the second our eyes met (Comp...

By moonrosee_jo

you are a 23 year old model with your college friend rose and high school friend lilly, you all are army and... More

ABOUT YOU
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
Part 5
PART 6
PART 7
part 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12

PART 13

271 17 2
By moonrosee_jo

Y/N'S POV

It's been nearly a month since that happened and I was really happy with our relationship, I tryed my best to be a good girlfriend and I can say tae was the best boyfriend anyone can ask for, he was so sweet and caring but would get angry if I didn't take care of myself or felt insecure, but the way he scoldes me feels really good for some reason, I wouldn't even call it scolding, he literally yells saying I'm good and gives reasons why I should not worry about it🤭🤭.

It's been 3 months and we're good, today tae told he will take me out for dinner and I was getting ready I wore this ⬇⬇

After getting ready I went down and tae was looking like this⬇⬇

How can a person look so cute and hot at the same time😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰.

He came and hugged me.
Tae: wa, look at my girlfriend, looking so cute.

Y/n: ur not less, u look so damn handsome.

Tae: now come on, or well get late.

Y/n: ok

We were about to walk but jungkook came in

Jungkook: hyung everythings rea-

Before he could complete yoongi oppa shouted,

Yoongi: Y/N!! hey, r u leaving already, ok have a wonderful date.

Y/n: ho thanks oppa, jungkook oppa u were saying something.

Jungkook: ho it's not important, bye have fun.

He said while pushing us out.

Y/n: that was weird.

Tae: huhu ya it was. (Thinking: kook u almost revealed, istg I'm gonna kill u)

NO ONE'S POV

Tae opened the door for u and u got in after u sat Tae came closer and gave u a peck on ur lips and closed the door and came to the drivers seat and drove off to the hotel.

After u reached he pulled a chair for u like the gentlemen that he is and both of u started ordering, after finishing the food Tae got a message, and he turned his expression to a serious one

Tae: y/n we need to talk.

Y/n: ya sure Tae, but y the serious face.

Tae: actually I.... I actually....

Y/n: what is it Tae ur scaring me.

Tae: I wanna breakup with u.

Ur expression turned to a shocked one and tears started to fall down your cheeks.

Y/n: b... But why?

Tae: I just..

Y/n: u just up an addum wanna break up with me, didn't u love me.

Tae: I do love u, but I wanna break up with u because....

Y/n: BECAUSE WHAT TAE!!!!

as u said *cough* screamed *cough* that Tae pulled out a small box out of his pocket and kneeled in front of u,

Tae: because I don't want u to be my girlfriend anymore, instead I want u to be my wife, y/n the second our eyes met I fell for u, but when I came for that dinner and saw u sitting with my parents I knew we were destined to meet. I have to agree I was kinda jealous when u told ur bias was yoongi, but then when I heard I'm ur bias I was over the moon, when u first saw me at the beach u didn't come up to us and stayed away even tho we were ur idols and it might have been ur only chance, u thought about us and how we would feel, u always try ur best even though I tell u to take ur time and ur so sweet and caring, I really love, so will u marry me and be with me for the rest of my life?

By the time tae finished u were smiling and crying, tears where falling down ur cheeks non stop

Y/n: yes, yes tae, yes!!!

As u said that tae got up, put the ring on ur finger and kissed u. But u broke the kiss when u heard cheering and screaming, u looked over snd saw the boys,ur brother and the girls, ur brother came up to u and hugged u

Bro: I'm happy for u, and I wanted to say sorry, sorry for being cold, when grandpa died I couldn't cry because everyone told I'm the man of the house now and not to show weakness, I kept it all inside and was afraid if I ever try to speak or show any emotions thinking I would break down, I never knew you were this hurt, u cried a lot, and I would still hear u cry in ur room for years, but I couldn't get the courage to come to u and comfort u, I know I have been a worst brother but I always wanted to tell u....... I love with all my heart and want u to be happy.

Y/n: I love u too oppa, and it's ok to cry we are humans after all, we too have feelings, if u bottle up ur feelings it'll only do damage, it'll change u, society has made up these standards saying girls can't do anything other than take care of household works, boys are superior, the ones who cry are girls, boys never show their weakness nor cry, only girls have to do household works and boys don't need to, only boys can go out to work but girls have to stay in home, girls can't leave house after dark or has to be home before 5pm but boys can go anywhere at anytime. Everyone is equal and we need to accept it, it's ok to show weakness, it's ok to cry and it's ok to let out ur feelings no matter what gender u r.

Bro: thanks a lot lil sis I love u, now u tae better take care of her or I'll show u hell.

Tae: yes sir (salutes)

-TIME SKIP-
Y/N'S POV

After that night tae and I got married 4 months later just before we shifted to Canada,now it's been 5 years, I and my bro got a lot closer just like how we were before, jimin and Emma got married last year after dating for 3 years, junkook and Lilly are going to get married in a month and so we're going back home, namjoon oppa, jin oppa, hoseok oppa snd suga oppa also got married, and did I tell u I and tae have 2 adorable kids their names are Kim areum our daughter, and Kim minjun our son, areum is older she is 4 years old and will turn 5 I'm a few months whereas minjun is about to turn 2 I'm a few weeks.

We all live together, army's support us, but we did get a warning that if we ever break their hearts they will hunt us down and make us regret it😂😂. Other than that everything is amazing, I Emma and Lilly are one of the top models now.

Areum: mama let's ga, I wanne shee grendmu an unku.

Y/n: omo are u this eager to see ur grandma and uncle?

Areum: ysh!

Y/n: okie let's go.

Tae: I'm here let's go guys.

Everyone: okie, coming.

And this is how my life is now, I have amazing -friends aka sisters😂😂, brothers, husband, and kids... What more could I ask for, I love how my life is, and especially love staying with all of them, I'm really happy that I told yes to trying to fight my fear. Now I have a amazing family, and amazing people who support us, I'm thank full to bts and army, and glade that I ever met bts and became an army.

***This is the end of the story guys hope u enjoyed it and also I love u guys with all my heart and I'm really happy bts came into my life and so did u, thanks for always being with me, I love and purple u all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜***

**𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕 '𝚓𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚖' 𝚘𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜𝙰𝚙𝚙 𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...
1.3K 31 20
Kim TaeHyung , my classmates and also my crush since the first day I met him . He is near yet so far away from me . Jeon JungKook . my crush bestfri...
38.3K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
930 18 8
Have you ever had a friendship-breakup? It hurts much more than a love one.But, what if fate has other plans for you? What if the most important pers...