𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘

By -RINNIEDADON

𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

26.7K 1.4K 620
By -RINNIEDADON

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
𝐗𝐘'𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
♎︎ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ 𒊹︎4:23 ᴘᴍ ♎︎

I sighed walking out of the elementary school taking my badge off. I started my job for a child care counselor, it wasn't hard but I wasn't use to being around a lot of loud kids at once.

At least they didn't have a specific dress code I had to follow, the supervisor told me since I was so young that I needed to follow a high school dress code.

I had a couple of kids that were really emotional and other's didn't show anything while talking to me. I had a lot of girl come to me and show their emotions off the bat, I felt bad for them and what they were going through.

After they shared what they wanted about what's been going on with them, I set some goals for them individually then did activities to take their mind off of it.

I wanted to make their time with me fun because they only once a day. The principal gave me specific lesson plans but I wasn't finna do them exactly how he told me. I'm gonna work on a different and creative way to get the kids engaged in what their doing.

I sat in my car and took my jacket off throwing it in the passenger seat. I laid my head back on seat and closed my eyes.

I heard my phone ringing and heard Siri tell me my mama was calling me, I swiped across answering and holding the phone up to my ear.

"I need you to go to the store for me? I'll text you the list." She immediately said.

"Where's Jania and Mariah?" I asked.

"Their not here right now. Just go get my shit." She said and I sighed.

"Okay." I said and she hung up. I sat my phone in the cup holder and started up my car.

"I need my own place bad." I backed out the parking spot and headed to the store.

Once I pulled up to the closest grocery store, I parked in a spot and got out grabbing my purse from the back.

I walked inside the store looking at the list my mama sent me, I needed to get things for a rice and orange chicken.

Little does she know I'm not eating that shit. She always wanna try some shit off of Facebook or Pinterest but she can't cook.

I searched around the store getting everything I needed. I noticed a bitch from high school that I knew, I bet that ho mad I got pretty and she still look beat.

"Keenon blue heart sent a message." Siri read out loud. I paused in the isle and looked down at my phone pressing on his message.

Kᴇᴇɴᴏɴ💙

You at work?

i just got off

You comin to Makayla game?

"Oh shit." I mumbled to myself. I damn sure did forget but lemme play it off.

obviously 🙄

Yk yo ass forgot

no I did not but its at the school right?

where else it would be xy'air?

okay i'm done talking to you

hit me when you outside

stop texting me goofy nigga

bet it's up when I see you

I rolled my eyes leaving him on read and slid my phone in my pocket. I hurried up going to the self check out and scanned everything.

I bagged all the stuff and paid for it. My mama was finna cash app me my $60.38 too.

I pushed the car back with the other ones and grabbed the bags walking to my car.

I quickly got into my car sitting the groceries in the passenger seat then drove home. I needed to drop these off and change my clothes.

--

"Here your stuff go mama." I yelled sitting the bags on the counter then ran upstairs to my room.

I took my shoes off and changed out of my work clothes throwing them into the basket.

I went into my closet changing into light grey tights, a peach champion sweatshirt and my forces.

"Ass phat he wanna grab it." I looked at myself in the mirror before laughing.

I walked back downstairs and yelled to my mama telling her I was gonna be back.

I went outside to my car and drove to the highschool which wasn't that far from my house.

When I pulled up there wasn't a lot of cars there yet. I made it right on time too, I parked a spot and grabbed my purse before getting out and walking into the school.

I suck my hands in my sweatshirt pockets and walked into to the gym where I heard basketballs bouncing.

"Xy'air!" I looked at Makayla who was jogging towards me.

"Hey girl." I smiled as she got closer to me and hugged me.

"I thought you forgot. I was bouta be pissed." She held her chest.

"Nope I just got off a little late."

I looked around for her mama and Keenon, I saw them sitting on the bleacher by their selfs, I noticed Keenon staring at me hard.

"Damn staring hard as hell." I smacked my lips causing Makayla to look at Keenon.

"Boo! Fuck is you lookin at?" Makayla mugged him causing him to mug her back.

"He musta never seen a pretty bitch with ass before." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and turned on my heels.

"Period he mad he ugly with no ass." She smirked causing me to bust out laughing.

"Stop playin you know yo brother thick." I wiped my eyes.

"Don't lie to that nigga he ugly as shit. I don't know why you like him."

"Bro Makayla go do what you supposed to do." I laughed and she walked away.

I walked down to the bleacher steps and walked up to where they were.

"Keenon." I moved past him so I could get to Mama Jay. He smacked his lips aggressively grabbing my thigh.

"Stop playin gang." He pulled me down into his lap.

"Stop touching me." I stood up from his lap just for him to pull me back down.

"Just vibe ma. I ain't seen yo face in a minute." He grabbed my chin pulling my face closer to his.

"My hoes not gonna like you doing this." I mumbled trying no to laugh.

"Fuck yo hoes." He mashed his lips against mines and started kissing me aggressively.

I could smell the weed on his clothes but we've kissed when he's been high before and he hasn't been this aggressively.

I felt him nibble on my bottom lip causing me to open up some and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned slightly into the kiss as he grabbed his hand around my neck.

He pulled away from the kiss and peck my lips a couple of times.

"Stop talkin shit over text like yo ass won't get fucked up in real life." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Understood?"

"Yeah." I mumbled nodding.

"Go say washannin to my mama." He tapped on my thigh for me to get up.

I continued going over to Mama Jay. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Hey sweetie." Mama Jay jumped up holding her arms out.

"Hey mama jay." I smiled hugging her.

"Makayla was finna have a fit if you ain't come." She pulled away and I nodded.

"I know she told me." I said sitting next to her.

"You talked to Kee?" She asked and I nodded.

We did a lot more than talking. That nigga stuck his tongue down my fucking throat but am I complaining? Nope!

"That's good. You know Makayla really looks at you like a sister figure." She told me as we watched her run down the court.

"She tells me that all the time." I chuckled tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Believe it when she tells it to you. She's always had problems trusting people and it seems like she can tell you stuff."

"And she does. I'm the same way though. I have bad daddy issues and I've been through a lot at a young age so I really don't open up to people." I shrugged and she nodded.

"I understand that and I'm glad your helping my daughter and son out. They've been through a lot as well so to see them grow is great."

"Keenon had helped me out with my problems and he doesn't even know it. He just takes my mind off of stuff when I'm around him."

"Aww that's so cute. I ain't never think Keenon would find someone he really genuinely likes and cares for. He's always been a nonchalant hit and go nigga."

"I think the last time he actually opened up to a girl and things got to the next stage, she got pregnant and aborted the baby without telling him. That hurt him so bad too, I was ready to fight that ho Ian gone lie."

"Damn that's fucked up. I would never do some grimey shit like that, I'd at least tell him and discuss it first." I said and she nodded her head agreeing.

"That's what I was saying. If she was to tell him about it and he said no, then I mean it is her body so she can do what she wants." She lectured and I nodded.

"Just promise us you won't do him like that. He can hide his pain however he wants but as a mother I know it's still there." She fixed her glasses before looking at the court.

I nodded looking down at Keenon who was watching the girls, I sighed softly playing with my rings on my fingers.

--

"I'm hot mama! Open up the doors please." Makayla ran past us into the parking lot.

"Makayla!" Mama Jay yelled as a car slammed on their breaks right in front of Makayla.

"Watch where the fuck you going!" Mama Jay yelled walking up beside her and pulled her back so the car could go.

"Dumb ass." Keenon mumbled as we walked the opposite direction to my car.

"I promise." I looked over at him.

"Promise what?" He chuckled as he got to my car.

"I promise I won't do you like her." I said and he leaned against my car.

"Ion know whatchu talmbout." He mumbled and I stood between his legs playing with his ears.

"Yes you do." I smirked and he avoided eye contact with me.

"My mama gotta big ass mouth."

"We don't gotta talk bout it but I want you to know, I promise I won't do you like that." I grabbed his face making him look at me.

"Ion believe that shit. You gone have to show me." He licked his lips and I nodded.

"Okay." I mumbled wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. He didn't hug me back causing me to smack my lips.

"Hug me back fucker." I hummed against his neck. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist hugging me back.

"Thank you." I smiled leaning my head back and pecked his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
193K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
210K 5K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
671K 25.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯