensed around him, the pressure too strong between my hips and my orgasm around the corner. Bringing his hand between my thighs he worked me to release along with his consistent thrusts.

"Now. With me," that's all he needed to say for me to come undone. Legs shaking as my orgasm wracked my body. He tensed with me and I felt him shudder as his own orgasm racked his body.

We stayed there for a moment wrapped up in one another catching our breath. His eyes were heavy and he had a tired smile on his face. He pulled away, tearing the used condom off and tossing it in the trash. I was spent, my body sprawled on top of the sheets.

"I want a walk-in closet. And a fenced in backyard so we can have dogs." I whispered knowing he'd hear me.

The bed dipped besides me from his weight. He curled up next to me, dragging me to his chest so we were spooning.

"Consider it done Amelia." He whispered into my ear, leaving a kiss behind it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 805 49
𝐒𝐞𝐱, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧�...
224K 4.1K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
660K 15.4K 30
Editing complete Durani Lopez is an 18 year old highschool student who's a few months shy of graduating. She comes from a less the perfect home with...
289 8 17
Evelyn Beaumont, a struggling nurse with a traumatic past who needs money to pay off her fathers debt and graduate medical school. Enter Dante Romano...