Finally Picked First

Per wolfzie13

Since they were kids, their family always chose Mabel over Dipper. So Dipper leaves in the middle of the nigh... Més

Off To The Falls
Two more minutes
Shock
Getting Settled
Hiya Pinetree!
Revelations
Friends?
Why me?
I... think I like you
The way you make me smile
Waltzing under the moonlight
Mistakes that'll cost you
Dear Journal
The Evil She Wrought
Like You
Delving Into Insanity
His insecurity
"Mabel... what have you done?!"
Baby... I'm right here....
Opening The Gate (Part One)
Opening The Gate (Part Two)
The One I love (Epilogue)
Outtake #1- After the wedding
Outtake #2- Offscreen Moments
FPF Playlist!
Announcing Sequel Title! (A/N)
Sequel Prologue Posted!

Opening The Gate (Part Three)

2.1K 71 31
Per wolfzie13

Last Chapter:
'And I'd say, since there are three of us, we probably have to link hands in a circle, his body in the middle of us. And for there to be an equal balance, I have to shed some blood to, since he's mine... Mason I'm betting you have to be our anchor and don't really have to do much except make sure we come back from the other side of the veil and that our hands stay linked."

After explaining, I look at them.

They nod, indicating they understand.

I nod in return and start walking, indicating for them to follow.'
_____________________________________

A/N: I listened to "Be Kind by Halsey & Marshmallo" on loop while writing this chapter btw (^w^). That's what it's linked for ╰(◡‿◡✿╰). It may sound best when they're going to rescue Bill though *smiles* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

_____________________________________

Dipper's POV:

I lead them to our home, not teleporting to save energy.

As we walk my mind recounts memories that we created together.

I remember the sad look in his eyes changing to a hopeful one, then finally a happy one, when I first forgave him.......

I remember falling asleep in those woods by him then him being frustratingly hard to wake up...and his snores...

A quiet chuckle escapes me.

I push past the wave of sadness that floods my senses, knowing that I'm about to get the love of my life back....I won't accept anything less......

I remember when I held his hand the whole walk back to my house and didn't even realize it until I went to cook some food, because holding his hand felt so natural.....like something second nature....

My eyes mist over with tears and I pause in stride for a moment repeating to myself that "I will get him back!".....

I exhale a deep breath that is a bit shaky. 

If they noticed they don't say anything.

I pull my memories back to the forefront of my mind, using them like a protective shield against the bad ones that are trying to overcome me.

I remember that same day helping him get that stubborn glob of syrup off of his cheek and falling on top of him...the only reason I got up so fast was because I wasn't sure why it felt like I should stay there......still remember that cute stunned look on his face after he fell and his hair all messed up....and the blush that covered his face.....

Thinking about that day makes me want to go back if only to have been with him longer and realized it sooner that he was the one.....that he was mine....

My eyes cloud over with tears again and a small sob escapes, only serving to make me walk faster.......

I remember him pointing out my constellation in the sky that night on top of my roof and saying that it was me.....I remember blushing and getting a little flustered even though I didn't know why yet...

Tears start escaping, dripping off my chin.

Then I remember holding him in my arms when he became upset recalling his actions in his demon form that had hurt me, (that weren't even his actions because they were all really Pyronica), and him crying, doubting that I'd ever be his friend........

I remember his face when I reassured him, like maybe there was hope for him....that maybe someone would forgive him....

I remember building that friendship with him, even though something always felt a little off when I said 'friend'

I remember that one time I forgot to bring my clothes in the bathroom and came out only in my towel and then us both getting embarrassed because Bill saw me without a shirt and I was still a little insecure and (reaction from Bill's POV->) because he saw me without a shirt and had been crushing on me for a while

Then me starting a tickle war and getting chased all the way to that cafe where Paz was waiting, not even caring if others saw us and thought we were crazy.

I remember the adrenaline coursing through my veins because one I'd just tickled the guy I'd had a crush on for a couple months and two because I was being chased.

I remember him saving me from those robbers and maybe going a little far.. then when I took a chance and kissed him because I'd realized my feelings at that point and also hoping that it would work to pull him out of that darkness...

Then the feeling of his lips pressing back against mine and finally having hope that maybe someone might love me 

Then my doubt creeping in and me ending our kiss short because of my past...then being not only reassured that he "liked" me back but also him getting mad on behalf of my own treatment and THEN him taking me to Coney Island......Still don't know how he did that since he was tied to the town.....he still amazes me <3

Still remember the hope that flooded my senses even after he'd confirmed it...........

I remember the feeling of him carrying me, my face was fully red with blush and my stomach was flooded with butterflies and my heart was pounding.

Then his face when I invited him to stay with me at my house, then my heart jumping, skipping a beat, face flooding red, when he called me his boyfriend......

Then my stubborn tired self insisting to sleep next to him, and sleepily going beside him, ending up on the floor, cuddling up to his side before my eyes finally closed...

Then waking up in his arms the next day and deciding that cuddling was now my favorite thing...

Then halloween finally being there and me being embarrassed when I put on my elf costume that he'd created for me from my dream, then that silly oaf literally drooling and flirting with me

I smile and shake my head.

I glance up and notice that we only have a little father to walk.

Anyway, then him putting his costume on with his magic and me literally having the same reaction to him

Then us kissing on the couch and getting caught by Paz..and her embarrassing us when she immediately started fangirling.... then them both embarrassing me because I was shy.....

Then later dancing under the stars in the pale moonlight in our meadow.....

I remember that after we'd become more solid in our relationship, he'd taken me skating....then we had a bit of a snow fight and then danced on the ice like a scene right out of a romance movie... my heart was fluttering in my chest and I was so happy to be there with him....I was happy beyond words..that has to be one of my favorite memories...

I think my favorite memory of us has to be when he gave me my ring on Valentines day.

I clutch it in my hand.

That was the day that he asked me to be his forever......

That was also the day we experienced our first time. 

Bill was a more traditional guy and wanted to at least wait until we were engaged and I didn't mind.........<3 That morning was magic in itself ❤️

Then I remember reminiscing on my past that day before all that we had was threatened, by the one person that never wanted me to be happy. 

I remember when he saved my life and I was so unbelievably happy that I was just like him and we wouldn't have to die and be separated...still remember it being difficult to describe, but me finally being able to manifest the words exactly like I was feeling....

Then I remember that smile that broke across his face when we were close to finding the brother he'd been missing for a century.

For a moment I forget that I'm in a memory and I reach out my hand to caress his cheek, just like I did that day, only to flinch when the image dissipates, and only for the sad feelings to return.

But before they can overcome me, we finally reach our home.

I slightly shake my head and pull the good memories close again, as I gesture for Will and Mason to wait on the porch.

I open the door and stand in front of it for a moment.

I take a deep breath and take a step forward, then another, until my feet don't feel like concrete anymore, then I start running.

I run as fast as my feet will carry me, up the steps, to our room, to his side of the bed.

I look down at his body and a small hiccup escapes me until I push aside the sadness, because there isn't any time to dwell on it.

I gently brush some of his soft hair from his face and lean down and press a small kiss to his still lips.

(A/N: before someone says that it's gross, Bill is still connected to his body, therefore he isn't dead. It just feels that way to Dipper because his magic isn't present there and also because Bill isn't breathing. He's more or less in a magical coma, -which is why his body is preserved- but slipping away more and more, which is why he's trapped on the other side of the veil. He could die if they don't go rescue him though so why you worrying about Dipper kissing his comatose fiance, when you should be worrying if he'll make it in time? (¬‿¬))

Then after taking a pause I move my arms underneath him to pick him up and I carry him downstairs as fast as I can without dropping him.

I pass through the doorway, while still studying his face. 

I snap out of my thoughts, not realizing that I had stopped moving, when I hear Will gasp.

I manifest a pillow and blanket to rest him on, and I gently lay his still body down.

Will moves a little closer and looks down at his brother that he hadn't  seen in over a century, and says, "I'm so sorry that you went through all this pain Bill............"

A tear drips from his face and lands on Bills shirt. 

I pull Will into my arms to give him a hug.

I don't hug him for long because I see that Mason wants to comfort him, so after offering a little support, I pass him off to Mason's arms.

After Will lets out tears, that I must wait to release myself, we all link hands and form a circle surrounding Bill.

I reach out with my magic and hear the ley lines whisper to me a spell in the language of magic that I'm thankful to understand.

I nod a head to the palms of Will and Mason's, then mine.

My magic reaches out and breaks the skin with a small cut and a few drops of blood from each of us dribble onto the porch.

My magic guides it to form a small circle around Bill.

I begin chanting the spell that magic makes come so naturally to me and Mason and Will follow.

I feel a surge in the air then feel connected to the both of them and can suddenly distinguish their magic in the air.

I tell Mason to continue chanting and Will and I look at each other and close our eyes at the same time.

Suddenly it feels like I'm passing through something cold that feels really unnatural.

The only way I could possibly begin to describe it is the cold feeling of death and passing through something like gelatin.......

I glance around and see Will standing beside me doing the same.

Our hands are linked so we stay linked to the living.

I gently grab my ring into my free hand and close my eyes, think about the one I love.

I gasp when I feel a whisper of his magic in the air.

I lightly tug on Will's hand and start following the faint trail of his magic with my eyes closed.

Every step feels like ten.

A lot of time must've passed when I feel the subtle change in his magic, it pulsing stronger.

Another small gasp escapes me and I start walking a bit faster.

Now every step feels like five, but it takes less time until I feel the magic getting stronger.

It starts to feel like I'm choking as we get closer and my body feels like it's getting squeezed.

That means that we have to hurry.

One we need to get back, two Bill's slipping away and fast.

I start running and Will has a little trouble keeping up with me because he's a little shorter.

But I can't stop.

I get the sudden strong urge to throw us around a corner so I do and when we fall, I land on something, but I hold tight to Will's hand.

I open my eyes feeling his magic pulsating, singing through me, welcoming me, missing me, and there he is.

Nearly all of the color is drained from him -literally-.

He looks like a black and white picture with only the color in one of his eyes still remaining.

He jolts when I land and I see color start to seep back in.

His eyes open and in an exhausted voice he asks, "Pinetree?"

I stay right there and nod my head rapidly.

"Yes baby, I'm here."

His eyes start fluttering.

"Pinetree....I'm tired........"

I reply," I know baby but you have to wake up for a minute. We're going to get you out of here."

He gets a confused look on his face and he asks, "We?"

I have Will help me pick him up and I hold him in my arms bridal style.

I start walking at a semi-fast pace,

A small smile appears on my face.

"Yes baby. I found your brother. He and his partner are here to help me to get you."

I watch the color as it seeps back into him.

"Will's here?" he asks in a sleepy voice.

I nod and Will says, "Yes big brother I'm here."

Bill smiles, "Missed you.......both of you..... a lot......."

He yawns.

"We missed you too baby." I say.

Bill says, "I'm jus' gonna close my eyes for a minute."

Panic enters my tone. 

"No-no baby don't do that. Keep your eyes open!"

I speed up.

He keeps his eyes open but just barely and this place starts shaking.

So I start to run again.

Just as we're about to reach the exit his eyes flutter shut and I throw myself at the way out, pulling Will with me.

(A/N: Btw at this point Will is holding tightly to Dipper's belt loop on his jeans. Just thought I'd clear that up)

The cold feeling passes over us again and then we're back in our world.

No longer carrying Bill, I quickly unlink my fingers with theirs and drop to my knees by Bill's side.

I watch for any signs of life but he doesn't move a muscle.

I grab his limp hand and lace my fingers with his.

"Baby please come back to me......"

After nothing for a few minutes my body starts shaking.

"Baby.......... baby please........"

Still nothing.

"Bill please come back to me!"

The shaking causes a chain reaction and all my bad thoughts return.

He's gone.......he's dead.......he left you............

you weren't fast enough.............................you were too late........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sobs start wracking my body and pain fills my senses.

"Baby ...........please.............."

I squeeze tighter to his hand, begging God to save him.

I wasn't religious but I prayed to the heavens to save him, even though we were demons............

I begged for help........begged please..........

However nothing seemed to happen no matter what I did and the tears came faster..................................

I hit Bill's chest with a jolt of magic......

"Wake uppppppppppppp!" I screamed in a hoarse voice, that you could very clearly hear my pain in.

His body jolted from reflex but still nothing.

I repeated it several times over until Mason tried to pull me off him but I growled and he backed off.

My mind fog started to return.

Nothing existed except mate.....

I pounded his chest with my fists, threw magical jolts at him, slapped him a few times, but he doesn't respond to anything.

A wolf-like whimper, that sounds more like sad trilling, escapes my throat.

I lay my head on mates chest and tears fall faster....

I grasp futilely at mate's shirt.....

In a moment of clarity I beg him, "Please.............."

Then the fog returns and my whole being watches him.......... but no change......

Mate doesn't move...

Finally I feel defeat overcome me and the pain wrenches my heart apart.....

I feel like I'm dying....................................................................................

The tears fall faster as violent sobs tear through my body because my mate was now gone forever and I was too late to save him.......

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But then as my body was shutting down........................................................................................................................................................................................... I felt his hand squeeze mine and I jolted to my knees................my entire being was focused on him as his eyes opened and his chest started to rise and fall..................................

I immediately pulled him up to a sitting position and clinged onto him like a life raft.

My sobs returned as I held onto him as tight as I possibly could.............

I barely noticed that he held me back as my mind rushed at 1000 miles per hour, my heart mended back together and started to beat again, relief flooded my senses, then unimaginable, indescribable joy.

I cried until I didn't feel like I was dying anymore, cried until my heart returned back to normal, cried until I was alive again..........

And when the tears finally stopped I kissed him like the world was ending, because it felt like it was..............

After an eternity a throat cleared behind us and my senses returned back to normal and I blushed and pulled back enough to look at whoever it was, but to also cling tightly to Bill.

It was Mason.

I noticed that his face was streaked with tears just like Will's.

Will darted forward and hugged his brother, and me partially because I wouldn't let him go.

I felt Bill's magic recognizing Will's and mingling with it kind of playfully.

Then I smiled because I instantly felt Bill completly becoming whole again, the hole that his brother left behind refilled in an instant.

-Time Skip-

After they caught up, I invited them to stay in my house because they obviously had nowhere else to go, and they accepted.

They wanted to sleep on the big couch together instead of the guest room, saying something about giving us privacy, which made us blush.

First we went upstairs and watched the sunset together like normal.

I never once let him go, though, now clinging tight to his left arm.

Then I kissed him, unable to hold back any longer.

He kissed me back immediately and I felt him smile against my lips, which caused me to smile in return.

Then my eyes started glowing and my demon took over, teasingly nipping at his lip, while pulling back from the kiss.

This caused his eyes to glow and his demon to come forward as well.

We cling to each other, kissing, demons beginning to tease each other, and we climb off the roof, shut the window, then stumble onto the bed, not letting each other go.

💕

_____________________________________

A/N:

Edit: This A/N was originally me asking if I'd been missed, in a really cringey, Bill Cipher esque way.

Said not to worry, the story's not over because of sequel, blah blah blah.

Then asked how ya'll were doing. (I still want to know.)

Hope that ya'lls day/nights are going good.

-Aris

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

244K 9.6K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
169K 4.1K 28
My Pinetree. I will make sure that no one will hurt you. You belong to me. They won't take you away from me. I love you... and you love me too right...
36.6K 981 20
Since Weirdmageddon, Dipper could never get a certain Cipher out of his head. Originally, he assumed it was just hatred for the demon and him reflect...
14.2K 428 26
Dipper is homophobic. "Always have been always will be." He says. But will a certain blond dream demon change his point of view? This is a billdip s...