The Snake Savior (On Hold)

By Orochimaru_Wife23

What if in another life instead of going Rogue. Orochimaru falls in love with a woman named Fumiko Uchiha an... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2 : Date
Chapter 3: Orochimaru interrogation
Chapter 4: Investigation begins

Character Profiles

196 8 10
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Name: Fumiko Uchiha

Hair color: Black

Hairstyle: She usually wears it down but it sometimes in a ponytail.

Eye Color: Black

Age: 50 same age as Orochimaru in the cannon

Birthday: November 20th

Height: 163.1

Weight: 160.4

Blood type: A

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Jounin

Job: Medical-nin

Family:

Orochimaru Yashagoro (Husband)

Katsumi Uchiha-Yashagoro (Birth daughter)

Kabuto Yakushi (Adopted son)

Charka nature: Fire

Appearance: She wears a navy blue kimono with the Uchiha symbol on it. Along with a diamond necklace given to her by her husband. She also has gray pants with navy open for sandals.

Personality: She is a very kind-hearted person but can be very terrifying when you mess with people she cares about.

Name: Katsumi Uchiha-Yashagoro

Hair color: Black

Hairstyle: She usually wears it down but it sometimes in a ponytail.

Eye Color: Gold

Age: 11

Birthday: June 17th

Height: 5'1 (152.4 cm)

Weight: 81.5 lb

Blood type: B

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Genin

Family:

Orochimaru Yashagoro (Father)

Fumiko Uchiha (mother)

Kabuto Yakushi (Foster brother)

Charka nature: Fire, Wind,

Appearance: She the spitting image of her father. She wears a dark purple shirt with a black jacket over it. A red forehead protector on her forehead, black shinobi shoes, and navy blue pants. Also sometimes her clothes have the Uchiha symbol on it to represent her mother clan.

Personality: She is a very kind-hearted person like her mother, but has her father's intelligence and very determine to become a strong shinobi like her father.

Name: Akira Misaki

Hair color: Dark blue

Hairstyle: In a ponytail that goes a little bit down her back.

Eye color: Light blue or teal

Age: 11

Birthday: February 10th

Height: 5'1 (152.4 cm)

Weight: 75 lbs

Blood type: O

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Genin

Kekkei Genkai: Crystal release

Family: 

Akane Misaki (mom)

Daichi Misaki (dad)

Daitan Misaki (older brother)

Charka nature: Earth

Appearance: A long sleeve yellow color shirt, black pants, navy blue shinobi sandals,  black vest, and a blue forehead protector on her forehead.

Personality: Hardworking, prankster, and friendly.

Name: Hanako Okami

Hair color: Light blue

Hairstyle: She wears it down and it at shoulder length.

Eye color: Light blue

Age: 11

Birthday: October 20th

Height: 4'8 (142.24 cm)

Weight: 70 lb

Blood type: AB

Affiliation: Konoha

Rank: Genin

Family:

Amaya Okami (mother)

Takeo Okami (father)

Midori Okami (younger sister)

Kaori Okami (older brother)

Charaka nature: Earth, Lighting

Personality: She is quiet doesn't like to talk much unless necessary. She spends most of her time alone unless she with her sister or her best friend Hinata.

Appearance: A short shirt black shirt, red vest, white pants, black shinobi sandals, and a purple forehead protector around her neck. She also her clan wolf signature wolf ears.

Kekkei Genkai: Once a member of the Okami clan reaches age 12 they can transform their body into a complete wolf and use all the special traits of a wolf. With this ability, they can hear and smell better than the average person. They can also run pretty fast like a wolf they can run 36-38 miles per hour in a short burst. They also become more aware of their surroundings.  But if they don't know how to fully control it they can become dangerous and aggressive and unsafe to be around.

Dōjutsu:  Heart eye (eyes can sense people emotions)

It almost looks something like this but it blue with a red heart. I didn't know how to draw it so found a similar picture.

I have another Oc from a different story idea from this same Okami clan.

The next part will be the Prologue.

Also the oc kids won't be on the same team together. I just haven't decided the teams yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...