๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜

By -LOVELYARCHIVES

๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„| โ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... More

sแดแดœษดแด…แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹โ™ฌโ‚
s1 e1: "there's no new girl in peds"
s1 e2: "you like mark sloan, don't you"
s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"
s1 e4: "in your wildest dreams, avery"
s1 e5: "i've never told that story to anyone"
s1 e6: "happy new year, avery"
s1 e7: "you alexandra grey, are a warrior"
s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"
s1 e9: "nothing is going on between me and avery"
s1 e10: "i don't know what i'd do without you"
s1 e11: "let's go to sleep then"
s1 e12: "you're my four-leaf clover"
s1 e13: "i think i need a little more convincing"
s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"
s1 e15: "your mom....is iconic"
s1 e16: "we're just having fun"
s1 e17: "i wanna come home to jackson"
s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"
s1 e19: "can we just forget about it?"
s1 e20: "you're triple board certified!"
s1 e21: "i'm triple board certified bitch"
s2 e1: "you're not done making me proud, button"
s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"
s2 e3: "i just....have this feeling"
s2 e4: "why the hell did you have to take her too?"
s2 e5: "you drunk, livingston?"
au|s2 e6: how to save a life.
s2 e7: "let's buy a house"
s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"
s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"
s2 e10: "she would've loved you"
s2 e11: "but you can't be a hero, jackson"
s2 e12: "kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream"
s2 e13: "it's just you and me"
s2 e14: "i'm getting married, lex"
s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"
s3 e1: "to us and to them"
s3 e2: "but at least we've still got each other"
s3 e3: "i keep having a 'jackson is dead' dream"
s3 e4: "can you promise me one thing?"
s3 e5: "thank you. i don't think i've told you that enough lately"
s3 e7: "i do this for them"
s3 e8: "and we're gonna be two kickass parents"
s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"
s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"
s3 e11: "i'm just scared to lose them"
s3 e12: " i don't want to think about you dying anytime soon"
s3 e13: "for however long you and our babies need"
s3 e14: "wanna renew our vows?"

s3 e6: "we need to talk about what just happened"

6.2K 218 35
By -LOVELYARCHIVES

☁︎·̩͙✧ ❝ OH, WHAT A SWEET LITTLE
SURPRISE YOU TURNED
OUT TO BE ❞ ✧·̩͙☁︎

─── ∙ ~𑁍~ ∙ ───
"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬"

"don't 'hey gorgeous' me" kelsey snapped, glaring at him at she blew into her fourth tissue within the last minute.

"you know i can call off right? stay here and take care of you?" he reminded while carefully placing a wooden bed tray in her lap loaded with a small bowl of fruit, a small plate with two pieces of buttered toast lying on top of one another, a glass of orange juice, and a new box of saltine crackers, all accompanied by a single white rose in a thin, white vase.

"no. you got me sick, go away" she whimpered, taking the tray and placing it next to her before pulling the thick comforter over her body.

"come on sweetheart, don't be like that" jackson said, taking the glass of orange juice and sitting it on the bedside table. "i gotta go, just call me if you need anything, okay?" he instructed, leaning down with his hands on either side of her head.

"no! if you get sick again i'm not taking care of you!" she whined, throwing the cover over her head as she let out a sneeze. then another one. and then another one, followed by a small whine of agony.

"i'll call to check up on you in a few" he informed in a low voice, rubbing the top of her head before picking up his work bag and exiting the room, quietly pulling the door close.

"these damn saltines" she grumbled as she came from under the covers and sat up, snatching the box off of the tray and opening it before placing a hand on her stomach.

"oh god" she mumbled, quickly tossing the covers to the side and hopping off the bed, making a b-line for the bathroom. thanks a lot, jackson.

                   ☁︎

"𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"in bed, infected as hell" her stuffy voice informed through the phone, a sniffle following suit.

"so much for being immune" alex mumbled with a gruff chuckle.

"shut up, where's cristina and meredith?"

"freaking out. would you two relax, it just became five"

"whatever, evil spawn, where's kelsey?"

"infected"

"put me on speaker!" she expressed as she flipped through channels on the cable box.

"it's charged. it's charged and the ringer is on" she heard meredith frantically announce on the other end.

"does she have on lipstick?" kelsey asked as she made herself comfortable after deciding to watch the simpsons.

"you've gotta put on some lipstick"

"what if...."

"no, it's not possible, catherine avery said that you were on the short list, and your project is innovative"

"yeah. it's going to actually print hearts one day. you're gonna save millions" kelsey encouraged, putting her phone on speaker and setting it on the bed tray, moving it over her lap and popping a grape into her mouth.

"what time is it now?"

"5:01"

"did they?" she heard a voice ask, hearing their fast paced footsteps.

"no. don't you know how any of this stuff works, kelsey?" alex questioned.

"yeah. there are what, five nominees? they call by alphabetical order and yang is last, so that's why your call hasn't come through yet, but they will call" she explained, gasping once she heard a phone ring after she finished.

"is that them?"

"sorry! sorry"

"oh geez, hairball"

"hairball?"

"jo"

"ah" she nodded, biting into a strawberry.

"mer seriously, what if they don't call?"

"they will—" she started, quickly shutting up at the sound of a phone ringing.

"oh my god, oh my god. what do i do?" cristina panicked, something she definitely never does often.

"answer it!" kelsey and alex said in unison.

"it's boston, it's boston, it's them, it's them, it's them"

"listen to me. you're gonna be gracious and humble, you're gonna thank them, but you are not going to grovel. remember who you are. you are cristina yang, and you are going to change the face of medicine. now go"

"just answer the damn phone" alex shouted, causing kelsey to flinch slightly and turn her phone's volume down a bit.

"shh! quiet. hello? yes, this is cristina yang" kelsey quickly sat up, placing her hand on her stomach with slightly widen eyes.

"oh god" she mumbled, covering her mouth as she ran straight for the bathroom.

"she did it, livingston, she got nominated!" she heard alex yell from the bedroom, putting a smile on her face for a spilt second before a second wave of nausea hit her.

"ew, she's yaking"

"shut up!"

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" amelia asked as she walked up to kelsey later that week, holding her hands out with a smirk.

"no, i'm not still typhoid" she replied in a mocking tone. "still nauseous though" she muttered, eating a saltine cracker from the box she was holding as they started to walk down the main lobby's hallway. "i don't what i had, but it couldn't have been the flu. it's throwing off my period, that's never happened before"

"maybe you're pregnant" the neurosurgeon joked with a smirk as she stuffed her hands into her lab coat pockets with her thumbs hanging over the pouch.

"please. i would know if i was pregnant, i work with pregnant woman everyday"

"would you though? hey karev," amelia greeted, stopping him as he started to walk past them. "what does a pregnant woman that is not showing look like?"

"well.....like kelsey. hey when are you and avery gonna start telling everyone anyway?" he asked, causing her eyes to widen.

"are you calling me fat?" she interrogated with a slightly raised voice, gaining the attention of a few nurses passing by. alex gave them a friendly smile, waiting until they were out of earshot before looking back at the two.

"i'm not calling you fat, i'm calling you pregnant"

"i'm not pregnant!"

"of course you are, you look kinda sweaty all the time, everyone calls it the "pregnancy glow". and you're walking around eating saltines"

"because i caught jackson's sick and i'm still nauseous" she defended, looking over at amelia who was smiling.

"when was your last period?" alex asked, stuffing his hands into his lab coat pockets.

"i'm not telling you that" amelia stepped in front of her, prompting alex to plug his ears and look up at the tall ceiling.

"no—i'm not telling you either"

"you are glowing!" amelia beamed with a smile as she put emphasis on the word 'are', causing kelsey's eyes to roll as she switched the cracker box to her left arm.

"i gotta go. stay away from alcohol" he announced as his pager beeped on his hip, pointing at her before walking away.

"i'm not—" she saved herself the breath and sighed, shaking her head as she chewed on another cracker.

"somebody's pregnant, somebody's pregnant" amelia sung with a smile, snaking her head left and right as she snapped on beat.

"is there something you'd like to tell me, because i'm not pregnant"

"baby man says you are" she teased, continuing to do her little dance before pager went off. "oh, consult in the pit, i'll talk to you later. bye baby" she ended in a baby-like tone, making a tickle motion at kelsey's stomach with a smile.

"oh would you—" kelsey stuttered as she pointed in the direction of the pit, earning an excited squeal from amelia before she rushed to her consult. kelsey looked down at her stomach, slowly placing her hand over it before raising her attention to the glass showcase in front of her, watching as her reflection stared back at her. with a sigh she stepped back, making her way to the elevator with her mind on the OB floor, her hand still nervously resting on her stomach.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"𝐡𝐞𝐲. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?" jackson greeted kelsey as she walked into his OR later that day, smiling behind his mask.

"got pushed back 'til tomorrow. plus, i missed my husband" she simply responded, smiling as she hooked the bands of the blue disposable mask around her ears. "liposuction today?" she asked, leaning her shoulder against the door frame with crossed arms.

"yep. high volume, high price tag, 'cause when pegasus trims the fat, so do i" he joked, earning an amused giggle from kelsey. "you feelin' any better?"

"kinda. um, about that....actually"

"what, you need me to buy more crackers?" he asked, not looking from the body below him.

"no—well, yeah, but it's something else also" she said, rubbing the palms of her hands together. her and jackson had only joked one time about having a bunch of kids, but they never actually sat down and had a conversation about them. what if he was only joking and really didn't want kids? and even if he did, they had only been married for a little over a month now. what if he thought it was way too soon?

"shoot" inhaling a breath, she stopped to think of all of the possible outcomes that could come from her telling him she was possibly pregnant. he could be excited and kiss her? or he could just stare at her like she just told him she murdered someone and they had to go on the run for the rest of their lives. he could actually be ready to be a father? or he could divorce her. no. she thought. jackson wouldn't abandon me if i'm possibly carrying his child.

"kelsey?" he called out, regaining her attention from her thoughts.

"oh, sorry, um.....nope, can't talk about it" she decided, shaking her head and opening the door.

"why, 'cause of her?" he asked, pulling her back into the room.

"mrs. berkus" he said, causing her to furrow her eyebrows. "mrs. berkus" he sung, putting a smile to her face. "mrs. berkus!" he yelled, finally bringing a laugh of her.

"uh, she's bloto, what's up?" he chuckled, resuming his procedure.

"nothing, really. it's-it's nothing"

"how 'bout this? i'll tell you a thing, and then maybe it'll make you feel better about your thing. my mom—she is driving me nuts about taking a bigger roll in the harper avery foundation. "grow up, child. get your legacy on" he mocked, pulling a small chuckle from kelsey as she closed the door back.

"it's not bad advice"

"did i tell you she wants you in it too? since, by law, you are now an avery so you have to learn the ropes of the business" he added, dropping the smile on kelsey's face. "besides, i'm working my ass off here, and i'm not even an attending yet. you know what? you're a crappy wife, you're suppose to side with me"

"i d—" she started, letting out a chuckle instead.

"see? now you go. tell me what's bothering you" she sighed, leaning against the doorframe once again.

"i just.....came to remind you, that we're having dinner with jherica and the rest of my family tonight"

"really? that's what you couldn't talk to me about?" he asked, squinting his eyes at her.

"yep" was all she replied before quickly pulling the door open and slipping out, snatching the mask off of her face with a sigh. what the hell am i gonna do?

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞" amelia complemented with a smile.

"thank you" she smiled, running her hand the side of the silk navy blue dress, her hand going to her stomach for a split before she adjusted the black mini purse on her shoulder, giving amelia a small smile before heading towards the door.

"have you told him yet?"

"told who what?" kelsey heedlessly asked, swinging the door open and holding it open for her.

"kelsey"

"amelia" she repeated, grabbing ahold of the rail as she carefully made her way down the long staircase.

"why haven't you told jackson yet?"

"because there's nothing to tell"

"yes there is! how long do you plan on keeping him in the dark?" kelsey sighed as they reached to bottom of the staircase, pulling her phone out of her purse.

"jackson is not in the dark about anything because there is nothing for him to be in the dark about, okay?"

"no, not okay. look, there he is now. go spill the beans about your little bean!" she whispered yelled before walking off.

"hey sweetheart"

"hey baby. you look tired, are you okay?" she asked, swiping the side of her thumb across the corners of his eyes.

"yeah, just been in board meetings back to back all day" he explained, placing his hand on his chest so that his elbow was poking out, allowing her to link her arm with his. "now you wanna tell me what was really bothering you earlier?"

"we're out of orange juice, too" she said, looking up at him with pursed lips.

"seriously, kelsey?" he sighed as they reached the door, stepping in front of her. "stop dodging my questions and just tell me what's wrong" she stared up at the man ahead of her, seeing how he loved and cared so deeply for her, it showed in every single last one of his words and actions. she hated keeping this from him, but something inside of her keep pulling her back every. single. time.

"i don't think i have the flu"

"what?"

"i don't think i have the flu" she repeated, this time much louder. "i don't know what i have, but i'm scared that it's something serious and i wanted to tell you but i didn't want to freak you out or bother you at the same time and i just—i don't know, i got scared" she quickly ranted, dropping her head in shame. four words: I. THINK. I'M. PREGNANT. why the hell is it so hard to say?!

"you could never bother me, kelsey. we can go and get your blood drawn, see what's going on"

"no, jherica's been planning this dinner for weeks now and i promised her we'd be there. i just wanna go out and enjoy tonight"

"okay" he agreed, running his hand up and down the smooth silk covering her back as he lead her out of the hospital.

four words, kelsey. four. fucking. words.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧?" jherica asked in a low tone to the five people of their family at the table.

"me and daniel have a very special announcement we would like to share with you guys" jherica said, smiling over at daniel as he took one of her hands and wrapped the two of his around it, reflecting the smile back to her. "we're eloping!" she squealed, pulling a gasp from kelsey as her hands flew to her mouth.

"oh my god"

"and i want you to be my matron of honor!"

"oh my god!" she squealed, bouncing her legs up and down as she fanned her hands with a smile. "i'm so happy for you!" she beamed, holding her hands out.

"that's not all" she added in a singsongy tone, picking up two small, golden gift bags from both sides of her chair, holding them out to the two with a bright smile.

"you're the one eloping, why are we getting presents?" kelsey asked with a slight chuckle, pulling the few pieces of white tissue paper off of the top and stuffing it between her stomach and the bag.

"wow. look at you, becoming an uncle.....and shit"

"uncle?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows over at jackson before picking up the post card sitting inside of her bag with her name written in neat, cursive handwriting with a little red heart next to it. opening the card, she realized she had the same phrase jackson did. wow. look at you, becoming an aunt and shit.

"jher...." she started, looking down into the bag and pulling out the gift sitting at the bottom of the bag.

"aunt kelsey?" she read off of the cup sitting in the middle of the plastic mold made for its shape, looking up at the two with a pout as she felt her own tears forming.

"i also want you to be our baby and i's doctor" she announced, looking over at her fiancée with teary eyes before back at kelsey as these said tears of happiness started to trickle down her face.

"jherica" kelsey happily whined, getting up from her seat and rushing over to her, carefully sitting across her lap and wrapping her arms around her head.

"kelsey we are in public, get down!" her grandmother lowly scolded behind her wine glass with a slight chuckle.

"okay, okay. tete's baby" she cooed to her stomach with about smile, making the same tickling motion amelia had made to her stomach earlier that day before rushing back to her seat, swiping away her tears with a sigh.

"wait, if you want me to be your doctor, that means..."

"we're moving to seattle!" she beamed, pulling another gasp from kelsey as her hands flew back to her mouth, a happy sob causing her body to shake.

"to jherica and daniel" jackson declared with a chuckle as he rubbed kelsey's back, holding up his wine glass into the air with a smile. kelsey reached for the glass of complementary wine, jerking her hand back and picking up the glass of water instead.

"to jherica and daniel" everyone else cheered, clinking their glasses together in the center of the table.

she could do it. she thought to herself as she sipped leisurely from the glass. why the hell can't you?

☁︎☁︎☁︎
"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐞?"

"mmmmmm. i wanna go flyboarding"

"really?" jackson asked in an unamused tone, stretching a smile across kelsey's face.

"mm-hmm"

"you wanna go flyboarding?"

"yes, don't say it like it's such a shocker"

"it is, you barely swim in the ocean, i can't imagine you flying over it on a jetpack. you know, you're a real scaredy-cat"

"i am not" she defended, raising her eyebrows with her eyes widen moderately.

"you are too" he insisted whilst mocking her facial expression, pulling a chuckle from her.

"whatever, avery" she dismissed while slipping her right hand under her head as she continued to lay in her left side, facing jackson.

"what is.....your personal heaven?"

"wherever i am with you" he softly spoke, staring lovingly down at her face.

"you are so corny!" she giggled, letting him grab her right hand and caress her knuckles with his thumb.

"i'm serious. just me and you, walking the streets of spain eating churros" he said, pulling a soft giggle out of kelsey.

"i'm gonna take you back one day. yeah, and this time we're going to seville" he proposed as he looking down at her, keeping his loving gaze consistent. she returned the gaze with a warm smile, letting him lean down and place a passionate kiss upon her lips.

"good morning" a voice greeted as the door opened, breaking the atmosphere of the two's moment, leaving their kiss lingering.

"wilson? where's bailey?" kelsey asked as she sat straight up on the examination couch, furrowing her eyebrows at the resident walking up to them.

"she was pulled into surgery so she gave me the okay to pick up your blood results" kelsey looked over at jackson as he squeezed her hand, giving her a reassuring nod.

"okay so.....what is it? food poisoning, g.e.r.d, a stomach ulcer?"

"nope, you checked out of all common illnesses, ulcers, and poisonings" kelsey squinted her eyes at her, quickly looking over at jackson before returning her attention to jo.

"so.....what the hell is wrong with me?"

"well, congratulations dr. and dr. avery, you're five weeks pregnant"

the words hit the couple like a truck. multiple trucks. a semi, even, their faces both dropping at the same time, staring at the resident as if she were speaking to them in some foreign language.

"if you wanna have a look for yourself—" she began to offer, which kelsey gladly accepted, harshly snatching the paper from her hands and undoing its folds.

𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽-𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: 𝙺𝙴𝙻𝚂𝙴𝚈
𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: 𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴
𝚂𝙴𝚇: 𝙵
...
𝙽𝙾𝙽-𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝚃: 𝙽𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝚃: 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

"kelsey...." jackson whispered, causing her to blink herself back to reality. a reality where she was just given news so shocking and alarming that it made her quickly fold the paper again, hopping off of the couch with it clenched tightly in her palm.

"let's go, jackson" she muttered as she retrieved her purse from the chair on the side of the bed, swinging it over her shoulder as she started walking towards the door.

"wh—kelsey"

"keep your mouth shut about this, wilson" she said over her shoulder before pulling the door open, rushing off to the right in the direction of the elevator.

"hey hey hey, where are you going?" jackson frantically asked once he caught up to her, carefully grabbing her upper arm to stop her from walking away from him. 

"you mean where are we going? the OB floor" she explained, walking up to the elevator and vigorously pressing the upper level button.

"we need to talk about what just happened" he soothingly spoke, watching as she caressed the back of her hand.

"i know, we will just....." she held her hands out, letting out a deep sigh before the elevator dinged. thankful that no one was inside, she quickly tread into the four walls and pressed the 4 button a numerous amount of times, stepping to the back of the elevator with a sigh. jackson didn't want to start jumping to conclusions, but something was telling him kelsey hated the idea of being pregnant. maybe it was the way she drastically left the room after hearing the news, or told wilson to keep her mouth shut. or maybe it was the way her face dropped in fear and never lifted, staring blankly at her results paper. jackson on the other hand, felt as though a switch had been flipped the second the words 'you're five weeks pregnant' came from jo's mouth. he was shocked at first, no doubt. but immediately after, the thought of him coming home and seeing kelsey lying heavily pregnant in their bed with his child dismissed all thoughts of doubt at that very second. the thought of a mini kelsey or a mini jackson running up to them every time they came home excited him at levels he had never experienced before. looking over at his wife, he could tell she didn't share the same excitement. his eyes trailed up to the glowing numbers above the elevator doors, feeling the elevator come to a halt before its metal doors opened, exposing the calm and nurturing ambience that is the obstetric and gynecology floor. kelsey intertwined her fingers with jackson's, walking out of the elevator before it shut on them and dragging him past the nurse's desk to the end of the hall.

"kelsey, what are we doing here?"

"we....are getting an ultrasound" she informed as she closed the door, rushing over to the examination couch and dropping her purse on the seat next to it.

"kelsey the paper—" he started, letting out a sigh as he watched her turn the machine on and lay on the couch, pulling her shirt up to her breasts.

"give it here"

"jackson i do this everyday, i know what i'm doing"

"just give me the damn wand, kelsey" he argued, walking up to her and taking it out of her hand. he watched her let out a heavy sigh as she pushed the top of her pants down to expose her entire lower belly, uncapping the ultrasound gel and shaking the bottle above her bare stomach before squeezing it, moving his hand in a circular motion as the gel disposed onto her lower belly.

"what do you see?" she asked about a minute later, watching his confused but concentrated face staring intensely at the screen.

"i don't know, i haven't done one of these in a while" he muttered, persistently moving the unfamiliar tool around her lower stomach.

"if you would've just let me do it" she muttered back, placing her hand over her eyes as she let out another heavy sigh. jackson glared at her as he positioned the wand to a lower part of her belly, sighing with a shake of his head before giving his attention back to the monitor.

"what's wrong?" kelsey asked as she removed her hands from her eyes when she felt him stop maneuvering the wand around her stomach, holding it in one place. tapping a few things on the keyboard sitting under the monitor, he placed the wand down on the tray hanging under the monitor and leaned against the side of the couch, turning the screen towards them.

"that's our kid"

☁︎☁︎☁︎
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄|𝐉.𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘🎀

🎀. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄!!! 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐘
𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓!!! 🥳🥳🥳
🎀. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥.
🎀. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲/𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞, + 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!💕

( ❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟏𝟔𝟏 ❞ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 173 5
๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐šˆ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด '๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐š‚' ๐™ณ๐š„๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๏ฟฝ...
127K 5K 34
"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ก...
1.8K 68 8
-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ...
126K 2.5K 75
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...