『 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ 』ʟᴜᴋᴀ ᴄᴏᴜғғᴀɪ...

By LunarSkieYT

maybe it's fate that brought them together...or maybe a wrong number ♡Highest Rankings ♡ #1 in Luka #1 in Mir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20 + special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Update

17

10.4K 443 1.6K
By LunarSkieYT

"What....?" Lukas whole mood changed as he stopped walking in his tracks.

"What do you mean you can't." his eyes were full of disappointment as he tensed up, balling his fists.

"Luka..I can't- we can't be together..It's just not gonna work out." you sighed, turning away from him. Your arms moved to wrap around your chest as you tried to keep warm from the cool breeze.

Except this time you knew Luka wouldn't offer you his jacket.

"What do you mean [Y/N], did that kiss mean nothing to you..?" he reached out to you, his hands grabbed yours as he pulled you towards him.

"It did, it's just..I wont be here forever and there's no way we can do long distance, it just wont work Luka." you looked up at him with glossy eyes, you could tell he was hurt from the way his eyes looked duller than before.

"We can make it work [Y/N] please, just give me a chance, I promise-"

"Luka, we cannot be together." you stated firmly.

"Fuck [Y/N] what do I have to do to get you to realize how I feel about you!!" he yelled, others passing by stared at the two of you.

"Stop it Luka! I don't want to put you through that, after all we're just gonna end up breaking up and never seeing each other again." you pulled away from his embrace, pushing him in the process.

"Just give me a chance [Y/N]! I know that kiss back there meant something to you, look me in the eyes and tell me it did." he turned you around as his now dull blue eyes gazed upon you.

It was true, that moment you two just shared, it meant something and you weren't going to be able to let it go just like that.

"It meant something.." you mumbled under your breath as Luka placed his hand under your chin, tilting it so that you would look up at him.

"[Y/N] please..let me make these months special to you while you're here.."

That was the last thing he said before your lips collided again, his hands moved to cup your cheeks as he brushed a strand of your [H/C] hair out of your face and behind your ear. The feeling of his soft lips against yours once again had you melting in his touch.

The kissed seemed to last longer than it was, though he pulled away first with a soft expression on his face.

"[Y/N].." he whispered softly.."Please.."

"Luka I..I dont wanna hurt you..It would have been better if we just..never met.." you whispered, turning your head to avoid his gaze.

"You can't seriously mean that.." he laughed in disbelief, you could tell he was hurting.

"If we never met, you wouldn't have fallen for me and I wouldn't have to be doing this right now.." you mumbled as tears threatened to fall.

"[Y/N] you seriously mean that? These past months I've been dying to tell you how I felt and you seriously mean that..?" he was still laughing in disbelief, he was hurt and he had every right to be.

"Of course I don't mean it! Luka I dont want to leave you. If we get together it'll only make things harder for us when I have to leave!" you yelled as you turned to face him, a single year rolled down your cheek.

It was so hard for you to not burst out in sobs, but you knew crying was a sign of weakness and you couldn't afford to show that right now..

"Damn it [Y/N]! You're always worried about what will happen in the future but have you ever stopped to consider what you want now?" he asked, grabbing your shoulders to keep you from turning away again.

"[Y/N] baby, what do you want..?" his words were soft and sincere in that moment, he really did have the voice of an Angel.

"I want a little time before I make my decision. I hope that's okay." you confessed, your shoulders started to tremble from his grip on them.

"That's perfectly fine with me, I don't mind waiting for you. I'd wait a thousand years as long as I get to hold you close and call you mine eventually." his hands loosened from their grip on your shoulders as they then moved to cup your cheek.

"Now you're just being cheesy.." you retorted.

"Seriously...right in the middle of my fucking confession?" he gasped with a dramatic eye roll, his thumb gently caressing your cheek.

"Uhhh wrong French boy, you never truly confessed to me!" you stuck your tongue out as you teased.

"Shit I guess you're right..I'll make sure to do that soon." The male mentally noted with a grin.

"WHAT?" You shouted, eyes widened in shock. How was he so smooth with everything he said?!?

"Im kidding, Im kidding..or maybe not, you'll find out eventually." He grinned, using his hand to brush his hair back. His chipped black nails visible in the process.

"Shut up.." those two words left your mouth rather bluntly.

"Make me" he cooed with another teasing grin that made you want to pull him down to your height and kiss him right then and there.

"You just want another kiss" you were not giving in so easily. Of course the chances of him actually wanting one was low, you wanted him to get a taste of his own medicine.

"I sure do, now come here" you turned away as a hand moved to cover your mouth. You were blushing and giggling uncontrollably as Luka wrapped his arms around you and tickled you.

"No!" you squeaked out inbetween giggles as Lukas arms eventually wrapped around your waist.

He leaned down to press a few soft kisses to your neck before turning you around to place a few quick kisses to your lips.

"I'll wait for you [Y/N], take all the time you need."

"Thank you Luka.." a soft smile appeared on your lips as you hugged yourself, trying to keep warm.

"No problem [Y/N].." he trailed off at the end of his sentence.

"And take this, I'm tired of seeing you freeze outside and I'm tired of seeing you without my jacket!" the male playfully pouted as he handed you his jacket with a swift motion.

"No take backs either!!" he stuck out his tongue as the two of you erupted into laughter.

The mellow sound of his laughter warming your heart as his hand came to cover his mouth during his laughs.

It was a shame that the laughter eventually faded away and the two of you would part ways soon.

"Take care [Y/N], text me when you get home." he waved waved before pivoting on his heels.

"Yeah..see you." you sighed, as the blue haired male turned away. You watched until he was nothing but a blur at the end of the sidewalk.

He's gone..

Damn it [Y/N], you should've said yes

He did say he would wait for me though right..?

Right..?

♡♡♡

The trip back to the Agreste's household wasn't very long, but it was very lonely. You held on to Luka's jacket, it was so warm and comforting. It even smelled like him, the soft scent of his cologne sending your heart into a spiral of emotions.

"Why didn't I just say yes? Who the fuck made me say no? It's not like I didn't want to date him. I mean who the hell would say no to LUKA COUFFAINE?!?" you were thankful that no one was around to hear you go on a tangent.

You grabbed the hood of his jacket and placed it over your head, crossing one side over the other you covered your face and let out several inaudible screams.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"

"WHY CAN'T I JUST LET EVERYTHING GO

..damn it just let it go..[Y/N].."

♡♡♡

??? POV

I watched as [Y/N] squeezed on to a jacket, slowly walking to her room. I even swore I could hear her crying softly.

I had never seen [Y/N] cry, she was always so lively and full of energy. She even managed to get along with Chloe of all people, there was no reason for [Y/N] to cry, she didn't deserve that.

She eventually entered her room and closed it softly and I could heard the sound of her back hitting the door as she slid down.

I couldn't bear to see her like this, this wasn't the [Y/N] I knew. She was such a strong person, willing to give up months with her family and friends at home to come to a foreign country.

I slowly made my way to her door, making sure to be quiet so she I didn't startle her. I could hear her whispering from the other side of the door and there was no doubt that she was crying.

I knocked softly on her door, it hurt my heart to hear her in such a state.

"[Y/N]..?" I called out to her, but I only received soft sobs in return.

"[Y/N]..please open up..it's me..

Adrien.."

I could hear a soft gasp from her as she sniffed and shuffled away from her door.

"[Y/N] I just wanna help.." I reassured, pressing my head against her door. My hand reaching for the knob but of course I knew it was locked.

"We can talk about it..you can even come in my room and we can watch a movie together if you want.." I was trying so hard to comfort her.

I can only imagine how difficult it is for her to be away from her family and home country. Especially since I knew better than most that making friends was not the easiest thing to do.

"I'm okay Adrien.. you can go back to your room.." she said between short breathy pauses.

I knew she wasn't okay, and I also knew I wasn't going to give up on her. Especially since there was something that's been on my mind lately that I had to tell her.

I need to tell [Y/N]..

"I have something for you, it'll cheer you up." I lied, but not exactly I mean I consider myself something that might cheer her up.

The door knob slowly twisted and opened ever so slightly to reveal [Y/N] with swollen eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Before I knew it my feet acted on their own as I reached for her, pulling her into a tight embrace. I hadn't even noticed my own tears that had started to fall, but seeing [Y/N] like that hurt me physically.

Her gently hands stroked my hair as I clinged on to her, she even clinged on to me as we stood there in each other's embrace.

"Please tell me someone didn't make you cry.." I asked as her soft hands ran through my blonde locks.

"No one made me cry Adrien..I'm fine.." I knew it was a lie, everytime she said she was fine, it was a lie.

"You don't have to lie to me [Y/N], you don't have to wear that mask and pretend everything is okay, you don't have to hide behind it [Y/N]!" I knew it all too well, hiding behind a mask was something I did best.

"It's gonna be okay [Y/N] I promise..Let's go to my room and we can watch a movie together, okay?''

She hummed in response with a slight nod as she pulled away from our hug. For the first time that night I saw her smile, and I had never been more certain of one thing.

[Y/N] always looked better with a smile.

♡♡♡

"WHAT THE HELL THIS TASTE LIKE DISHWATER!" you spat out the disgusting flavor of jellybean into your palm as your face scrunched up in total disgust.

"I got birthday cake!" Adrien cheered as he happily ate the jellybean.

"My luck has been terrible this night, holy shit." you laughed as you closed the lid of the beanboozled game.

Adrien placed his hand on top of yours as his beautiful green eyes looked up to meet yours. What's up with all the French boy's having such perfect eyes..?

"[Y/N] theres something I have to tell you.." his eyes were serious and stern. How was it possible for someone with such a soft face and delicate features to have such stern eyes?

More importantly you felt your heart began to race as you started to panic.

Please don't say what I think you're gonna say..

You nodded in response as you gulped nervously, the seconds seeming to past by so slow before he spoke again.

"[Y/N], having you around for these past months has been nothing but enjoyable. I've been so lonely around the house and father never checks up one me. It's like he's always too busy for me and it's like no one even cares. So when Nathalie came and told me that we'd be having a foreign exchange student, I was over the moon excited! Which is why I've been dying to tell you this but..

you're like the sister I never got to have [Y/N], I'm here for you whenever you need me and I promise you I'll always be there for you."

It wasn't what you thought he was gonna say, it was better.

------------------

A/N: Love triangle..? No fuck that. Brother Sister Relation with Adrien..? Hell yes. Also have y'all played beanboozled cause I got dishwasher and stink bug non stop and it's upsetting to know that someone made a stink bug flavored jellybean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 83 6
A normal kid with a somewhat normal life is what you were. If someone were to tell you you'd become a superhero on the first day back at school you'd...
64.8K 1.6K 34
"You are destined for great things." Claire Reeds, the last known miraculous holder of the lost chameleon miraculous. Claire is the shy new girl in P...
160K 3.7K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
3.3K 39 30
Enjoy some character development from Chloe and some Lukloe along with some Adrienette