๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–...

By valjeca02

To create. That's what Gianna Alexie wanted to do ever since she was a little Gia. After graduating college... More

๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•

๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐ฉ

56.3K 1.8K 1.6K
By valjeca02

KEENAN TRAVINO

I woke up to a bear in front of my face again. The same probably will happen tomorrow and the next afternoons until I admit my need for an embrace that lasts until twelve o'clock. Gia's stingy like that. The woman thinks she's got a hold of me. The conversation last week went a little something like:

"Just admit that you like my cuddles," she rolled her eyes, an annoying quirk that she got from Lord-knows-who, "so that we'll cuddle."

I crossed my arms in front of me—my own annoying quirk that I got from Lord-knows-who. This Lord-knows-who guy must really be of influence, "I don't. It's corny. It's time-wasting. Even arguing about it is stupid."

"You liar," she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I don't lie," I rolled mine.

It's true. Cuddling is corny. It's time-wasting too. I also did not lie when I said that I don't like her cuddles. Because I love them. Gia should start rephrasing her queries before speaking. Haven't she learned yet?

I tossed Thistle to the floor. "You're so petty, Gianna."

She lifted her eyes from the cutting board, going briefly to my face before coming back down to the sausage she was chopping, though taking a detour to glance at a different type of sausage. I ignored it. Horny little—

"It's you who's petty," she proceeded to whisk eggs in a bowl. Gia's been making breakfast and has improved her cooking skills for quite sometime now. To complain was the last thing I'd do. Surprisingly, Gianna's kinda pretty slightly mildly good at cooking. Who would've known.

"All you gotta do is say 'Gia, I like cuddling with you, yes' and you'll get to do it from midnight to..." she glanced at the wall clock—the ugly wall clock that should be replaced, "twelve in the afternoon."

Okay, so it's not really breakfast she's making. More like lunch, and I blame myself for dragging her into the habit of sleeping until twelve onwards. In my defense, she hasn't been busy with anything, especially when she's a freelance author once again. Nine months working at Contented gave her more than enough experience.

I walked to the open door of the balcony, glancing out and feeling the breeze. I suppressed my shiver. Then, I walked to the tiny kitchen and opened the cabinet above my head.

I took out my favorite cup which isn't really my favorite cup but Gia insisted otherwise. She also insisted that we name it. A fucking weirdo that girl.

If you're wondering though, its name is Cherry due to its color. I suggested it was more Crimson than Cherry, but Gia must've been more entertained with the idea of a thirty-plus-year-old man and his red mug named Cherry. Like how dawn sheds the skin of night, I, too, shed my defenses around this woman.

I opened the fridge. Two bottles caught my eyes: milk and rum. Whenever I choose rum before seven in the evening, Gia refuses to have sex with me. So, I reached for milk. I poured myself half a glass and drank. It didn't do the trick.

I changed the topic, "I'm signing copies later. I should see you for dinner."

I watched her. I ate with her and suggested to eat her too but Gia said I should save that for later.

"And what are you gonna do while I'm out?" I asked as I got dressed to go home. I needed clean clothes. I'll change again then go to Contented. You'd think that I would have half of my wardrobe with Gia by this time. But no. I won't half-move-in unless she tells me to. Her place is still her place. Mine, though? there are cheap baggy t-shirts everywhere and purple teddy fur on the white sheets.

Gianna yawned, shrugged, tied her hair. "Grocery shopping, get my shoes fixed, buy a new lightbulb for the bathroom."

"You can't reach the ceiling even with a chair. You're the same height as a gnome."

She put her hands on her hips and pouted, "You don't know that."

I looked at her from head to toe, then at the ceiling, then at the wooden chair. My estimation says Gianna will fall flat on her pretty face. I gave her a look. She sighed. She knows I'm right.

Then, slowly, her face lit up. A smile broke across her face and she looked up at me. Why the woman was a gremlin's beyond me. She must've not gotten enough vitamins in the womb.

"So... does that mean you'll change it for me?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. There's no way I'll be a personal handyman for this girl. I'm already her driver, delivery man, and nightly hooker. Who does she think she is?

"What's in it for me?"

"An extra round, mister," she held a tiny finger in the air.

I would've given in without anything in return. I was just asking what was in it for me in case she offered anything.

"Deal," we shook on it.

Dominic Jensen's office smelled like chocolate churros and the reason was a plate of chocolate churros ready for me to be devoured as I used my two hours to make him money. Grabbing a marker from his center table, I started with book number one out of three-hundred. These little shits will apparently sell more than thrice as much as your ordinary bookstore paperback version. On that note, I wonder when Gia's going to publish her first book.

"Should I ask if you wanna hear about my vacation with your sister or should I just tell my stories since you'll act uninterested?" he wondered.

"I am uninterested," in a way that I won't die if I don't hear about your getaway, "But I'll listen if you wanna talk."

So he did. He told me about Alicia this, Alicia that. It was kinda weird hearing so much about my sister but he sure did sound like they had a shit ton of fun so I was happy for them. It got me wondering if I should take Gia on a vacation. I don't really do vacations but I might consider one. Might.

But she'll think I'm simping—whatever the fuck that means. Maybe I should just announce that I'm going on a vacation and wait until she whines for me to take her. Then, of course, I will.

Yes, that sounds good.

I ran some errands at home after my business at Contented. Laundry, a snack, some cigarettes, and a bit of decluttering my desk. Chores relax me. I guess growing up the way I did, I formed the habit. I liked helping Alicia and her mother around the place when our father wasn't around.

Eventually, I got a text from Gianna saying that she was finished with all she needed to do. I grabbed some extra clothes and drove to her apartment.

Gia still wanted to try installing the bulb herself. To my amusement and to her frustration, I was right: she couldn't reach it even with a stool beneath her feet. She could've done it under dangerous means if she was really desperate but I happen to like doing these little favors for her. Once that was done, I was waiting for my promised payment.

Gia smiled, wagging a finger between us, "No, no, sir. Dinner first."

For dinner, we had burgers. Chicken burgers for a change. Once the clock struck seven, I was finally able to drink one glass of liquor. Two was enough for me. By nine, I was having a cigarette on the balcony. The only comfortable space, when not standing, was on Gia's orange beanbag that hasn't been washed in ages, to my disgust.

Gia, laptop in her hands, entered. "Should I make the detective hot or is that unnecessary?" the woman asked, referring to the secondary character in her new project. Ever since that romance book she made, she's been keen on adding more appeal to every character she makes. It's come to an annoying point.

"Come here, let me see."

Gia sat on my lap, leaning to the side just enough for me to see the words on her screen. When she did, I noticed that she had sprayed perfume. It smelled okay. I grabbed her chin and made her face to the side, just enough for me to see her face. Ah, lipstick. Subtle but present. Mascara too, most likely waterproof.

Gia doesn't actually prepare for sex since it happens spontaneously. But our exchange earlier must've given her the idea to. Plus, she must want that extra round just as much as I do.

She's done it before, sure. She even had new lingerie and all. It was around the first month that we were finally an actual couple. The woman got embarrassed when I called her out on it so I told myself I wouldn't do it again. But the way a tint of pink spread across her cheeks now, even in the shallow dark, I'd say that she's noticed that I noticed.

So I ignored it.

I dropped my hand and read through her work.

"Haven't you learned?" I said to her, letting my hands fall to her hips. Gia sighed visibly. "Start again—from before you introduce him."

Then quietly, as a whisper that I don't know if she heard but I wish she did, I added, "And don't stop working."

Turns out that she did. "What?"

"Nothing, baby," I kissed her neck.

We were quiet for a while. I did let her work. In the meantime, I was getting hard with the image of what I was about to do. The risk of getting caught. Even if we do get caught, all they can do is watch. Excitement pumped through my veins, figuratively and literally. Through my pants, I caressed myself with a few fingers. And when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I tugged at the waistband of Gia's shorts.

"Take this off," I told her to which she froze.

"W-What? Here?"

"Here," I repeated, getting a hold of her chest with both hands and squeezing. I kissed down the side of her neck and she whimpered. The sound of it was music to my ears—that one song you cannot get tired of regardless if you've heard it a thousand times.

I grabbed the blanket that was very conveniently placed beside us. It does get cold here sometimes. I covered her lower half and hesitantly at first, Gia shrugged her shorts down. The dark was a great addition. If you were living in the building across us, you'd have to at least squint to get a silhouette. If you were living beside us, however, like Ralph, well, I just hope you're asleep at this time and suppress the urge to go on your balcony.

I pulled myself out of my pants. Taking a hold of Gia's hips, I moved her back and forth with my length in the center. This time, it was me who moaned. She turned her head to the side and I kissed her, doing my best not to get up and fuck her against the rail.

I spat on my hand and stroked myself. Then, I circled my arm around Gia's waist and lifted her, just enough for me to center myself between her legs, and slowly pull her down again. She sat slowly until her behind was against my lap and I was buried inside her.

"Keenan," she tried not to sound as breathless as she was and failed, "What if someone sees?"

I only repeated her question, "What if someone sees?"

Whoever that someone was, they were out of sight and out of mind to me. Gia looked around. I understood her paranoia. I shifted in my position, the small movement causing big sensations. She gripped my legs and steadied herself. Her body was tense and unmoving for a while, surely full of worry.

I was starting to think that it was a bad idea and was about to admit it aloud as well as insist on going inside when Gia sighed dramatically. All the tension left her chest and shoulders.

"You know what?" she turned to me again, "I'll write about this someday."

And she moved. First her face to mine, connecting our lips. Next was herself, rocking back and forth against me. I couldn't see but I could damn well feel. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged hard. My lips kissed her neck. I didn't nor couldn't stop myself from groaning against Gia's ear.

My other hand traveled between her legs and rubbed. It was the type of torture she loved and the only kind of torture I agree to put her through. Finding the right spot which, by the way, I knew by heart, I kept rubbing with two fingers and in return felt her tighten around me, throb, clench and unclench. I could feel some wetness seeping out, sticking to our skin. Then there was heat—warmth enveloping every inch, getting hotter by the second.

My head was about to fall back when a thump sounded loud enough for us to stop. Gia stilled on top of me, hands finding my knees for support. We were quiet. Instead of my mood being killed by whoever was present, I was twice as aroused. The thrill; the risk of being caught; the thump of my heart from knowing we were, in some way, doing this publicly.

I checked on Gia, expecting an opposite reaction. I instead found a mirror of my own.

We looked around and figured that the sound came from indoors in another unit. Once again, I tugged on her hair and spoke into her ear. "You don't stop until I'm done."

But before she could move again, I stopped her, "Turn around."

She did as she was told. Gia sat on top of me but now I can see her face—see every reaction to the things I do. I kissed her as I entered again. While she continued bouncing against me, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it.

She let out a little gasp as the breeze met her naked nearly body. I held the fabric up and at first, she was hesitating to pull it back down. My other hand fell hard against her behind, making her tighten for a sweet second. A look crossed her face. One that said 'fuck it' before she grabbed her shirt and took it off.

Gianna leaned forward and kissed me, hands to my chest as she moved down and up again. A while later, she had turned into a moaning mess. I watched. Gia's head was thrown back, eyes closed, and mouth open. The woman had clawed on my arms. It almost made me laugh how much she was enjoying herself.

I grabbed her face with one hand, cheeks together, and pulled towards me. Her eyes zeroed in on mine. "You're liking this a bit too much, Gianna."

It was my turn to move—my turn at deep continuous thrusts. I found my rhythm. It was slow but hard, each stroke making Gia gasp. I was still holding her face. Our eyes were locked almost hypnotically. I moved my hand to her neck and squeezed.

She licked my lips and I lost it. I reached my peak. Once, twice, thrice. Four times throughout the night. The fourth was the extra. Not that I couldn't go for a fifth but for Gia's well-being, we stopped at four—the fourth being in the woman's mouth.

Spent as nine million dollars, we laid in bed. She was about to fall asleep when I spoke, "I wanna go on vacation."

"Hm?" she asked sleepily.

"I wanna go on a trip."

She tensed as if it had just registered to her. Gia's eyes snapped open. Her face turned into that of confusion. "What did you just say?"

I rolled my eyes. "I swear to God, Gianna, if I'm gonna have to repeat myself one more ti—"

"You? Vacation?" she sat.

"Yes. Me. Vacation."

She covered her chest slowly with the blanket, almost as if defending herself from me. "A-Are you okay?"

"Gianna," I started slowly, "I said that I want to go somewhere for a while. I didn't say that I killed a man."

She considered it in silence. "Just you?" Gia wondered.

"Initially," I said. She laid back down, head on my chest. Gia traced the muscles on my abdomen—a touch so light that goosebumps appeared on my arms.

"Well... no one's stopping you."

"No one's coming with me either."

"So you want me to come with you?" she said the last words with reluctance.

"I never said that but I'd appreciate if you do."

She snorted. "If you want me to join you, just say it."

"Yes, I want you to come with me."

I felt a kiss to my chest. My fingers ran through Gia's hair. Or tried to. The locks were tangled after much strenuous activities. She then said something that made me tense. "As long as you don't propose or anything. That would be corny as fuck."

"Why would I do that?"

Yeah, why would I do that?

I haven't fully processed that I am in love since I never thought it would happen again. Let alone consider a married life. Plus, if I ever propose, some typical romantic getaway's too predictable. I'm better than that. Much clever. Not that I'm pondering it. I pushed the thought away.

She lifted her head and scanned my face. I didn't realize how serious I looked until she burst out laughing. "Hey, I was just kidding."

"Funny," I said, "go to sleep. You're making me breakfast in the morning," I reached for the lamp and turned it off.

Gia settled in my arms, burying her face against my chest. I probably smelled like sweat and nicotine but she liked it anyway.

"And Gia?" I murmured, unsure if she'd hear or was fast asleep. Even I was a blink away from falling into slumber. I yawned. "I love cuddling with you."

To that she smiled victoriously.

[a/n: im sorry it took me so long to upload this lol.

HAPPY 1 MILLION READS!!! we've come so far and i'd like to thank each and every person who took their precious time to view W101. thank you so much for all the support, whether it be a single favorite or a single comment. ily. to everyone who's been here since cc or whatev and has celebrated all milestones with me, I wish I could give you more than just a thank you.

on another note...

i couldnt think of a good title/couldnt think of a better title for this chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.4K 48
{BAD GIRL-GOOD BOY ROMANCE} A survival instinct turns into a seduction game. โˆ†โˆ†โˆ† The last thing Parker Hayes wan...
113K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
343K 12.9K 45
"It's you and me and fuck everyone else, right?" ****** SEQUEL TO CLOSER TO YOU ****** The day Beau Lewis came stomping into the coffee shop those fe...
611K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...