l.a. boyz, beck oliver βœ“

By -LOMLBARRY

❛ L.A. BOYZ... ! ❜ 🎀 lookin so hot down in hollywood. βͺ ‼️WARNING : THIS IS UNEDITED, REALLY CRINGEY, IT H... More

❛ L.A. BOYZ. ❜
β€· IMAGINES / ONESHOTS
SIKOWITZ'S NIECE . . .
BEST FRIENDS . . .
MEAN GIRLS . . .
ΒΉ RAPUNZEL . . .
Β² RAPUNZEL . . .
I'M STILL INTO YOU . . .
SECRET SANTA . . .
ROBARAZZI . . .
MOVIE MARATHON . . .
MESSAGES . . .
MOOD SWINGS . . .
SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .
L.A. BOYZ . . .
ΒΉ NOT A DATE . . .
Β² NOT A DATE . . .
DRASTIC TURN . . .β˜…
BET . . .
PROME . . . β˜…
I DON'T NEED YOU . . .
PROTECTION SQUAD . . .
MESSAGES . . .
SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .
WORLD'S BEST . . .
CLINGY . . .
NIGHT JAM . . . β˜…
EARTHQUAKE . . . β˜…
RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .
CASTED IN VICTORIOUS . . .
FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .
LAZY SUNDAY . . .
ENEMIES TO LOVERS . . .
β€· GIF IMAGINES
━━ beck when... #1
━━ beck when... #2
━━ beck when... #3
━━ beck when... #4
━━ beck when... #5
━━ beck when... #6
━━ beck when... #7
━━ beck when... #8
━━ beck when... #9
━━ beck when... #10
━━ beck when... #11
━━ beck when... #12
━━ beck when... #13
━━ beck when... #14
━━ beck when... #15
━━ beck when... #16
━━ beck when... #17
━━ beck when... #18
━━ beck when... #19
━━ beck when... #20
❛ THE END. ❜

GIRL IN RED . . .

15.8K 194 111
By -LOMLBARRY

( 003 ) GIRL IN RED.

╲╲ unedited.

summary : beck being
the most supportive
boyfriend at your
performance.

warnings : light anxiety
mentions but not detailed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WERE BACKSTAGE, with one of the school hairdresser; Mia. It was your first performance of your new single, and your nerves were all over the place.

You continued to chew on the edge of your fingers in hopes that it will calm down you down. It didn't work.

You tried slowing your breathing, even that didn't work. You tried to say encouraging things to yourself at the mirror. Nope.

"How's my favourite girl?" you sighed happily, the voice of your boyfriend. It immediately calmed your nerves down.

"Nervous." you answered truthfully as you glanced to your boyfriend from the side trying not to move to much.

"You, look... absolutely gorgeous." he breathed out, his eyes were wide, grazing up from your head to toe.

You felt heat coming to your neck and said, "Thank you babe." you put your hand out indicating that you wanted a hug. Beck chuckled at how cute you looked and went over to you and gave you a quick hug, not wanting to bother the Mia.

He grabbed your hands, his thumb grazing your knuckles softly, "You. Are. Gonna. Kill. It. " he said while staring at you.

It's insane how you found someone like Beck. You didn't know what you did to deserve a supporting boyfriend like him. He was your rock. Your home. Your ride or die.

"I love you." you muttered while quickly pecking his lips.

Beck smiled softly at you, you were glowing under the vanity light and he just can't stop staring. "I love you too, you are so breathtakingly beautiful." he said, kissing your cheek.

"Like wow. Like how- isn't she beautiful?" he's lost for words and asked Mia, that was trying not to gag at how sickly in love you guys looked.

Shyly, you lowered your gaze and Beck continues to hype you up.

Mia chuckled lightly, and looked at you in the mirror with a smile, "Yes, she looks amazing."

"Thanks mia." you grinned at her words. The confidence surging in your veins, nerves long gone.

"I better get going, don't want to miss my front row seat." he said wiggling his eyebrows and move to give a kiss on your forehead.

Before he walked out you grabbed his hand, "Wait, what if you distract me? I can't look at my hot boyfriend the whole time." you teased. Which earned a faint gagging sound by Mia.

Beck smirked at you. you can basically smell his ego radiating from him. In truth you didn't care if he actually sat front row, you just wanted him to stay for a little longer.

"Oh well, I guess you just have too look at me then." he winks at you and kissed your knuckles. At same place where the promise ring Beck brought you.

Beck walked away and you can't stop smiling to yourself, feeling giddy as you played with your ring.

"You really love that boy don't you?" Mia smirked. She can clearly see the love you have for that boy in just your eyes.

"Oh hush it." you said, felling your face getting hot.

Mia laughed at your shyness. "And your done!" she said as she ruffles your hair a bit making it look more natural.

"Thanks Mia! It looks great! but yeah, I really do love him." you continued and smiled at her. She smiled back, happy that her friend was happy.

"You're on in ten." a guy with headphone and a clipboard came to inform you.

"Alright, thanks." you flashed him a quick smile which he returns.

You got down from the chair, straighten your red dress, put on some chapstick and checking the mirror, while fixing some baby hairs that was sticking on your forehead.

Staring at yourself in the mirror, your breathing suddenly began shallowing.

Oh my god, talk about bad timing.

Mia noticed this and quickly made her way to you, "Hey, hey, its gonna be okay, your gonna do great! I'm so excited for you!" she encouraged you as she rubs your back, calming you down.

Your breathing came back to normal and you looked at her, "Thanks Mia, I truly don't deserve you." you said, giving her a side hug.

She smiled at you beofre saying, "Now go be awesome!"

You nodded your head and made your way beside the stage. Two people were setting the mic pack, handing you an earpiece and a microphone.

"You ready?" Sikowitz asked as he appeared out of nowhere.

You jumped slightly, confused on how did he got there all of a sudden and said "Yeah, I'm so nervous" you admitted.

"Hey you're gonna do great!" he put his arms on your shoulders holding you still. You smiled warmly at your teacher for the encouragement. Sikowitz can be a weird person but he's an amazing teacher.

"And don't look at Beck the whole time." he yelled out, which made you laughed at yourself watching as he makes his way back and dissappears in the crowd of people.

"Your on in 3." the stage hand said. You nodded your head and started jumping little by little to shake your nerves away.

"We all know her as the Girl in Red. Here performing her new single Diamonds. GIVE IT UP FOR Y/N Y/L/N!" the mc announced and the crowd goes wild, shouting, howling, whistling.

( ur stage name is the girl in red and ur new single is Diamonds by queen riri )

You made your way to the stage, hands trembling, stomach twisting and turning, but you were ready. As much as you hate stage nerve you don't want to change this for anything in the world.

As the claps begins to died down, your eyes landed on the love of your life. He grins from ear to ear and gave you a thumbs up with his hand. you can't help but let the grin fall into your face as well.

The song started playing, the spotlight is on you, and you started singing, "Shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond, find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy, you and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky." as you sang every eyes were on you, eyes full of awe and adoration.

"You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy, when you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky, I knew that we'd become one right away, oh, right away, at first sight I felt the energy of sun ray, I saw the life inside your eyes."

"THATS OUR BESTFRIEND!" you heard Tori, Trina, Andre, Cat, Robbie - Rex - and possibly a little Jade, screamed.

You beamed at them, your heart full of love and appreciation at their support. God you love them so much.

"So shine bright tonight, you and I, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, eye to eye, so alive, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky."

You made eye contact with Beck and saw that he was beaming with pride and it made even more happy if that's possible. "Shine bright like a diamond,
shine bright like a diamond, shining bright like a diamond, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond, shining bright like a diamond, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky. palms rise to the universe, as we moonshine and molly, feel the warmth, we'll never die,"

"WOOO THATS MY GIRL!!" you heard your boyfriend shout. Beck was in awe and so proud of you, your so passionate about singing and it warms his heart seeing you so happy doing something you love.

you smiled widely and continued singing. "we're like diamonds in the sky, you're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy, when you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky, at first sight I felt the energy of sun rays, I saw the life inside your eyes."

When you finished performing, the applause just got louder and louder. You were filled with joy. your cheeks started to hurt from smiling to much, but this,

This is what you want to do for the rest of your life.

You give a bow, "THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD ARTS!" and made your way off stage.

The stage hands help remove your mic pack and you gave them your microphone and earpiece. You were a sweating mess.

Just as you were about to walk to the catering section, for the some water and food, a petite body with red hair collided with yours. you were sweating but she doesn't seem to care, so you wrapped your hands around your best friend.

Cat giggled, "Now I know why we call you girl in red! Because your wearing a red dress!" she exclaimed excitedly,

You looked at her and roll your eyes playfully, already used to her behaviour.

"Cat, it's my turn!" Tori said, as she hugs you. "You were- AMAZING!" she squealed.

You pouted feeling overwhelmed by the love you're having, "Thanks riri." you said to her.

"Not as amazing as me but that was great." Trina butted in, making you let out a breathy laugh, as she gave you a side hug.

Then Andre came hugging, "What tori said, and definitely not what Trina said." you laughed at the taller boy.

"Move suckers it's our turn!" you heard Rex yell. Robbie appeared in front of you stretching his arms out for you to jump in. You wasted no time in wrapping your hands around him.

"You were phenomenal." he breathed out.

"Thanks Rob." you replied hugging him tight.

"Hey! HEY! I CAN'T BREATHE HERE!" Rex yelled in between you and robbie. You didn't even realised that he was squished, poor guy.

Then you saw Jade, looking at her boots, avoiding your gaze. "I guess you did pretty good." she mumbled.

"Aww come her you big sap." you threw your hands around her and hug her tightly. As much to your suprise she hugged you just as tight.

She pulled away she said "I hate you, you know that right?"

You laughed shaking your head "Love u too J."

"No hugs for me?" the sound of his voice already made a smile appeare on your face.

You turned around and look at him pouting. Launching yourself in his arms, he wrapped them around your waist, picking you up and spinning you around. Which abrupted a laugh from you.

He puts you down, his hands still on your waist "You were- I just- like- WOW." Beck was at lost for words and started making wild gestures with his hands.

In the corner of your eye you saw Andre motioning your friends towards something, which made all of them sit on the couch nearby, giving you guys some privacy.

What a guy.

You melted at how Beck stared fondly at you as he leans in. His lips moves perfectly against yours. You can feel butterflies appeare in your stomach. The kiss was all he has to do to let you know what he thought of your performance.

"Also you look so hot in that dress." he grinned as you rolled your eyes, hitting his shoulder.

You were happy. This is happiness, and you wouldn't trade it for anything.

-

a/n

sorry this kind of sucks jsbwksnhab

we stan beck being a supportive boyfriend!!!

and we stan supportive friends!
and we stan a soft jade <3

AND WE STAN RIHANNA.

ILY 💕💓💞💘💖❣️💗❤️💞💕

^^ the amount of power radiating from this photo is astronomical.

>>> edited 27042021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 290 13
when sicowitz daughter gets enrolled into hollywood arts, she didn't expect to find friendship and love in the most unexpected places.
987K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
62.2K 1K 17
Your Andre's cousin and you finally enroll in hollywood arts after major convincing from your cousin. You meet everyone and become best friends with...
115K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...