1 ugly girl and 6 handsome bo...

Par KaliyeUwU

Y/n is not a very pretty. But on day some boys have to stay at her house because there place is being fixed a... Plus

Who you are???
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~ End of the year pictures

~11~

63 4 0
Par KaliyeUwU

"Um yeah" I said. "Come I will help you" He said and grabbed my hand. "LET GO OF ME" I yelled. "No I can help you" He said and pulled harder

"NO" I got his hand off and ran away for him. "COME BACK" He yelled. I started running and found houses. It was dark so I could not see him.

I ran near a house. I knock on the door. "Hello-" A woman said. "Hello pls help me someone is flowing me" I said and I already went inside her house.

She closed the door and I looked back and saw  a boy, a girl and a man playing games. "Sorry to ruin you game night but pls help me" 

"Oh ok" I went to where they were and sat next to the the girl. "Hi" She said. "Oh H-hi" I said and ducked more. 

"Don't be scared we are here" The girl said. She is like 8 or 9 years old. "Ok" I said. The boy was like 11 years old so yeah.

We heard a knock. The lady told me to go there. I looked and it was XinLong. I open the door and hugged him. 

"XinLong!! Why are you here" I said and looked up at him. "I-". "A GUY IS FLOWING ME COME INSIDE" I said. 

"I was that guy" He said kinda laughing. "What the hell" I said and realized we were in someone house.

"Thank you sooo much here" I gave her my hair tie

"Your welcome sweetie" She said

Back home

"XinLong one question" I said. "Yeah". "Why did you call me Babygirl" I said. His face went red. "Oh- I- umm I- just wanted to...." He said

A/n: Ayyyy Yoooo sorry it is short I have to do something and I have to finish this, OK BYEEE

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20K 302 9
Short Valentines day Romantic Poems can be used for anything original written by Me if you have written any love poems send them to me ill put them i...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Lawless Heaven Par AshLynx

Roman Historique

5.3K 1K 12
"Christians aren't necessarily good people, Eli. They're just forgiven." Cover by the Illustrious @AdrielleReina 🥇Place Best Antagonist (Ambrosia Aw...
420K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...