The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
โคCh.2
โคCh.3
โคCh.4
๐ŸบCh.5
๐ŸบCh.6
๐ŸบCh.7
๐ŸšCh.8
๐ŸšCh.9
๐ŸšCh.10
๐ŸšCh.11
๐ŸšCh.12
๐ŸšCh.13
๐ŸCh.14
๐ŸCh.15
๐ŸCh.16
๐ŸCh.17
๐ŸCh.18
๐ŸCh.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
๐ŸŽถMalleus x Reader
๐Ÿ’”Jamil x Reader
๐Ÿ’”Riddle X servant!Reader
โ˜Ortho x Young!Reader
๐Ÿ’”Angel!Epel x Reader
๐Ÿ’ I want to Fly Pt.1
๐Ÿ’ I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
๐Ÿ’”Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
โ˜Vil X Winged!reader X Rook
โ˜Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
๐Ÿ’ Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.โ™ฅ)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
๐Ÿ’  Jade x reader pt.2
๐Ÿ’  Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
๐ŸŽCh. 19.5
๐ŸŽCh.20
๐ŸŽ Ch.21
๐ŸŽ Ch.22
๐ŸŽ Ch.23
๐ŸŽCh.24
๐ŸŽCh.25
๐ŸŽCh.26
๐ŸŽCh.27
๐ŸŽCh.28
๐ŸŽCh.29
๐ŸŒธCh.30
๐ŸŽCh.31
๐ŸŽCh.32
๐ŸŽCh.33
๐ŸŽCh.34
๐ŸŽCh.35
๐ŸŽCh.36
๐ŸŽCh.37
๐ŸŽCh.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
๐Ÿ”ฅCh 39
๐Ÿ”ฅCh. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

Scary Monster Event Ch.6

2.9K 96 22
By 1234321X

"As you can see, we're all dressed as ghosts.
Because of that, we have to be verrrrry careful not to cause any unfortunate "misunderstandings."Jade smirked.

"Indeed," Y/n smirked.

"......If you ask me, there's a high probability of such a "misunderstanding" occurring," Jamil said.

" Kuku...... You're all so shameless. You're not even trying to hide it at this point," Leona laughed.

" Hehe. We'll have to proceed very "carefully" indeed," Idia smiled.

Grim: Hmmm...... I get it!

Deuce: If I'm getting this right......

Ace: Doh! Don't just nod like you understand if you don't.

" In other words, we'll pretend to be horrifying ghosts......We'll scare the MagiCam Monsters so bad, they'll leave the school!" Cater explained.

"The party is going to be held tomorrow night. That means we only have tonight to carry out this operation," Vil smiled.

" Fufufu...... An evening hunt, is it? I'm itching to put my skills to good use," Rook chuckled.

" Everyone, listen up. We're simply......"Practicing our roles as ghosts to make tomorrow's Halloween celebration more exciting."That's all," Vil said.
"Kufufu. We might accidentally get too excited about our "rehearsal"...... But that's also a part of youth," Lilia chuckled.

"Exactly. Also...... this secret "rehearsal" is only for us. Understand?" Vil asked.

"Yeah!"

"Wait what about You, fleur de cerisier?" Rook asked.

"It's kind of obvious, I'm going to confront the hunter. And take her down," Y/n said as she removed her bandages.

They frowned at the new scars that covered y/n's torso. Jack helped her stand as Y/n patted her clothes down.

"Wait, you're going to confront your attacker?!" Riddle gasped.

"Yep, " Y/n said as she walked over to the window," If I don't return at 10pm or at least 2 days, I might be dead."

"What?!" They gasped as Y/n jumped out the window.

They ran to the window to see that Y/n had vanished.

"Where did she go?!" Jack asked.

"Rook find her and keep her safe," Vil ordered.

Rook nodded and quickly followed after Y/n, or alteast tried to track her down.

"...... The discussion amongst the professors got complicated.
To increase the chance of still holding it even a little......
We'll make our decision regarding whether or not to hold the Halloween Party by checking out the situation tomorrow morning," Crowley said.

Epel, Deuce, Jack: Okay~!

Kalim & Azul: We understand!

Lilia & Idia: It's no problem at all~!

Vargas: ......Well, that's good to hear.

Crewel: You all aren't planning......

Cater: Ehhhh~ What are you saying, Professor? We're always obedient children~♪

"Everyone is taking the weight of this situation very seriously," Jade said.

" We're just praying that the Halloween Party will be able to be held safely......," Vil smiled.

"I'll say it once more. Wait for our instructions. You're all acting suspiciously," Trein glared.

" Now, now, Professor Trein. I understand how worried you are about our students, but......
I think you're looking too deeply here. Even though they're usually naughty puppies, they're the ones looking forward to Halloween more than anymore else. There's simply no way they'd act out today, the day before Halloween! We, as their educators, should deal with the guests today.
And in that case, as for you puppies...... By my grace...... It seems you have free time today.
How about that? You bad boys," Croweley said.

Jade: Fufufu...... Indeed. Thank you for your consideration.

Cater: Ah. It's almost ten o'clock~ Today's guests will be here soon, so we should get back to our posts♪

" Then everybody's on the same page...Let's give our valued guests the best Halloween we possibly can!" Vil said.

" Yeah!" 

"Wait! Where Is Y/n?" Sam asked.

"Ummm," Was all the students could say, " She ran away."

---------------

Y/n made he way to the edge of the forest, She stood and stared into the forest. Rook quickly caught up to the hesitant girl as he stopped to catch his breath.

" Fleur de cerisier, are you sure you want to face this  dangerous aponent?" Rook asked.

"I'll have to sooner or later," Y/n sighed.

"Well, I will not let this brute damage our beloved flower," Rook bowed as he kissed Y/n's knuckle.

"Is that why your here?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, I don't want to see you hurt and Roi du Poison sent me, so of course I followed," Rook smiled.

"Well thank you Rook," Y/n nodded as she walked into the woods, rook following close behind.

The woods were well light in the midday sun as the creatures of the forest cried out and ran about the woods. As the two walked they were on edge as they felt a pair of eyes following them. Rook readied his bow and arrow as he followed Y/n.  The forest suddenly went quiet at the sound of a snap of a twig, causing Y/n and Rook to freeze. Rook's eye's scanned the area as he readied an arrow. Rook and Y/n jumped away from each other as a bang rang out in the forest, as a bullet lodged itself into a rock behind them.

"Fleur de cerisier, follow me!" Rook said as he covered her with his dorm cape.

Bullets flew past the two as they weaved through the trees, and Avila started to get frustrated.

"Just stay still Witch!" Avila shouted," I've come to bring justice on your desusting sins!"

Rook turned around and fired an arrow in her direction, as Avila beraly dodged the attack. Avila hoped down from her perch and fired at him, then quickly hide to reload.

"Do you know this femme folle?" Rook asked as shielded Y/n.

"I don't believe soo, but maybe she's seen me before," Y/n answered.

"You B^&$% ! You killed my father the high Priest of the Stesal Kingdom,Margre!" Avila shouted in anger.

"Who was that?" Rook asked as he readied another arrow.

"Ohh, that awful man, He was a very corrupt man. A man who abused his passion and power over the commoner/ present women," Y/n groaned.

"Stop spouting lies, you Glysiran witches are just succubus in human deguise! You Made him do those horrible things!" Avila cried out in hatred.

Rooks fists tightened as he drew back his bow and fired in Avila's direction, slicing her cheek.

"I heard enough, When I look into Fleur de cerisier's eye's. I don't see that evil witch you describe!" Rook said in a stren tone.

"Then your just another foolish man that feel for spell!" Avila shouted as she fired back.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.3K 9
Things were going Very well for Orientation. There was only one last Coffin to be open. However when Opened there was no one inside. Until a small Cr...
210K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
4.1K 207 6
Yul has lived with their uncle for a year now and has found a New family with them along with all their new Friends. They have become a Hit in the Tw...
15.8K 691 11
Y/n was barely sixteen year old before she got pregnant. Don't get her wrong, she never slept with anyone or wanted to be pregnant. She was sold off...