Life.

By shawlinsky

After Natalie's mother dies in a car accident. She has no choice but to move back to Omaha, Nebraska with he... More

Life.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

3.4K 64 16
By shawlinsky

*warning* if you don't like reading sexual stuff...skip this chapter!

Natalie's Pov

I run inside and upstairs to my room, where it's quiet. I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands and begin to cry. Jack needs to trust me. I'm being completely honest with him. As I'm crying...my bathroom door opens. I look up and it's Matthew.

"Are you okay?" Matthew asks.

"What does it look like?" I say wiping a tear from my face.

He comes and sits next to me.

"I'm sorry for getting involved..." Matthew says grabbing my hand. "I just hate seeing you hurt....and upset".

Matthew is the sweetest boy I know, he's always there for me. I know all he was trying to do was help.

"It's okay...I know you were just trying to help," I say.

He leans over and puts his forehead on mine. "Jack is an asshole and you deserve so much better".

I begin thinking to myself. Is he right? Jack can be a dick sometimes but most of the time he's so sweet.

I get interrupted by my thoughts when Matthew leans in to kiss me....

Jack barges in at that moment. I push Matthew away.

"What the hell is this Natalie??" Jack yells.

"Jack, I didn't-" I say as tears stream down my face.

"I was coming up here to apologize and this what I see?" He yells and I can hear the hurt in his words.

"I didn't kiss him! I pushed him away. I would never do that to you.." I say crying.

"Bye Natalie," Jack says and punches my door as hard as he could and leaves.

I start crying even harder.

"Natalie..." Mathew says scooting closer to me. "I'm sorry".

I get off of the bed. "Matthew stop! You're just making everything worse! Get out!" I yell pointing towards my door.

Matthews face goes blank and I can tell he's upset.

"I can't help my feelings for you...I thought you felt the same about me?" He says in a sad tone.

"That was in the past! I'm in love with Jack....can't you just accept that?" I say throwing my hands in the air.

Matthew begins to walk out of my room and turns around, "I don't know if I'll be able to". He leaves my room and shuts my door.

I sigh and begin to run my hands through my hair in a stressful way. Jack thinks that Matthew and I kissed...we didn't. I would be hurt if I walked in on Jack just two inches away from kissing another girl. I'm a horrible girlfriend. I'm so stupid. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. The party is still going strong. I look around and I don't see Jack anywhere. I really need to talk to him...but it's not the time nor place.

As I'm walking around, Ariana walks up to me. "Are you alright? I heard what happened".

Tears begin to fill up my eyes.

"Oh, come on let's go..." Ariana says and I follow her outside.

We begin walking down my dark street, away from the party.

"I'm so stupid...." I say tearing up.

"You're not stupid...you just made a stupid choice tonight. Why did you kiss Matthew?" She asks.

"I didn't!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "He tried to kiss me but I pushed him away".

Ariana gives me a weird look. "Well you better talk to Jack because he's so upset right now".

"Yeah I know...I need to talk to him. Could you get him for me? I'll wait right here," I ask.

"Yeah, of course," Ariana says and hugs me tightly.

Ariana walks down the street a little and I wait on the sidewalk. I begin kicking the rocks on the ground, I'm so nervous to talk to Jack. I know I've made upset him a lot tonight. About 5 minutes later...Jack comes walking towards me. As he gets closer I can see that his eyes are sorta puffy. He's been crying...

As he walks up he has a sad look on his face, "what do you have to say?" He asks.

"Matthew and I didn't kiss. Please believe me," I say trying to grab his hand but he pulls away.

"Be honest....don't lie to me," Jack says cringing his teeth. "Did you kiss Matthew?" he says looking me in the eyes. It's intimidating.

"No, Jack....I'm in love with YOU. I would not want to be with anyone else but YOU. I did not kiss him," I say grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all this stupid shit tonight. Oh my god...your nose is so swollen. I'm so sorry," I say and begin to cry.

I've hurt him so bad. I don't deserve him.

"I'm fine, don't cry," he says and wipes my tear.

I look up into his eyes, "I don't deserve you..." I say and look down.

Jack places his hand on my chin and lifts my chin up. He places his lips on mine and pauses.

"Natalie..." he says and kisses me softly. We part lips, "I'm lucky to have you a part of my life.." he says and kisses me again. Our lips part once again. "I love you Natalie," he says, and he places his hands on my cheeks and kisses me passionately.

"Cmon," he says and I follow him back to my house. We walk inside and Jack yells, "party's over! Get out!"

Soon everyone leaves the party. Matthew also walks out of the front door....but he is not alone. He has Madison's hand in his. I honestly feel bad for yelling at Matthew. But that was a dick move to try to kiss me when I had a boyfriend. It hurts to say this but....all this drama has been happening ever since Matthew came here. Yes, he my best friend but I just don't know if he can stay with me this summer. Jack and him are already off to a bad start. What do I do?

~~~~

Later on that night.

"Im going to go to bed....it was a very long day," I say to Jack.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired too," he says and we walk up the stairs. Jacks hands are on my waist, as almost as if he were leading me.

We walk into my bedroom and I begin to take off my clothes. I'm only in my black lace bra and thong now.

"Mmmm," Jack let's out a small moan.

I begin to look for some pajamas.

"No, no. Stay just like that, you don't need your clothes," he says smirking.

I smirk back at him as he begins taking off his clothes. I walk over to the bed and lay down.

Jack looks at me with his eyebrows up. "What are you doing?" He says laughing.

"I said I'm tired.." I laugh a little.

"Oh wow....I thought this was heading a different direction," he says laughing.

I smile letting him know....that I want him.

He sits up on the bed and leans over me. He gives me another smirk and slowly travels his fingers down my body towards my panties.... he takes them off slowly and inserts one finger...he starts off slow and adds another finger. I let out small moans...his pace speeds up and I moan louder. A few minutes later he slows down and stops. He lays next to me and kisses me.

"Wow," I say and bite my lip.

"More where that came from...whenever you're ready," he says and kisses my neck.

"Mmm, I am very tired....maybe another night," I say and kiss him.

He moans in a low voice, "okay babe..." He says.

We soon fall asleep....

~~~~~

WELL THAT GOT PRETTY INTENSE. Were you expecting this??? Please comment your opinions about my story and the characters! I love to read your feedback! The more comments I get...the sooner I'll update. And sorry that this chapter sucked /:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.4K 28
17 year old Hailey Adams just moved from her home in New York to a small town in the middle of Nebraska called Omaha with her newly single mother...
3.3M 65.1K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
94K 1.1K 36
Jasmine Gomez. Just a 17 year old going 18. You think her life is perfect. Not really. Her Dad died when she was 15. And her Mom doesn't care for her...
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...