Kidnapped

Bởi kshanahan1996

When Raph is kidnapped by the Kraang, the brothers scramble to try and find where he is. But the Kraang have... Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Twenty One

721 16 8
Bởi kshanahan1996

"I figured it out!" Donnie shrieked. Raphael who was on the couch jumped a mile.

"You figured out what's wrong?!" Leo smiled as he helped Raph stand up. The hothead had gotten worse over the week. Throwing up was a daily thing for him, coughing up blood was another. The three brothers made their way into the lab and stood behind Donnie. Mikey held his strongest brother up as Leo grabbed a chair. Raphael sat down and took a deep breath.

"Basically, it's a neurotransmitter. Something sending frequencies to Raph's brain making him think the way the Kraang want him to think." Donnie explained.

"What can we do?" Leo asked.

"I can perform a surgery.......but other than that.......I don't know."

"What's the risk?" Raph asked.

"Death.......you could die." Donnie responded.

"I trust you."

"I don't trust myself." Donnie sighed.

"Don, if you don't, Raph will die." Leo growled.

"Leo!" Mikey yelped.

"What?"

"Really!? Could you put more pressure on him!?" Raph barked.

"Save your strength." Mikey whispered.

"No, you know what!? He's not comfortable, fine! Let me die!" Raph snapped.

"Don't talk like that." Donnie whispered.

"I don't want you doing anything that your not comfortable doing. I won't put anymore stress on you guys." Raph grumbled.

"But if I don't perform the surgery, and I don't find another solution.......you die."

"Can we see where it is?" Leo asked.

"It's not actually in his brain, it's on the stem. But that's dangerous because if I cut that.......it could be fatal."

"Okay......what now?"

"Raph? This is all up to you." Donnie sighed.

"I'm game with whatever."

"Donnie?" Mikey whispered.

"I.........I....." He stopped, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I can do it. But I need to be alone and I need it silent." Donnie said. Leo and Mikey nodded their heads, leaving the middle children alone.

"You sure about this?" Donnie asked as he helped Raphael over to the examination table.

"I trust you." Raph smiled. He laid down on the table while Donnie got his anesthesia ready. He walked over to his brother and placed the mask up to his face.

"Just count down from ten. You'll be out before you know it." Donnie smiled.

In his mind, the hothead counted down. His eyes fluttered before closing, for good.

——————————————-

Pacing back and forth outside the lab, Leonardo's heart was pounding.

"Leo, Don knows what he's doing."

"I'm not saying he doesn't. But what........what if Raph doesn't.....gah! Never mind." Leo grunted.

"Leo.......were you gonna say that if Raph doesn't make it?" Mikey asked.

"What? No."

"Yes you were. You don't think he's gonna make it out alive do you!?" Mikey snapped as he arose from the couch.

"No, Mikey. I wasn't gonna....."

"Just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I can't handle the truth, Leo! I'm worried about him too."

"But we need to stay strong for him.......We can't freak out on him." Leo reasoned. Mikey shivered and turned his attention back to the TV.

"Maybe you should try and get some rest." Leo sighed.

"No, I'm gonna be awake when he wakes up."

"Mikey...."

"No, Leo!" Mikey barked. Leo took a step back but let his youngest brother go back to his television show.

Hours upon hours went by. It was night now. Leo had to leave for patrol, he knew that. But he wanted the be here when Raph woke up.......if Raph woke up.

He walked into the dojo to see his father, meditating.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Father......" Leo began.

"What is it, Leonardo?"

"I understand that I have to leave for patrol soon but.......is there anyway I could......not go?"

"Why?" Sensei asked as he walked over to his son.

"I would like to be here when Raph wakes up."

"Leonardo, you know how Raphael would feel if he found out you skipped nightly patrol for him." Sensei warned.

"At this point........Father. I don't care. He's my brother. I've been awful to him these past few days. I just want to be there for him." Leo explained.

"Hmm, very well." Sensei nodded. Leo pumped a fist in the air as he left the dojo.

——————————————-

Another three hours........and the doors opened. Leo jumped up and walked over to his smartest brother.

"Well?"

Donnie sighed and smiled.

"He's gonna be just fine." Donnie smiled.

"Oh thank you, God." Leo sighed.

"Where is he?" Mikey asked.

"He's still kind of sleepy.......if you wanna see him, I don't think that would be a problem but......he may say some goofy things." Donnie explained.

"That's fine." Mikey smiled as he pranced into the lab with Donnie and Leo in tow.

Mikey carefully padded over to Raphael and sat down in a chair next to him.

"Hey, Raphie." Mikey whispered. Tired green eyes looked over and smiled.

"Hey." He exhaled.

"How are you feeling?" Leo asked.

"Tired."

"Don said that was normal." Leo chuckled.

"Yea....." Raph looked over at the smartest brother and smiled.

"Thanks, man."

"Anytime, big brother." Donnie smiled.

After a while, the hothead fell back asleep to regain his strength. Donnie walked out of the lab and slumped onto the couch, exhausted.

"You did good today, Donatello." Master Splinter smiled as he sat down next to his son.

"Thanks, Sensei."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I'm just worried about his recovery......I've never done a surgery that major.......I just want him to go back to Raph."

"Yes, we all do. May I see him?"

"Of course. Your his father......you don't need to ask." Donnie responded.

The old rat walked into the lab and shut the doors. He walked over to his son and sat down in the chair. Placing a four fingered hand on his sons green cheek. The teenage boy moved a little and smiled as his eyes opened.

"Hello, my boy." Sensei smiled.

"Dad?" Raph mumbled.

"Yes, yes it's me."

"Oh........Oh, God."

"What is wrong, my son?"

"You hate me don't you?"

"How could I hate you?"

"I stabbed you."

"You were not in the right head space. You were not yourself. Someone had control of you."

"That's not an excuse......."

"I'm not mad, Raphael. That was not the first time you've harmed me."

"Really?"

"Yes, you always had a temper......Never liked when you didn't get your way." Sensei chuckled.

"Oh, sorry."

"Do not apologize. It's the risk I took when I adopted you four."

"I guess so......."

"Raphael? What troubles you?"

Tears fell out his the strongest turtles eyes. His lip quivered and he turned away from his father.

"Raphael?"

"I just love you guys, so much."

"We love you as well." Master Splinter smiled as he turned his sons face to look at him.

"I don't say it enough."

"You don't. You show it."

"I do?"

"Yes, sweet boy." Sensei smiled. Raph smiled and wiped the tears away.

"Get some sleep, Raphael. We will see you when you wake." Master Splinter smiled. Raph nodded his head and closed his eyes.

———————————————

Three Months Later........

———————————————

Now, life is better. Raphael has come to a full recovery and it's New Years Eve. Michelangelo jumped onto the ledge and clinked his soda bottle with a fork.

"Attention! Attention, please!" Mikey cheered. His brothers, April and Casey looked at him.

"We all know this year has been an emotional rollercoaster and well..........it was a heck of a ride. But I never want to go through that again!" Mikey smiled.

"I'll drink to that!" Raph cheered.

"Anyways, to next year! To a year where no brothers are assumed dead! A year where we're together for the entire year! A year of butt kicking brothers, and their human side kicks!"

"Cheers!" They chorused.

Two hours later, the countdown began.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" They shouted. "Happy New Year!" They chorused. Raph and Leo hugged each other tightly, Michelangelo joining in on the brotherly love.

"Love you, little brother." Leo smiled.

"Love you guys, too." Raph smiled. April walked over to the smartest brother and smiled. She grabbed his plastron and pulled him down, kissing him on the lips. Casey gagged and the other brothers smiled.

"Happy New Year, Donnie." April smiled. The brainiac brother blushed and giggled like a doofus.

"Let's party!" Mikey cheered.

They danced until morning light. The rat master stood at the steps of the dojo and smiled. This is exactly how he wanted this dreadful year to end.

——————————————-

Hello! Hello!

Again, sorry for the no warning. But, I think this ending was MUCH better than the one I had planned.

Thanks so much for reading!

This was another fun one to write and I appreciate all the support it got in its time.

Be sure to check out my OneShots and What If I Told You.

Those will be what I'm focusing on now.

Thank you again!

I love you all!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
8.7K 285 10
After a major fight with Leo, Raph decides it's time to move on and live his own life. After years of being away, Raphael hears word that his brother...
2.2K 86 26
The turtles are just doing their everyday things when the meet four girls who they will become the most unlikely of friends with. But they soon disco...
15.1K 361 10
Gabriela is best friends with April. They do everything together and they are inseparable. What happens when they meet four mutant turtle brothers? A...