Last Note (Nate Maloley)

By punksoulnjh

All Nate Maloley wanted was to be friends with the girl he met on Barths 101 'the lonely street'. She wasn't... More

1
2

Last Note

4.9K 80 0
By punksoulnjh

I'm Nate Maloley but you can call me Skate. I like rapping and I always go on tour with my close friends Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky and Sammy Wilk.

After my performance on stage I directly went outside the venue to have some fresh air. I saw a street at the right side and it's really dark. I'm intrigue so I walk towards the street all I can see are vandals on the wall, empty bottles of alcohol and cigarettes I continue walking then I saw a small piece of paper on the ground so I picked it up and read it.
The note says:

She lost herself in sadness.

It smells like cigarette. After I read it I put it inside my pocket and decided to leave. I never thought that there's a place like this here well I mean this is LA and this part has lights everywhere and there's a lot of people but there's this just one street that's very lonely. This is strange I wanna go back here tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
948K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...