RusCan: Snowy Relationships

Bởi officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 22: Home Free

4.5K 175 116
Bởi officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 22: Home Free

"You're leaving already?" Canada questioned. He had woke up after a cold night to America and England packing their bags and getting ready to leave.

"Yup. Tonny's probably loney without me home~" America said. "Plus I think I've stayed a lil too long." Aka, enough damage was done.

"Oh. Alright." Canada said, he was both upset and relieved at the same time.

"I'll see you at the meeting on Monday, that's like, what, three days away?"

"Yup. So I'll see you there."

"Yup~" America said. "I'm sorry about last night Mattie. You okay now?"

"What? Yeah I'm fine now. Don't worry about it; accidents happen eh?"

"Yeah. So um. See you Monday." America picked up his bags. "Iggy! Come on!"

"Shut up." England came down the stairs mumbling. Canada titled his head at him.

"Um Britain. Are you hung over or something?"

"Sadly, yes." England rubbed his head. "The great 'hero' over here decided to get me drunk last night." Ameirca gave a devilish smirk before running out the door before England could say anything.

"Well feel better." Canada said. "I'll see you Monday."

"Thank you. I'll see you Monday." England said and followed out, stumbling a bit. The Brit would need whatever luck he could get when dealing with America while he was hung over, poor thing. The two left outside to a waiting taxi and took off. Russia saw them leave from his room and smiled happily, they were gone! Thank the lord they were gone! Then he realized, he was in the house alone with the boy, unless you count Kumajirou too. He stopped his small cheering and stood there; he was alone with Canada. Russia shook his head a bit, that didn't matter, he's been alone with people before, but never with someone he actually liked. He wasn't happy with the new liking, he didn't want to like him.

But he liked seeing the boy smile, liked hearing him laugh, he understood Russia's jokes and even laughed at them. He was smart, understanding, easily drunk but he only found that funny, he enjoyed the boy's company, especially since General Winter wasn't near him while he was with that boy. Russia even helped the boy, not just once but three times; his sickness, getting his glasses back, and last night with the ice. He didn't like this.

He didn't like caring for anyone, anything. His Vodka and Sunflowers, those were the only things he could care about, but he also did care for Ukraine, and even Belarus. He knew any other thing he cared for ended up dead, gone, destroyed, General Winter made sure of that. "Russia!" He heard Canada call for him. Russia got out of his thinking and went down stairs to the boy.

"Da?"

"They left."

"I noticed." Russia said. "Matvey. Their room was next to mine right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I heard some...strange noises coming from their room last night." Russia said. "I didn't like it."

"O-Oh?" Canada questioned.

"Yeah. I figured I should tell you. England was quite loud."

Canada got a disturbed look. "S-So that's what I heard last night?"

"Most likely." Russia said. Canada's eyes widen and he got even more disturbed.

"Oh! Gross! What the maple! Not cool dude!" Canada shook his head and tried to forget that memory, Russia laughed at the boy a bit. "Not funny! I didn't think they were doing...That."

"You act like such a child."

"I'm not a childdd"

"You act like one."

"No I don't."

"Da. You do." Russia said. Canada signed and gave up on the little arugment. "You give up easily."

"I just don't wanna drag it out." Canada said. The next few minutes the two stood there in a akward silence. "So um... You wanna do something?" Russia shrugged. "It's gonna start snowing again soon so I don't know if we should go outside."

"You really want to go back outside? After your little accident?"

"Well it's not like it was life scaring. Yeah it was scarey and last night I was freaked out but I don't really care anymore."

"You're very strange."

"I am not." Canada pouted, he would never win this fight no matter how hard he tried. "Well if you don't wanna do anything, I'm gonna clean up around the house. Okay?"

"Alright. I'll take care of your little bear too." Russia gave a devilish smirk. Kumajirou was walking out to ask for food when he heard that; the bear quickly sprinted in the other direction. Canada signed and walked into the kitchen to clean up after the American's mess. Even after his little rules, the place still turned out like a pigstye, it looked like America had thrown one of his New Years party, which Canada always ended up cleaning because the American was too hung over to even move.

Canada started cleaning, the damage was done and he was cleaning it up of course. He cleaned the sticky syurp off the table, picked up the dishes and washed them, got a stuck fork out of the dish washer, found the cheese in the cearal cabinate, got the oven mitts out of the oven, he wondered how the maple this all could of happened after just, three days? Maybe four? Geez.

Russia peeked in on the boy hard at work, srubbing sticky dyes and foods off the counters. Russia grabbed a sponge and helped a bit. "You have a lot to clean Matvey."

"Yeah. I know." He signed. "I'm afraid to see what their room looked like, especially now that I know about... what happened last night with them..." He shook his head at the thought.

"What are you doing after you finish cleaning?"

"You mean if I finish cleaning." Canada said. "I dunno. I guess I'll start getting a resorvation."

"For what?"

"A hotel in Moscow for the meeting. I'm not gonna go make an iglue or something." Canada continued cleaning as Russia stopped.

"Um. M-Matvey."

"Huh? What?"

Russia bit his lip, maybe it wasn't a good idea, but, "Y-You could stay at my house for the night, so you don't have to waste any of your money or time." Russia said hesitantly. "You would probably get lost anyway." He never invited anyone to stay over, no one except Ukraine, and Belarus made herself at home every time he was home, so he just let her stay there. The Baltics were allowed in too, it did used to be their home, but Russia often ingored that fact. If they wanted to go there, they would be his Baltic Slaves again. Period.

Canada blinked. "Really?"

"D-Da." Russia said. He's trying to be friendly eh?

Canada smiled. "If it's okay with you, I would love too. Are you sure?"

"Da. You can stay in the guest room, it should be fine."

"Okay thank you." He gave a bright smile.

"Da. You're welcome." Russia put the sponge into the sink. "I'm going to go do some work."

"Okay."

"I'll see you later then Marya."

"Marya?" Canada questioned. Russia froze. "What's Marya?" Russia flinched a bit.

"Sorry." He said before going back to his room. Canada stood there for a minute. Marya? He never called him that before. Canada thought about it but continued to clean.

Russia returned to his room and sat on his bed. Why would he call Canada that? He shook his head and put his head into his hands. Why would he think about that? About her? Russia felt a cold shiver go down his spine, something he hasn't felt in literally centuries. Images came back into his mind. The snow, the blood, that girl, her hand, her parents screaming and crying, the fire, it wouldn't go away now! He closed his eyes and tried to get rid of the images, he could actually hear the screams of his people now. He covered his ears. He never noticed it before but, Canada looked a lot like her.

Now, he couldn't help but think about that one damn day.

OOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

I do not own the characters used in this nor the anime they come from.

So like...I kinda got stuck cause I'm thinking about the Moscow stuff and I had to put something in to get there.... I'm working on it

So the thing with Marya, you'll find out later. I watched this movie, I'm pretty sure it was like the Exorict or something but there was a flashback sence that reminded me of Russia, so that will come next chapter thingy thing~! And I'm finally reading about Russia (the country) so I can put stuff in bout him now~ Yay~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.4K 245 11
Years after a high school incident that left Matthew Williams, amnesiac, Ivan Braginsky fatefully encounters him in hopes of rekindling a long, lost...
183K 7.2K 28
The Cold War left Russia and America on bad terms, but it's been years now, is it possible for them to become friends? Bonding over their troubled pa...
159K 3K 40
A fanfic based off of "Memories of Old" By SliverAmyhestanimelover (I cant spell) so credits to them for the idea -- America seems to have it easy wi...
6K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...