An Unexpected Turn Of Events...

Von SaLlyStArZ

This is the most original Chaos story that you'll ever read Everyone is tired of the usual plot in which a de... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Breakup
Chapter 2: My Power
Chapter 4: My Mother
Chapter 5: Into The Wilderness
Chapter 6: An Intergalactic Offer
Chapter 7: The Army Of Stars
Chapter 8: Domino Effect Part I
Chapter 8: Domino Effect Part II
Chapter 8: Domino Effect Part III
Chapter 9: The Truth I
The Truth II

Chapter 3: True Friends

1.7K 44 23
Von SaLlyStArZ

<Thalia>

The hunters are going to Camp Half blood today. We are breaking camp before we start our journey to Camp Half Blood. The hunters are only visiting because Lady Artemis is going to Olympus for a meeting as apparently they need to discuss something and its going to take a while.

I can't wait to see Percy, Nico and Annabeth and the rest of the seven, but mainly my cousins and little sister. I hope Percy is treating her well.

<Percy>

I can't wait to see Thalia and Nico. Nico said that he would come since Thalia would be here too, also so that he can see Lilliana(Will) his girlfriend. I hope that my cousins will stay on my side when they find out about the whole blood bending thing, because I couldn't bare to lose them too as they are even closer to me than the seven and if they betray me too it would make it clear that I never had any true friends who would always stand by my side.

-

The hunting horn is blown as we are eating lunch in the Dining Pavilion. I started to eat again after sometime even though I hate people staring at me I don't want to show them just how much they actually affect me so I just ignore them, eat, and leave.

Once I heard the hunting horn I jumped off of my seat and ran to see Thalia. I stood to the side as the hunters walked into the pavilion as they really wouldn't like a male walking through their ranks, finally Thalia came into view she was at the back of the group to make sure that none of the younger hunters got lost, as soon as she saw me she screamed,

'Percy!,' and hugged me so hard that I was sure I broke a bone or two. 

I smiled at her, 'hey Thals, how are you I haven't seen you in like forever.' We left the Dining Pavilion talking about how our lives have been lately and what we have been doing. We were sitting on the beach together talking when Nico showed up out of a shadow panting. 

'I went to the Poseidon cabin, Zeus cabin, I didn't dare check the Artemis cabin, the Pavilion, the Big House and couldn't find you until I realized how dumb I had been and came to check the beach,' Nico said between breaths. 'Also Percy why does everyone seem to hate you when I asked about you they would refer to you as murderer, monster, killer until I just started asking for Thalia as hearing bad names about you isn't pleasant.'

I looked down at the sand, I had hoped that this conversation wouldn't come so soon but of course it is better that I talk to them first or else the campers may get to them and turn them against me which would be bad. They are all I have left, so taking a shuddering breath I told them the story. 'It all started when I heard a huge roar and. . ., and that's it,' I finished. Throughout the entire story I had been staring at my hands, scared to look up in fear that I would see the same disgust that I do on every camper's face when they look at me on Thalia and Nico's. But when I finally did look up instead of disgust I saw anger, at first I thought it was directed at me and scooted back a little until Thalia said,

'I am going to kill those stupid campers, especially the boys, I can't believe that Annabeth and Jason would do something like this.' Jason made sense but Annabeth. I guess that Thalia is blinded by the fact that Annabeth is her little sister to see her faults like me, but I was blinded by love.'

'I know right,' Nico agreed. 'Percy is the kindest person I know he would never hurt anyone on purpose except they are an enemy,' he adds. 

'Don't worry Perce we'll stick by your side.' Thalia says, while Nico nods in agreement. I smiled. I was happy that there were at least two people who were still on my side.

Oh how ironic that their last words to me were the opposite of what they said just now. 

-

The next day I was walking to breakfast when I was stopped by Thalia walking in front of me with he arms crossed.

'Hey Thals,' I say smoothly, but raise an eyebrow at how she seems to be shaking in anger and how her arms are crossed. At first I feel scared thinking that Thalia might have believe the rumors and think that I am a monster but then I relaxed remembering our conversation yesterday and that she said that she would stick by me.

'Err. . . do you want to tell me something Thalia?' I ask as she just stands there shaking in anger.

'Do I. DO I! You are the idiot who broke up with Annabeth!' She screams way past anger. 'I can't believe, I can't believe that I actually thought. . .'

'Wait, I broke up with Her. Err Thalia you have the wrong information,' I start but she cuts me off.

'I have the wrong information! Please I have all the information I need to tell me that you are a cheating bastard!' She yells. Now we were starting to attract attention which is something that I hated to do before and hate even more since the blood bending incident.

'Thalia you need to calm down,' I said trying to calm her before she does something rash. 'Let's sit down and talk about what happened peacefully.' I talked calmly but that seemed to just anger her even more as if I take delight in Annabeth's pain. Before I have time to react she thrusts her hand out and a bolt of lightening comes sailing through the air at me at, well, lightening speed. Out of instinct I block it with water and throw it back at my attacker. The lightening charged water though it does not really affect Thalia, still gives her a sharp pain.

'Oh gosh Thalia I am so sorry that was out of instinct,' I say trying to apologize but instead Thalia jumps on me raining down blows until I kick her away from me. I stand up shakily, Hunters and campers surrounding us cheering for Thalia. I hate being entertainment especially since Bacchus turned me and Jason's fight against the Giants Otis and Ephialtes to a show for himself. Ever since then I have always hated people who watch other people's pain with enjoyment.

I focused on a power that I have found out that children of Poseidon should have. I was browsing through the library once at night while everyone was asleep as I would hate to give people another reason to look at me and also because I do not want anyone to know what I was researching on. I was researching to see if any other child of Poseidon has had the blood bending ability before and what happened to them but I found nothing about that. Instead I found out that all children of Poseidon are able to Mist travel, turning their particles into mist and flying to their destination before turning themselves back to solid again, but it is very dangerous as it takes a lot of power and only the most powerful demigods can achieve it, if a lesser power tried they would be unable to turn themselves back and their particles may disperse never to come back together again. Of course no matter how many times I may deny it out of modesty I know that I am powerful. Just as I turned to mist I heard Thalia shout,

'Here I was thinking that you were an exception, but now I know that you are just a lying pig. That you are just like other males.' As I mist travelled away those words broke my heart and I knew that Thalia might never earn forgiveness from me if she ever learns the truth.

<Thalia>

I can' believe that I ever believed Percy. That I ever how believed that he was a good person. Annabeth told me the truth. She told me that she had guessed that Percy would attempt to feed me lies about his powers and so had tried to get to me first, but unfortunately she was too late. At first I didn't believe her about how he was a monster because of his blood bending powers. In fact I wasn't really listening to her until she said that Percy broke up with her. At that I tuned back into the conversation. PERCY DID WHAT! She told me how he had asked her to meet him on the beach and he had told her that he never actually loved her and that it was all false and how he laughed as tears streamed down her face. How he broke her heart. She told me that now she can't even look at the sea or beach without being reminded of her broken heart.

I hugged my little sister and comforted her as she cried like I used to do when we were on the run and Annabeth would cry saying she was scared. I can't believe that Percy would dare it break Annabeth's heart. I told her that I was going to have a little chat with Percy about this, walking away fully adamant on avenging my little sister. Noticing how her eyes sparkled with sisterly admiration for me and gratitude on what I was going to do. What I didn't notice was the small smirk that adorned her face once I turned away and started stalking towards the Poseidon cabin.

<Percy>

I can't believe that Thalia would call me that. That she would say that I was just like other males. That was what completely broke my heart. Not that she believed Annabeth over me, but that she threw away all our experiences and memories for one little lie that Annabeth told her and just like that established that I was like other males.

Over one thing.

This makes me question whether any of my friends were ever real. Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Camp Half blood, and now Camp Jupiter, Reyna, Frank, Hazel. Camp Half blood had told Camp Jupiter about my power and they hated me a soon as they heard the news. Me, who is their former praetor and a member of the 12th legion, all forgotten after one message of my dark power. 

Now only Nico, Hestia and my father are left. I know that Hestia is still with me because whenever I sit at the hearth after everyone has left the camp fire I feel it move towards me bringing comforting heat and a little girl looking at me with a smile. Hestia was like an older sister to me. Of course it would make more sense if she was like my mother but no one can replace my mother, and I know that my mother would never ever betray me, so Hestia is my sister.

I know that only Hestia and my mother would be left caring for me in the end but I never thought that it would happen so soon,

That I would be forgotten so soon

-

I was on border patrol. Even if the campers don't care for my well being it doesn't mean that I don't still care for them. I am still loyal to them.

I walk up and down my section of the border, it was further away from the others, I noticed, and the others were closer together. They probably want me to be faraway because they hate me and to be closer to each other so that I can't sneak up on one without the other's knowledge. I sighed sadly, they don't trust me anymore. Even after all I have done.

I kept my eyes trained on the outside of he border not even bothering to look back and check whether the other demigods were doing their job because I know they aren't. They are most likely huddled up, whispering about me. Whispering about me. That's all people seemed to be doing these days. I pondered on it, until I was broken out of my thoughts by the snap of a twig. Obviously someone or something was trying to move stealthily, but stepped on a twig. I looked around the tree line, my keen eyesight spotting about 40 figures coming towards me, and from their barely humanoid shapes, they are most likely monsters. I looked around to call the other demigods to help but then I noticed that they were gone, not like they would have helped either way, they would probably say that I am the one who called them here. So I drew Riptide and charged the small army of monsters.

I felt adrenaline course through my veins as I slashed through the monsters ranks, Riptide and arc of destruction, everywhere I go monsters erupted into gold dust. I finally dispatched some empousai the last of the monsters -or so I thought. I capped riptide putting it in my pocket only to turn around and face a charging Minotaur. With no time to uncap Riptide I do the first thing that comes comes to my mind and jump up onto the Minotaur. It crashes into a tree which was unknown to me, right in front of it. I jump off of it as it turns and starts charging me again. I sidestep at the right moment and run to the tree. I grab the horn that was embedded in it and hold it in front of me as the Minotaur comes charging. Unable to stop, the Minotaur impales itself on its own horn and bursts into golden dust. I killed the Minotaur exactly how I did when I was 12 years old.

'Sweet now I have a matching set!' I say to myself examining my new Minotaur horn. I then start to walk down the hill and as my adrenaline fades I begin to feel the injuries around my body which I did not notice before, too caught up in the battle to pay attention to any pain. I limped to the infirmary where I met Lilliana(Will) cleaning up the infirmary before she goes to bed.

'Hey Lilliana,' I say. 'Could you help me with these injuries please? Just some Ambrosia and Nectar should clean me up completely.' Lilliana looks at me with a cold glare.

'I am not going to heal a blood bender,' she says with disgust. 

Angered I say, 'Wow, we have been friends for years and yet just because you find out about the dark ability I have you immediately leave me without a second thought.'

Lilliana growls, 'It's all your fault Perseus that, Michael, Lee, and so many others died. You are a monster and so stop acting as if you are a good person, you can take down the act because we all know just how evil you are. Annabeth told us all about how you tortured Misery by drowning her in her own poison and enjoyed it, that you would have killed her if she didn't stop you!' At this point I am far past rage. How dare they -his family- just leave him because of his ability. In his anger his powers go out of control and lash out at the offender, Lilliana's blood freezes. She screams a blood curling scream that probably woke most of camp. Percy quickly reigns in his control and bolts out the door, grabbing some Ambrosia and Nectar as Lilliana collapses.

As he runs he can't believe that he would do that. Immediately he realizes that she was right. He is a monster and should leave, he is endangering everyone by staying. He runs into his cabin locking the door. Percy cries for an hour straight, in denial of what he just did. His heart shattering every time he closed his eyes and heard Lilliana's terrified scream pounding his head. He just sits on his bed rocking back and forth until he hears a knock. Its an urgent knock, like this person is not going to wait. He jumps out of bed to be faced with a furious Nico. Unlike with Thalia he knows that this anger is directed to him and waits for Nico to scream.

'You murderer, killer, psycho! How dare you hurt Lilly(Lilliana) like that! Fist you kill Bianca and now you want to kill Lilly too.' On hearing Bianca's name I stumble back a bit in shock I can't believe that he would bring up such a sore topic into this conversation but he wasn't done. 'I never want to see your face again, and if you dare try and hurt her again I will kill you.' With that Nico  turns around and stomped away. Leaving me staring at the back of my cousin who I had started to look at as my little brother.

I entered my cabin fully intent on packing all of my things and leaving camp. I didn't belong here anymore, and all the campers have made it very clear. I got out one of the quest bags that were given to every cabin counselor. They are unending and so you can pack as much as you want in them. Of course that would make it very hard to get things back out and so once you reach into the bag thinking of what you want it will appear as if you are taking it out of a normal bag, but whatever you put in the bag can not be bigger than the bag.

I had just begun packing when I saw a flash in the corner of my eye. I turned to see my father, Poseidon. I didn't for one second think he was here to comfort me. I know that Poseidon never really loved me, and I never really loved him. He was never a real father to me, so when he appeared I knew that he was about to do something unforgivable.

'Perseus!'

'Yes father?' I responded emotionlessly.

'I can not believe that I ever called you my son! A blood bender,' he said with disgust. 'I Poseidon god of the seas hereby disown Perseus Jackson as my son, cut all ties with him and take back his powers over water.' I did not feel any of my powers leave me which confuses me but I do not show it on my face, instead I force out tears and say,

'Then I Perseus Jackson relinquish my title as Son Of Poseidon and cut all ties with Poseidon god of the seas, and Olympus, relinquish my title as Savior of Olympus and lastly, relinquish my loyalty towards Olympus and those who reside in it.' With that I dissolve into mist but instead of travelling I just stay where I am and watch as Poseidon gets a scared expression on his face because he does not know how I disappeared as he thinks his powers are gone from me and so he fears that I was taken by enemies and that because I relinquished my loyalty I will join them to take over Olympus, but I am not like that. Me taking my loyalty means that if I am to fight an evil force I will not fight it in the name of Olympus and to keep the gods on their stupid chunks of metal but instead, for the safety of all the mortals, and the protection of planet Earth. 

Poseidon disappears a moment later, most probably to tell the council of what happened. I let myself appear again and pack all of my belongings. It takes some time as I am tired because I am not used to staying as mist for so long, I need to train in that. Once I am done the cabin is bare and my bed laid. If not for the fact that there is no dust on the bed I sleep, the cabin would look as if no one has slept here for years. I then mist travel away.

With luck, never to come back, but when has luck ever been on my side?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

723K 14.4K 50
. ~•~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
57.9K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
1.5K 118 35
{ after Blood of Olympus, Jason is still alive, Leo might be in this story, IDk how this will go, SOLANGEO OFFICIAL!!!} So this is my first PJO fanf...
619K 10K 35
Commander Alpha of Chaos's Army (PJO/HOO Fanfic) Highest Ranks: #1 in Percy Jackson; #1 in PJO Percy Jackson. Savior of Olympus. Hero of the centur...