Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

8: Sakura Village

5.2K 175 2
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran didn't take this matter too seriously, he did everything he should have done, and he is about to leave now, it is no use worrying too much, the next step is to go to the bedroom to pack things, he has already sorted it out a bit before.

Basically they were things that didn't need to be taken away, and the most learning materials were also given to classmates.

In the end, Cheng Xiaoran took away only a small box of things. 

"Shall we go back to the mountains next?"

Cheng Xiaojie asked impatiently. 

Cheng Xiaoran smiled and said: "You go back with us? No need to work?" 

"Hey, where is this job important to our village." 

"I want to buy something for my family, first go to the city, and then take a rest overnight and tomorrow morning, let's go back in the train." Cheng Xiaoran said. 

He bought a sweater and a down jacket for his parents and his married sister, and then bought a bunch of coastal specialties, mainly dried fish, dried shrimps, seaweed and seaweed, which are rare things in the mountains.

To thank Cheng Xiaojie help, he gave him to buy dress a moderately priced: "We still have to do a lot of things cousin, dressed decent point away from home can be removed from a lot of trouble." 

This troubled world, after the first King Luo Yi Jing people dressed like migrant workers, crowding on the bus were disgusted.

Cheng Xiaojie changed his body and walked with Cheng Xiaoran and Cheng Nuannuan. The three of them were like a scenic line. When waiting for the bus at the station, they were frequently looked at.

People with good income strike up a conversation. Cheng Xiaojie is a self-acquaintance, and immediately talked to people about the things in his hometown. In his words, the three of them are young people who have come back from outside learning with small achievements. Now they are returning to the mountainous area of ​​their hometown to contribute to the development of their hometown. 

Of course, this is Cheng Xiaoran's line designed for him, including talking to strangers and other things he explained to do. Since you want to build momentum for Sakura Village, naturally the sooner you start, the better. Immediately people around were attracted by this topic. After looking at the photos of Sakura Village searched by Cheng Xiaoran on the Internet, the cherry blossoms in Sakura Village are also quite famous. Someone once took photos and posted them on the Internet. It is a pity that such a beautiful place with beautiful mountains and clear waters is so poor.

Some people say that they like to go to such a place for vacation or elderly care. Then they give Cheng Xiaojie various suggestions on how to develop the mountainous area. They heard that after working hard on the cherry trees, and also said that they wanted to taste the cherries after they really grew. 

Cheng Xiaoran silently registered a Weibo account "Shancheng Sakura Village" to let Cheng Xiaojie and these people pay attention to each other.

After three hours, they got off the train.

This Weibo account has hundreds of fans. 

"Xiao Ran, is this really useful?" 

"It looks useless at the moment, but in the future, the cherry will be on the market. Let's contact one by one, they knew that there was a place like Sakura Village with three young people like us. Basically, we will not doubt the authenticity. We will mail some free cherries and ask them to try them. These people will become our first customers and free publicists." Cheng Xiaoran said calmly. 

Cheng Xiaojie's eyes lit up and his thumbs up. "People who have gone to college are different. How did your mind grow?" 

Cheng Xiaoran has a cautious personality and will try his best to be safe once he has to do something.

Things have already been paved before things have started.

The commanders of so many exercises and actual combats back then were all military-instructor-level figures. This little thing is really nothing to him. "By then, our village will be all over the outside. The folks can also get in touch, mail them to them, and ask them to help with the publicity." Of course, there is a more important meaning, not to say too much at one time, and these things slowly come from, but everyone can see.

It worked, and now the explanation is only for Cheng Xiaojie's heart. 

The three of them came out of the station and drove in the direction of the mountains. There was nothing else in the mountain city. Almost all of them were mountainous. When the taxi reached the foot of the mountain, they had to change to a minibus to go up the mountain. They spent more than half an hour on the ground.

Arrived at the terminal. At the entrance of this station is a village called Gutao Village.

The whole village is made of ceramics.

The craftsmanship uploaded by the ancestors. The government specially made a project for this place. People often come here to have fun, and a good ceramic company specializes in it. Come here to collect ceramics, so the income per capita in Gutao Village is good now. When I get out of the car and look down, there are concrete roads extending in all directions, rows of neat and strong red brick houses, which have rural characteristics and traces of modernization everywhere. Outside the air conditioner, a straight telegraph pole. 

The Sakura Village is behind a hill behind Gutao Village. Because the cement road is only repaired to this section, there are muddy mountain roads behind.

Except for those with good skills who dare to ride a motorcycle or bicycle, they basically rely on walking and walking.

It takes more than two hours to go slower. 

The three of them walked hard enough, and when they finally saw a corner of the village, the sun was about to set. At this time it is the end of January in the Chinese calendar, and the Lunar New Year is approaching.

There is basically no color in the mountains.

There is only a little turf left on the mountains. The large fields in the middle are covered with knee-high weeds. It is a pity that people look at it. The houses are basically gathered at the foot of the mountain, one pile on the east and one pile on the west. Some are scattered among the paddy fields. They are basically brick houses, but they are not as neat and bright as the ancient pottery village, and the cement road is almost invisible. Yes, but the road for people to walk on is also flat and spacious enough to show that they are diligent in tidying up. 

Cheng Xiaoran walked slowly down the winding road into the central field area. It looked like a small basin, surrounded by mountains on three sides. Only a gap in the north led to deeper forests. He looked at the mountains and bare. Trees, thinking this is the cherry tree, right? The oncoming is full of coldness and sparseness, but all this seems so peaceful. There are still some people in the field who are waiting for the dishes at this time. Sometimes they talk in low voices, and they can't hear them clearly, but it adds a little more.

The meaning of leisurely. 

Cheng Xiaoran used to like to walk alone in the wilderness, or to walk alone in the mountains. The quietness and emptiness would make him feel very comfortable, but in the interstellar age, such places are either undeveloped barren planets, not popular, and more Many are lonely and cold, and this feeling is exactly what he has always liked and pursued. 

"Oh, who are you looking for?"

Someone noticed the arrival of the three people, dressed so brightly and beautifully, wouldn't they be tourists here? The Sakura Village is closed. The National People's Congress who is still staying in it has been old for many years, and mandarin is not good.

They are very cramped and guarded.

Fortunately, Cheng Xiaojie immediately shouted.

"Grandma Wang, Uncle, Uncle Cheng, it is me, Xiaojie is back. Now, there are Xiao Ran and Nuannuan." 

"Oh, Xiaojie is back, Xiao Ran and Nuannuan from the fourth house are also back. I have heard your parents say about Xiao Ran. Come here, it's cold. You guys go home first." It was the person who was talking about Cheng Xiaojie's name is Uncle Cheng, and Cheng Xiaojie's name was Uncle Cheng. Of course, Cheng Xiaoran and Cheng Nuannuan also followed the name of Uncle. They greeted others, and the three of Cheng Xiaoran followed this uncle. Cheng's house in the east end walked. 

Cheng Xiaoran's home is a large courtyard surrounded by four large brick houses. From a distance, you can see long gray-white smoke coming out of the chimney. The wind leaned over, and he walked in and saw that he was in his 50s. The short woman was picking up the quilt in the yard.

Uncle Cheng shouted before he even walked: "The fourth brother, Xiao Ran, brother and sister are back!" 

Cheng's mother quilt fell to the ground, hurriedly greeted her, squinting her eyes.

While holding Cheng Xiaoran, he took his hand and started crying: "You kid, you quit school when you say you quit school, but your dad and I are worried!"

She touched his cheek and arms and said, "Your thin again. Just come back and come back."

After reading Cheng Xiaoran, he went to pull Cheng Nuannuan again. 

"What are you doing here? Go in and see that the child's face is red."

A rough and strong voice sounded.

Cheng Xiaoran turned his head to see that a fifty-year-old man with white temples outside the courtyard was leaning.

Walking in with a cane, carrying a basket in one hand, the basket was a cauliflower with big leaves and a handful of okra.

He sternly said to Cheng Xiaoran: "It's time for you to come back. This is the last chili peppers are gone. Ask your mother to steam them for you." 

This okra is also called ocean chili. It is rare in the north. It was brought back from the south by Cheng Xiaoran's uncle. It is because he heard that this vegetable is healthy and special for the body. Okay, Father Cheng spent a year or two to figure out the habit of this thing, and then the Cheng family planted this every year. The original owner really likes to eat it, but because this vegetable market is especially high-priced, in addition to leaving it for Cheng Xiaoran ate it, and the rest of Cheng's father had to be picked out and sold. 

The memory of the past flashed by.

Cheng Xiaoran looked at Father Cheng's stern concern and love, moved his heart, and stepped forward to support him: "Okay, I'm worried
about this smell when I'm outside." 

Cheng Nuannuan pursed. He moved his mouth up: "Dad, you are so partial, you can only see my brother, I am a big living person standing here." 

Father Cheng couldn't hold his face at his daughter, and said with a smile: "Didn't I mean you? Where did you fall? Big brother, Xiaojie, come in and eat together." 

Uncle Cheng waved his hands again and again: "I'm cooking at home, your family will talk first, and I will sit down in the evening."

Cheng Xiaojie also quickly said to go home first. and come back at night. 

Cheng Xiaoran helped Cheng's father into the house. The Cheng family had four brick houses, Cheng's father and Cheng's mother, Cheng Xiaoran and Cheng Nuannuan each. The remaining half was a kitchen, which was usually a dining hall.

As soon as Cheng Xiao Ran entered, he saw a large earthen stove through the cubicle. It was not convenient to get in and out of the village. Everyone used either an earthen stove or a wood-burning stove. Nobody knew how to use gas.

The eating table was obviously nailed up by himself. There was an oil lamp on it. Although there was a wire connected to the top of the head, the light bulb was gone. Only one lamp cap fell there. Cheng Xiaoran knew that this was because of the high electricity bills and that the light bulbs were worn out. Light bulbs are used to illuminate the lamp, usually oil lamp candles. 

Seeing all this, Cheng Xiaoran's determination to become rich became more firm.

Although he likes rural life and peace and tranquility, this must be based on abundance and convenience. 
.
.
.

■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
\(*T▽T*)/It is time to get rich and live a leisurely days~~

■■■■■■■■■■
REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 8.4K 69
Previously called TWO OF THE SAME ❝ It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. ❞ Living with her godmother, Dorcas Meadows...
5K 136 18
A cute yet drama story about Neteyam and Aonung. Ships: Neteyam x Aonung Lo'ak x Tsireya Kiri x Rotxo
39.3K 822 43
"𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨" . . . . . . . In Northern Sc...
196K 8.9K 75
↳ you were in every breath i took. in every word i spoke. in every pump of my heart. ( fem!oc x annabeth chase ) ( tlo - boo ) ( 2/9/22 - 5/15/22 )...