petty | nct johnny

By gloomscat

in which johnny lose to a girl and he is not so happy about it but the truth unfolds as she got closer to the... More

prologue
01 ig
02 twt
03 twt
04 twt
05 ig
06 ig
07 twt
08 kkt
09 towels
10 ig
11 twt
12 kkt
13 ig
14 ig
15 ig
16 ig
17 ig
18 twt
19 ig
20 ig
21 ig
22 twt
23 ig
24 twt
25 chat
26 ig
27 ig
28 ig
29 ig
30 ig
31 chat
32 ig
33 ig
34 chat
35 ig
36 ig
37 chat
38 ig
39 ig
40 ig
41 ig
42 twt
43 ig
44 ig
45 ig
46 ig
47 text
48 late night talk
49 text
50 awake
51 ig
52 ig
53 ig
54 ig
55 twt
56 ig
57 twt
58 ig
59 ig
60 ig
61 vlog
62 vlog
63 ig
64 asleep and hopes
65 ig
66 apartment
heartfelt thankyou
67 ig
68 chicago
69 skate park
70 kkt
71 kkt
72 twt
73 kkt
74 ig
75 good morning
76 ig
77 ig
78 ig
79 ig
80 ig
81 msg
82 phonecall
83 oh brother
84 data
85 ig
86 old times
87 letting it out
88 msg
89 jordan and johnny
90 thanks
91 vid call
92 ig
93 msg
94 bruises
95 ig
96 text
not an update!
97 food and rants
98 stop playin
99 text
100 sorry dad
101 who did it?
102 money
103 silent treatment
ill be back soon.
104 the first
105 no pick ups
107 Dany and Dani
108 Jordan in action

106 suprise

206 6 3
By gloomscat

"you feeling okay?",Anastasia asked her friend. "yes babe, i feel very much safe", Jordan replied.

She stood up and took a few steps away from Anastasia. Jordan bend over and rested her hands on her knees. She hasnt slept for a couple of days even before johnny went missing. Jordan made the decision to help her dad again so she was officially back in the agency. Being a workaholic, she never really keep track of time and maybe thats why johnny was frustrated with her.

Its been almost a day since johnny left. She could definitely report for a missing person but the boys definitely knew where he went. taeyong definitely knew something, the boys or she didnt.

Jordan squated down as someone tapped her shoulders. it was the suspicious guy from just now, Looking at the reflection on her watch she saw the guy. Jordan held his hand that was on her shoulder and flipped him over causing him to lay down on the floor.

He coughed and tried to get up but jordan stepped his stomach. "who sent you?",Jordan asked. "i dont get what you're saying?",he quickly defended himself. Anastasia then walked to Jordan asking her to calm down.

"what a fucking burden.",Jordan hissed and made him stand up while handcuffing him to her.

"y-you're a p-police?",he stuttered. "shut your mouth, you better explain to me, why you gave my friend here this flyer?",Jordan took the flyer out of her pockets and showed it to him.

"our store is running low on customers so i made that flyer out of my own initiative without telling my boss",he explained.

"what's going on, i dont understand",Anastasia still confused and lost as to what is happening.

Jordan just kept quiet and asked her to sit aside. Rubbing her temples up and down, she was waiting for Taeyong to come. After what felt like decades, Taeyong arrived in a car.

"oh hyung! help me, this lady handcuffed me",he pleaded for help from Taeyong.

Taeyong walked towards Jordan and uncuffed him."we dont do this in public dan",Taeyong glared at Jordan. Frustrated, Jordan let it all out and punch the nearby lamp post. She charged towards the guy and grabbed him by the collars. Taeyong tried to pull her back, only gettting shoved to the side by his sister. 

"you tell me, who sent you! and i would let you live",Jordan then pushed him against the car door. 

Her eyes was filled with anger, guilt and even a hint of tiredness. "p-please, just tell me",Jordan pleaded, she was tired. The guy went on and on about how he doesnt know what jordan was talking about. 

"let him go, he doesnt know anything, this guy is harmless",Taeyong peered in into their conversation. "get in the car, Anastasia sit at the back and Jordan, you're sitting at the front with me", Taeyong emphasised the last word, afraid that Jordan would pull more tricks at the back seat if left alone with the poor guy. 

"my bike!",Jordan exclaimed. 

"i called the mechanics, they'll come get it",Taeyong sighed and headed to send Anastasia back to her dorm while the three left to the station. 

As soon as they reached the station, Jordan took out a perfume. "hey dude, im sorry for just now...here you smell, get some perfume",Jordan offered. she sprayed it on his wrist and then his face. 

"what the heck,why did you spr-",the guy passed out before he could finish his sentence. 

The two siblings then argued in the car about who to carry the guy in. They played rock, paper , scissors and of course jordan lost. Jordan proceeded to carry the guy on her shoulders while Taeyong slowly opened the door to the station. With all the energy and force she has left, she kicked taeyong on the shin. 

They greeted everyone in the police station as the officers there salute them. A middle aged officer approached them, "oh jordan, it's been awhile!",he said. Even though, she was carrying a whole man on her shoulders, she looked like she wasnt even trying when she bowed to the officer. They parted ways as taeyong pressed the lift. "does your ID still work?", Taeyong asked Jordan. 

"i doubt so.", Jordan chuckled. 

As soon as they stepped in the lift. There was a blank button on the top of all the numbers. Jordan pressed it for a couple seconds using her thumb before saying her ID. "Welcome back, Ms  Alexandra Errica Lee Jordan",the automated AI then scanned the lift. Taeyong then scanned his fingerprint. 

Without the need of pressing any numbers, the lift then led them to the underground which is only accessible by ID and face recognition. "Is your shoulders not pain or something?", Taeyong asked. Jordan shook her head and laughed. "I go to gym and carry weights with the weightlifting team sometimes, for fun", Jordan told her brother. 

Taeyong jaw dropped. Not suprised because he knew his sister was always capable of having tons of interest. "You do know i have psych powers right?",Jordan said to her brother. Taeyong let out a big 'HUH'. "No, i didnt know",Taeyong looked at Jordan, even mmore confused. 

"And I know youre hiding something from me, preferably about Johnny and this guy im carrying", Jordan spitted out whatever she thought and no, she didnt actually have psych powers but she had the ability to pull out the truth out of people when she actually tries. Like, Lucifer. 

Taeyong kept quiet. "I know you dont actually have psych powers, youre just trying to get me to tell you about Johnny", Jordan laughed at what her brother just said. 

She kept quiet after which made Taeyong uncomfortable. The lift was slower then usual and down here, signals dont work so they had to use pagers or designated phones which Jordan may or may not have left it back in Chicago at her parents house. 

As the lift open and Jordan stepped out. The crowd of people grew quiet and whispers were filling up the room. A couple of gasp and smiles and it was overwhelming that all of them gave positive reactions. Not liking the atmosphere, she placed the guy down in an empty room near her and was about to leave the interrogation to Taeyong. All the people in the office was staring at the two siblings. Just then, a tall muscular guy came out of his own office, suprised to see Jordan. 

"Are you not going greet them? Do you all want to get demoted from your rank?", The guy exclaimed. It was pretty much like the military. There's ranks and positions. 

"Good morning Sir", all of them greeted Taeyong. 

"And maam", it was a quieter greeting and she assumed that it was because they were suprised. 

Jordan bowed to all of them and all the ladies run forward to Jordan. All of them hugged her and saying how they missed her. Overwhelmed, she return the hug and tried to get out of it. "Sorry ladies I have to go, my job is done here", she said and all the ladies sighed. 

Taeyong dragged Jordan towards the man that raised his voice at the agents just now. Jordan then faced Taeyong and leaned towards his ears, "He looks familiar". 

"You don't remember me?",the guy faked cry. Jordan squinted her eyes at him, trying to get a better look. He smacked her head. "It's me, Wonho!",he exclaimed, still not ringing a bell to Jordan. 

"We had a handshake together before", Wonho tried to help her recall. Jordan raised her hand, if they were really close the handshake would have been muscle memory to her.

Suprisingly, she remembered and finally a smile formed on her face. "Lee Hoseok", she faintly whispered and took out her wallet. Searching for something between her card holders. After awhile, she slid out a polaroid and a note. "This is you?", she asked. Wonho nodded excited that Jordan kind of remembered him. 

"Im so sorry, I couldnt recognise you after all this muscles and dyed hair", Jordan laughed and gave him a hug. Wonho then handshake with Taeyong before hugging him. Taeyong then proceeded to interrogate the guy just now and Wonho invited Jordan to his office. 

When she walked in, she roamed around, seeing a table full of pictures, there was a couple with her in it. "When was this?",she asked, picking up the frame and showing it to Wonho. She smiled seeing how everyone in the picture was fooling around and a guy was resting his arms on Jordan's head while she was eating her ice cream in the pic. 

"It was a few days before you were posted to U.S to train the agents there and that is when you were graduating from middle school, the whole batch came", Wonho laughed as the memories played back in his mind as he saw the picture of 16 year old Jordan in the middle of bunch of guys who was mainly in black clothing, back then she was the only lady training in the special force as a youth. Wonho was proud that Jordan was so young but wah achieving so many things.

"Who is the guy?", she pointed back to the first pictured with the guy hands on her head. "Hyungwon",Wonho smiled. "Were we close?", Jordan asked.

Wonho was wondering why Jordan couldnt remember a lot of things, at first he thought she couldnt recall him because of how much he changed physically. Then he remembered that Jordan got into an accident back in Manila which caused her to lose certain memories and she never came back to the agency ever since. Some agents even thought she died. Wonho just smiled looking at how Jordan was trying hard to recall their names. 

Wonho also felt a little sad wash over him, it's been awhile since he met up with his ex-team mates before all of them parted ways to lead different patrols in different places in Korea. Chankyun even got offered to lead a team overseas but he rejected to stay in Korea. Suddenly, a warm embrace filled his back. He took her in his embrace and he turned to hug Jordan. "I might not remember all of you in the picture but I know all of you definitely cared for me and were great older brothers", she said. 

Wonho was her cousin, maybe that's why it was easier for her to recall him along with the other two in the picture, Jooheon and Minhyuk. They were three brothers but from different mothers  but same father from what she recalled. Not wanting to be mistaken, she asked Wonho. "Where's your two brothers and the rest?", Jordan asked. 

"Jooheon is in Daegu, taking over Unit 31 under special forces like us. Minhyuk is in Incheon taking over Unit 45 under Cyber Security", Wonho explained and continued telling her about the other guys. But most of them were under special forces except for Changkyun who is taking over as a Detective for a few months with the 'Public Police'. Thats what they call the police force.

"Ok enough chit chats since you're here already, have a seat, I would like to discuss a few things with you", Wonho dropped the friend aura and was acting like an older brother now. "What are you doing now? Are you ready to join us again?", Wonho asked. 

Her dad definitely didnt announce that she was back yet. She was actually grateful that he asked because she didnt want to make a commotion. "I'm not sure yet but I did tell dad I will be back so I guess I am since I am already here", she said as she leaned back on the chair. "I am graduating soon anyways so I dont know. There's some problems in school so i think ill settle those before anything", Jordan sighed as she closed her eyes. 

Wonho on his computer and then Jordan her the sound of keyboards clicking. "Would you be okay to teach new and current agents that will transferring from overseas studies and overseas in general?", Wonho asked while Jordan sat up and widened her eyes. 

"What?! That's fast", Jordan exclaimed. Wonho wanted Jordan to train them in the field, the way to use weapons and fighting, mostly self defense. Knowing how Jordan was very much the suitable candidate to teach the new recruits. "Background?", She asked. 

"Some of the agency that we are in partnership with will be sending their agents here like usual and some of our new agents who just graduated from the academy will be having their field test here so I want you to train them. Another agent from the other agency will be helping you in training them. You might be able to meet him, he's coming to meet me today.",Wonho explained, hoping to hear a confirmed answered from Jordan.

"I'll think about it, no promises", Jordan said and then she made the decision to talk about her uncle. 

"I'm not a fond of him, his wife is suspicious and he only visits once in awhile to ask for money from your Dad. Even though your Dad accepted him back, he has never contributed anything. I'd say he's here for the money",Wonho ranted. 

Jordan smach her fist on the table and shouted, "Yes! You see me,  yes!",she sat back down to see Wonho looking at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Ok whatever. Atleast Taeyong and I are back so he can't do much", she stated only to get a nod back from Wonho. Then a knock from the door was heard and assuming it was Taeyong. "So, did you get any news? About Johnny or something?", she asked. 

Wonho looked up to see the guy he mentioned just now who will be training the new agents with Jordan. "Hello! Come have a seat Youngho and come meet your partner.", Wonho greeted him. With a sense of familiarity, Jordan raised her eyebrows at the name and turned her chair to see a familiar figure who was closing the door behind him. 

"Johnny?",she exclaimed. 

"Jordan?",he exclaimed. 

Both dumbfounded at how they both found each other again. As if planned, Taeyong and the guy he was interrogating, walked in the office. Taeyong widened his eyes and acted suprise seeing Johnny here. "Oh hyung!",the suspicious guy went over to side hug Johnny. 

"Hello! I am Jaemin",he came forward to handshake Jordan but she stepped back to face Wonho. "Explain. I know you are also a part of this. Taeyong don't think of leaving",she exclaimed and walked to Taeyong who was about to exit the office. 

She locked the office door and pulled down the blinds. "Surprise.", Johnny softly exclaimed while shaking his hands beside his face. Jaemin was looking down at his feet, "I am so sorry, Taeyong said he would pay me if I followed you around and somehow led you here since you're suspicious of me. He said it's my first test training.",He explained, almost on his knees to ask for forgiveness.

"How old are you?", Jordan asked, letting out a hand for Jaemin to get up. "I'm 20 and under the 'O.S Agency', same with Johnny",he smiled, letting out a hand to try for a handshake again. 

"I'm Jordan, your Trainer for your training and you address me as Maam around here, keep that in mind.", She shook his hand and smiled at him.

"So you're doing the job?", Wonho exclaimed excitedly. "For me?",Wonho said, hoping to get an answer. 

"I'm tired to hear your explanation Taeyong. Johnny I'm glad you're back and safe, Wonho, no i am not doing this for you, I'm doing this because I know the agents like Jaemin have potential",she said as she ruffed Jaemin's hair as he smiled as bright as the sun. 

"I'm going to go.", Jordan said as she searched Wonho's office for extra pagers. "Page me if you need anything Wonho and my email is the same",She said before walking out of the office. Wonho celebrated silently and so did Taeyong. Johnny on the other hand was disappointed because Jordan didnt act or react the way he expected. He was expecting a hug maybe some excited shouting here and there. He sighed and sat down to here what Wonho had to say. 

Maybe. Just maybe, Jordan was just shocked? He hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 3K 22
Donghyuck is a top student in his school. Everybody knows him as the silent yet smart guy from the class. No one knows about him running an illegal b...
120K 2.4K 34
✿idol au ❝where 2 idols fall in love but tries to hide their relationship from their fans.❞
81K 4.1K 62
⤷"Redemption won't reverse the scars, You can only sit back and watch as it replays," ⤷Sequel ⤷Gang au
81.9K 1.5K 77
When the good boy meets the bad girl. He helps her with her lost and helps her to change. Instagram version!