[βœ”οΈ]trouble child | haikyuu

By LEAF-BUG

πŸ’ͺπŸŒšπŸπŸ¦–πŸ«πŸŽΈ "your sister is scary." "i know." hq & young reader - when your older brother, azumane asahi, t... More

β€’1 asahi has a sister?!
β€’2 welcome to volleyball camp
β€’4 goodnight
β€’5 meeting shiritorizawa
β€’6 meeting nekoma
β€’7 meeting aoba josai
β€’8 late again i see.
β€’9 oh my god, no
β€’10 soft tsukki
β€’11 go away lady.
β€’12 you little monkey
β€’13 penguinizing aran
β€’14 who's got the bus keys now?
β€’15 epilogue

β€’3 dinner mayhem...

25.7K 770 1K
By LEAF-BUG

     noya picked you up and handed you to the ace.

     "do you like it here so far, _____?" he asked. you nodded excitedly in response. tanaka and noya were trailing beside your brother and you before tanaka stopped in his tracks.

     "no way..." he started. "they have (fav snack)!! look, little _____!"

     "yay!! (fav snack)! can get some?" you asked the older asahi.

     "sure, _____, but dose anyone hav ether wallet with them? i left mine in my bag before we went to the room.

     "i money!" (translation, 'i have money!') you said. the boys looked confused.

     "how do you have money, thunderbolt?" noya asked.

     "i took." you said proudly. asahi literally just about dropped you when you admitted to stealing someone's money. they started to panic and you just laughed.

     "why are you laughing?! this isn't funny! you stole from someone. that's not okay." the ace scolded. you looked down at the ground before shooting your head back up in a snap.

     "joking!!!" you announced while throwing your hands in the air. damn. you were only five but you could cause a forest fire. that's where your new nickname came into play.

trouble child.

     "you little trouble child," asahi laughed. "i thought you actually stole from someone, somehow..." you laughed this time. while your brother was scolding you a minute ago, tanaka went over to the vending machine where (fav snack) was and bought you one.

     "hey little _____! lookie here! i bought you (fav snack)!" tanaka called out to you while waving the snack in the air. he crouched down and gave it to you. you gladly took it and put it in your pocket. before tanaka could get up, you took your tiny hands and placed them on his cheeks. you placed a small peck on his cheek.

     "OHH! _____!! YOU KILLED ME WITH CUTENESS!!" tanaka wailed while toppling over and clutching his heart.

     being the drama queens him and noya were, noya ran to his side and dropped down, "oh no, thunderbolt! you killed him!!"

     "good." you winked and turned away before asahi picked you up again.

     "WOAH, THUNDERBOLT YOU'RE AWESOME!!" noya laughed.

     "oh, there you boys are. and _____, too." coach ukai popped out of nowhere and gave asahi a heart attack. "dinner's in 5."

     you held out your five fingers and said. "5! like me!" while showing ukai your hand.

     "yes, _____. like you." ukai laughed.

     everyone was situated in a table with their teams. the managers made the dinner and it was phenomenal. you were sitting at the edge of the table with your brother to your side and the rest of the cafeteria to your other side. asahi told you that you're free to go talk to other teams as long as you tell him first. and so you did, "i go see owl." meaning you were going to see bokuto, who was seated with kuroo, akaashi and kenma and their own, small table.

     "okay, don't cause any trouble, trouble child." he replied. you nodded and hopped of your seat and made your way to bokuto.

     "HEY, HEY, HEY, TINY!!"

      "bokudo!"

       he nearly cried at you being so cute. running up to him with your arms up all excited. too cute. he picked you up and nearly squeezed you to death. you were saved from death by kenma, who was actually paying attention to his surroundings for once.

     "you're going to hurt her, bokuto."

     "oh shoot! sorry, tiny!"

     "it's ok!" you replied.

     "kurbro, kenma, this is _____. also known as tiny." bokuto introduced you to the new boys. your eyes landed on kenma, who was quite cat-like to you. his eyes mesmerized you. kenma caught you staring and waved. you waved back.

bokuto still had some dinner left on his plate, only because you came along before he finished, so you started to make tiny grabby hands at one of his rice balls.

"oh, tiny? are you still hungry?" he asked. you nodded happily in response as he handed you the smallest rice ball he had. you looked at it for a second. looked a kuroo. then kenma. back to the rice ball. looked up at bokuto. then akaashi. you pinpointed your vision on a certain nekoma captain. your next target.

you looked at bokuto, who was now happily annoying akaashi, then to kuroo who was looking over at kenma and his game. you took a second and...

WHACK!!

you hit kuroo square in the forehead with the rice ball! everyone stopped talking. even the other tables once they noticed the deathly aura coming from kuroo.

"BOKUTO I SWEAR TO GOD!" kuroo yelled.

"IT WASNT ME!" bokuto defended.

meanwhile, akaashi, kenma and you were trying your best not to burst out laughing while the two bros fought about the passing incident.

"YOU WANNA GO?! LET'S GO, BRO!" kuroo yelled once again, taking piece of food off of his plate and hitting bokuto right on the nose.

"oh shi-" kenma whispered and grabbed you by the torso and hid both of you under the table, sheltered from the oncoming food fight. akaashi soon joined you guys under the table and almost looked petrified.

"FOOD FIGHTTTT!!" you heard someone yell.

"uh oh. that ain't good." you three thought in unison.

before any actual food fight could happen, coach ukai and some other coach came running through the doors to the cafeteria.

"ENOUGH!" ukai roared. "YOU ARE HIGH SCHOOL TEENAGERS. I EXPECTED MORE MATURITY FROM YOU ALL."

you clutched onto kenma's shirt for dear life. you knew you started this, you didn't mean for it to go this far. you started to shake a bit and you felt hot tears run down your cheeks.

"hey, it's okay. you didn't mean for this to happen, puddin." kenma started to lightly pat your back in a comforting way. you cried a little less but it was still audible. since everyone was silent from ukai yelling, they could hear you crying. just faintly but it was there.

"my brother senses are tingling. i think _____'s crying." asahi was worried out of his mind right now. he never liked to see you cry. and you barely did. so when you did, it was serious.

"last time i saw her, she was with bokuto, akaashi, kuroo and kenma." ennoshita said.

the older asahi looked over to the table where bokuto and the others were seated but only saw kuroo and him. no sight of akaashi, kenma, or you. you. gone. asahi shot up out of his seat and marched his way over to their table.

"where did my sister go. she was with you guys last." he stated.

bokuto and kuroo looked at eachother, looked around, then back at eachother. akaashi popped out from under the table and said, "she's down here with kenma, we didn't need to get involved in this mess."

kenma came out from under the table with a still shaping you in his arms. the ace rushed over to that side of the table and looked at kenma then you. "is she okay? why is she crying?"

"she's okay, not hurt or anything. i think she feels guilty. she threw a rice ball at kuroo and kuroo blamed it on bokuto." he stated. still rubbing your back in a motherly way. you looked up and saw your brother and instantly wanted his hugs. you made tiny grabby arms at him and kenma passed you to the ace.

asahi picked you up gently and you wrapped you arms around his neck and just about started to cry again. you felt the tears well up in your tear ducts but wiped them away before they fell. the ace held you close and planted a small kiss on the top of your head.

"it's okay, _____. you're okay. you seem tired now, let's get you to sleep?" he asked. you nodded before letting a yawn slip from your mouth.

asahi thanked kenma for keeping you safe and made his way to the room karasuno was staying in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
410K 25.6K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
721K 34.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
415K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.