The Dekuverse (On Hold)

By NightBlade48928

I kidnapped the Bnha characters and brought them to my theater to show them the mutiverses of their class 1-A... More

Kidnapping
A Stick Up
Deku is so done
God Of War
Sweetheart
Deku finally snaps
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1
Meme break 1
The Other Side
The Seven Deadly Sins part 1
IF
Black Flag
Meme Break 2
Red Hood
Open up Your Eyes
22 Jump Street
Reality
Deku the Singer
I was tagged
Meme Break 3
Jotaro vs. Dio
Demon Slayer Poll
Happy Birthday Deku
Request Page

Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) Vs. Jiren (All For One) Part 2

10.1K 74 21
By NightBlade48928

Blade: Ok, we're going to continue the Dragon Ball universe

Students: YES!!!

Aizawa activates his quirk making the students shut up

The screen opens to show AFO and Deku in a crater as Jiren is looking at Deku whos on his hands and knee's with Dark energy comingn off of him as he fazes out of Ultra Instinct and into base form as he screames in pain.

Miruko: Whats happening to him?!

Blade: Just watch

The screen shows Universe 7 in the stands as they watch Deku scream. " Izuku", Kaminari screams. " What happened?!", Gran Torino screams. " The limit-breaking power of the gods... I didnt think the toll would be this great", Whis says. " But, Izuku won! He'd won! That much is undeniable", Beerus says.

Melissa: So Deku's mortal body cant handle the power of gods?

Blade: Precisely

It then shows AFO as he looks at Deku screaming in pain. " AFO, knock him off! Do u want to lose?" Pennywise says as AFO looks conflicted. " What are you doing? You'll get the Super Dragon Balls! Do it!" Joker screams. AFO just tch and clenches his fist and stands up.

AFO then powers up a ki blast at Deku. " Proud warrior, Son Izuku. It is not my wish that our battle end this way. But, even though you will cease to be, you shall live on forever in my memories. Farewell" AFO says as he fires the blast at Deku, destroying the terrain.

EVERYONE: PAPA/ MIDORIYA/ MY BABY/ IZUKU/ DEKU

AFO is then seen looking down at Deku as he is falling.

The screen then shows a blast coming to Deku, knocking him back onto the arena, shockingg everyone.

Everyone released a breath of relief but was confused

Toga: Who knocked Izu back on there?

The Screen then shows someone with a halo above his head, with a tail, and a golden aura around him, who is revealed to be...

Shigaraki/Shigaraki!

Shigaraki: ME!?

Shigaraki is shown panting with bruises all over him. It then shows a hand moving some rubble out of the way to reveal a struggling Dabi ( without scars) wearing a park ranger outfit with the sleeve ripped on the left side.

Momo: Its Dabi

" Its 17-san" Kirishima says. " So you didnt self destruct" Kaminari says.

Dabi/ Rei: HE/ I DID WHAT!

" It was a gamble whether I'd survive or not. Looks like I lucked out" Dabi says. " You really are amazing!" Jiro says. " AFO, you'll run out of time at this rate. Hurry up and knock them off!" Belmod ( Ill finally say his name) says.

Jiren then tsk as Dabi rushed to Shigarakis side and powers up. " With Son Izuku in that condition, it looks like it's just us" Dabi says. " I'm well aware!" Shigaraki says as he also powers back up.

" How futile. Is dragging one who can no longer fight back to the stage.. this 'trust' thing that you're always going on about?" AFO says as stares at the duo. " Trust? What's your point?" Shigaraki says. " Don't make me have to repeat myself" AFO says. " He's just insurance. I'll be winning the Super Dragon Balls, so there's no need for you to worry about repeating anything! I don't sense that absolute strength you exhibited earlier anymore" Shigaraki says as AFO increases his glare on him. " Yo shall experience the taste of defeat once more by my hand!" Shigaraki says as AFO destroys the rocks around him and appears in front of Dabi who blocks and dodges but gets knocked away as Shigaraki rushes and throws a punch at AFO who blocks and punches back only for Shigaraki to block as they start to move around clashing.

Dabi: So we just going to ignore the fact that Shigaraki has a tail?

Shigaraki: YES!

AFO then grabs Shigaraki's arm as he punches him to the ground shattering the terrain. As they fall in a dust cloud only for them to blow it away and continue to clash, as Dabi is running across the floating terrain watching them fight. " Yare Yare, they're tough ones!" Dabi says as it then shows AFO and Shigaraki clashing into a floatingg rock only to break theough it and land back onto the arena, creating a crater.

It then shows Shigaraki panting hard as AFO is. " Oh? What happened to your usual poker face?" Shigaraki says. " Silence!" AFO says. " Once shattered strength is so fragile. I can almost hear your heart shrieking. Afraid to become the weakling you once were" Shigaraki grins as AFO widens his eyes angrily, dashing forward at Shigaraki and planting his foot on his tail.

Shigaraki shrieks but is silenced by a heavy right hook to the face by AFO relentlessly throws heavy punches into his face without giving him time to defend himself. " You said my strength was shattered. Why dont you see for yourself if it really has been!" AFO says as he powers up a ki blast, leaving Shigaraki enough time to rip two boulders off the ground, with telecinese or the force, and smashing them against AFO. " Your getting too excited" Shigaraki says as Dabi tackles AFO through the boulders as he charges a ki blast on AFO's back. " This time it's really going to hurt" Dabi says. AFO then drabs his feet into the ground stopping them. " That wont work twice!" AFO screams. Dabi then creates a barrier around them. " Same here" Dabi says a fires the blast creating an explosion, destroying the barrier. " How meddlesome!" Shigarakis says. Dabi is then seen flting out of the smoke, rolling to a stop.

Sero: There both so skilled in fighting

Tetsutetsu: Its giving me goosebumps

Dabi then looksat the smoke as it shows a outline of AFO. The smoke clears to show AFO with steam coming off of him as he spits out blood and falls to his knees.

It then shows the kai for Universe 11 and Belmod with shocked faces. " A-Afo is..." Belmod says as it shows the rest of the pride troopers with shocked faces also. It then shows AFO on his knees, looking at the ground. " They did it!" Beerus says as it shows Deku chuckling. " They're really amazin..." Deku says. It then shows Shigaraki with his arms folded walking towards Dabi, whos sitting, as they both stare at AFO. " You certainly went all out just to try to stop him, didnt you?" Shigaraki says. " Ill knew it'd be fine with you still here. Hurry and finish him" Dabi says. " Hmmph, you honor me with your trust" Shigaraki says as he walks towards AFO.

It then shows Belmod and the kai looking at them. " Jiren... Jiren did well" Belmod says. It then shows Jiren as Shigaraki points his finger at him as charges a blast. " You've lost the spirit to even look at me? What a shame. I cant see your pathetic face at the end" Shigaraki says as AFO doesnt look at him and stays silent making Shigaraki frowns as the blast gets brighter.

" What are you doing, AFO?" Toppo ( Idk who to pick for him) says. Universe 11 then looks at him. " You would kneel before an enemy? Is this pathetic image how you end?! Get up, AFO!" Toppo says. " Your friend is quite obnoxious" Shigaraki says. " I have no friends" AFO says. " What did you build your strength while trusting no one all this time for?! Fight for your pride until then end! You may not believe in your own strength, but I do. Until the end! AFO. You are strong! You are... stronger than anyone!" Toppo says as AFO grips his hand. " Honestly, I feel like vomiting" Shigaraki says. AFO clenches his teeth. " Silence!" AFO says as he rises and gains an aura, making Deku and Shigaraki look in shock. AFO then lifts his hand as he grips it. " Run, Shigaraki!" Dabi yells. AFO swipes across, making Shigaraki jump back to Dabi,  as the area explodes.

Dabi then makes a force field in front of them as they both pour their energy into it to block the gigantic attack. " Increase your energy!" Dabi yells. " Dont tell me what to do!" Shigaraki says as they both yell in frustration. " Increase your energy more!" Dabi yells. " Dont tell me what to do!!" Shigaraki yells as he looses his golden aura. " Hold on, you two!" Beerus yells. It then shows Deku struggling to get up.

Kendo: How are they going to hold out?!

Shoka: Hey, look! Izuku trying to get there!

Dabi and Shigaraki both yell as the barrier starts to crack it. " Impudent gnats... Begone!" AFO says as he adds more power only for a blast to push his attack back. " Sorry, you two" Deku says with his left hand out and his right hands middle and pointer are at his forhead as they both look at him with a shock. " I left everythin' to you guys" Deku says as he smiles with one of his eyes half open. " You can move?!" Dabi says with concern. " Look who's talkin', 17" Deku says as he joins in holding the barrier with them. " Me and Shigaraki'll go ahead. You take care of the backup" Deku says. Shigaraki then chuckles. " Are you sure tou don't want to stay back, too?" Shigaraki says. " Shigaraki!" Deku yells as everyone in the theater and Shigaraki are shocked. " We've all gone well beyond our limits already. If we dont work together and fight, Universe 7 is gonna be erased!" Deku yells. " Son Izuku!" AFO calls out as Deku looks at him. " Again you stand for me!" AFO smirks as he then powers up as it creates a strong wind. It then shows Universe 7 shielding themselves from the wind. " An amazing amount of energy is gathering in AFO! " Kirishima says. " It looks like AFO's gotten over his issues!" Katsuki says as he stands up.

It then shows Deku's P.O.V. as it shows Deku's hands up and a giant red light in front. " AFO really is amazin'... He got this strong all by himself. Even all of us together might not be able to beat him" Deku says. " You haven't forgotten your promise to resurrect me, have you?" Shigaraki asks. " Shigaraki?" Deku says. " I'm asking if you still remember!" Shigaraki yells. Deku looks in shock before putting a normal but serious look on his face. " So long as you don't break your promise, I'll keep mine.  You know that better than anyone, don't you? Shigaraki" Deku says as Shigaraki looks at him in shock and frustration and twitching his eye and tsking before returning to normal face with his eyes closed and a small smile on his face. " Hmmph, That naive part of you makes me want to vomit" Shigaraki says.

Shigaraki: Tell me about it

The girls glare at him

" But, right now, Im grateful for it" Shigaraki says. " Are you two done making up?" Dabi asks.

Shigaraki/ Shigaraki: We'll make up over my dead body!

All three of them increase their power as it freezes(?) AFO's attack as it begins to crack while AFO looks at it. The attack then breaks as it creates a small wind at it then shows AFO looking at them with a smirk before yelling and rushing at them. Deku and Shigaraki the yell before they both rush him as they clash, knocking each other back. AFO then flinches before smiling as Deku and Shigaraki both recovers and dashes at AFO as they both block each other attacks and start to clash. " Shigaraki and Izuku are fighting together!" Kaminari as Katsuki in the universe,  and the one in the theater with Shigaraki in the theater,
eye twitches.

It then shows AFO gut punching Deku as he grabs his arm and ducks as Shigaraki knees him in the face sending him back. AFO then rushes at them as they both move out of the way as Dabi fires a blast at him as he blocks it but it sends him back. Deku and Shigaraki then rush as Dabi charges another blast as it splits into three and moves alond side Deku and Shigaraki before hitting AFO, sending him into the giant pillar. Deku and Shigaraki then both parkour their way to AFO kicking him in the neck and punching him in the gut. AFO eyes then blow as Deku and Shigaraki are hit with air punches. AFO then knocks them both into rocks as he rushes Dabi whos firing blasts at him before moving out of the way.

"  Throw me at him!" Shigaraki yells. Deku then lands on the pillar and slides as he cups his hands together. Deku then launches Shigaraki at AFO who tackles him through the arena, having in a hold. " Is Shigaraki planning to take himself out with AFO?!" Kaminari says.

Jiro: Well know duh, Jammingway

AFO then shifts their trajectory towards a floating platform as they crash into it. AFO then busts from the ground with Shigaraki clutches to his arm as AFO drags him into the ground. Deku then launches towards then as flickers from base form to Super Saiyan, tackling them both. " Finish it!" Dabi yells. " Izuku! Shigaraki!" Beerus yells.

Everyone/ Universe 7: DO IT!

" So this is trust... Universe 7's power" AFO thinks. It then shows Deku and Shigaraki powering up, yelling as it creates a blast, destroying the floating terrain around them as all three of them fall together.

Mandalay: W-What happened?

Aizawa: I-I dont know

Deku and Shigaraki appear on Universe 7's side of the benches and Jiren appears on Universe 11's side as each universe rushes to them. " With the elimination of AFO... Universe 11 shall be erased!" Grand Priest says. It then shows AFO in the hand of Toppo. " AFO... Thank you" Toppo says as Universe 11 looks at AFO. " Why? I treated you all with contempt during the fight" AFO says. " Jiren" Deku says.

Universe 11 then looks at Deku. " I know we just finished fightin', but I still ain't had enough. I know you'll probably hate this, but I think we both got stronger by fightin'." Deku says. " Hmmph, let's fight again!" Deku says. AFO looks in shock at Deku before smiling and chuckling before they are erased.

" He was quite impressive" Katsuki says. " Yeah!" Deku says. " 17-san" Dabi then looks at Grand Priest who approaches him. " Have you decided on your wish?" Grand Priest asks. Dabi then looks at Grand Priest as a golden light shines as Dabi looks in the direction before gasping. " Those are..." Kirishima says. Deku then smiles. " The super Dragon Balls" Deku says as the screen show Giant Dragon Balls the size of planets.

Kaminari: Holy crap

Katsumi: Those are huge ( Thats wat she said. Literally)

Grand Priest then raises his hands and both Zenos stand up. " Hsiw ym me tnarg dna sdoG eht fo nogarD, htrof emoc, pretty peas!" Grand Priest says as the Dragon Balls glow a blinding light as everyone shields their eyes before the light dies down to reveal a long and giant golden dragon the size of a universe looking down at Dabi. " And now, 17-san, please state your wish" Grand Priest says as Dabi just stares at the dragon. " Whats wrong?" Jiro asks. " Ask for anything. It can do anything. Grant anything. What will it be?" Both Zenos say as they float down to the arena. Dabi stares at them before he looks at the Grand Priest and smiles. " Please restore all of the Universe that were erased"  Dabi says as Deku smiles. " What?!" One of the other Kais say as some look in shock and Katsuki smiles. " Are you sure? Really?" The Zenos asks. " Hurry up. A wildlife protectors got a busy job" Dabi says as the Grand Priest smiles.

" Desare erew taht sesrevinu eht of lla erotser esaelp" the Grand Priest says as the Dragons eyes glow as it roars and shines a golden light as it flies around before disappearing. It then shows a fat looking beerus. " What happened?" Champa asks. " Momo, We're alive! Alive, I tell you!" Kendo( Caulifia) says. " Sis" Momo( Kale) cries. " You kept your promise, Master!" Kota(Cabba) says as he sheds tears. " Kota! Help us train to go super saiyan 3!" Kendo and Momo ask. " R-Right now?!" Kota says. It then shows Champa looking at the sky. " I won't say thank you... brother" Champa says. It the shows all the Universes that were erased  as it ends on Universe 11 as it shows AFO and Toppo. " So AFO" Toppo says. " In the end, Son Izuku said he wanted to see me again. But, because I've lived my life bound by my past, I can't form connections with anyone" AFO says. " AFO... Have you always been such a coward? In the final battle, you tried to answer all of our hopes. When you stood up again, don't you think a connection formed between us for the first time?" Toppo says. " Toppo..." AFO says. " Next time we meet again, We won't lose again!" Toppo says. AFO chuckles as he smirks. " Next Time I'll Win! I'll be seeing you, Son Goku!" AFO says as he fades away and it shows Deku.

" What about your wish for your family?" Jiro asks. " It's fine. I saved multiple universes. Surely I can handle my job and caring for my family on my own" Dabi says. " Thanks 17!" Deku says. " Maybe it's because of you" Dabi says. " I think you two are becoming more and more alike" Jiro says as everyone looks at Deku. " Ehhh?" Deku says. " If we're finished here, would you be so kind as to hurry and send me back to hell?" Shigaraki asks. " But, you've still got time left, don't you?" Deku asks. " Everyone enjoying their happy endings is no different than hell for me" Shigaraki says. " Then why don't you be happy too, Shigaraki-san?" Whis says as she resurrects Shigaraki as everyone looks in shock. " It's a gift from Beerus-sama" Whis says as it shows Beerus relaxing before looking away. " He said you did a fine job at the end" Whis says. " Hmmph, are you sure about this? I don't intend to stop my evil ways" Shigaraki says. " Then I'll go and defeat you" Deku says.

Shigaraki: *whispers* like he could

" Well, shall we see" Shigaraki says. " Izuku!" the Zenos yell. " Zen- Chan! Up you go!" Deku says as he grabs there hands and swings them up and down. " Thats was really fun! It was amazing!" the Zenos say. " I didnt expect 17-san's wish" Supreme kai says. " Zeno-Oh sama foresaw this outcome" Grand Priest says as Supreme Kai, Elder Kai, and Beerus stand straight up. " Great Priest-sama!" the trio says. " That the warrior standing at the end would be virtuous enough to consider the other universe" Grand Priest explains. " Then, if any other wish was made..." Beerus says. " If any selfish had been made, he would have erased everything" Grand Priest explains as the trio stare in shock and fear.

Twice: We really dodged a bullet there/ No we didn't

Toga: No kidding, thanks Dabi

Dabi: Sure... no problem

" That was a rather hard survivial tournament, wasn't it?" Vados asks. " Perhaps Zen-Oh sama has expectations. That Izuku-san and his friends can change something. That mortals can change" Whis says. " Say, Goku! What's next?!" the Zeno's asks. " Hmm, lemme see.. " Deku is cut by Beerus dashing to him and covering his mouth. " M-M-My apologizes, Zen-Oh sama! Perhaps another time!" Beerus says. " If you will excuse us, we shall be going!" Supreme Kai says. " People of Universe 7. You fought well, and made a magnificent wish" Grand Priest says as the Kais and Beerus bow and release a breath of relief. " Say, Izuku? Will you come back?" The Zenos ask. " Sure, I promise! See you, Zen chan!" Dekus days as he holds up his fist. The Zenos then look at each before they smile and laugh as they both fist bump Deku. " Yeah!"

The Screens fade to black

Blade: So how was it?

The students: AWESOME!!

AFO/ AM: Impressive

Aizawa: Too much yelling

Blade: We'll take a break and look at some memes

Students: YEAH!!!

Aizawa: *groans* damn it

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meme Break 3

Continue Reading