UNWANTED UGLY WIFE

By s_n_riya

"You should go to the other room" he said She looked at him in shock its their first night. He was nervous an... More

Writer Note βœοΈπŸ“–
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
UNWANTED UGLY WIFE
1-Story =both POV βœ…
2-marriage Preparation πŸŽ‰βœ…
3-marriage DayπŸ’πŸŽ‰βœ…
4-first night πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœ…
5-became A Thief ☠️ βœ…
6:unexpected Proposals β³βœ…
7:Talking πŸ˜’βœ…
8:party Night πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ’‹
9:explain πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
10- Kick Of Defense
11:Do Not Touch Me πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’€πŸ’€
12-i Will WaitπŸ’˜πŸ’˜
13- Are You Pregnant πŸ€”πŸ˜±?
1 4-Rules πŸ“πŸ“
15-acting Love 😍
16-cousin Or Curse🍁🌿
17-mom Arrived πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘£
18 -Changing Room❄️
19-Shifting RoomπŸ’€πŸ’
20- Treasure In ClosetπŸ˜ŒπŸŽ–οΈ
21-lovely Thought πŸ’–πŸ’–
22-A Friend In Need A Spider IndeedπŸ•·οΈπŸ•·οΈ
23-Going On A Date πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
24- Clubing😜😜
25-Drunk John πŸ‡πŸΎπŸ·
27-Anastasia Party πŸŽ‰ 🎊
28-Metting Of Stella &Aaron(part-2)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Œ
29-Sex Pill
30-I am Just missing my MomπŸ˜”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•
31-Should I Call A Doctor ?πŸ€”πŸ˜•
32-Metting Of Stella &Aaron (part-3)
33- Back Off Stone πŸ™ƒπŸ€£
34-Metting Of Stella And Aaron (part-4)
35- Best accident 😱
Cast 😏
36-Meeting Of Stella & Aaron(part-5)πŸ˜‰ 😌
37-Nicky Boy Or Micky Mouse
38-Angry Youngmen
39-metting Of Stella And Aaron (part -6)
40-plan Worked (1)
41-storm 😒😒
42-Wrong Side Of Love
43-left Behind
44-misunderstanding Clean Up
45-Fathers Love
46-Stop Bothering Others {Stella}
47-Find You Love
Book Two

26-Meeting of Stella &Aaron(part -1) πŸ˜΅πŸ’–

2.5K 79 28
By s_n_riya

A/N : hey. I don't know if you guys will like it or not. But some people are waiting for update. So i write it. Feeling so lazy. So lazy.but for you guys i am writing it. I know it will be not good chapter

Dedication :I love you guys. You guys give me inspiration(.friskrielSamravisBhoot777777@ss️
__).... So here we start the story. Vote & comment.

***********************
Stella got the ride the Aaron.
Aaron is also like John, A play boy. But He always date Black women.

Stella Pov ☢️🕸️☢️🕸️☢️

Roya got her husband company and forget me.Though i am happy. I am happy for her. John and her relations are not in a good term. But i know she like him. She also wants to be with him and about john,, i can see clearly in his eyes,,, he is so much into her.He love her. They will soon fall in love and will be happy with each other. I just want them together. They look cute with each other.
Why i have a feeling i know JOHN before . i saw him somwhere eles. His eyes, his eyes i saw them somewhere.they look so familiar. But i can not remember.

In here i am here with Aaron. John introduce me with him. He is john best friend. He is handsome but he is way too flirty . I can sense that by his talking style he is a bad boy. He is too friendly, he look so hot when he smile.

But he is nowhere near to Nick.Nick. My first love. I love him when i was in University. He has black eyes,he is a tall.He always had a cute smile on his face. i always want to be with him. He is so good also in study & He is so sweet,he is so friendly. I fall for his charm and for his smile in the first year of University. But that was my best mistake and i always regret about it.
When i proposed him,, he just just..... He left the place without saying a what. And that hurt most.
But after 2 days when he msg me my whole world spine in one msg.

In that msg he said he is sorry. He do not love me. He love for Roya. He don't want to hurt my felling that's why he did not say anything that time. He also said do not Say Roya about it. Please.

How sweet of him. He think about my feeling. But i never thought he love Roya. I mean he never show that side of him.

After that incidents i start feeling third wheel and when i see roya and Nick with each other my heart just can not take it.That does not mean i am jealous of Roya. No i would never became jealous to her.But, now it hurt my heart because i can clearly see the affectionate and why i did not see that thing earlier.... Why am i that fool..... Why? And Nick and i stop talking maybe he is giving me some time to heal but this is also hurting me.

I changed University after that. I never tell Roya about it. But i keep contract with her. She is more important to me. i thought i would forget Nick if i make some distance. No... I still love him still...

I try my best to forget him. I try to love again. I start talking boys and date some boy. But in my date i always thonk about nick and compared them with nick and i never contract them after one date. My head just full with his memory. How could i forget him. He is too good in every think.... still i wish i and he....... No...
But why never proposed roya. That was the biggest quasition?

But he return...... He proposed Roya. She told me the whole incident.
I was shoked. He is late.i mean he is too good. He proposed her when he settled down and got a good job.
But i laugh a little. Do not get me wrong, why he do that! I mean at least he should proposed her before. Who propose a married women? A newly weeded women. He do not know it but he is cute. Yeah still drooling over him. Save me god save me ......
Nick is a perfect depenation of good boy.

***********
Aaron &stella on car
Aaron said, "so, you have a boyfriend or Break up "

Stella "no,i don't do boy friend "
Aaron look at me with shock, its like he don't believe me. Daaa, i am single is it hard to believe!
Aaron said "i thought you are Roya friend. A good girl like her. You also do one night stands "
Oh that is why he shocked. He think that and i thought another.
" hold on. What did you say? I said i do not do boyfriend that Does not mean i do one night stand "
I saw a mischievous smirk in his face. Why on earth he is giving me a smirk.....
Aaron said "i knew it. Roya is innocent and you are her friend you are also like her. Good girls.... "
"So i have to tell you the same thing. You are John friend that mean you are also a playboy, arrogant and egocentric person.,characterless "
"Yeah. You can call me that. And you forget about the word handsome."
Look at his ego. So big.......
He said " so Miss Stella.? What is your full name "
" Stella and Stella nothing "
" what that mean? "
" i am an orphan. "
" oh sorry. So how you "
" why are you sorry. Chill. My Grandfather hate me and my father left me. My mother died. But i got huge proferty from my mother. And i do not use surname because i hate my dad. He left me after my mom dead. I have a nanny "why am i teling him that by the way.
" oh okey."
" yeah. It's okey " he kept silence for a moment.

"So. You said, you don't do boyfriend why? "
" i.... I... After one date i disappear.i lost interest on them. And i never contract them again. Tell me about yourself? "
" as you know i am john friend. And i also like john. Free bird.i love to date and i had so many girlfriends. But now i am single.. I am interested in black women. I date them mostly. "
Okey i am not like his taste. So i am free from tension
But he added " but i would love to date you. "
" why?you said you like black women and i am a white one. "
" you are also beautiful. I can not deny that! So wanna come to date with me "
" no. I can not. "
" why? You are single. Right?"
" yes. But..... "
"So you are like one of those girls,who is into someone and he don't love you but you still wait for him till end of the world "
".. Ahhm. No not like that. I just....i do not want to date now. "
Okey Stella admit it. You are like those girl. Who still cry for her first love....
He is not like Nick. He is opposite to nick. How can i like him..... You again start compear with nick. Stop it.
Okey. Why am i like that! I should enjoy my life and fall in love. My mind said "it is not like Nick even care.. You are the one who is still hopeful "
I said " okey. But we will keep it Secret "
He asked "why? "
" since we just dating not like actual in love and we know each other by friend. We will tell Roya and john about us if our relations work out. I do not want them figth for us. They have enough problems in there life. And you have to promise you will help me to make there relation better.."
" okey "

" whatever drop me to that corner of road "
"Is that your house. Beautiful!okey.... So i will pick you tommorw evening and i will call you bye "
Wait how did he get my number?
He drove away. Whatever! I am feeling sleepy. Home sweet home

( we need stela & aaron for bulding Roya & John relations. So... You have to read it. Do not kill me. Please)

★★★-----★★
Roya pov☢️🕸️☢️🕸️
___________________
I woke up early today. Every day John woke up before me but today I woke up early but it is 8am, not so early. I woke up and see John was sleeping. He lay on his stomach and his half back was showing. He did not put any clothes on him. He is still looking so hot. I look at him for long time. But after a while I realized I am late for office so I run to the bathroom to take shower. In shower I was remembering John words what he told about me. Seriously he is so bad person. Who thinks that thing always?i have to be extra careful around him, I will try to not wear short clothes, since John became horny and think dirty things about me! I am smiling under shower. I was angry, what happened to our date. A girl, she ruined our whole evening and also so many days. At first it is so hard for me to accept it, she just kiss him in front of me. He didn't even push her. She was telling me that he is good in bed. They even slept together.
But Stella's word make sense, it was before marriage, he didn't do this thing after marriage. It make me to realize that he is trying to work our marriage. I understand it and I also know about his character. He has so bad images, I hear so many things about his love life . My mind tell me other things " why do you feel insecure roya? You are his wife. Those girls are not his anything! You are his present and future. So forget what happened on date. Focus what would happen on future. Your life with him. With you handsome husband."
Yeah that is right. He also apologized.
With a smile on roya face, he also conpress that he love me.

I stop the shower. I wear my clothes and think that I will try my best to work out our marriage.

John pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️
_____________________
With a heavy headache I woke up. And I saw roya was not sleeping beside me. I look around, where is she! I hear water sounds, maybe she go for a bath. This headache is killing me. I don't remember anything about last night, I just remember I saw roya on night club and meet with her friend Stella. I don't remember anything after that. Did we talk?did she forget me?

Omg, I am late for office. I run to the closet. I knock, the bathroom door.
"roya, do it fast! I have go to office. I will be late"
I say it but she didn't reply. She is still mad at me. After a while the bathroom door open, she came out.
We both look at each other for some time. I go to the bathroom and from behind I say "because of global warming pure water levels is decreasing. We should bath together to save water, you know and we also could save time by that"
Roya look at me with wide eyes! I mean, what did I say wrong? I am so concerne about environment!

I saw roya is ready. I told her to come with me, i will drop her to office but no roya is giving me silent treatment, that's killing me. I Always wanted a girl like that, who will not argue and I will not explain anything to her. But now I want her to argue with me and I want to explain.
I remember today we both have to attend Anastasia party. Anastasia is my cousin. Her girl birthday party we are going to attend.
So I msg roya to remind her.
John:hey today we have to attend Anastasia party remember?
After 30min she reply
Roya:yes I remember it.i will be home soon
Okey she reply me. Should I msg her one more to ask if she is angry with me till now?
John:are you angry with me till now? It was not my fault! She suddenly kiss me. I don't get time to react. Believe me I broke up with her before our marriage. I do not even have her number. But still I am sorry. Please talk to me!
After more 30min she replied
Roya :no, I am not angry now! I was angry. I will be ready when you are at home. Pick me from there bye. I have lots of work.

Author : Sayba naznin riya. ✍️📖
🥀🦋😍
Please comment about this chapter.
Why i am having a feeling you guys will not like it! After a long time i write it maybe i forget to write... 😵😵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 73
*****WATTYS2016***** It all started with a lie. I was just his fake girlfriend... yet, I got caught in my own game. He was all I always ran away fro...
432K 13.6K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
6.7M 241K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
78.7K 2.8K 43
"I love the view of the city from such a height at this late night." I said finally breaking the silence. "Me too." he said lost in his thoughts. "Ho...