Dance to the beat of your hea...

Bởi _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... Xem Thêm

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

Camp! Camp! Camp!

5.4K 175 89
Bởi _FandomLover332_

Izuku had to help drag his brother out of bed while his father placed their bags into the car, it was hard to do since Katsuki some how manages to keep a strong grip on the bed frame every time he pulled. Their mother threatened to dump water on the teen but Izuku was quick to stop said threat, so Izuku did what he had to do and whispered that he will show everyone baby pictures of Katsuki when he was a baby.

That got Katsuki up and out of bed, dressed for the day while shouting that he is going to wait in the car. Izuku and Mitsuki started to laugh at the sight of a blushing Katsuki, the blond smiled before going into the kitchen and grabbed the two teens breakfast while Izuku walked out to the car. When Mitsuki got in they were off to drop the teens off at the school, Katsuki glared at Izuku while munching on a slice of toast. Izuku just smiled as he ate an apple, the greenette looked out the window and had a gut feeling that this camping trip was going to be something that nobody was going to forget.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and saw how peaceful he looked and a small smile crept onto his lips but looked away before anyone noticed. Soon the Bakugo's arrived at the school and unloaded their things, Mitsuki hugged both of the teens while her husband just chuckled at Katsuki's shouts of protest of the hug.

"Behave yourselves and listen to your teachers." Mitsuki said, shooting a glare at Katsuki before she left to go to the car with her husband.

"Come on Kacchan let's go meet up with the others!" Izuku chirped as he picked up his bag.

The blond huffed but complied with his adoptive brother and they made their way to the buses. Izuku smiled as he waved to his classmates, May was waving at Izuku from her spot on Hitoshi's back. The violet hair female looked tired, her hair a rats nest and the dark circles under her eyes rival's both Mr. Aizawa and Hitoshi's dark circles. Hitoshi walked over to the Bakugo's and nodded a tired greeting.

"Mornin' Izuku, Mornin' Bakugo." Hitoshi said with a tired yawn.

"Mornin' Eye bags." Katsuki greeted, yawning slightly.

"The three of you aren't morning people are you?" Izuku chuckled, being use to being awake early.... though it was never a choice it was more of a survival thing.... and that boot camp training scared him to the point that waking up early became second nature.

"How are you so bright this early in the morning?" May asked.

"Easy. Boot camp scared me to wake up at five in the morning like it is second nature and old living condition is a survival thing." Izuku said as he grabbed Katsuki's bag and left to go place then near the bus where Vlad King was placing all bags into the bus for 1-A since the other bus was already packed.

"Uh.... should we be concerned?" May asked looking at a smiling Izuku, who was asking Vlad King questions about his quirk.

"..... No, Izuku is fine but... I still have to watch him especially at night." Katsuki said, looking at the greenette with sad eyes. "Izuku may play every bad thing off as if it is nothing but he does suffer from nightmares.... Izuku just doesn't like asking for help..." Katsuki explained.

He had witness so many nights where he would wake up to Izuku screaming and his screams sounded like he was being murdered, other nights Izuku would be sobbing and crying for him, his parents, their teacher, All Might and sometimes his dad. It hurt the blond to see his once happy friend so torn and broken while putting on a mask and keeping everyone behind a wall that he had built. It took Katsuki, his parents and All Might awhile to break down those walls but Katsuki can see that everyone else is being blocked by those walls.

Katsuki just wished that he saw the signs sooner and maybe he could have saved Izuku sooner then he had. Maybe if he did then Izuku wouldn't be broken  and hurt as he is now.

~

The bus was loud, everyone was chatting and laughing but it was loud inside of the bus. Izuku was scrolling through his music and found one song that fit his teacher perfectly, since Katsuki was dragged by Kirishima towards the back Izuku had decided to sit next to Mr. Aizawa. Izuku pulled out a pair of wireless ear buds and placed one in and turned to his teacher and offered the other.

"I have a song that you will like, wanna hear it?" Izuku asked, the pro.

Do to the loudness of the bus, the tired hero just nodded and took to offered earphone. Izuku smiled before pressing play on 'I'm Not Famous' and started to hum, not using his quirk of course. The pro hero quietly bobbed his head to the music, a soft smile hidden behind his scarf as he enjoyed the music that truly spoke to him.

Once they reached their stop Izuku had showed the hero his play list and wrote down every song that he thought the hero would like and would enjoy. This silently made the hero happy but Mr. Aizawa had a reputation to up hold.

"Alright were at our first stop." The hero said, everyone got up and out of the bus to stretch their legs.

Izuku looked at his teacher and noticed a look in his eyes that Izuku saw on the first day of school.

"..... You've planned something and we all fell for it already." Izuku stated causing his teacher to look at him with shock but Izuku just smiled.

"Boot camp will teach you to read any situation." Izuku offered before walking towards the group of clueless teens.

While everyone was chatting like they were on a sight seeing trip, Izuku just waited until a black sleek car pulled up and two familiar looking pro heroes stepped out.

"Rock on with these sparkling gazes! We've come to lend a paw and help!!! Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike! Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!" Two females chirped out their catch phrase.

Izuku grinned at the blond and brunette known as Mandalay and Pixie-bob.

"Is that?" May started but Izuku finished off her question with an answer.

"Yeah, Mandalay and Pixie-bob! They are part of the well know rescue group Wild Wild Pussy Cats! Their quirks are perfect for mountain rescues!" Izuku said, keeping in mind the women didn't like their age to be mentioned so he politely left that out.

"Yeah and they have been doing rescue hero work for twelve ye-" Kaminari started but Pixie-bob grabbed the teens face and glared.

"I'm eighteen at heart." Pixie-bob growled, Izuku walked up to her and smiled at her to help save Kaminari from signing a death certificate for his pleads of mercy.

"Sorry about him, Pixie-bob! You look lovely today very youthful with that smile!" Izuku smoothly amended Kaminari's mistake.

Pixie-bob smiled brightly at the complement before shooting one last glare at the blond teen, she walked back over to Mandalay after patting Izuku on the head with a smile. Izuku looked at a shocked Kaminari and sighed.

"You never mention a woman's age, they will be mad at you for the rest of their lives." Izuku stated before walking away.

A young child looked at Izuku from behind Mandalay's legs and stared at the greenette with suspicion. Izuku felt eyes on him and turned to see a child looking at him and Izuku smiled lightly before looking at his classmates and grinned when he heard Mandalay point out where their camp is at. So Izuku walked towards the ledge. Katsuki noticed and followed suit.

"Get to the bus!" Kirishima called out.

Izuku and Katsuki got on to the railings and jumped with Izuku shouting as they did so.

"THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BOOT CAMP SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!" Izuku shouted, as he prepared to land.

Screams of the rest of his classmates made him and Katsuki laugh as they landed on the ground in a roll. Pixie-bob laughed at the teens words.

"Boot camp! That kid went to flipping boot camp! HA! He's a keeper!" she laughed.

"You should have seen what Izuku had pulled during the exam." Aizawa said, pulling out his phone, Recovery Girl had sent the video of the exam and everyone's reactions to the whole staff and to Aizawa himself.

"What did he do?" Mandalay asked, while Pixie-bob had fun toying with the students down below.

"Watch." Was all he said.

The little boy and Mandalay watched the video and the child was shocked by the way Izuku and Katsuki both proudly held up their middle fingers at All Might. Mandalay was surprised but laughed at the number one's reaction.

"Oh he is going to be fun to have around." she said as the three left the cliff.

~

Hello Girls, the Gays and the Theys!

Sorry for the late update, work has been busy, crazy and really stressful. I honestly just want to hit my head against the wall and cry myself to sleep. People are honestly stupid when it comes to following the store rules. m=^=m Anyways here is a wonderful update that has been long overdue! Also my sibling with watching Attack on Titan and I am writing a fanfic for her so when the anime comes to an end she will have something to read.I heard that the Maker of AoT is going to destroy people's hearts and souls but the time he is done with AoT. So when I'm done writing her fanfic to cheer her up I will be posting it on Wattpad or Fanfiction.com..... Not sure yet but yeah. Anyways! I hope that you all enjoy this chapter and please be patient with me and my updates work is stressful and I won't be free until the weekend... I hope that 2021 is a better year!

Oh and before you all go here is a quote that I thought of myself(if you heard it somewhere then I'm not the only one thinking it, lol)! 'Stupid is stupid, and you can't fix stupid!'

-Dawn

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.2K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
133K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
353K 13.8K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
179K 9.7K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...