ωнαт'ѕ уσυя ѕє¢яєт? (Ayano A...

By sarahdoeathings

Slow updates. Frickin' school- Ayano only has her heart for Taro. but, he got a harem, she got in a total of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

96 3 1
By sarahdoeathings

Ayano's POV
Okay.. 3rd rival, Kizana Sunobu..

Why a himedere..?

I texted Info-chan again:

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•.
Perverted helper

(A/N:
Idk I decided to make Ayano put that name for Info-chan in her contacts-)

You(Ayano) : I don't have any ideas to eliminate Kizana..

Perverted helper: well, I'll text you if I got an idea.

Perverted helper: but you should think of something too, Ayano. You're doing this for your senpai, not mine.

You: okay, okay, fine.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

After I texted her, I went to my bed while thinking of ways to kill Kizana.

A few minutes later, info-chan sent me a text message, she said she got an idea.

She said, Kizana was about to have a drama show in a few days, and I should put a bunch of dumbells in a bucket. I went up to the top bridge on the stage, and once she's on stage, drop the bucket on her head..
(Idk how to explain, I'm sorry 💀)

Hm.. That's.. Actually a good idea.. But.. Senpai is watching that play.. And of he saw that happened, he might be traumatized.. I don't want to make my senpai scared..

I asked Info-chan for another idea, a more.. Les.. Bloody one..

"I can't think of anything else" She replied.

I sighed and sat on my seat in my classroom.

.. You know what.. Whatever.. I'll do Info-chan's idea.. I can't think about anything.. I just need to make sure senpai didn't see me did it, I guess it'll be okay..

Then, more students and my teacher started to come into the classroom, so I placed my phone back into my skirt pocket.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the day of the play•♬•♫•.

After placing a bunch of dumbells I'm a bucket, I quickly went up to the top stage area.

I waited for a while, then finally, Kizana went to the stage and started delivering her lines.

Without a second thought, I dropped the bucket on her head.

She immediately died after, and everyone who witnessed that happening started screaming, and running out of the gym.

A teacher got closer to Kizana to check her, making sure if she was okay, and she called the police.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

The police arrived, and once again, they couldn't find who might've be the culprit.

I went home feeling satisfied that day.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Okay, there's another chapter, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this book on a while, also, I'm sorry if this chapter is short or boring..!

I'm planning to change the cover of this book too..

Hope you enjoyed it, though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...