A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTURE

By rinaiya15

"Where are we?" "THE FUTURE!" More

INTRODUCTIONS
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 2
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 3
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 4
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 5
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 6
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 7
A/N
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 8
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9
THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 10
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 11
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 12
THE FUTURE: CHAPTER 13

11.9K 117 23
By rinaiya15

The Konoha 10, Sand siblings and their sensei plus Tsunade and Jiraiya are transported to a place look like a cinema and have seats.

Everyone look around in curiosity.

"Where is this place?"asked Ino.

Just the large screen lit up and words are appearing, they read what it says.

'Welcome, you are here to watch the future.'

"FUTURE?"everyone wondered interested.

"You mean our future?"Sarina asked tilting her head.

'Yes.So please seat down for you all to watch."and then the screen turned black as they sat down.

HOKAGE TOWER...

"I wonder who's the Hokage now?"Sakura wondered.

"I hope its me!"Naruto exclaimed.

A man with blonde hair and blue eyes with three wiskers on each of his cheeks, wearing a Hokage robe is sitting on his chair while signing a paper and beside his table side is an older looking Shikamaru standing while holding a stack of paper.

"Is that Naruto?"Sarina wondered.

"I look so cool and I'M THE HOKAGE!!"he shouted with a big grin on his face.

Jiraiya grin and pat Naruto in the back"Good job my boy!"he exclaimed.

"Hokage-sama you have to finish this before tomorrow.The opening ceremony will start early."Shikamaru reminded the 7th Hokage.

"And I'm the advisor?What a drag."complained Shikamaru which earned him a whack in the head by Temari"Ow!"

Naruto sigh"I know that."he look at the pile of papers"looks like I'll be here for the whole day again."

Ino chuckled"Poor Naruto."

The scene change and a boy identical to Naruto is seen running with a boy with black hair and green eyes identical to Shikamaru.

"I bet thats Naruto and Shikamaru's child."Ino voiced out.

Sakura rolled her eyes"Its so obvious you don't need to point it out."she said in a know-it-all voice.

This statement irritated Ino"Shut up cry baby Sakura."she smirked.

"Ok thats enough."said Asuma-sensei stopping the two fighting which the two just turned away from each other with a scoff.

'I wonder who is my husband?'Sakura said looking at Sasuke with a love sick gaze.

"Boruto wait up!"the black haired boy shouted catching up with the blonde boy named Boruto"Is it really that bad?"he asked.

"Boruto?Thats a nice name."said Hinata shyly looking at Naruto.

Boruto look at the boy"Yup really bad."he said"Hurry up Shikadai!"he exclaimed.

"Shikadai huh?"Shikamaru said"What a drag."

Temari raised an eyebrow"Is everyone in your family's name starts with 'Shika'?"she questioned earning a lazy shrug from the Nara.

The scene change again, the two boys are seen riding on a train"I made it just in time limited edition green chili humberger, who would have thought today is the last day."Boruto exclaimed with a grin identical to Naruto.

"All that for a stupid food."Kiba grumbled.

"Don't be like that Kiba."Choji said eating his chips.

"Why do I have to be the one to keep you company?"complained Shikadai.

"Are you gonna eat?"asked Boruto.

"Ofcourse I am."

The two boys took a bite of the burger and spit it out.

"SPICY!"

Everyone but Sasuke who gave a smirk, laugh.

"What a drag.I can't believe this, your impossible."Shikadai said throwing the burger away.

Sarina laugh"Like father, like son huh Naruto."everyone agreed with her.

"Hey Sarina!"Naruto pouted at the Senju girl.

"So, how's your dad?"he questioned the blonde.

Boruto frowned at this"As always, his in the Hokage tower doing whatever a hokage is doing."he said as he look at his father's face in the Hokage monument.

"Is that Kakashi-sensei?!"Naruto pointed out.

Kiba look a little closer"It is Kakashi-sensei!"

Asuma laughed"I can't believe this."he said look at the Hatake who dropped his book and his eye also widened.

"This can't be possible."the silver head man mumbled.

Tsunade smirked"Might as well be Hokage now Kakashi."

Said man turned to her"Lady Tsunade!"he yelled in horror which the blonde Senju just laugh.

Shikadai look at him"What a drag.Well the academy starts tomorrow."he reminded and jump out of the train"See you, Boruto!"

Boruto stand up"YEAH SEE YAH!"

Next morning~

Uchiha house~~

A beautiful knees length red haired woman is seen cooking and also wearing a white apron, but her back is turned and the Uchiha clan crest could be seen in her back even though her hair is tied up in a low french braid, the crest can be seen.

(Sarina is wearing this with Uchiha crest on her back.)

Everyone's eyes widened and look at Sarina and Sasuke who is shock and blushing, well Sasuke is blushing only a little.

"Don't tell me..."Kakashi mumbled.

"Uchiha crest?"Tsunade wondered.

Naruto finally explode"SASUKE AND SARINA IS MARRIED TO EACH OTHER!!?"

Sakura's heart broke because of that'Sasuke-kun is married to her?'she look like close to tears but hold it in, refusing cry infront of everybody and embrass herself.

She turned around and they now could see her face and a purple byakugou seal on her forehead, as she placed the cooked food on the table and remove the apron.

(Please pretend that she's Sarina.)

Tsunade smiled"You finally achieved the byakugou seal, good job Sarina."

Sarina smiled"Thank you auntie."

Sasuke look at the future Sarina'My wife.'he thought as he look at the girl beside him with soft eyes'She's still beautiful as always.'

Suddenly she heard someone running down the stairs"Daisuke,Mikoto don't run on the stairs, you could hurt yourselves!"she shouted as the two named children came into view.

"Their so cute!"the girls except Sakura squealed.

Kankuro tilted his head"Are they twins?"he asked.

"It seems like it."Gaara said.

"Gomenasai mama."they apologize sitting in their chairs and started eating their food.

Sarina look at the two"Where's Sara and Sera?"she asked them.

"Sara and Sera?"Kiba questioned.

"Mmmm...probably another twins."Shikamaru guessed.

"Their probably still sleeping mama."said Mikoto.

Daisuke nod"They train and came home late too."he continued.

Sarina's eyes slightly widened'Just like Sasuke.'she smiled at the memory of him training and also comming home late when they where still kids'Everybody said that they look like me but they act like Sasuke sometimes.'

"True."Sarina said smiling.

"Then why don't you two wake them up, they don't want to be late for the first day of the academy."Sarina said to them as Daisuke and Mikoto nodded and got up to wake up their older sisters.

"So in total Sasuke and Sarina have four children."Ino calculated.

Sarina look like she's gonna explode on how red her face is and it got worse when she saw Sasuke's wide smirk directed to her.

'Cute'Sasuke thought while smirking at the young Senju princess who have steam comming out of her ears.

A room with two beds and two young girls are seen sleeping peacefully, one had raven hair and the other on have red hair.

"Their must be Sara and Sera."Sarina guessed with a smile looking at her future children.

"I wonder what is their eye color."Sakura who have been quiet wondered'It hurts though...'she thought sadly watching Sasuke sneakily hold Sarina's hand and interlocking them with his which cause the Senju princess look at him and smile which he returned with a small one 'seeing the one you love is loving another girl and married in the future, having kids with her.'she quickly look away, seeing them like that hurts her more.

Their pitch colored door opened and came in the three years old twins, they saw their sister's still sleeping.

Daisuke run to the raven haired girl and Mikoto ran to the red haired girl.

The boy shook the girl's shoulder"Sara-nee wake up."which woke up the girl.

"So she's Sara and the red haired girl is Sera."Kiba thought outloud which Akamaru barked as an agreement.

"They both have Sarina's purple eyes."Tenten pointed out.

"But they also look like Sarina, the three of them could be mistaken as triplets."Temari voiced out earning agreements from the other's.

Mikoto did the same to Sera which also woke her up.

Both of them sat up while rubbing their eye.

Sara look at her little brother"Daisuke what is it?"she asked as Mikoto was put in Sera's lap.

Mikoto answered"Mama said to be ready for academy."

"And breakfast is also ready."the little boy continued.

Sera smiled at her little siblings"Ok we'll be down after we get ready."

With that the two of them left their sister's room.

After their done with their routine they came down and saw their mother sitting with their two younger siblings.

(Sara is wearing this👇)

(Hairstyle👇)

(Sera is wearing this👇)

(Hairstyle👇)

Sarina saw them"Goodmorning you two."she greeted them while smiling, watching them sat down.

"Goodmorning mama."they greeted at the same time as they returned the smile before digging in the breakfast that their mother made.

"Those food look's so good"Choji drooled.

Everyone sweatdrop at him.

"Are you two ready for the academy?"Sarina asked her daughter's while wiping Mikoto's mouth.

The twelve years old girls look at her smiled excitedly"Hai mama."Sara said making their mother smile.

"Though I hope Boruto won't do any of his pranks again."Sera sigh with her twin.

"Yup! Like Father like son alright."Kiba exclaimed.

Sarina just laugh softly"Your uncle Naruto is also a prankster in our academy days, you know"

"Eh!"they exclaimed shock.

"A very good prankster, if I say so my self!"Naruto exclaimed loudly.

"Don't be proud of it!"

Samira smiled"You two, if you don't hurry you'll be late for the opening ceremony."she reminded them making them go back to eating.

They finished eating and immediately ran to the door.

"Ittekimasu!"

"Itterasshai!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 467 139
" love is like an ocean...exquisite yet dangerous... " -Dozo Yakuin
269K 9.2K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...
9.9K 352 35
With Naruto successfully bringing Sasuke back to Konoha everything Seems promising at first for a new team 7 to rejoice until Sasuke is told the foll...
377 1 16
"If there's nothing else that the village could give you, not even a reason for you to keep fighting for them, not even your loved one there, would y...