|| 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 ;...

By jungwon_luv

❏ ──── texting au // a yang jungwon fanfic // // status : completed // © jungwon_luv 2020 // note :: this w... More

-intro-
-one-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-
-eight-
-nine-
-ten-
-eleven-
-twelve-
-thirteen-
-fourteen-
-fifteen-
-sixteen-
-seventeen-
-eighteen-
-nineteen-
-twenty-
-twenty one-
-twenty two-
-twenty three-
-twenty four-
-twenty five-
-twenty six-
-twenty seven-
-twenty eight-
-twenty nine-
-thirty-
-thirty one-
-thirty two-
-thirty three-
-thirty four-
-thirty five-
-thirty seven-
-thirty eight-
-thirty nine-
-forty-
-forty one-
-forty two-
-forty three-
-forty four-
-forty five-
-forty six-
-forty seven-
-forty eight-
-forty nine-
-fifty-
-fifty one-
-fifty two-
-fifty three-
-fifty four-
-fifty five-
-fifty six-
-among us-
-haera and taehyun-
-merry christmas-
-jungwon the hopeless romantic-
-cats and allergies-
-drunk-dazed-
-a jealous jihye-
-first win-
-fever-
-picnics and maeum pt.1-
-happy halloween-
insta
eggies
2.0
version 2.0

-thirty six-

7.1K 296 440
By jungwon_luv

^^HEEWON IS BACC

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Jungwon's POV
"No!"

I was jolted awake as I heard Jihye scream. I opened my eyes tiredly and turned to her. My hand was still on her waist, but she was sitted upright. I sat up as well and hugged her from the side. She was a crying mess.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong, babe?" I rubbed her back. She's smol. Jihye turned to me with teats streaming down her face. Without saying anything, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face into my chest, crying heavily. I hugged her tightly, caressing her hair.

"Shhh. It's fine." I whispered into her ear. Jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung had woken up, though still half asleep, staring at us with a puzzled expression.

"What happened?" Jay hyung yawned.

"I don't know. Just..." I whispered to him. Jihye was still crying.

"Yah wake up!" Jay hyung started hitting the bed frame of the other member's beds. Ni-ki shot up in shock, hitting his head on the board above.

"Owwwww!" He whined as he clutched his head in pain.

"What's going on?" Jake hyung asked as he climbed down from his bed. Sunoo hyung had woken up and was sitting up in his bed. Sunghoon hyung had left the room, and Jake hyung followed suit.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Jay hyung dragged Sunoo hyung and Ni-ki out of bed.

"Hyungggg why so early?" Sunoo hyung whined.

"We have training at 8. It's 6 now so get your ass up and get ready."

"I'm hungry." Sunoo hyung whined as he and Ni-ki exited the room.

"Heeseung hyung please wake up." Jay hyung knocked on Heeseung hyung's bed frame.

"Huh?" He woke up with a blur look on his face. I would laugh, if I wasn't worried about what happened to Jihye.

"We'll leave you two." Jay hyung whispered to me and dragged a still half asleep Heeseung hyung out, closing the door behind him.

"Jihye, can you tell me what happened now?" I asked softly, seeing as she had somewhat calmed down. She shook her head, refusing to speak.

"Was is a really bad nightmare?" She nodded her head.

"Shhh. Everything is fine now. Go back to sleep."

"What about you?" She asked in a tiny voice.

"I have practice. Go to sleep."

"I don't think I can sleep."

"Oh.. then do you want to watch us practice?"

"I don't want to spoil your debut for myself." I giggled. Jihye broke the hug and started rubbing her eyes. I brought her hands away.

"Tsk. Don't rub your eyes. Come on let's go eat some cereal." Jihye nodded and I led her out of the room. She was wearing a cute cat pyjama. Aw.

"Jay hung! Ni-ki is taking too long to shower!" Sunoo hyung whined.

"Just wait your turn and eat first. Who's going to shower next?" Jay asked.

"Me!" Jake and Sunoo said at the same time.

"Uhhhh you two use scissors paper stone to fight it out. Then go eat first. We don't have a lot of time, we also need to tidy this place up."

"I can help you tidy. You guys can just go." Jihye offered.

"That wouldn't be nice. You aren't our maid."

"It's fine. Anyways, I'll be bored." Jihye said again. Hang on... dOESN'T SHE HAVE SCHOOL???

"Wait, don't you have school?" I stared at her in shock.

"I'm skipping again. It's boring."

"Okay then."

"Also, Taehyun oppa asked me to help him with something." Wait... tAEHYUN OPPA? SHE CALLS TAEHYUN HYUNG OPPA?? WHAT??

"You call Taehyun oppa?" She just stared at me.

"It's Taehyun hyung to you, Jungwon." Jay hyung patted my head.

"Well yeah we've been chatting."

"About what?"

"Moas."

"Moas?"

"Yeah things that happen on txt stan twitter."

"You're exposing your own fandom?"

"Uhm kinda? I leave out the fanfic and the imagines part...." She trailed off, realising what she said, then she covered her mouth with her hands.

"I said nothing." She quickly said before rushing to the kitchen to eat.

"Does Jihye read fanfics of you?" Jay hyung suddenly asked.

"Yeah. I found her library on Wattpad." I tried not to laugh.

"Wow. Wonder what Engenes are up to there."

"Yeah. But do we wanna know?"

"I dunno." Jay hyung shrugged and walked away to pack. I decided to go eat breakfast and walked to the kitchen. Jihye was sitting there, eating some cereal with milk. Sunoo hyung and Jake hyung were also eating there.

"Where's Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung?" I asked as I got a bowl and a spoon and poured some cereal and milk in it. I then sat down next to Jihye and started eating.

"They fell asleep in the dressing room, I think." Sunoo hyung replied.

"Of course they did." I shook my head. Just then, Ni-ki exited the bathroom.

"Okay Imma go now." Jake hyung quickly gulped down the rest of his cereal and dashed towards the bathroom with his clothes.

"Ni-ki why did you shower so slowly?" Sunoo hyung whined.

"What? I didn't!" Ni-ki frowned and got some food to eat as well.

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you-"

"Okay stop bickering and eat." Jay hyung suddenly appeared and cut Sunoo hyung off. He then proceeded to take a bottle of Coca Cola from the fridge and took a sip from it.

"Hurry eat and go pack this messy place up." Jay hyung ordered and left.

"Ok." Ni-ki nodded and started eating. Just then, a very half asleep Heeseung hyung walked in, with a somewhat sober Sunghoon hyung. They then proceeded to get some milk and sat at the table, drinking it slowly.

"Guys we have 1 and a half hours!" Jay hyung shouted from somewhere.

"That seems like a lot of time though." Sunoo hyung said.

"5 of us haven't showered." I said.

"Oh..."

"Can't we go back to sleep then while waiting?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"Who woke Jay hyung up?" Sunoo hyung asked.

"I dunno someone shouted." Sunghoon hyung said. I felt Jihye tense up and looked to her. She froze for a second before she continued eating.

"Who?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"I dunno." Sunghoon hyung yawned. The others shrugged and continued eating. I turned to look at Jihye. She hasn't said much this morning. I frowned slightly. I wanted to know what she dreamed of, but I decided not to push it.

After a hectic morning of getting ready, with Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung being blur, we managed to get out of the dorm slightly before 8 and rushed to the practice room. Jihye smiled as she watched us leave, but something about that smile was off. It didn't reach her eyes. Something was bothering her.

That dream must have been horrible...

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

wonnie's girl🥰
haera

BE ready
ok something is wrong

spill

wonnie's girl🥰
howd ya know?

BE ready
u dont usually call me by "haera" unless something is wrong

wonnie's girl🥰
oh

well...

BE ready
so?

wonnie's girl🥰
i had two dreams

well nightmares

BE ready
what are they bout?

wonnie's girl🥰
.......

BE ready
is it bad

wonnie's girl🥰
worse than bad

worse than worse

BE ready
....

wonnie's girl🥰
jungwon...

BE ready
?

he broke up with you in the dream?

wonnie's girl🥰
no...

BE ready
then?

he cheated on you?

wonnie's girl🥰
no

BE ready
he slapped you?

wonnie's girl🥰
what?

no

BE ready
hrm...

he got injured?

wonnie's girl🥰
close

BE ready
he got in a bad coma and may never wake up again?

wonnie's girl🥰
closer

BE ready
......

he died?

wonnie's girl🥰
yeah

........

BE ready
....

how?

wonnie's girl🥰
someone killed him

in both dreams

in the first one i was meeting him in some garden and some shadow flew at him and he died from being stabbed in the heart

all the flowers wilted except the flowers which were going to be given to me

then there was some creepy message "if you dont leave him now this will be his fate"

BE ready
the hell?

wonnie's girl🥰
in the second one he was shot when we were having a date in the mountains

BE ready
shot?

wonnie's girl🥰
yeah

sniper

BE ready
ksjxkskdjfoskkd wtf

wonnie's girl🥰
whats scarier is

it felt so real

BE ready
it may just be a dream right?

wonnie's girl🥰
idk haera

idk

im scared

it felt too real to be a dream

they even gave me a date in the 2nd dream

16th december 2020

haera...

im scared

BE ready
.....

but,, ugh idk

wonnie's girl🥰
theres another thing

BE ready
what?

wonnie's girl🥰
i got a creepy message from someone

BE ready
tf

wonnie's girl🥰
it said "leave jungwon or he dies"

BE ready
....

that's y u so scared

wonnie's girl🥰
yeah

BE ready
gimme that bitch's no. i'll try to find him/her

wonnie's girl🥰
....

pls be careful

BE ready
ik how to take care of myself chill

i'll help ya find this bitch

for now just watch out for jungwon

wonnie's girl🥰
thanks bae

BE ready
and be careful urself

wonnie's girl🥰
yeah

BE ready
that bitch better be ready because i aint gna let him/her go

wonnie's girl🥰
sigh...

BE ready
well gotta go now

u aint coming to sch right? -_-

wonnie's girl🥰
yeah :P

BE ready
ugh

well bye bij

wonnie's girl🥰
bye

seen

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

sjfjodkwjfkdjsjdjx bye

take jakewon cos they so cute UwU

also sunghoon be serving visuals as usual

okay bye now ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 5.3K 29
wherein hana tries to comprehend what went wrong with their relationship. © FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...
715K 27.7K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
30.6K 1.5K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
146K 3.1K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?