eggsy unwin imagines

By 1-800-meme-dealer

i have fallen in love with the kingsmen movies and with eggsy, so why not make imagines about this beaut More

statesman part one
statesman part 2
statesman part three
dance with me(1)
dance with me(2)

statesmen part four

265 5 0
By 1-800-meme-dealer

"y/n, i hope you know where you're going." harry says shakily. 

"trust me butterfly boy, i know where i'm headed." i pat his back as we rush to the little cabin that couples stay at to make love in. 

after like 30 minutes of going up and down slopes, harry stops, out of breath. "i tho..." he tries catching his breath. "you knew.. where you're going..." he crouches down, throwing his handi ps on his knees.

"well, it's been a bit since i've been in italy. seems like you're a bit out of shape, there galahad senior." i pat his back and look around. to our left all there is is snow and in front of us there was the wooden cabin. i point to it and we run there. i walk to the door about to knock, but harry stops me.

"they'll know it's me." he says confidently, knocking a rhythm on the door. i hear a faint 'harry' and the door opens.

"took y'all long enough." whiskey comments. i roll my eyes and spot a small yellowish tube in eggsy's hand. he grins and shows us it.

"good, you have it. now let's let ginger ale know and we can go back to headquarters." i grin, but whiskey interupts and slaps the tube out of eggsy's hand, shattering it. i gasp as harry looks unamused. he knows something.

before anyone could react to the hard work being destroyed, tons of men in white clothing shoot up the cabin. i scream ducking my head down and swiftly pulling out my gun. if whiskey didn't notice them, we would've been dead.

"fucking dumbass!" eggsy shouts at whiskey as they fall onto the opposite side of harry and i.

"a dumbass that saved your fucking live." whiskey shouts back. good point, good point. 

harry creeps his head out the door to look at the men and what we are getting ourselves into. "there's a lot of them." he mumbles to me.

"well, training taught us well then, right?" i let out a forced laugh, and i know, now isn't the time to laugh cause we could possibly die, but hey, make light of it. 

whiskey pulls out his gun, and peeps his head out the window. "alright, it looks like they're reloading." he says to us, and eggsy and i nod, harry still looks unamused. "i'll fix their weapons, if y'all cover," he stands up and shouts, "me." running outside and eggsy shoots from the door.

 harry pushes him to the side, "eggsy, i think he could be working with the others."

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" eggsy glares at him. my eyes widen, as i watch whiskey shoot at the men. "you're havin a brain fart! look." they both look at whiskey. "does that look like he's working with them?" there's a pause. "harry, are you seeing butterflies again?" eggsy raises his eyebrows. i stand there stunned. whiskey has always been like an annoying brother to me, and seeing him throwing punches at the men in white coats and shooting the men twice says something that i just realized. if he wanted to beat their asses, he would not be wasting his bullets, right?

he wipes out the men and aims his guns at the last man, but there's no ammo. the man grins and pulls out a knife... which really isn't going to do anything. mirroring his actions, whiskey grabs the electrical lasso and swings around. "wrong la-" i try shouting but am cut off when he ropes it around the man, slicing him in half. both eggsy and harry wince at that. i sigh. 

as he draws his lasso in, a white van pulls up with more men in white coats. whiskeys eyes widen as he runs into the cabin. 

"good job, he didn't really need our help." eggsy glares at harry. 

whiskey slams the door and turns to eggsy, "thank fucking christ, i didn't need any backup." he spits at eggsy. 

we share looks while whiskey searches for ammo. "i'm out of ammo! troop carrier coming in. what do we do?" instead of looking at eggsy for adivce, he looks at me. my eyes remain widen.

"fuck." eggsy swears under his breath moving towards the window. he looks out. "shit there's a shit ton of them." he leans up against the wall next to the window. i get on the other side of the window and look out. "well boys, let's make this our best last fight."

whiskey holds up things that harry packed. "looks like we packed up for a fucking slumber party not a mission!" i turn and frown. 

"and they got fucking flame guns." eggsy cusses again. my attention quickly turns back to the window where men are lined up along the house, aiming their guns at the cabin. a man shouts and eggsy urges harry and whiskey to hurry up. the man starts counting down. 

harry just stares at whiskey. annoyed, whiskey snaps in front of his face, "hey! butterfly guy." he mumbles something to him. "i said i'm empty! give me yours." the man is at 5 now.

"harry, give him the fucking gun." i shout. 

within a swift motion, harry aims the gun at whiskey's head and fires. whiskey falls to the ground and eggsy and i scream. 

we all share glances and i shout, "get down!" as a machine gun fires towards us. 

i panic, why did harry shoot whiskey? he's important to statesman. 

"what the fuck harry?!" eggsy shouts. "what were you thinking?!"

"i shot him for a purpose." harry shouts over the gunshots. i lift my head to see what we are working with while they argue and not fix anything. "guys, this is not helping us in our current situation." i shout, interuptting their argument. 

harry grabs what looks like  a cologne bottle, unscrews the top and throws it out the window. time seems to slow down, and the cabin shakes and the aftermath of the bottle enters the cabin. there's a pause. i get up and lean against the wall. eggsy and i check out the window to see if the coast is clear. and it is. all of the men are covered in what looks like blue wax and frozen, they kinda looked like the small army figures. 

"this does not mean we're off the fucking hook." eggsy screams, running over to whiskeys dead body. i grab the alpha gel and wrap it around whiskeys head, where the bullet went through. eggsy and harry argue as i insert the healing gel into the padding.

"saving our arses, try saying that to fucking whiskey!" i shout at harry. 

eggsy storms out the door and talks to merlin. 

"can you hear me, merlin." he asks into his ear piece.

"whiskeys down, he's been shot." he walks to the frozen men. 

"what happened?" i can hear merlins concern. eggsy turns back to harry and i and glares at harry. 

"he got caught in the crossfire." i nod, glancing over at harry.

"we have him ready for medical attention, but first i gotta find a way back up to the tower and retrieve more antidote." eggsy looks back up at the mountain. i shake my head, "eggsy, you've done enough for today." as soon as i say that, the building blows up from the inside out. we jump back gasping. charlies girl was in there. he just blew up his girlfriend... what the fuck.

"merlin, change of plans," we watch it burn. 

eggsy says something that i don't catch because i was amazed by the building.

"who?" i raise my eyebrows. 

"exactly." eggsy responses, not even answering my question. "it's the only lead we've got." him and harry share glances.

"so i suggest we find out who it is then." i say snarky. eggsy gives glares at me, "really? i think that's a great idea y/n." he says sarcasically. 

"come on." harry walks around the men in the blue wax stuff. eggsy and i go inside to pick up whiskey and follow harry.

we order a cab, and throw whiskey in the back of it.

"we'll pay extra if you say nothing about whats in your trunk." i hold out $200 in front of the cab driver. his eyes widen and he turns around. he starts the car and we head to the airport. 

thankfully one of the agents greets us at the entrance. 

"agent rose." he nods in my direction and leads us to the jet.

on the jet, we put whiskey in a smaller room and we sit in the seats. eggsy next to me and we face harry.

"what were you thinking, harry?" eggsy whisper shouts at harry.

"he was not one of us." harry doesn't make eye contact with eggsy, instead he stare out the window as we leave the ground.

"something was up with him." i lean onto my knees. "he doesn't waste bullets, he is one of the best gunsmen we have. the first being me, obviously." i mumble the last part. "anyways, he used two bullets on every guy and not just one. and he didn't bring his normal lasso. he brings that baby everywhere."

eggsy frowns at me. "really? you too?" he sighs.

"hey, i'm not siding with anyone, i'm just making observations boy." i put my hands up in defense. 

"he shot your partner." he implies that whiskeys my partner.

"no no no, you got it all wrong eggsy. i was never his partner and he was never mine, ever." my voice raises. i guess from the stress and seeing whiskey not breathing was making me lose my temper. "understand? he was only my trainer for 6 months and i got better than him. he left our statesmen." i point at him.

"okay okay." he breaks eye contact with me and looks out the window.

i take a deep breath and also look out the window. we are silent all the way back to statesmen.

when arriving we are greeted by merlin and ginger ale. they help us bring whiskey to sick bay. it's getting dark out so we decide to talk the next day.

harry is already in his room and eggsy and i are in the kitchen.

"so you think whiskey isn't working with us?" he brings up the topic again.

"i don't know eggsy. i've never really been close to him to really know what he works for. i only know his skills and moves. maybe he was overwhelmed today he made a mistake, but i honestly don't know." i sigh, opening the frigde for something to drink. i grab glasses, and slide one filled with some wine to eggsy.

"thanks." he mumbles, taking a sip of it. "so about the festival. when you were shit drunk."

god, i really don't wanna know what i said to him. "mhm, almost forgot about that." i sip some of my wine.

"do you remember anything?"

"no, only just the fact that something sparked me to drink 5 bottles of statesmen." i shrug.

"you mentioned your past." he looks down at the ground. "i've been wanting to talk to you about it ever since. i'm sorry that shit happened to you. if i see him, i will beat the shit out of him. if he touches you, i will kill him." he says very seriously. 

i blush, i appreciate him caring for me. "thank you, eggsy. it means a lot." i give him a weak smile.

"and i wanted to thank you for letting us stay in statesman. it's been a rough year, and losing our headquarters, sucks." he moves closer to me.

"it's the least we can do. i'm glad you got harry back. but he needs some therapy." i laugh, shaking my head.

"i'm starting to like you, y/n." he grins, raising his glass. we do a cheer, "to us saving the world and kicking ass."

i glance at the oven screen blinking 2am. "damn, it's late. we should get to bed." i put my glass in the dishwasher.

"agreed." he joins me, and we walk out of the kitchen and towards his room.

"alright." we make eye contact for a second before looking at the ground.

"i'll see you tomorrow morning." i break the awkward silence.

"yeah, good night y/n." he opens the door. i say the same and go to my room.

[2049 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 263 29
I love the movie "Moana" and I often wonder how it would go for King Trollex. Hope y'all enjoy it!
132K 8.1K 25
"Are you sure I can't punch him in the face?" "No fighting the other agents Eggsy". "But what if I just break his nose a little?" Kingsman: the secre...
16.1K 251 17
who knew moving a couple boxes from your apartment would change your life forever
4.6K 75 18
These are imagines for the people across the world to enjoy. I do any style but smuts is off the table sorry guys xxxx