And I Love Her

By moraave

From Me To You sequel. The two year journey that wraps up Katalina's rollercoaster in Spain. More

Sequel
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Prepping
Chapter 2 - New Apartment
Chapter 3 - Visit
Chapter 4 - Simon
Chapter 5 - Da Silva
Chapter 6 - Carolina
Chapter 7 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 8 - Maid Of Honor
Chapter 9 - Paris
Chapter 10 - London
Chapter 11 - Heart Over Head
Chapter 12 - Thank You
Chapter 13 - First Issue
Chapter 14 - Babysitting
Chapter 15 - Katalina
Chapter 16 - Barcelona
Chapter 17 - Mend
Chapter 18 - Guess Who?
Chapter 19 - Madrid
Chapter 20 - Iker
Chapter 21 - Nice And Easy
Chapter 22 - Alejandro
Chapter 23 - Miss You
Chapter 24 - Brasil
Chapter 25 - David
Chapter 26 - Weekend
Chapter 27 - Office Party
Chapter 28 - Promotions
Chapter 29 - Don't Think
Chapter 30 - Rainy Tuesday Night
Chapter 32 - Nothing To Lose
His Epilogue
Her Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter - His "I Love You"
Bonus Chapter - Her "I Love You"
Trilogy

Chapter 31 - Last Of It

966 28 4
By moraave

I sit up in my bed and look over at Neymar.

He's been here for five days, but today is his last day. He's got his ticket back to Barcelona on the nightstand by him.

I look over to the little piece of paper that's ending this for good.

I take a deep breath and look back down to find Neymar waking up.

"Hey," He says and puts his left arm around my waist.

"Morning," I smile and lean down to leave a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning," he says as I lie back down in bed next to him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazingly," I say as we look into each other's eyes. "Sleep is so good," I say and get a chuckle from him. "How about you?"

"Perfectly," he says then leaves a kiss on my lips.

Our lips part for a second before I search for his again and we lie there kissing slowly for quite some time.

A truck begins to back up right outside the building and I begin to laugh under Neymar.

"New York, I love you," he laughs along with me and lies back down on his side of the bed.

"Breakfast!" I shout and get out of the duvet.

"Yes, please," Neymar adds.

I button up the plaid pajama shirt I wore to bed and walk out and over to the kitchen.

I take out some eggs from the fridge, bacon, and bread and begin to cook breakfast for the two of us.

I can hear Neymar in the other room video chatting with Davi and it brings a smile to my face.

"Breakfast is ready!" I call him over from the room.

"This looks so good," Neymar says as he comes to the dining table and before he leaves a kiss on my forehead.

We have a good time during breakfast and we stay seated across from each other even well after we're done with our meal.

"What time is the flight?" I ask before taking the final sip of my juice.

"I've got two hours left with you," Neymar replies as he leaves the white cloth napkin on the table.

I just nod silently as I bring my leg up onto the chair, knee pressed against my chest.

"You look so good right now," Neymar says, making me turn to face him.

"Likewise," I smirk.

When we got back to the familiar bed, we spent practically the past five days in, we began talking some more.

"I think I'm leaving New York," I say.

"Where to?" Neymar asks as he puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Not Barcelona," I smile and get a laugh from him. "Maybe Madrid."

"Back to James," he states and I stay silent. "Don't feel bad."

"Sorry to burst our bubble."

"What a great bubble it was too," he says before kissing me.

"These past five days have been unforgettable," I whisper.

"Good," he says. "I just want you to know, I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you," I tell him back, all my heart behind that one sentence.

I kiss him with all the love and passion within every bone and fiber in my body and he does so back.

"Barcelona is ours," I say.

"Barcelona is ours," Neymar repeats as he takes my hand in his and we intertwine our fingers.

We spent the rest of the time we had together in bed. Neymar refused to let me go to the airport with him. We parted ways at the entrance of my building.

"I'll text you when I arrive," he turns around as the driver of the cab that was parked right in front of us took his suitcase.

"Can you feel that?" I ask.

"The cool air?" He asks. "It's March," he chuckles.

"We just had our last hurrah," I smile.

"That we did," Neymar smiles back. "Back to friends."

"Back to friends," I nod. "We did have a great run," I smirk.

"Power couple," he pokes fun at me.

"Good bye, Neymar," I smile up at him.

"Good bye, Katalina."

Our kiss good bye wasn't as passionate as any of our other kisses and I knew we could both feel that we concluded that chapter of our lives.

"Neymar!" I call for him before he got into his cab.

I run over and give him a tight hug.

He starts to chuckle and takes a step back to look at me.

"Take care," I look up at him.

"You too," He smiles before getting into his ride.

As the car drives off I wave at Neymar through the back window as the distance between us increases.

I get back into my apartment since the cool air begins to seep through my thin pajamas. When I close the door to the building I lean back on it and let out a deep breath.

"That was a beautiful book," I say to myself.

I understand what Chelsea meant by book and her analogy. Now I know what direction I want my life to go in.

When I get upstairs I book my ticket to Madrid. When I complete the payment I sit back on the couch and find myself looking at the screen.

I care for James too much to let him slip out of my hands, regardless of these past couple of days.

I sigh at the fact that I had to figure out things after I finally got together with James, but then I shake my head. This was bound to happen, and for a reason.

I will always love Neymar.

Neymar's POV

When I arrive at JFK, I take care of my luggage and ticket as soon as possible to go through security quickly.

The line is terrible, but I make it through with enough time to make the phone call I wanted.

When I finally arrive at the gate of my flight, I take out my phone from my back pocket and begin scrolling through my contacts.

I press the call button next to David's name.

"Bonjour, David speaking," he answers.

"Whatever happened to 'hello?'" I ask.

"Well," he starts. "I'm in Paris, gotta fit in. You know? Assimilate a little."

"I know, I know," I chuckle.

"How are those Spanish lessons going?" David mocks me.

"Muy bien," I smile.

"What's going on, man?" David finally asks after laughing.

"I'm at the airport, waiting for my flight," I say.

"Which airport?" He asks and I can hear him smirk.

"JFK," I smirk too.

"Not, LAX," He says. "Of course not."

"Hey," I defend myself. "You convinced me to take that Nike offer from you."

"Yes," David says. "Nike wanted me to do some photo shoot in New York, and I thought, 'No, way, this was made for Neymar.'"

"For Neymar and Katalina," I correct him.

"Well, you two got together didn't you?" He asks. "You both needed this."

"We did," I admit. "We did."

"David works wonders again," he says.

"I did this for me," I clarify. "I loved this girl."

"Whoa!" He says. "Finally! Past tense. God bless Nike."

"Bye, David," I chuckle.

"I'm happy for you two. Bye, Neymar."

I end the call and look down at my phone.

David did give me the opportunity to finally end things with Kat, but I've been meaning to tell her how I really felt I just hadn't had the chance to.

These past couple of weeks mean the world to me and I am happy that what had to be done finally happened.

I know Kat and I can finally move on with our lives, but we'll always love each other regardless. That I mean with all my heart.

I will always love Katalina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
177K 4.7K 35
Isabella Florenzi is a 21 year old italian, med school undergraduate. Isabella goes to Spain to do med school but also to be closer to her boyfriend...
12.6K 371 16
In which two rivals who hate each other fall in love. editing Cover by @imaginehatter
413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...