BTS - 8th Member (COMPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accept... More

Info
Twitter Update
Audition
Respond
Meeting The Band Members
Information About The Group
Let The Training Begin
New Home
Group info
First Live
Staff Members
Music Video
Preparing
Debut
Fans
First Big Award Show
Fan Meeting
New Album
Come Back
America
Birthday
First Concert
MAMA
New Music Videos (Part 1)
New Music Videos (part 2)
New Music Videos (part 3)
2015
Fire
Young Forever
Asian Tour (Part 1)
Asian Tour (part 2)
American show
MMA
Wing Tour
Hard Working (Part 1)
Hard Working (Part 2)
First World Tour (Part 1)
First World Tour (Part 2)
Her
Gogo
Graduation
Japanese Album
Come Back Home
Love Yourself
American Vacation (Part 1)
American Vacation (part 2)
Love Yourself Tour
Jimmy Fallon
La (Part 1)
La (Part 2)
The Graham Norton show
MAMA 2018
Best Friends
Boy with luv
Billboard
Concert
SNL
Golden Disc Award
Europe Tour
Japan Vacation
Norway & Italy Vacation
Hawaii Vacation
Dance and Chilling
MMA 2019
iHeart Jingle Ball
Grammy
New Single
New Album
ON
Vouge
Cancel
Live
Map of the Soul : The Journey
Dear Class of 2020
Bang Bang Con The Live
Working
Stay Gold
Done
Touring Again (Part 1)
Touring Again (Part 2)
Together (Part 1)
Together (part 2)
Together (Part 3)
Last concert
New Life

Persona

919 9 1
By ChimangPark

Y/n p.o.v

Outfit

I was getting ready for the dance practice we had today, for our comeback tomorrow. We were going to release the new music video today and I can't wait for ARMY to see it. We had a lot of fun shooting this music video, but it's also the video I have a small role in, because of some issues we had planing this comeback. This is more for the boys than me, but I'm fine with it.

I went downstair and met the other and were ready to go practice. 

------------------------------

He's ready for tomorrow!!

#Y/n

------------------------------

Rehearsing 

After practice we were going back home when we, came outside we saw a lot of fans standing there waiting for us. We smiled and waved to them, but we couldn't stay long so we went back to the cars.

Look at them, they're so cuuuuuuuuute. I love how Jin is overprotective over Y/n, he's like her big brother!!!

#WORLD WIDE AMRY

------------------------------

Boy with Luv Music video

(Imagine that Y/n is Halsey)

------------------------------

And there it is, the music video is out. I hope they like it. I walked into Tae's room because it wasn't feeling to good and he's always there for me when I feel down. He was on his bed playing some video games. I laid my head on his thighs and watched him play. He stoped the game and looked at me. 

'Are you good?' he asked and kissed my cheek. 'Yeah, I'm just tired.' I answered him. He made me sit up and hugged me. We fell down on his bed and ended up taking a nap, cuddling together. 

------------------------------

When we woke up we went out to eat something, because he knew that I was hungry and liked to treat me food when I wasn't feeling to good. I love him os much, he's so kind!!

Hope ARMY like "Boy with luv"

#V

------------------------------

Look at them posing for the picture, aren't they cute?

#Y/N

------------------------------

When we got home I went to my room and saw my that both of my cats were laying down on my bed so I joined them. We cuddled and I gave them some food and water. 

I stayed up till 2 am, and decided that it was time to go to bed, but as I was going to go get ready for bed Jungkook came in. 

'Why are you not sleeping, we have a comeback tomorrow, you need to sleep.' he said and kissed my lips, hugging me afterwards. 'I was going to ask you the same.' I answered him and pulled away. 'Hey don't get smart with me, what's bothering you?' he asked and made us sit down on the bed. 'I'm just really tired and I miss mom, and my brother.' I answered him, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Jungkook whined the tear away and smiled at me. 'Why don't we go visit them some day them?' he asked, making me smile. 'Yeah?' I asked excited. 'Yeah, just us two. When we have time we'll go see them.' he answered. I hugged him kissed him on the lips. 'You're the best boyfriend ever.' I answered him.

We ended up staying up a little more and play with the two cats.

She absolutely loves her cats

#Jungkook

------------------------------

Boy with luv - Behind the scene

Boy with luv ARMY version

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 124 16
[DISCONTINUED] Y/n is cousins with Namjoon and she's in her senior year and 18 years old, she attends Yandere High an all girl school, she's a star a...
10.8K 618 60
"YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS IN THIS POSITION TODAY! YOU AND YOUR DUMB FAN GIRLS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO POPULAR?! TO ME YOU ALL ARE JU...
322K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
49.9K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...