γ€π‘πšπ’π§.】 - 𝐒.𝐘𝐣

By -D0YOCHII

⌦ ❝Maybe then I wouldn't be missing you now.❞ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
a/n

12

131 17 1
By -D0YOCHII

November 19.

Then, one evening, I passed by where we met again. After months of not meeting you, I arrived, scared.

And then I saw you. you were standing there with your beautiful smile, a flower in your hand. the rain was pouring from the sky the same as the first time we met, but we both just stood there in the downpour. Then you said it again. "The rain never lasts for too long."

And then you laughed. You pointed out shapes in the grey clouds above and got me to as well.

When you said you were cold, I gave you my hoodie. You still have it to this day, even though you said you would give it back. But I'm not mad. I'm happy you have it because I love you more than anything.

I just wish I could have told you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 295 30
When fate decided to put them together but there's still a tougher journey to endure further . Will happily ever after meant for them or just for fa...
28K 1.2K 30
❝If I were to supply you a strawberry milk whenever you want one, will you stop being suicidal?❞ date started [180715] date finished [190624]
3K 122 31
"Of course, Lily. It's you and me forever." -Yang Jungwon Love or a tragic story unfolds between two friends. Feelings blossom and die. Some survive...
248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...