sacrifice wedding.. βœ”οΈ

By pea_cock_feather

this story is based on friendship and relationships..... and it comes to this.. one girl and a boy... weds fo... More

characters
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
New Characters
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~

~13~

476 51 45
By pea_cock_feather

5yrs later.............

A girl near to 23...

Ran to a house... And opened the door in a jerk.. Then shouts..

G : Shivaaayyyy... Ooommm.. Ruudrrrr...

That time a lady came from kichen...

L: Anikaaaa... Kya hua... Why you are shouting like this..

Anika turned to see the owner of the voice

She smiled..

A: janvy maa..

She runed to her and hugged janvy...

J: arrey.. Hua kya hain.. Why you arr this much happy...

Anika broke the hug..

A: i will say it maa.. Before that where is Shivomru?

J: i think they are at office room..

A: acha t k.. Thank you..

When she turned to go someone called her..

'Anu di'

And that is

A: Bhavu..

B: kya hua... Why you are this much happy..

A: (excited) bhavu.....................

Anika said to bhavya...

B: (excited) sachiiiii?

A: aaiye... We should tell this to shivomru

B: achaa.. Chal..

They ran to office room and saw... 3 handsome boys.. Discussing something..

Anivya smiled at eachother.. And called : Guyz..

Three of them turned

S: kya hua? Why you both are too much happy..?

O: haa, what's the matter..

A: shivay.. I send the mail which you asked me to mail..and its reply came..

R: what is in reply?

A: guys they are ready to make the India's best fashion company aka SHIVOMRU fashions as their Partner...

3 of them became happy..

O: sachy..

B: haa bhaiya  sachi...

Shivomru hugged eachother... And they add Anivya too in group hug...

A: and guys.. Next week we have meeting at new york.. So we have to go there..

SOR: sure

B: are you also going there didi..

A: ofcaurse Bhavu... I am the manager of this company so i aslo wanted to accompany with MDs na?

B:(dull) wo bhi sahi hain😔

O : so Anu book 5 flight tickets..

A: 5? We are 4 na?

S: no we are 5..we are leaving with Bhavya...

B:(happy) really bhaiya?

O: yes bhavya..

B: I'll go now and pack my stuf

She ran from there.... 4 of them chukles on her...

After some time... Shivru and anika went to their respective home... Om entered to his room... And took a photo.. Then  touched on it.. A lone tear came from his eye...

It  was  a selfie they took on dance practice before their marriage....

O: do you know what.. Today we all are happy.. That worlds biggest fashion company wants us to their partners... And we decided to go there with Bhavya too.. Because Anika also coming with us and she will be alone so we decided to take her too..*smile sadly* ShivIka and RuVya are happy for this trip.. I wish if you is with me we RIKARA will also be happy na?

He cried... That time he heard  someone calling his name.... he looked and get surprised to see that person

(Imagine she looking at him and smiling )

O: g... Ga.. Gauri...

G: haa.. Gauri.. Thum itne parishaan kyu...

O: because i missed you so much...

Gauri chukles...

G: i know.. Lekin.. No need to miss me.. Kyunky I'm in your heart Om..

Om smiles

G: and congrats for your new deal..

O: thank u jaan...

G: then.. Its a good decision that you all are taking bhavya also...and you  are absolutely correct.. Our Shivika and Ruvya will be very happy..

O: what about Rikara?

G looked into his eyes..

G: rikara is also happy om... And don't worry.. You won't miss me...😊

O: why can't you come back..

G: you know ryt.. There is someone else who want both of us together... She/he will join us Om.... That person will make thi Ri and Kara to RiKara😊... Now go and sleep peace fully...

Om went near to her and goes to touch but she vanished...

Om smiled and looked at that photo

O: you are ryt baby.. You are in my heart then why should i feel sad...

He kissed her on that photo  and slept....

After one week...

At New  York....

Mittal Fashions...

One young man entered to the cabin...

M: Sir.. The MDs and Manager of Shivomru fashions will reach at noon

The Sir is seem as

P: ok Kabir... And be careful don't lose this opportunity... They are our jackpot..

Yes the man seems as

K: but sir.. We are joining hands with them for helping them to rise their company ryt?

P: hahahaha.... Oho kabir.. I feel pitty on you.. You are so innocent... We are saying to them this.. But our actual motive is their updated ideas in fashion...

K:(angry) but sir

P: i don't want to discuss about it.. U can go now.....

He went from there angrily...

At noon... Shivomru with Anika reached at Mittal fashions.....

Kabir smiled and went near to them...

K: Hy I'm Kabir Malhotra, Manager of Mittal fashion...

A: hy.. I'm Anika Trivedi

S: going to be Anika singania..

Anika glared at him... Kabir chukles...

K: i know everything.. So don't worry..

SOR: nice to meet you Mr. Malhotra..

K: *smiles* nice to meet you guys too... And call me Kabir.. Am like your fend 😊

SOR: ok..

K: now.. Cm with me.... We can go to meeting room...

They all entered...

P: welcome to Mittal fashion.. Mr. Oberoi, singania and sharma, and ms. Trivedi

All: thank you Mr. Mittal..

They started their meeting... All were happy in meeting but one is disturbed.. Its Kabir.. He know that PK Mittal is cheating them..

Kabir's pov:

Oh god.. How can he cheat these innocent business mans... Pls give a solution for rescuing them from his someone

That time they heard someone
Opening door in a hurry and shouting....

"Fhat the wuck is this Mr. Mittal "

All of them stands on that sound... Kabir closed his eyes in fedup wala face while others turned to see the person and get major Shock..

That's all😁😁......i known you all knows why they became shoked...

Hope u all liked this chappy...

So bye..

And happy Diwali🎉🎊🎆✨️

With love
Anu❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 11.4K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
36.6K 2.2K 27
Fanfiction of ishqbaaaz. Totally imagined by me. It's the story of 3 girls and their boy bestie and on other hand opposite to them are 3 boys. This s...
109K 9.4K 44
π•±π–†π–“π–‹π–Žπ–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–”π–“: 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓴π“ͺ(𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓿π“ͺπ“ͺ𝔂+𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓴π“ͺ) This sugarcoated yet eerie story is about a girl...to be completely honest it's abo...
100K 9.9K 63
Best Buddies Gauri Sharma and Omkara Singh Oberoi decide to put a full stop to their respective familial pressures and make a decision of getting mar...