I want u...

By tkookneem100

Kim Taehyung is a ruthless police officer, with anger disorders who has calm and peaceful but flirty Park jim... More

29: My Bunny
30: An unwanted doubt??
31: Under showering stars
32: Here I promise
Q and A
33: Hoping for a good day
34: End of season

28: A bit upgraded

396 37 163
By tkookneem100

I'm back finally. Without much long ass speech lets get it....

Ahh... PLEASEEE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🤧🤧🤧

___________€_________€________€______6
His cubicle is the only one, beside the window where he can enjoy the breeze and scenery, the highly demanded place in this office room. He got this place, all thanks to his relation with Yoongi. Everyone including his high officers around him is behaving good to him just because of same reason. But when I say ever-
"Here" A soft voice fall on to the ear of Jungkook, who was already packing his things.
A girl with voluminous cinnamone curls cascaded over white shoulders, gliding a fragrant sweet aroma in to her surroundings, smiled at him prettily.
____________€_____________€___________
When I said everyone, she wasn't included in that. From her looks you might be thinking, She is an angelic diva who is here to present a twist in Taekook's life. Isn't it? But no... She is an another case, a leech, A hard work sucker leech...

When Jungkook ushered the new group designated for this current office room on the first day along with Yuggeom, she was there... Sofie a half american half korean pretty girl.

Eventhough he noticed her struggles with work on the first day itself, he couldn't bring himself to help that girl as he was also heavily broken as his heart was painfully yearning for Tae that day. But when he saw her again in the same state or in more bad state like as if she was about to sob on second day too, he approached her without further thought.

With the anxiety and tears rippling in the canine bluish eyes, she told him it's about her panick attack being around many people in the new atmosphere, which made her difficult to work and submit the scheduled project on time.

As being a good boy he is ,who never wants to see some one in trouble, he finished her whole project perfectly on the time and helped her to find a seat somewhere calm where people's attention won't draw easly.

Neverthless she visited him again and again with her works, displaying her tearful glassy canine eyes begging for help with atmost innocence. After repeating this continuously for a week, he realised her pretty persona and snow dew innocence was just a facade, Except the panick attack she had at beginning. This is why people say Don't judge a book by a cover. She was an unpleasant book with a pretty cover.

When he tried to question her about this, she startled him with her manifested intimidating attitude. Not to lie she even threatened him saying she would scream that he tried to sexually assault her.

Being a craven hero, he didn't questioned her further, decieving himself that it's just doing a simple work to avoid any further problems, as he already has enough problem which he can hardly endure in college itself.

Inspite of this evil arrangment which made him tired as a worn out shoe and hungry as hawk, he allowed her to leech off his work and time.

"Here, Just complete it before you go" She ordered him as if it's HIS duty to complete HER project as she tapped on to the papers using manicured nails dispaying the creatively drawn arts without faltering that pretty smile not once.

Normally it's his habit to pick those papers obediantly which she tossed to the table carelessly, but today Jungkook wasn't in mood to that, He has a person eagerly waiting for him as he was already late. For this one time, if possible every time he wanted to deny her command.

He gulped hard before flipping his question. "Ca..can't you just do it??" Even though he wanted to appear strong, due to lack of practice and confidence the words started off with stuttering.

"No... I have people waiting at party for me". She simply threw the words at Jungkook, as the smile slowly replaced with an irritating twitch on face.

"Just do it, what's with this new lazyness today?Huh?? Do you want me to scream and bring people here?? People won't be so friendly when they believe you molested me"She walked closer as those cunning canine eyes becoming more darker and curly springs bouncing up and down on shoulder in rhythm to her walk.

She picked those bundle of papers that scattered on the table and pressed hard against his chest." Just do it man"

It's true, today he was some what determined to stand against her. But hearing her threats, not to lie chills ran through his spine unconsciously as the memories of bullies from college flooded to his brain like a trauma which won't leave no matter what. We can't blame him for this, cause everytime when he tried to utter a word against them, they always beated pulp out of him or frame him for some thing he didn't do.

Inspite of all this terrific sensation going inside his body, he wasn't exactly sure why he was having urge to say a No again now. Most probaby, it might be due to the endless motivations of Tae as if Hobee possessed him by saying heavy quotes like if you need any change in your way of life, then you should take risks for that.

Jungkook gnawed his bottom lips with frustrated head ache watching her moving away from him, weighing out his options of not to fight back or to fight back.

What if he is true, that I can change this all if I take a little risk?!! Even if something bad happens, I am sure he will trust me. Whatever gonna happen, he will stand with me. He released large puff of air which was trapped in his lungs,unable to move like in normal breathing. Making his features more serious by drawing a prominent glare on the face and pretending all confident, finally he yelled... expecting the worst from other side.

"I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT SOFIEE" Unlike the earlier he wasn't stuttering as his part of heart was already ready to take risk since he had gone enough with cry baby life and fed up with these threats.

Through his amber eyes glimmering with confidence, he watched her turning the noddle in annoyance and brushing those springs away from her face. Not to lie that face of her made him a panick alittle. But still he refused to let go that glare and the attitude which he was currently potrating to her as he wasn't ready to drop the act in middle.

"What do you want to do now??! Huh?? Scream?? Then scream louder. May be people would hit me now, But after I will surely comeback to you for paying back what you did to me" Jungkook hissed as his face coiled in rage with piercing eyes. Even he got shocked at his own choise of words, unsure of where those words came from. Because more than anyone he know, he can't do anything to her evenif she scream, but while he is at it he decided to let it go with flow. If she can act pathetic to gain his sympathy, he can also act fury to terrify her alittle.

He saw the force of his words thrashing on her face creating trembles of fright . He smirked at that reaction since, it's the first time he getting any kind of response to his words other than disguest.

"Wh.. What?!" She stumbled over words at unexpexted reaction of Jungkook. She blinked her canine blue eyes as his threat swirld over her. It wasn't the Jungkook whom she always used to give her works.

"I swear, I will do what I said. If you don't want that to happen..." That's what it all needed, even before he could complete the sentence with alot of fake laughs declaring all the past events as a joke, she ran off from there collecting her papers

He tightened his body up at the sudden move of her ,unable to realize what just happened. This has to be some miracle, because Jungkook was having hard time believing that she actually tripped on his lies. Taehyung hyungie was right, a start is all needed sometimes, it can bring miracles. There was a precious smile on Jungkook that never can be washed by anyone.

He felt unexplainable happiness, He felt so proud. As he saw Tae doing, he shoved his hands to pocket, slowly lifting his chin up, holding shoulders back, after collecting his things from table and a huge bag under the same, he whispered. "Yeah, I'm not that old immature cute ass Jungkook. The old Jungkook is dead without any trace left" He smirked while walking to the door, but halted in midway.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot it" He ran back to his desk, and took a fluffy human doll of blue hair and blue cat ear, the new merch of Yoongi.

"Hyung, I braught him as your company" He smiled cutely while placing it near that pic of Yoongi. Well it's like that no matter how much he try, his cuteness won't go away. This Jungkook is still cute boy, who get excited over his idol, But an upgraded better version of it.
____________€______________€_________€

"Sir are you laughing right now??!" Wonho asked in surprise seeing the unfamilier gesture on Tae while they were attending some training.

As caught in an act, Tae quickly braught back his old emotionless expression to face. "Don't push it much" pretending to burn Wonho with eyes he walked away while his elated mind was still replaying cute scene of Jungkook fell down clumsily on gym floor last day.

Tae smiled shyly alone, lying in same blue vinyl mat of gym recalling how Wonho caught him red handed in duty time today.

This is how his life after dating turned him to be. A boy with magical charm spinned his whole tastless blank life in to a golden honey dripping sweet life like a 360° shift, a very precious one which he likes to eat secretly without sharing to anyone.

Even though he is still that scary frilled shark to his juniors, in past 2 weeks they caught their senior staring to the phone for so long and smiling alone when they are having serious meetings with higher officials alot. Despite of all the gossips going inside the Juniors, none of them really opened their mouth being afraid of getting in rage of same wrath king .

Above all, as a real dramatic king Jimin is under a sulky strike for the past week proclaiming Tae doesn't care him any more as he is so busy to take calls or to do face timings at nights. His complaint even include, only he has right to get busy among them, since he is the one who got girl friend recently.

Eventhough Tae wanted to say he is also busy dating a cute bambi eyed boy at nights by covering their faces like celebrities and sharing smooches in those darkness of alleys hiding from others, he couldn't. But still he won't complain about it to anyone. Because he is more than happy the way it's going now. So still he is in the way of coaxing with sulky Jimin slowly.

Infact now a days he feels like when the sun shines he has a reason to wake up, When he goes to work,he has a reason to return safely. It might be some simple things,but for him it contained alot of meanings, happiness which he can't describe with some cluster of words.

A frown made way to Tae's face as he glanced to the clock. It's been half an hour like period of 30 minutes or more like 1800 seconds waiting for Jungkook to get a peek of him. Despite of spamming endless messages and stickers to Jungkook which he didn't get any reply for last few and Zooming in and out of some pretty pics of Jungkook which Tae took secretly while admiring his boyfriend on their dates, time didn't move much.

Tae released a long sigh while looking at the door. I'm sure,even if he come, he gonna take that trick again on me

Tae thought with a pout of disappoinment as he stood up for warming up before Jungkook come. But got halted in the tracks seeing the silhoutte at the entrance which he was longing for, and a small smile climbed on to his lips.

No matter how much he see Jungkook in this formal shirts, he felt the younger is an another man who is alot more mature and grown up. But again those eyes are key, amber coloured bambi eyes which reflects all the cuteness as if it hid another small boy under those shirts.

He always enjoyed that naughty sparkling in that orbs, even if it's in those pastel coloured extra large hoodies, or in those neatly folded sleeve shirts. Tae lost himself in the eyes of Jungkook for a moment forgetting he was sulky previously.

Jungkook approached him excitedly as his heart leaping in joy to share his unforgettable encounter with Sofiee
"Hyung, I have something interesting to tell" He yelled from distance as he saw Tae staring at him.

Hmm. Here he go again. Tae shook his head with small smile. How can he use same trick again and again. How cute!!

"No... It's not gonna work today. Last day also you did same when you were lazy to work out, Just go and change your dress"Tae's words were stern as if he won't fall for the tricks again, but as usual to Jungkook how can he hide that smile.

Jungkook tried his best to convince its not some tricks this time, but as a strict instructor he shooed him away to locker room.

Well... being an upgraded version of old Jungkook, as his instructor Mr Kim Taehyung taught him early, how can he sit still when the other person don't give ear to your words??! A small smirk came across Jungkook's face as his mind was planning to be a little tease today.

"Hyung, I'm ready" Jungkook innocently blinked his eyes while tying the strip of cloth stronger around his waist as he switched on music in phone.

It's their regular habit,while working out or while learning self defence, one of them will play a song as a back ground music.

As the unfamilier song beats flowed in the air, Tae instructed him to warm up his body without doubting anything else. But Jungkook insisted Tae to correct his posture , inspite of doing this same exercize for all the past weeks. Well seeing Jungkook throwing his cute tandrums is the new happy pills for Tae. So again giving in to his boy, he went behind Jungkook and helped his legs to extend further while placing one hand on torso.

The same instant Jungkook pushed his hips more to the front side of Tae as he grinded against him slowly.

Do me do me do me like that uh...
hurt me so good, make me wanna be bad...

Hearing the lyrics and sudden action of Jungkook, each and every muscle strands of Tae's body got stiffened. Tbh, when Jungkook played Do me by Kim Petras( A/N:Do you remember? This was our real Jk's playlist song🙄😏) he knew Tae will get gay panick as he is an innocent baby behind his persona. Like in the past two weeks Tae never tried to take their relation further up even when Jungkook teasingly played on him.

Jungkook with small smirk on his face, he pushed himself more to Tae as again making shiver on the spot for Tae

Give it to me, to me like that
feels so good, got me coming right back.

Tae suddenly pulled his body as he detatched it from Jungkook while gulping thick saliva formed in his mouth and wipping the sweat beads formed on forhead. Each line of lyrics injected to the air between them as some addictive drugs. Neverthless Jungkook was looking at him with the same bunny look, casting his cute innocent face.

"W... well I will show you, Just follow me" Tae announced loudly stammering out of panick, eventhough Jungkook was standing just near to him.

Without wasting time Tae layed on the mat, and raised his one leg up, to make it strech like perfect 90 degree.

"Woah hyung, you really have so much muscle here" Jungkook said lowly, feeling those muscles on the thighs as he slide his hand up slowly.

touch me touch me there, right there
kiss it lick it flip it

His legs which were upon the air started to shake vigrously as Jungkook's hand started to near his member dangerously. His eyes widened and his entire being flushed a hot sensation under Jungkook's touch, inspite of doing all this over cloths.

"N.. no more warming ups today, let's just practice punching sand bag. You go there first I will join you soon" Tae pointed at a room, where punching bagg placed as he was literally rushing to the near by toilet.

"Ah... Switch off that song too" He managed to say before closing the door hurridly.

Umm He might want to pee urgently Jungkook thought as he strolled to the other room.

On the second half, eventhough Jungkook tried his own tricks, Tae was quick to dodge all and managed to make him work on puching bag enough. But again due to continuous whining Tae stopped the work out early than usual.

Tired of the constant puffing and growling during his forceful punches to heavy bags as instructed by Tae, Jungkook laid on the floor looking up as he took lungful of air for stabilization.

"Are you sulking??!" Tae asked with a naughty smile looking at kook, while laying few inches away from him

"No"Jungkook huffed without looking Tae

Seeing the reaction, with small giggles Tae rolled near Jungkook. "But unfortunately your face is saying opposite" Tae gently caressed jawline with adoring smile." I'm doing all this to make you stronger Kookie,I'm sorry if you are tired" Tae showed his puppy eyes to make Jungkook look at him.

"Umm" Once again without looking Tae, he answered assisted with an eye roll.

"Didn't I say sorry?? Is there any problem?? Ok I will again apologize" Tae whined as he apologized again and again while playing on the brown locks of Kook even when it was't his mistake to start with.

"Well... I told you I have something to tell you and you didn't even allowed me to talk" Jungkook said slowly looking Tae as he pushed his lips in pout.

That's it... after accepting Tae's endless apologies Jungkook told every action happened in office. On the way of telling stories he even described that lizard which was staring at them during fight and also to make the story more tasty he even added his own spices to it too.

After hearing all story, Tae felt proud. When Jungkook mentioned Tae was also a reason for today's out burst, he was in heaven due to happiness. He couldn't even wipe out the smile which got in to his face during younger's story telling untill he saw that large bag in locker room.

"What's it??" Tae looked at the larger bag curiously

"Ah... My parents won't be home for 2 days. So I am going to Yugg's home" Honestly when his parents told him about their trip, the first face came to
his mind was Tae's ofcourse. But when the older is so shy around him, he thought older might get uncomfortable if he ask such favour.

"Will you come to my house instead??"

Everything was sudden, he didn't has anything in his house even to welcome a mere guest. But still he wanted it badly, to sleep in warmth of eo. That will be heavenly right?

Everything felt like new experiance these days even this simple grocery shopping. Teasing and laughing each other, while holding hands secretly where security camera won't reach, they didn't know even shopping can give you somuch happiness.

They reached home pretty earlier than expected. Rather than showering and sleeping, there wasn't anything pretty much to do. After showering, a thick silence enveloped around eo, without knowing what to do next.

Tae first climbed to the bed to sleep alot more earlier than he usually do. Without delay Jungkook followed him silently and layed besides him leaving a gap which is enough to fill their current awkwardness.

          🛑🛑My fav warning😈:18+ Smut   ahead🛑🛑
It was just two of them alone in that fluffy mattress, as the cold breeze slowly passed them. Through the pindrop silence existed in the room, even ticking of clock and rustling of bright autumn folliage that slowly drops from the tree can be even heared.

Ohh God, How can he be so calm after laying like this. Shit I shouldn't have watched those videos. Jungkook hold his breath for few seconds to calm down his highly beating heart. When he admitted his relation about Tae to Yuggeom, even though he showed his displeasment, as a best friend he finally gave in and the first gift he gave to Jungkook was bunch of gay porn CDs and alot of advices about having first sex

Jungkook felt usefulness of brain evaporated few hours ago, as those videos were taunting him by consuming all his other thoughts making unable to shut his eyes

While the rest of the world embraces their dreams, both of them shifted in their places uncomfortably. Finally unable to bear the suffocating silence Jungkook turned the other side facing his back to Tae.

Umm alot more better, since I can't see hyung. Jungkook released a sigh of releaxation which didn't even remain 2 minutes.

"Can I hug you??" a soft voice hummed out in that futile tussle of conflicting thought as a warm hand wrapped around his torso, without waiting for his answer. He startled at sudden gesture from Tae without knowing what to do next as his heart began to beat crazy inside the ribcage, making his head fizzy.

While he was having inner fights, his cheeks suddenly kissed pink like spring rose the blooming colour against his milky white skin as a hard muscular chest pressed against his back..

Even before he can think any, Tae's hands was already slipped round to his soft face, as the back of his finger caressed softly. He couldn't hold it any longer as his breath got irregular, he coughed out lowly as he chocked own his own saliva. He didn't know this simple action from older could make him go crazy this much

Jungkook started to nibble his lips harder frustrstingly, as he know how innocent is Tae and he is doing all this to feel snug. He kept calming his mind ,but his body was acting opposite making his flesh burn in each touch. It tensed visibly, as he felt the weight of Tae's perfectly chiseled chin on his shoulder, Tae's lips being very close to his ear.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry...I don't think I can hold it any longer"Tae's hot breath fanned down the Jungkook's nook of neck making him widened his eyes not sure what he just heard from that innocent mind was right.

"Wh.what??!" He stuttered as a shiver send through his spine hearing that husky voice.

"Let's do it now, if you dont want it then you can tell me. I will lie in couch"

His mind send pure bliss as that once innocent man is slowly opening to him, But before he could speak a strong tearing sound echoed through the room and thus Jungkook's shirt being torned open.

"I'm sorry the past two weeks was torture to control myself" Tae mumbled in between.

When Tae was lying on the same bed as Jungkook, his heart was pouding so hard unable to keep the rhythm of his soul at a steady pace. In the past weeks, he almost ran away from Kook, whenever he felt the sudden urge of bending the other infront of him and fuVk him senselessly there. But he didn't do anything as he didn't want to scare the small boy who lie near him by showing his horny ass.

Infact he was also scared as it's his first time,what if he hurt the other? Neverthless the sudden hormone rush was overcoming all the fear he had, today. The mood, atmosphere, temperature everything was provoking him to do more than laying side by side.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook yelped in surprise as Tae throw away his own shirt to the corner too. He saw the self control hiding behind those innocence which Tae tried so hard slipping away from him.

With hungry glare, Tae rolled the wet warm tounge over heated skin of the younger devoring each and every inch of that skin on his neck.

He felt the man infront of him was a caged tiger who has been starving for weeks, whose food constantly been running with in his limit but couldn't even dare to touch it, not wanting to scare it, since he was in love with that food more than he can explain.

But not to lie, those mere touches were taking him to heaven. Jungkook couldn't help but moan quitely. His hands immediately flew to his mouth to hide the embarassing sound just emitted from him. Praying to all known god for making Tae deaf at the moment so that he don't have to hear such noise from him, He glanced at Tae to see his reaction. But retracted it soon as he saw Tae's orbs growing more dark and lustful like a hungry tiger by just hearing the sound escaped his mouth.

Tae's lips pulled in to a smirk seeing the reaction from younger as he stood up in his knees watching younger whose face already has painted with crimson red as blush sweeped all over the face. He slowly caressed Jungkook's jaw line using long calloused finger softly in fear he might scratch that skin,but on other hands, his eyes were naughty with playful smirk. He placed his devoring lips to the ear and whispered" I want to hear it clearly, loudly"

With the same smirk he removed that hands which was covering Jungkook's mouth gently.

Tae's heart started to beat strongly as it is almost strong enough to burst his chest open, watching the tender boy beneath him who was having hard time controling his blush right now. As sudden unexplainable amount of adrenaline rushed to his blood streams, Tae looked him with devoring dark eyes as desire kept on piled up inside him as the monster hiding behind his restrainment was slowly unleashing from his control.

He once again exhaled deeply, narrowing eyes to have patience not to hurt the younger as desire blind his senses. It's true he wanted to make the boy his by marking his skin. Inspite of lust controlling him right now, he won't do it where people can see.

So he leaned little beneath of neck, he parted his lips as he sucked hardly on that soft flesh under his teeth, before he bit it playfully. His teeth nipped sharply again at the milky skin before he move the mouth to swirl the tongue near the skin there, once again he puckered his lips as he pinched the skin, biting it with his sharp teeth.

No doubt the stinging pain Jungkook experiancing right now was pure bliss,but that small pain started to bring the quoting he heard some where to the surface... First sex will be painful for bottoms. As much as he wanted to enjoy all the touches, his body tightened as nervousness enveloped him.

It's not fantasy... It sure gonna be hurt. Inspite of heavenly touches, his mind whimpered in agony...

___________€_____________€____________
Hello my angry birds,

I'm back finally. Today from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely conveying all the respect to the student armys who manage student life and fan life.

Btw about our story, no matter how much I tried words weren't falling on right track in this update. So I'm not going to comment on it. But still out of curiosity as an author, how did you feel after reading it??!😕and Sorry for the cliff hanger😛😜

Can I ask you something that I'm really really curious about?? Out of all the episode in our story, the one part you felt this could have been better if you like this. Do you have any moment like that?? You can tell me any part. Even if it's bullying part or any other part... How will you write if you were the author???!!

With all the love💜💜💜,
Your author🍅🍅

After the down, two of us
We welcomed the morning together
Don't let go of my hand forever
I won't let go of you again either
SUGA FIRST LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 22.5K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
323K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
346K 16.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
95.2K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...