Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

By eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... More

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

6

2.9K 104 10
By eroticFifi

                     ANTECEDING

"There are so many signs that you've found your mate, but if there's one word to describe it, then it's special."

Ava's pov

I became frustrated after I heard everything. My period unexpectedly came out when I went to take my bath. I'm not a regular type of girl and whenever it comes I have cramps with a lot of pains. I only went downstairs to get some warm water to drink when I realized I didn't switch the lights on because I was so afraid. Switching on the lights the first thing I saw was the completely naked Loren on the sofa. Well I was shy and flushed when I saw his cock, the same I imagined in me.

I saw him trying to cover something up, being curious I had to know why he covered it. His excuse was the most stupid lie I've ever heard and when I suddenly realised what it could be I seem to put piece and piece together in my head.

Come to think of it, the animal back there only attacked the one who slapped me and the one who shot him. I'm not always in control of my emotions when I'm in my period so I flared up.

Just a day I thought he was good and human not knowing he's a beast and inhuman. He begged to explain but I couldn't let him, what if the police trace this back to me, how will I explain to them.
This morning I walked downstairs to get myself some pain relief pills and met him well dressed with a bag beside him.

I looked around and saw he didn't make breakfast and I was somewhat disappointed, I don't even know if I want him to go.

I walked to the cabinet totally ignoring him and picking my pain relief pill and warming some water for myself. I peeked at him and caught him looking at me before ignoring him again.

I tried taking my pills but his hand stopped me from taking them.

"You can't take medicine without eating, aren't you a doctor in a few months, can't you take care of your health." I forced my hand away from his grip and turned my back to him.

"None of your business." I winced in pain as I tried to endure. This didn't escape him and before I knew it he lifted me up so I could lie on the couch.

"Sit obediently I will prepare you breakfast."

"I'm not even sitting, you made me lie down and I am not eating your food."

"Okay throw them away if I finish cooking." He left me to the kitchen and began to prepare me some instant noodles.

It wafted into my nostrils and I didn't know until now instant noodles could smell so enticing.

When he brought it I stared disbelievingly at the noodles with a lot of vegetables, onions and cooked egg.

"How am I going to eat this." I don't like too much of vegetables, it really made my noodles look awful.

"Please just eat or I'll feed you."

"You won't you know that." He shrugged with a mischievous smile, does he realize I'm angry and stop joking. I picked the spoon and took the first scoop. Well it was tasty and probably the best noodles I've eaten, I looked at him watching me closely then I squeezed my face.

"Taste awful."

"I'm grateful it does. Awful or not you'll finish it."

He was caring in his way and for just this second I didn't believe he can do anything like that.

He helped me with my pill after I couldn't help but finish all and secretly wished for more but knowing there was nowhere else it was gonna enter.

"Are you leaving?" I didn't even know when I asked him but he nodded.

"I promised I was leaving and I've contacted my people."

I nodded, that was the only thing I could do, I didn't want him to go, I need him and I know he was the first man, stranger or not, that I've fallen hard for, my dreams are filled with him, my thoughts are filled with him and I like the feeling of him close to me just like now.

"It's good you are leaving."

"I would have gone but I was waiting for you."

I didn't know but I was relieved that I could still see him.

"Let's talk." He said and sat closer, well that was not a good idea as I felt my heartbeat increase.

I simply nodded not even breathing fine anymore.

"Yes I'm werewolf."

"I know." I didn't look him in the eye I am afraid of looking into those golden eyes.

"I killed that boy but I was angry, they slapped you and they shot me."

"Why did you follow me."

"I couldn't stay away from you, I wanted you, your scent and to see your face all day."

I looked into his eyes now and caught a faint glow in them. I know a tad bit about werewolves but I didn't believe they exist but here was one sitting very close to me.

"So back there in the mountains you had a fight with others." I remembered I saw a lot of bites, animal teeth mark and scratch, even how fast he healed.

"I had a fight with a rival pack and barely escaped. But Ava you wouldn't even have seen me. I crawled out because I wanted to see you."

"What? See me? I don't understand any of this, did you know I was coming there."
He shook his head before inhaling deeply as if considering to say it.

"We're mate Ava. You are my mate that's why I struggled to see you and I followed you home and stayed up till now because I've always thought of how to tell you."

"Wait you are too fast I didn't get a bit of what you said." His talk is too lame and I don't think I can believe any of them. Mate? I don't think I can be a mate to a werewolf, I don't even believe the fairytale so how can I be.

"Calm down Ava, you can either accept your mate or reject them all I ask now is for you to hear me out."

"I don't even know what I'm listening to."

"Every werewolf is given a mate by the moon goddess when we turn 18. You know what mate is."

"Hell I know what it is but how can I believe this." I clutched my lower abdomen because my pains increased.

"I began looking for mine since then and I've searched eight years but I always got disappointed. I didn't expect I was going to meet you in that kind of situation I may say it's fate but I swear Ava you are my mate."

"I don't care how long you've searched but none of this is true I don't believe in them." I tried standing up and he helped me stand.

"I won't force you to believe neither will I force you to accept me I was already ready to leave without telling you, and yesterday I followed you because I wanted to be with you one last time."

"So will you still leave now you've told me."

He nodded and I felt my heart shattering into different piece, why do I always feel this way.

"I Won't leave if you tell me not to."

"No you need to leave so I can rap my head around my sanity.

"Forget this mate thing and give me a chance. I know you feel a spark for me already."

"How do you know."

"As mate I can sometimes get into your thoughts."

"What! That's invading my privacy."

"Not the nasty ones but ones you said you wanted me to hit into you."

"What?" I couldn't believe it, that is my dirtiest thoughts, actually I have dirty thoughts about him.

"Please let me try winning you over."

"Get out! I don't want to see you ever again." I ignored my pains and walked briskly towards my room but I was pulled back and felt the damp lips on mine.

He was kissing me holding my waist so close to his crotch and felt him coming to life.
I closed my eyes slowly to savour his taste and the feeling he brings to me. He rapped me more when a moan escaped my mouth and immediately I knew I was gone completely and I hate myself for that.

He lifted me up and strolled back to the kitchen while dropping me butt first on the kitchen counter. He parted my legs so he could stand in between and captured my lips again while groaning deeply into my lips.

He pried my lips open so he could dominate inside and licked me. I felt his hands move to my breast and squeezing lightly while his other hand went over to my back straight to my ass to squeeze too. This action left me jelly as I melted more into his kiss. I was without bra and still in PJ which gave him a full access to my breast as he raised my top up to touch my tits bare with his fingers.

"Oh shit, Ahh!" This is the first time I am feeling this way and the first time I've let a guy touch me to this extent without feeling disgust.

"You are fucking sexy without knowing it." He murmured into my mouth as he captured my lips again.

He stopped abruptly while cupping my face. "Look at me Ava."

I slowly looked into his burning gaze and felt every arousal in me. He was too handsome and every tone of sexy.

"I won't give up on you, I am going to let you get your license and be what you've always dreamed of but I'm not going to let you go not after tasting you this much."

He trailed his fingers from my thigh to my entrance and I have to stop him immediately.

"Stop Loren, you can go now." I pushed him away and got down, well the session with him was hot and embarrassing.

"If you have period cramps I can take care of you till you get better then I can leave peacefully."

"How do you know about that."

He shrugged. "I think from your scent and the difficulty of walking and your squeezed face and the constant massaging of your abdomen."

I blushed, his voice always makes
me do so. "I'm afraid I won't let you go if you stay."

"It will be the best if you don't let me go."

"You are not staying."

"Neither am I leaving except if you will drag me out."

"I will do just that." I tried pushing him but he was too strong, he even manipulated our stance and I am now trapped between the counter and him.

"Ava try as much as you can, I wont let my eight years of searching for you be in vain. If you don't want me then I'll kidnap you."

"You're crazy, get your face out of my way I can't stand your hot breath again."

"Are you infatuated." He was smiling which now irritated me.

"No I am disgusted it smells so terrible. Just leave you promised you will leave."

"I changed my mind, I am leaving after you get over your cramps."

"You called your people already."

"I am the alpha and everyone has to listen to me, just a call and they will return."

"Alpha?" I wasn't conversant with the word.

"Just like a king, my dad was alpha too, my grandfather and my bloodlines down. And you are my luna." He trailed his fingers on my jaw line and I have to slap his hand away.

"I know luna means Queen but I am not going to be."

"Easy babe we have till eternity for you to accept me."

"I need to bath so get out."

He moved some steps away from me but he never stopped looking at me. "I will make myself breakfast while you bath, I am going to spend today with you."

"You..."

"Whether you like it or not." He interrupted me and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I smiled, there is no spending time with me because I'm going to lock the door. He smiled too and that was when I remembered he can get through my thoughts.

"I hate you." I stormed his feet before walking out in anger. I will have to talk to him about invading my thoughts.

Enzo's pov

I was so happy for coming to an agreement with her, that means I am going to stay here for a few more days. I spent time in her room but didn't do anything beyond watching her read and whenever her pains get much, she still hasn't allowed me to come close to her.

In the afternoon the police came knocking at the door with one of the kids, she was scared but I assured her everything will be ok.

"Please can we ask the lady some few questions." The gray haired inspector asked looking directly at her hiding behind my back.

"I am her fiance so talk to me OK."
She pinched my back and I chuckled, while this other two looked at us confused.

He showed us a picture. "This kid was murdered yesterday."

"Oh that's bad but what has this got to do with us."

"He was murdered in this vicinity."

"Are you interrogating all neighbours?"

He shook his head. "She was at the crime scene we have a witness." He pointed Ava before pointing at the kid.

"Inspector this kid attacked me yesterday with his friends." Ava shot out behind me making her stance, I think I love this brave spirit.

"With a gun inspector." I added.

He looked at the kid behind him who lowered his head before looking back at us.
"I really wondered how a kid will be killed by several bites."

"A wolf attacked us." She spoke again. "Is that true?" She asked with an intimidating voice while looking at the kid.

"Josh was really killed by a wild animal. I loved my friend and wanted to find some justice for him, I'm sorry." He was sobbing uncontrollably and for a moment that looked pitiful but he was still trying to set her up.

"My fiancee went through a lot of psychological trauma how will you account for this." I ignored her glaring eyes while I looked past her to the inspector.

"I was frustrated to get this case done, there wasn't any CCTV and I can't waste time on this so I took the only possible lead."

This case was settled faster than I thought, Ava only had to go to the station to make a report and that was it.

I prepared lunch the moment we got back and she ate without complaining but locked herself up immediately after eating. I ignored her and went about my own business to call Hugo and ask about the current situation if I should stay more or leave, I guess I'm staying more because Hugo has managed to catch some rogues Gabriel positioned just close to the border and he destroyed their camp while keeping some warriors at the other end just in case they try to come back to inspect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 74K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
93.7K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
20K 455 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...