Pure Evil - Dracos twin sister

By ooliviawilson

Harriet Narcissa Malfoy was exactly what you would expect a young Malfoy to be like - intimidating, feared, a... More

Authors Note/Introduction
The Slytherin Premiums
Chapter 1 - Diagonally
Chapter 2 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 4 - Flying Lessons
Chapter 5 - Detention
Chapter 6 - The Troll
Chapter 7 - Quidditch Drama
Chapter 8 - The Christmas Ball
Chapter 9 - The Jumper
Chapter 10 - Weasley Children
Chapter 11 - Tryouts and Howlers
Chapter 12 - Professor Lockhart
Chapter 13 - The Writing On The Wall
Chapter 14 - Duelling Clubs & Polyjuice
Chapter 15 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
A/N
Chapter 16 - Christmas Holiday
Chapter 17 - Granger gets petrified
Chapter 18 - Spiders
Chapter 19 - Lost and found
Chapter 20 - Horror and Heartbreak

Chapter 3 - The First Lesson

4.4K 81 51
By ooliviawilson

"We take care of our own"

THWACK!

"HARRI"

"HARRI"

"HARRIET WOULD YOU WAKE UP!" DAPHNE SCREAMS AS SHE wacks a pillow at a sleepy me.

"Hey watch were you throwing that pillow, you could've taken my eye out" I groan as I slowly sit up.

"Would you concentrate it is already ten to eight meaning we have only ten minutes till breakfast and you still need to shower and change and whatnot" She exclaims as I bolt out of bed.

"MERLINS BEARD" I scream as I climb into the shower.

-----------------------

After I shower I get dressed into my Slytherin robes and we both rush out of the dorm room and sprint into the Great Hall were we find my brother and Theo in the middle of an arm wrestle, amused I chuckle and sit down pouring a small bowl of cereal for myself.

"Where do you two think you've been, have you seen the time" Says a very flustered Blaise "I have had to put up with these two prats for merlin knows how long" he complains catching the attention of Draco and Theo pulling them out of the dumb arm wrestle

"What?"

"Sorry we kind of overslept" I say before hurryingly eat a large spoonful of cereal

Behind my shoulder I hear a drowsy voice say "Miss Malfoy you may be hungry but please, do remember your manners."

I jump and turn around to see an unimpressed Professor Snape standing above me, I then relax and give him a smirk and say innocently "Oh hello Severus, I'm sorry it's just your favourite god child, me, kind of over slept and we have to be quick before lessons start."

"It's fine, just next time try to remember not to oversleep"

"You didn't deny it" I grin

"Didn't deny what?"

"That I'm your favourite god child"

Draco who was previously squabbling with a 3rd year over a piece of toast quickly turns around and snaps at me "Right, everyone knows I am the favourite god child so just give up before your little heart breaks"

"Then why did he not deny that I was his favourite"

"He didn't say you were though"

"Children! Stop all this squabbling, I don't think my eardrums will be able to take it much longer. Now I came over to give you all your timetables."

He handed me a envelope with a dark green wax stamp with the slytherin crest on the back,

Potions - 8:30

Potions - 9:30

History of Magic - 10:30

Break

DADA - 11:30

DADA - 12:30

Lunch

Flying Lesson - 2:30

Transfiguration - 3:30

Herbology - 4:30

Charms - 5:30

After I had finished my cereal I quickly glanced down to look at my carefully made, sliver wrist watch that mother got me for my birthday.

"Look at the time! Well we better get going." I stood up and grabbed my bag as we all headed over to the potions classroom.

We all made our way down to the dungeons and went into the classroom before sitting down in the middle row.

We were all chatting quite happily knowing that Professor Snape would definitely favour us, this was going to be a good year.

Well that was until another group of students entered the room and that was when I realised. The other house that we are doing lessons with is Gryffindor. Just great.

Suddenly a tall and rather intimidating man busted through the door and quickly made his way to the front of the room, that man being Professor Snape.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class" he snarled.

"Ah Mr Potter, our new celebrity." He drawled as he made his way over to Potters desk "Tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

He just shrugged, but the bushy haired girl who was on the train desperately stuck her hand up like there was no tomorrow.

"Where Mr Potter would you look if I wanted you to find me a beezel?"

He just shook his head and murmured "I don't know sir..."

By this time the girl next to him was flapping her arm all around the place, I just rolled my eyes which made the boys next to me snicker.

"And what is the difference between munxwood and wolfsbane?"

Potter just replied once more "I don't know sir..."

Then the girl who was obviously annoyed Professor Snape wasn't asking her even though she clearly knew the answer was waving her arm so vigorously she nearly hit Daphne in the face.

"Would you watch where your waving your stupid hand mudblood" Daphne spat as she fixed her hair.

Snape ignoring Daphne's comment carried on and said "Clearly fame isn't everything, is is Potter"

I let out a quiet laugh and then Snape turned to me and said "Harriet maybe you would know the answer to the first question our famous Harry Potter didn't even know where to start with."

I grinned and responded "Of course Professor, if you combined Powdered Root of Asphodel and an infusion of Wormwood, you'd brew a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death." He smiled and replied "10 Points to Slytherin"

After a rather amusing first potions lesson we headed out and made our way over to the History of Magic classroom.

"Please can someone inform me as to why we have to do History of Magic, it's not like when we are in our future jobs will we need to just pop in and say oh hello there, just so you know the first wizard was most likely Solomon." groaned a very annoyed Blaise.

I bursted out laughing and Daphne scoffed while still giggling "Oh how I love your dry humour Blaise" Which made us laugh even harder.

--------------------------------

After a long day I head back to the common room with Daphne, Theo and Crabbe only to see my poor brother trying to do his homework finished on time whilst a disgusting looking girl next to him was trying ever so desperately to catch his attention.

I walk over and sit opposite Blaise "Hello boys"

"Hello Harri, Draco and I are trying to do our homework but some annoying girl has decided to join us." He snarled while glaring at this girl with her skirt rolled up WAY to high and loads of cheap make-up plastered all over her face, she truly looked like a pug.

I glanced over to her and stared in disgust.

"What are you looking at!" she snapped

I suddenly stood up.

"You shouldn't have said that..." Theo warned

I slowly made my way over to the girl, "And what would your name be, pug face."

"Pansy Parkinson" She said in her fake baby voice which made me roll my eyes

"Oh i'm so sorry about that, it's just your sickening voice is doing my head in and may I just inform you that your skirt is rolled up way to high and that make-up of yours looks truly horrific. So let me just tell you something you might want to know for your safety, if you are going to come to me and my friends and speak that way towards me, firstly dress properly and at least try to act like a normal person. I would watch your back, pansy." I snarled,

The whole room burst into laughter and she just gasped and ran of to her dorm room crying with embarrassment.

I just turned back round to the group and said "Well now shes gone I can finally get back to doing my charms homework." and with that I sat back down to do my homework.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
477K 6.9K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
82.8K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
336 2 49
Draco Malfoy's dark past, present, and possibly future, limits his wanted interaction with other students. But when he notices the new supposed mudbl...