A Sweet Surrender

By Jolo815

Rewrite- Star Wars Sequel AU. Academy award-Winning director Ben Solo has a BDSM fetish he secretly wants to... More

Rey
Ben
REY
Ben
REY
BEN
REY

REY

2 1 0
By Jolo815

Chapter 8

Five minutes later, I am standing in front of Ben's office door. My heart is beating fast inside my rib cage. I can feel my stomach fluttering. I feel my whole body heat. Why am I nervous? I swallow the lump in my throat. I raise my hand and knock softly on the door.

"Come in," Ben shouts. I reach out for the doorknob and open the door. I peek around the door.

I push the door wider to see Ben Solo sitting at his desk. Ben leans back in his chair. His leg is propped up on a cushion upon a wooden stool. I can see he is wearing dark blue trousers. He's isn't looking at me. He's looking at his phone. His large thumbs scrolling.

"You wanted me, Boss?" I ask. I step inside. He doesn't look up from his phone.

"In the worst way," Ben whispers.

I swallow hard. I feel a blush come over my whole body.

"Wha..?" I rasp.

Ben doesn't answer. His huge thumbs move in a fury as he types on his phone. I frown. He's isn't talking to you, fool. He is answering a text on his phone.

Ben stops typing.

"Take a seat, Rey," he orders.

I nod and close the door behind me.

I sit in Ben's red leather chair and cross my legs.

I catch Ben's eyes lower to look at my legs. A small smirk on his lips. I smile. I'm happy I wore my flirty short black skirt today.

His crutches are leaning over a small wooden chair that sits next to his desk. He looks up to see me and frowns. His dark hair is long and shaggy. It curls around the collar of his shirt dark blue dress shirt and long tie. The tie has stripes of all the shades of blue. It reaches to the middle of his flat hard stomach.

"So, you want to suck me like a Tootsie Roll, Rey, " Ben asks.

His voice is a deep and like velvet.

I gasp.

He turns his head slowly to look at me. His gaze is a heated look of desire. A small smile dances across his thick red lips.

I feel myself begin to perspire. My heart is beating so wildly in my chest. I think it may explode.

No words are yet spoken just the sound of our heavy breathing. The tension is thick in the air.

I take a breath. I let it out slowly.

"Yes, " I reply breathless.

Ben licks his lips. His eyes are hooded. Ben unconsciously turns his phone in his large hands. He never breaks eye contact with me.

"And what part of me do you want to suck like a Tootsie Roll, Rey?" he asks. His breath catches.

"I..I..I." I stutter.

He arches an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Rey?" he whispers.

"You know what, " I answer. I feel my body get hot. My legs are shaking. I feel my face grow red hot.

I was never good at dirty talk. I just end up talking like an idiotic. An old boyfriend once stopped in the middle of sex to glare at me. He asked what the hell I was talking about. It broke the mood. I've never attempted it again. Oh no, does Ben expect me to talk dirty to him? I lick my lips nervously.

His jaw twitches. A corner of his lips lift in a smirk.

"No, I don't, "Ben rasps."Tell me."

He sears me with a heated look of desire. I tremble all over.

"Your birthmarks!" I gasp. "I want to suck on your birthmarks like a tootsie roll."

I grimace waiting for Ben to laugh. To my surprise, he doesn't laugh. Instead, Ben blinks at me twice and his brow furrows. His lips are pressed together in a tight line. A confused look appears on his face.

I grimaced. The image of my last boyfriend's confused expression the last time I talked dirty comes to mind. Perfect he's now going to kick me out and never want to see again.

A silence falls between us.

His thick red lips spread into a wide smile.

Ben chuckles.

"I didn't expect that answer."

Ben lays his phone back on his desk and leans back in his seat. Ben lifts his large hand to his mouth. He only lets his middle finger touch his lips. He stares at me intensely.

I don't break eye contact. I sit back in my seat and fold my hands on my lap.

Ben lowers his eyes from mine and sighs.

A dark shadow crosses Ben's face. His golden amber eyes darken and he licked his full lips.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, you heard me at the spa?" Ben asks."Why did you do it in a text?"

"Poe beat me to your office," I scoffed."I saw him walking ahead of me and thought I'd better text, instead."

"Did you mean what you text?" Ben murmurs. "Are you still mine if I want you, Rey?"

I smile. I rise out of my chair and walk to his desk. He stays in his seat and watches me walk to him.

I pause and look at him. His crutches are forgotten on the wall beside us. I move closer. I sit myself down on Ben's lap and face him. Ben's eyes widen. I stare into his dark eyes. They are a softer brown almost golden amber under the bright white lights of his office. His body is amazing, wide shoulders, broad chest, full red lips, deep dark golden eyes she could lose herself in forever.

I wiggle my ass on his lap and Ben gasps.

I feel his hard-on under my ass. It is huge, long, and hard. I guess the rumors are true about Ben Solo. He is gifted with a huge cock. I lean closer until my small breasts are pressed against his hard broad chest. I throw my arms around Ben's thick neck. I breathe Ben in and moan. Ben's Solo earthy and spicy smell fills my nose.

"Yes," I whisper."All yours."

I reach out my hand to touch his face. His dark five o'clock shadow covers his rugged handsome face. It feels rough and kind of scratchy under my fingertips. I look deep into his eyes. I lean forward then stop, hesitating.

"Your leg?" I ask.

"Don't worry about my leg, Rey," Ben chuckles.

I smile wickedly at Ben. I remember the conversation with Rose two days ago on the couch.

"That's right," I retort."There are other things we can do until it heals."

Ben's forehead furrows and my smile grows wider.

I place my whole hand on his cheek and press my lips to his closed mouth before Ben can answer. I open my mouth to suck on his thick lips. A soft groan comes from Ben. I suck harder on his full bottom lip and bite down lightly. I answer Ben's groan with my own. I thread my long fingers through his long dark hair. I hope he will open his mouth to deepen the kiss. Ben's mouth opens and I feel his tongue touch mine. The tip of his tongue swirls around mine slowly. I respond by sucking on his tongue. He pulls it back. I whimper. He pulls his lips away from my mouth. I open my eyes and look up to see Ben frown at me. Did I make him angry?

Ben moves back from me. He raises his eyebrow, his sinful mouth curving into a smirk.

His dark brown eyes lower to stare at my lips. Ben moves forward again and reaches his hand out to touch my wet lips with only his fingertips. The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smirks at me.

"You taste delicious," he groans."Like cinnamon bun and coffee."

His voice is a deep baritone. I wiggle my ass again on his lap and Ben groans low. He snatches his hand from my lips and places them alongside my face. He dips his head and captures my mouth. Our lips meet again. I can't think. An electric energy surges through my body. I return Ben's kiss and our tongues dance. I reach out and wrap my long arms around Ben's thick neck. Ben groans. I feel his thick, long fingers of his hands tangling through my hair. Ben pulls me more against his hard, broad chest. He deepens the kiss. It's explosive. I can't stop. I want to kiss Ben Solo forever. I whimper. I weave my long thin fingers into Ben's hair. Ben releases a satisfied moan. I deepen the kiss. His thick fingers untangle from my hair and wrap around my waist.

My long fingers untangle from his thick full hair. Ben gasps at the sensation of my long fingernails scratching up and down his arms. I dig my fingernails deeper with every pass and leave red streaks on his huge muscular arms. I smile into the kiss. Ben pulls away. I open my eyes to see him staring down at me, panting. His pupils blown. His eyes darkened. His thick red lips swollen. He leans forward until our foreheads meet and closes his eyes tightly.

"Jesus, " he groans. Ben opens his eyes. Ben flashes me a soft smile. He pulls me closer against his hard chest.

Ben's Adam's apple bobs.

His chestnut brown eyes spark. I lower my hand. I place it down on Ben's hard-on and wrap my hands around it through his pants. It is thicker than I thought. My fingers do not fully go the way around him. I squeeze.

"Ugh, " Ben gasps. He leans forward.

I begin to stroke. It throbs at my touch and amazingly grows harder and thicker. Ben lets out a low whimper. I feel myself getting wet. I can't wait to feel Ben inside me. I lean forward to capture his lips In a deep kiss. I hear him groan and feel his legs separate beneath me.

"Rey, stop," Ben whines. "Going to come."

I stop stroking. I release him. I feel Ben reach out and brush my nipple though my blouse with his huge thumb. I gasp. I moan into his mouth the second time he does it. Ben groans. He places soft, wet kisses down my neck as he unbuttons my blouse. He pulls my blouse off and pushes my bra up to my chest. I quickly reach back and unhook my bra. I let it dangle from my fingers before letting it fall to the floor. Ben stares at my exposed breasts. I blush at my small breasts. I know Ben is used to bigger sized breasts than mine. I open my mouth to say just that.

"God, you're so beautiful Rey," he groaned. His voice is deep and low.

Ben leans forward. The stubble on his jaw is a luscious abrasion. He lightly nibbles at my nipple and it pebbles. Ben hums and sucks my nipple into his mouth. He swirls his thick long thick tongue all around It. My breath comes out ragged in short gasps. I let my fingers sink into his hair to guide his movements. I rub myself faster against the Ben's hardness. I can't get enough of the feel of him. Ben releases my nipple. My nipple is wet with Ben's saliva. Ben goes to my other nipple and does the same. I moan. I push his head closer against my chest. I wrap my arms around Ben's head. Ben releases my other nipple. He pulls away. Ben's eyes crinkle. His full thick lips lift in a sly smirk. It makes my insides melt.

"Your turn," I rasp.

I lean forward to kiss down his thick neck. I suck every birthmark as I go. Ben growls out my name. I rub myself harder against his hardness. I gasp. I close my eyes. I shudder. I release a deep primal moan as I come. I feel the wetness soak Ben's pants. I open my eyes to meet his hungry gaze. I lower my hands and slowly unzip his pants. I suck on the base of his neck. Ben draws a slow breath. He releases it through his nose. I pull him out. I get a firm hold on him. He is hard and long and incredibly soft. He feels like silk. It is eager and swollen. I stroke it. Ben goes still and slack-jawed.

"You're so beautiful too, Ben Solo," I whisper.

I lean forward and rain down kisses down his jaw line to the tender area just below his ear. I hover over the tip of his cock.Ben whimpers. I put the tip of his cock to my entrance and slide it back and forth. It glides easily. I am wet and ready for him. I look up. I chuckle. Ben's jaw drop. His dark brown eyes widen.

"No underwear, Rey?" he gasps. His voice sounds strangled.

I shake my head.

"No underwear," I answer. "I've been ready for you since Monday."

We whimper. I lower myself slowly onto his cock.It fills me completely. I grunt. I feel the walls of my vagina adjust to Ben's girth and length. Ben makes a noise in the back of his throat. He grabs my hips. I move forward and back. I raise my hips to the tip of his cock and slam back down again. Ben let's out a sharp hissing breath. I cry out and shudder. I come hard and fall on Ben's hard chest. A second later, I open my eyes. Ben is smiling down at me. His eyes are darker almost black. I smile shyly. Ben leans his head forward and nips at my nose. I laugh. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of Ben's rapid heartbeat. It almost lulls me to sleep.

"So beautiful," Ben whispers.

My eyes fly open and I lift my head from his chest. I frown.

"What about, you?" I ask.

Ben's handsome face breaks out in a wide smile. He nods.

I push myself back and begin to move backwards and forward and slide up and down until I see Ben's pupils dilate and his full lips press together until his jaw drops.

"Rey, i'm going to come," Ben chocked.

I nod. I begin to rise and slam down faster on Ben's cock until I hear his breath catches.

"Rey, ugh Fuck!" Ben growls.

He pulls out of me. I look down to see white thick liquid spurts out of his cock and onto my black dress. I lift my eyes to meet Ben's eyes. His eyes are amber now golden under the bright lights of his office. His full lips spread into a tiny smile.

"Maybe we try this for the winter, "Ben whispers."Keep each other warm."    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 52 20
Imagine instead of Rey escaping the forest fight that night of Han Solo's death, she was taken captive by Kylo Ren himself. But instead of torturing...
6.7K 216 37
Friend. Son. Lover. Killer. Dark Those are just some of the things that Ben Solo had been associated with. But Lowla believes he can still be saved...
1.2K 19 18
Y/n, known by most as Kylo Ren, has been the aprentice to Snoke for years. She originally trained with Luke Skywalker before joining the Dark Side. ...
34.1K 1.2K 41
Rey takes a new job as the Personal Assistant to Ben Solo, the new CEO of Alderaan Publishing house in New York City following the retirement of her...