The Last Flower [KTH] vol.2

By sirajoyong

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ. ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 The Last Flower Vol. 2 Taehyung found his love in Kara, his wif... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
🔔
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

42

2.4K 99 129
By sirajoyong

Tae's P.O.V

"I want to know the publishing source of the picture and who took it , you understand me , Miss.Jo " 

I said through the phone as I watched Jimin and Hayon playing with the kids.

"Yes, Mr.Kim " 

I hung up the phone, frustrated as I threw it on the couch as Hayon looked at me when I sighed.

"You should let it go ,Taehyung " She said when I picked Haru up.

"I won't," I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Why would he let it go ?"Jimin asked as Hayon glanced at him.

"It's just a picture " She defended.

"A picture of me and my wife on a date circling the internet as a picture of me and my mistress "  I corrected.

"Well , I think it's the time for you to go public with your relationship" she said and Jimin nodded.

"The more you kept your marriage a secret the more people wanted to know about it"

"I have to see what Kara thinks, " I said as Hayon smiled.

"Speaking of Kara , She had an interview a few days ago -you know - as the anonymous fashion designer Kara and she was asked about the -practically not just one ring but three rings in her finger and she said she's married " Hayon said.

"Where did you see the interview?" I asked.

"I read about it and They even asked her to say something about her partner and She said- wait let me read it for you, I screen shot it to show it to you but I forgot" Hayon explained, reaching for her phone.

" She said " Hayon started, looking amusingly at me , "He is the sort of guy everybody wants to be friends with, men and women, His very friendly and sincere nature and magnetic personality seem to draw everybody to him. " 

"She's right, " Jimin commented and I smiled.

Damn , I miss her so much.

"If I went public with our relationship, I have to reveal that I have kids and I don't want them to be exposed to publicity at such a young age , we've been through that. Being a member of a rich successful business family makes you always under surveillance "

"I agree, it's one of the things why we bought a house next to yours," Jimin said and Hayon nodded.

"It's like a hidden place in nature "

"So that's why I'd better find this ambitious hardworking photographer who leaked the pictures and called Songul my mistress" 

Jimin and Hayon laughed at me and I realized I was talking with so much annoyance that Haru was only staring at me, feeding from my energy and she grew quieter.

"You seem pissed about him calling her your mistress more than the pictures getting leaked " Jimin said.

"That's no secret , I am, " I clarified.

"Songul does look good in pictures, whoever took them thought she was your mistress because she's so bright and beautiful and young " Hayon amused.

"Do I look like a 60 years old grandpa ?" I asked and she laughed.

"As someone who announced he got married by being arranged,people will automatically assumed that your wife is nowhere near Songul's beauty" 

"Next time you wanna go out on a date with your wife , go somewhere more private with less people," Jimin said.

"And Honestly, That day , I thought you two went home to " Hayon winked at me and I grimaced at her.

"Stop including me in everything you two do, My style is definitely not like yours" I said.

"True , we were the one who left to.." Jimin winked at me the same way Hayon did.

I shook my head at them and stood up as they both chuckled at me. I smiled at Haru , who immediately returned my smile and I kissed her cheek multiple times and she squealed.

"Anyways , I have to go, " I announced, placing Haru in her carseat.

"I feel so sorry for you " Hayon said and I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Your wife is finally coming from her trip and you're leaving on a trip ,kinda sucks" she explained.

"I'm going for two days, " I said as I turned to look at Taemin who was playing with the toys.

"Still, " She said, handing me the baby's bag.

"The more we're apart the better reunion" I said and she frowned at me.

"I really….-I just can't get you sometimes" She said, shaking her head.

"It's not your job to get me, you had your chance " I said, flashing her a smile.

"Jerk " She answered, looking at me offended as she turned to look at Jimin, who was busy playing with Hiba ,his daughter.

"Jimin!, Aren't you going to say anything ?" She asked as Jimin chuckled.

"He's right baby, You have me now, I just need one thing if you wanna get me" He said winking at her.

I chuckled, lifting Taemin then held Haru's car seat.

"See you guys later " I said , walking out.

"Call us if you need anything," Hayon said and I hummed.

I placed Taemin in his car seat then did the same with Haru .Chuckling to myself as she watched carefully. She was more quiet and calmer than Taemin, just watching with her big brown eyes, supervising everything.

"Is Daddy that handsome you can't take your eyes away from him ?" I asked as her smile got wilder and babbled back.

"He is " I answered, laughing. "You're so beautiful too," I said ,kissing her cheek repeatedly and she giggled.

I drove to my parents house after ,to find Kara's Mom there as well. Since things were fixed between Kara and her Mom. Our mothers were basically inseparable , always going out together, hanging out together, taking care of their grandchildren together, it was such a delight to see them have a good relationship.

"Look who's here " Luna coeed as Taemin excitedly threw himself at her from my arms.

"You must be tired," she said when I placed Haru on the table in her car seat.

"I'm fine " I smiled at her.

"You took care of these two nuggets like a champ ,I'm honestly very proud of you , you need a break " She said, kissing Taemin.

"You're leaving on a business trip as well , you should rest before you go " My mom said as she walked into the living room.

"I'm fine " I answered ,smiling at her as she pulled me for a hug.

"When did you all grow up?" My mom said , making me laugh.

"You know I'm good with kids mom " I said and she laughed.

"You're way too good , you shouldn't be," Kara's mom commented.

"Maybe I shouldn't have given you those parenting books after all" my mom said and I laughed.

As if I read them.

"I'm a natural mother" I said and both of them laughed at me.

"So you're leaving tonight ?" My mom asked and I nodded , watching her as she took Haru off from her seat.

"Then Haru and Taemin will be staying with me tonight till Songul comes back tomorrow " My mom said and I nodded.

"You should come back before Friday," Kara's mom said as she sat down on the couch. " I'm hosting a party and you should be there, " She added.

"Party for what?," I asked as I opened my arms for Taemin when she placed him down.

"Don't you see anything different in her ?" My mom asked as I looked at Kara's mom.

"No," I shook my head.

"Did you look at her ?" My mom said as they both chuckled.

"Guess all men are the same" Luna commented, looking at my mom.

She raised her hand up as she looked at me and moved her fingers and I noticed the big rock on her finger. I thought it was just an accessory but I guess it wasn't.

"You're getting married?" I asked and she nodded happily at me.

"Congratulations, " I said,standing up and moving to hug  her.

"Does Songul know ?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No ,well not yet, I wanna tell her when she comes back ," Luna said and I nodded. 

"I'm Really happy for you," I said and she thanked me with a smile.

"You should get going" my mom suddenly said and I looked at her.

"I'm only going to Busan Mom " I clarified.

"Well I just don't want you to be late "She reasoned.

"I have a private jet for a reason" I said back as My mom and Luna chuckled.

"Taehyung " I looked at Luna when she noticed me getting weirded out about them laughing for no reason.

"She just wants you to leave" Kara's mom noted and my mom nodded.

"Do you have somewhere to be ?" I asked, taking my phone away from Taemin.

"Yes , we have many things to do " My mom answered.

"We're having Grandparents grandchildren bounding time " Luna said excitedly, "the swimming lessons" she added.

"Okay then , I will get going " I stood up,lifting Taemin with me.

"Give daddy a kiss " I said and he pursued his lips together and leaned toward me, pressing his lips to mine.

Thank god, we're over the open mouthed kisses. I placed him down and kissed Haru before saying goodbye to my mom and luna.

"Have fun with grandmas " I said, waving at Taemin back as he waved goodbye to me.

I drove straight to the airport after I left my parents house. Jina was already there waiting and she greeted me then started talking about my schedule.

The whole flight, I reviewed files as Jina did the same, I looked up to look at her when I felt her watching me and she quickly smiled and gave me a file.

"Is there something you would like to say,Miss.Do ?" I asked , looking down at the file.

"Miss.Lee said I shouldn't waste your time if I was going to say something silly" She answered.

"You sure did " I said, looking at her, "you didn't answer my question and you talked nonsense" 

"I'm just sad ,I will not be  working for you since Miss.Lee is coming back ," she confessed.

"I'm sure the Junior accounting feels the same" I said and she looked at me and blushed.

"No-...T-that's..Mr.Kim..You're so good" She answered  and I smiled ,looking down at my file

"Am I getting fired ?" She asked.

"Why would you ?"

"Because having relationship between co-workers is against the company policy" 

"That policy doesn't exist anymore" I answered and she frowned.

"Since when?"

"Since Miss.Lee started dating Mr.Woo " I answered.

"You took it down for Miss.Lee" She said in awed and I didn't answer her as I focused on my file.

"Mr.Kim,  I really admire you ,You are always in your office yet you know all the gossip that is happening in company , If I would imagine, it's like you have cameras planted all over the company, secretly spying on us, your employees, while we wor-"

I stared at Jina as she stopped talking and sent me a short smile and an apologetic look.

"Sorry , I got carried away , there is no way you would do that, I mean even if you did , That's so- I'm gonna shut up " she said, looking at her laptop.

We made it to Busan on time, The meetings were all one after the other. I didn't even get the chance to send a text message to Kara but she will eventually answer hours late.

I headed to my family busan's house after I was done with the meetings, so I could attend another meeting there with the hotel manager of Busan along with some other people.

"What is it again Miss.Do ?" I asked when Jina was staring hard at me.

"I love this place " She said as we walked to the garden where the patio was.

"Why did you live in Seoul when you got this place ?" She asked.

"You don't have to answer that " 

I wasn't.

The team stood up when they saw us and we greeted each other as we sat at the table that was on the patio.

"Mrs.Lee has been so kind to us " The HR Manager said as I glanced at the table that was filled with various snacks and drinks.

"She probably did that for Mr.Kim,Don't flatter yourself " Jina suddenly spoke.

"I mean she does it every time we have a meeting here, since it's your first time with us , it's norm- would anyone want anything to drink ?" She asked, walking towards the drinks table.

"Shall we start ?" I asked and they all nodded.

Whenever I come to Busan , I enjoy working over at the house, in the big garden while everything around is so peaceful and calming and also it makes the employees less stressed and more inspired to do a better job.

"So Miss.Jo , Have you found the publishing recourse ?" 

My question to my press agent got everyone's attention as they all stopped what they were doing waiting for her answer.

"Still working on it " She said, placing her tablet on the table with the picture of me and Kara on it.

"I honestly didn't think this was gonna blow up but the girl in the picture with you captured so many people's attention but I was able to put the picture down from the internet for the time being " She answered.

The girl in the picture with me ?

"I don't mean to offend you by saying this Mr.Kim but roaming around with this type of girls will definitely bring you trouble, with your wife, the netzents and the press and people in the field , your reputation and image were damaged ones and we struggled to bring them back " 

It was so stupid how most people thought I was cheating the moment the picture got leaked, even the publisher assumed that. Now I don't care about any of that because I fucked up once and people will always never forget what I was at that time but the fact that Kara was mentioned as my mistress was bothering the hell out of me.

"I understand you Miss Jo, it's which why I say you find the owner" 

I answered and I noticed the look all of them gave me except Jina since she knows who is with me in the picture.the shock yet a bit of judgment in their faces thinking I probably cheated on my wife but I won't bother correcting the misunderstanding because I simply don't care what they think of me.

My phone started ringing and I excused myself and moved away to answer as I heard Jina scolding Miss Jo, making me smile.

"Yes " I answered the phone, looking down at my watch.

"I need your help, cousin, " Namjoon said on the other line.

"With what ? , is everything okay ?" I asked and heard him laugh nervously.

"I'm about to make the biggest decision of my life " He said and I smiled.

"You're finally moving out from your father's house " I teased.

"Seriously dude " he said and I chuckled.

"Well actually , it includes it too," he said and I hummed.

"Then what is it ?"

"I wanna propose to Rania " 

"Damn , you've grown up so much " I mocked and I heard him laugh.

"Not the time to joke , I thought you'd be home tonight but aunt just told me you're in Busan so I will meet you when you come back " 

"And think of a romantic sweet way to propose since you're good at being -you know THAT GUY - so yeah , I need your help"

"Yeah , sure we will talk when I get back" I said as I looked over at my workers.

"Good and for the records, I'm older than you, you Punk " 

I chuckled at Namjoon as I hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket and froze , feeling my body run cold then getting hit by a wave of heat when I saw Kara walking towards me with a big smile on her face.

It can't be a-...I can't be-..

I found myself utterly speechless as I watched her walk. She was wearing a cute sundress and had short hair. Her long hair was gone and fuck, Breathtaking was all I could think.

"Hi " Kara giggled as she pulled me for a hug.

"You're here'" my voice was soft, moving to hold her tightly to me. 

"Surprise "

Kara's voice dissolved into excited laughter as I nuzzled my face into her neck tightening my hold on her waist. She was here, she was real. My heart was pounding with happiness as I felt her wrap her arms tightly around my neck, melting at her embrace. 

My employees long forgotten at the side, I suppose Kara didn't notice them at all.

Kara beamed at me when I let her go, her head dipped a little as she rose to her tiptoes, connecting our lips.I smiled against her lips, holding her head as we kissed, the other wrapped about her waist, pulling her closer. Her arms snaked about my neck.

"You have been away from me for so long," I whispered when we pulled away.

"Don't let it happen again," I growled, pulling her into another kiss that swallowed her reply. 

"I missed you terribly."

Kara smiled when I pulled away, keeping my hand on her waist. My eyes scanned her face, taking in her new appearance we smiled at each other when we locked eyes.

"I missed you too." She whispered, her voice velvet-soft in my mind.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and somehow it reminded me of my forgotten employees and I loosened my hold on Kara as I turned to look at them.

Kara blushed when she followed my eyes and noticed all the employees who were sitting at the table , staring at us. I smiled amusingly as I held her hand and pulled her to the table.

"Welcome back Mrs.Kim " Jina quickly said, happily smiling.

"Thank you Jina, " Kara said, returning her smile before she greeted the others.

"This is the managing team of Busan's hotel, " I said , introducing them one by one.

"And Miss.Jo the press agent of the company" I said and both of them smiled at each other.

"Nice to meet you, " Kara said and I laughed to myself at their facial expressions.

It always felt so good when you see people's faces filled with guilt because they were quick to judge. But who cares , people will keep judging anyway.

self care tip,forgive yourself for the mistakes you've made. stop punishing yourself for not knowing then what you know now. you have grown, that's a good thing.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Kim," Miss.Jo said as she flipped the tablet down when Kara noticed the picture.

"I'm sorry to interrupt,  I thought you'd be alone " Kara said,turning her head to look at me.

I wish I was alone.

"We're going to be done soon," Jina said as I glanced at the employees .

"Would you mind If I took your boss for sometime "

Kara smiled at the employees who only smiled and nodded back. And I thought I was intimidating, It seems like my wife can only smile and people will fall mute.  She adorably tugged at my sleeve, drawing me out of the patio to the main garden.

"Jina " I looked at Jina and she immediately smiled, nodding, understanding what I wanted to say.

"Don't worry Sir , I got it " She smiled as I let Kara drag me out.

I quickly pinned Kara against the wall when we walked into her studio, My body pinning her against it, my hands on either side of her face. 

"What have you done to my wife?," I whispered ,my voice was husky as I leaned in closer, her sweet scent intoxicated my nose, I just wanted to bury my face into the crook of her neck.

Kara giggled and leaned forward inches and pressed her lips against mine before pulling back. My lips came back to meet hers, kissing her with hunger and passion as our lips glided over each other.

Kara stroked my cheek tenderly. My arms and lips left her, but I could still feel her presence , the feel of her mouth on mine made me tingle.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow"

"And I did, " she said and I smiled, remembering the time zone.

"When you told me you're going to Busan, I booked a plane ticket to Busan instead of Seoul, " She explained, smiling at me.

I was so into her , just staring at her,watching her, gazing at her. I thought she looked hot with long black hair but short hair just got me really railed up.

"And I miss you so much and my babies as well " Kara said, pecking my lips.

"We all miss you too, love."

I pressed my forehead to hers, eyes fluttering shut as the two of us got lost in one another.Kara softly breathed, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down closer to me .

I immediately pressed my lips to hers again in a powerful shared kiss between us, so full of longing and need.

"You should go back outside" Kara said in a murmur against my lips as I deepened the kiss.  

"Taehyung.." She whispered against me as the heat between us grew with each kiss. 

The air around us seemed to still, the noise around us silenced, leaving me and her alone as we stared at each other.

"Where are you going to go?" I asked.

"I'm going to say hi to Mr & Mrs.Lee " Kara said as she pulled me out from the studio.

"And come back" I noted and she nodded, smiling as I kissed her one last time before I returned to the others.

"Sorry for the wait , where were we ?" I asked as I joined back at the table.

"I apologize Mr.Kim , I completely made up a trash story about you being a to-" 

"Miss.Jo , you don't have to apologize, my past does speak a lot about me but it doesn't determine who I am " 

Miss.Jo offered me an apologetic smile and I smiled back at her , taking the file Jina handed me.

"And speaking for that matter, I will tell you the action to take after I speak with my wife" I said and she nodded.

The rest of the team and I reviewed the other files and went through them one by one. I was talking when I noticed the team manager getting distracted and I followed his eyes to see him watching Kara as she approached.

"As I was saying " I said and the manager quickly looked at me. "These should be good for tomorrow's meeting" 

"I will make sure it will be done by then" 

I smiled at Kara when she walked from beside us and sat next to Jina at the end of the table.

"Then we're done with today, " I said as they all stood up, packing their things.

"Tomorrow's meeting was pushed to 11AM and for the meeting with Mr.IM , he's going to be here at 3:15 PM " Jina informed.

I walked them out after they bid goodbye to Kara and Jina then returned to the patio.

"I've sent you all the files and if you need help ,you can ask me ," Jina said to Kara as I joined them.

"I think I should leave you two alone, " Jina said but Kara stopped her immediately, placing her hand on Jina's arm.

"You don't have to, just think it's like every business trip you went on with your boss " Kara said as Jina glanced at me.

"Every business trip I go on with Mr.Kim-specially to Busan-, he always locks himself in a room and never goes out till it's meal time or something " Jina said and I noticed the smile that showed on Kara's lips as she glanced at me.

"Thank you for keeping my secret, Miss Do" 

"My apologies was I suppose not to say that " jina immediately apologize and Kara smiled at her 

"You're fine " She assured her.

"I will go and make a phone call really quick" Jina said excusing herself.

"Why does everybody who works for you always second guess themselves when they talk ? Jina was never like this " Kara amused.

"I do not wanna talk about people who work for me " I said, locking eyes with her.

There was a beat as we just looked at each other, Kara smiled, and I felt too warm as a spark of anticipation flared to life in my belly.

"Come here,"  I murmured, as Kara stood up from her chair.

I couldn't take my eyes away from Kara's as she moved towards me , opening my arms for her as she slid herself on my lap and gently sliding her fingers into my hair at the back of my head. I sighed, enjoying the feelings of her touch.

I settled my hand on her hip, fingers kneading, the other slid against her face,as I tilted my head back and pulled her down to my lips.

Her quiet, needy moan was the best thing I ever tasted as my tongue swept into her mouth. I groaned at her sweet taste, the way she eagerly pressed up against me, her fingers curled around the back of my neck.

"I love your hair " I said when we pulled away and she smiled.

"You sure ?" She asked, her fingers playing with my shirt collar.

"I honestly thought long hair was one of your best features but -" I studied her face more and she grinned at me.

"You look fucking hot " 

"What made you take this bold move ?" I asked when she kissed my lips.

"The new chapter I'm starting in my life with my two beautiful children that I missed so much and my handsome husband" She said, making me smile.

"And Family and friends too, " she added.

"You're so cute " I said and she smiled as we both leaned in for a kiss.

" I missed you so much, " Kara said, hugging me.

I hugged her back, kissing her shoulder as I gently caressed her hip down to her thigh. 

"That's why you answered my calls when I called you" I teased and she chuckled, pulling back.

"Because I didn't want you to see this," she said, gesturing to herself.

I gazed at her, an enamored woman in my arms. Tilting my jaw down,I nuzzled my nose into the side of her hair, breathing in her scent.

Kara ran her hand over the nape of my neck ,I nearly purred when She rubbed the back of my head. I worked my other hand discreetly down her figure, brushing her breast before settling on her hip with a slight squeeze. 

"You still got work to do," Kara noted when my hands started roaming her body. "And we're not alone" she whispered, grabbing my hands on her thigh.  

We locked eyes as she brought my hand near her face and kissed it, sending me a beautiful smile.

" I just-" I spoke, my voice was thick with lust, " ..wanna touch my wife, is that too much to ask ?" 

I pulled her closer to me, taking her hand in mine as my thumb rubbed her wedding ring. 

"I don't see a reason why you even have to ask but-" Kara stopped as we both heard footsteps approaching.

We locked eyes and she smiled at me before turning her head to look at Jina , who looked flustered the moment she saw us, her eyes not focusing on anything as she spoke.

"I-...I will go and finish the work in my room" she hurriedly said.

"Just stay, you still have work to do, I will go and change and let you two finish " Kara said, pushing herself up from my lap.

"I will be right back" Kara said, biting her lip when she felt my hand caressing the back of her thigh as she stood.

"Hmm, okay " I said and she smiled at Jina before moving.

We finished our work and Kara joined us soon later and she helped Jina with some paperwork. Every second I find myself looking at her as she talks, laughs, smiles, and writes.

I swallowed when she leaned against the table, placing her cheek in her palm as she looked sideways at Jina who was explaining the-I don't know what - but it was work related.

I continued with my work and my peeking as Kara and Jina talked and worked, but I stopped when Jina asked Kara.

"How was your trip to Paris ?"

"It was fantastic " My eyebrow arched at the content Kara's voice held when she spoke.

"Did something good happen ?That smile can't be just because you went on a business trip," Jina commented , clearly thinking what I thought.

"The work was good, I ran into my first love" 

I looked up when Kara spoke as Jina glanced at me, shook,not knowing what to answer before she looked at Kara and awkwardly chuckled.

"Hahaha, suddenly I don't wanna know about your trip" Jina said as Kara chuckled, sending me a glance.

One of the maids came and called us to the dinner table. Kara and Jina kept talking and I couldn't help but think that the reason behind Kara glowing happily was her first love that she met back in Paris.

"I never thought you had a first love" I commented when there was only her and I left.

Jina excused herself after we finished dinner and Kara and I headed to the bedroom as well.

"Why ?" Kara asked , walking out from the bathroom.

"Because you never talked about it," I said, watching her while sitting in the sofa chair.

"You never asked me" Kara answered, sitting herself on my lap, straddling me.

"Besides, He's someone I could never have" 

Kara gently leaned back into me, to be more comfortable, whilst wrapping her hands around my neck. I lifted my arm and encircled her waist.

"That's a good thing" I amused and she chuckled.

"And who's your first love ?" I asked and she laughed, burying her face in my neck.

"Promise you won't laugh at me or judge me" She said and I already felt like laughing.

"I can't, " I laughed, nudging her with my hand to tell me.

"My Childhood art teacher " She said, smiling, " I know he's 60 years old but still" she explained.

"Well I'm not surprised, you said you like old things " I amused as we both laughed.

"Totally right, he's still as kind and lovely as he was and he recognized me " Kara said happily, making me smile at how adorable she was.

"Who wouldn't recognize you," I said and she smiled.

"And he remembered my name , "She added.

"I'm glad you reconnected, " I said as Kara bit her lower lip.

"Yeah , me too, he's such great man" 

"A great old man " 

"I do agree , so old and wise ," Kara said, smiling.

"What's this thing with girls and older guys, I could never understand" 

I said as I slowly moved my hands up her body, stopping just on her ribs, stroking her. I could feel her heart beating as she kept as still as possible, silently willing my hand to move up further.

"Older guys simply have more experience"

"Can't wait to get old then " I commented as Kara andI stared at each other.

"That's so wrong to say, " Kara said as we both laughed.

"Right , I don't need girls because I have you " I corrected and she hummed.

"Exactly "

 I smiled , pulling her to me as I dove in for a greedy kiss. Her hands entwined in my hair as my hands greedily moved from her hips and roamed all over her back, pulling her closer to me as I devoured her. 

Unable to resist , Kara couldn’t help but rock herself against me, making me groan in her mouth. My hands moved underneath her nightgown then pulled it off of her with one quick motion.

Kara gently pushed away, breaking from the kiss, pulling her nightgown off. I gently bit down on her neck, causing her to let out a breathy moan. My lips delicately traced her jawline with kisses all the way down to her collarbone and back.

 I moved away from her neck and smirked before I dipped my hands down and grasped both of her thighs. Kara instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist when I stood up.

I carried her to the bed in the middle of the room, placing her on bed. My lingered on her chest, taking it all in. She looked at me with innocent eyes and bit down on her bottom lip, making me sigh heavily. 

"Fuck...I miss you so much" I breathlessly said, leaning over her.

Both of our lips reconnected once again as her hands moved to my torso, feeling my chest as she pushed on my tie. I pulled away standing on my knees and looked down at Kara as she reached for my belt.

I undid my tie , watching her as she opened my belt. I smiled at her the moment our eyes met then slowly trailing my eyes all over her before getting back to her eyes.

"Give me your hands" 

Kara pressed her wrist together offering him to me as I ordered. I slid my tie from around my neck then wrapped it around her wrist and tied it.

My hand encircled her wrist and pulled it over her head, dragging it slowly, purposely against the bed. Her full lips formed a pout but the hitch in her breath told a completely different story. 

Leaning back on my knees, I ran my other hand over the curves of her hips and up her ribcage. My fingers scraped teasingly over her skin until I grasped her wrist and placed it above her head.I lifted her arms up to the bed railing and thread it through securing her in place.

"Keep your hands there," I ordered.

I felt her eyes upon me and her body tremble beneath me as my eyes moved from her face and traveled slowly down her body to stop at her thin lace panties.

I leaned back and paused, taking time to savour the sight of her bound underneath me. Her breathing was shallow, she was shaking with the anticipation of what I will do to her. 

I gently trailed my fingers down the side of her face, a caress that continued down her neck. When I reached her breasts I increased the firmness of my touch taking the time to rub each of her hardening nipples. She moaned, moving her hips against me.

I slowly reached for her panties and  pushed them off her legs and I made my way down her body, kissing every little part I could. 

I took great pleasure in slowly kissing her body and exploring inch after inch of her gorgeous body.Her skin was so soft to touch. Her curves seemed almost unreal in the soft glow of the lights. 

I placed a kiss on her cleavage, pulling away with a mischievous grin on my face. I took advantage of the fact I knew she was ticklish and launched an assault on her sides. She shrieked with laughter and pulled hard on her restraints as I continued torturing her body.

Her body was almost ridiculously in perfect shape. Fuck,I struggled to maintain my composure and keep us both waiting. I wanted to be inside her now. To feel her wrapped around me. 

The wait would be more than worth it.

 I saw her naked beauty so many times but I always find myself captured by it and it took all I could to stop my mouth opening like some sort of cartoon character. She smirked a little, clearly noticing my distraction and the spell she’d put on me. 

"You brought your eye mask, yes?" I asked calmly. 

She nodded. Taken aback by my sudden act of control.

"Where is it?"

"My bag " she said, turning towards the couch. 

I noticed the smirk on her face was gone and a look of anticipation and trepidation had come across her face.

As I walked over to the couch , I opened her bag and I picked up the eye mask, I moved back to stand directly in front of her and began to undo my shirt. Slowly, one button at a time. 

I removed my shirt fully and I moved to the bed and straddled her hips, leaning down to peck her lips before I whispered against them.

"Close your eyes" 

I placed the eye mask on. She shivered as I reached out to caress her cheek and kiss her gently again. I moved my right hand  down to her stomach.

" Relax and let me make you cum." 

Kara nodded quickly, clearly desperate for whatever it was that was coming.I traced my fingers down her body, lifting them occasionally to keep her guessing as to where she would feel my touch next.

 Each time our skin met she shivered. After a few seconds of teasing I stood up to reposition myself. I took my time. Partly to keep her waiting, but also just to appreciate how beautiful she looked. Her gorgeous figure, laid out on the bed, waiting for me.

I knelt down quietly in front of her, Then I grabbed both her legs and spread them, holding them firmly in place before moving my mouth to her left inner thigh and biting her softly. 

Her whole body convulsed at the shock so I paused a moment before continuing up her thigh with kisses that quickly turned into bites. She still shivered each time but managed to keep it under control. 

As I got closer I looped my arms under her legs and around on to her body, pressing down slightly on her stomach, I bit the space between her right thigh and her wet, quivering folds and her whole body shook again. 

 I moved over to the other side, carefully and ever so lightly brushing her clit with my lips as I did so. A longing moan escaped her body, but she kept herself under control. 

Good girl, I thought to myself as I gave her one final bite on the other side, but I knew she was ready. 

 She was dripping wet from the teasing so I could have probably gone straight to her clit, but she tasted so good I wanted to fill my senses with her. And besides, this wasn’t about making her cum quickly. It was about taking her on a journey. 

My tongue ran across the length of her heat slowly before I began to quicken my pace. my tongue darted across her clit, flicking it intensely as her chest heaved from her breathlessness. 

She involuntarily bucked her hips closer to my face, trying to get more of me but I held her down with one of  my arms. She moaned and I noticed her breathing become heavier. I could feel her stomach tense and hard beneath my hands and when I looked up to appreciate her beautiful body again I noticed her wrist was straining against the restraints.

 She suddenly began to tense and shake slightly beneath me.Maybe I teased her a little too much.

"Hold on just a little bit longer, love" I whispered and bought my head back up. 

"I want to see you cum"

I replaced my tongue  with my fingers and continued to play with her, spreading her wetness around, making her more needy. My eyes scanned her overwhelmed face, I licked my lips before I dipped down and kissed her, pushing my tongue into my mouth. 

As We got caught up with our kiss, Kara's mouth dropped open and let out a loud moan , resting her forehead against mine when she felt one of my fingers dip into her. 

"Cum for me love"  I whispered against her neck as I kissed her.

Getting lost in her , resulted in a moan escaping my mouth. A softer moan than before, one of pure pleasure ,feeling my whole body shiver at the sight of her.

 Her whole body began to writhe and kick underneath me. Both my hands were now tight on her stomach, pressing her down into the bed to hold her there , Her thighs were squeezing my hand almost as tightly and I glanced up her hands, which were still struggling against the tie, but all her writhing had only made the knot tighter. 

Kara eventually came down from her high and caught her breath, I pulled my fingers out of her and licked every last bit off.I wasn't sure she could take more . I reached to the top and undid the knot. I could feel lines in her soft skin where the fabric had started to dig in from all her efforts to be free. 

I took her carefully by the wrists and kissed both.There was no need to be rough right now, she was still trying to regain true consciousness.Her hands dropped to her sides. She seemed exhausted and I smirked.

"I hope you don’t think I’m done with your love "I said calmly as I moved up her body, hands trailing along her figure. 

She shivered as the syllables left my mouth and her skin, still incredibly sensitive, crackled with electricity under my fingertips. 

I caressed her cheek as I worked towards the eyemask. She gave a sharp intake of breath as I touched her face and slowly slid the eye mask off. I was right in front of her face, looking deep into her brown eyes. 

I smiled as I reached out to pull her up so she was kneeling in front of me. She was still shivering slightly from her orgasm, but her hands steadied as she reached my belt and began to unbuckle it. 

 I was already pressing hard against the fabric of my pants and with one of her hands she began to rub against me, tracing out the width and length through the fabric. 

The belt slid off and she placed it carefully on the side of the bed. she began to slowly unbutton my pants, smiling up at me with her beautiful eyes as she did so. 

I couldn’t blame her for taking her time. I’d made her wait long enough when it was my turn. 

She finished unbuttoning and dropped my pants so she could see me fully outlined through the boxers. I smiled as I noticed a quick flash of excitement come across her eyes and she quickly reached out to grab me, before trying to regain composure. 

She ran her fingers along the full length of the shaft before moving forward to kiss me through the fabric. The warmth of her mouth felt divine. I stifled a moan and my legs tensed.

She kissed me a few more times, working up to the head, as she started to slowly pull the top of the boxers down. I tried to stifle another moan but couldn’t keep it in this time. 

She smirked, satisfied. With one smooth movement she pulled my boxers down with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around my shaft with the other. She stopped looking up at me and I enjoyed the look of hunger and trepidation in her eyes as she started to slowly stroke me and feel the weight in her hands.

After a few strokes she looked up at me, imploring me with her eyes. I smiled down and reached out to caress her cheek with my left hand. She leaned in and kissed the head with her soft lips, before slowly wrapping them round and lightly brushing the tip with her tongue. 

She started to take it deeper, sucking and swirling her tongue around the head and the shaft as she continued stroking with her right hand. Fuck she was good.

I took my right hand and intertwined my fingers in her hair, gripping it tightly and holding her head in place as she continued to get deeper and deeper, gagging slightly. Her left hand reached up to my torso .

With my right hand tight in her hair I pulled her away. I was rock hard now. We’d do this again but right now I wanted, needed, to be deep inside her. I pushed her back on the bed and climbed after her. I quickly reached out and grabbed her thighs firmly, pulling her towards me and taking her by surprise. 

She gasped as I positioned her in front of me, exactly where I needed her to be. I wanted to be able to look deep into her eyes when she felt me.

I took both her wrists and placed them on her stomach, holding them firmly with my right hand. With my left I took my cock and began to softly press myself into her, stroking up and down to coat my head and feel how wet she was. 

I started to slowly rub against her clit, circling it with the tip and stroking my shaft over it slowly. She shivered and moaned as I did so. Her arms struggled a little against my right hand so I tightened my grip and smiled at her as I pressed a little harder into her clit with my cock. 

I looked deep into her eyes as I carefully slid the tip down her quivering folds and pressed in gently so that I started to move inside her. A short gasp escaped her gorgeous lips. I looked deep into her beautiful eyes as I pressed further inside her. 

She wrapped around me perfectly, soft, wet and warm, as my thickness filled and curved up inside her. I started to stroke as I took her hands from her stomach and moved them to the headboard of the bed, holding them high and behind her head. I moved closer and began biting her neck as I stroked deeper and deeper.

 She moaned as she felt my teeth sharp against her skin, which only made me bite harder and thrust deeper. My other hand reached around her, digging my nails in as I dragged it across her upper back.

 I felt her shake as it inched closer to her neck. She knew what was coming. She even lifted her head up a little so I could get there faster. That’s my good girl.

My fingers wrapped around her neck and I started to squeeze her firmly by the sides of her throat. A shiver coursed through her body as she started to feel the pressure. 

I began to fuck her properly as I squeezed tighter. Pounding deeper, harder and faster with each stroke. Filling her with the curve of my cock brushing against her g-spot.

 I kissed her passionately and bit her lip as she moaned into my mouth. I started to feel her body tense beneath me as I choked and fucked her harder. The feeling of her tensing and shaking beneath gave me the final burst of energy to keep going, to pound her harder and faster.

I felt it start to build inside her. Her walls tightened around me as she started to shake. I carefully choked her a little bit harder still and moved my mouth back to her ear and softly bit it.

She moaned and her whole body tensed again. I concentrated on maintaining my rhythm and holding her there. I growled as I looked straight into her eyes, deep inside her and with my hand around her neck.

Her whole body convulsed as the orgasm coursed through her body. She wrapped tight around me as she shook and breathlessly moaned. I moaned with her and kept my pace to try and hold her there for as long as possible. 

She looked incredible. Her body curved beneath me and her gorgeous breasts bouncing. Her eyes rolling back as desperate, beautiful noises escaped her full lips.

Eventually I felt her orgasm start to subside. I was still hard and close, but suddenly I found myself acting completely on instinct and the moment. I pulled out and pulled her up off the bed before kissing her passionately and starting to turn her around. 

She reacted naturally and wordlessly. Seeming to know exactly what I wanted. She bent over in front of me and I slid my cock, already covered in her cum, back inside her. She still felt tight and divine. I grabbed her hips and held her firmly. 

I started to fuck her hard again, standing tall to thrust deep inside her. Watching her gorgeous, perfectly round ass bouncing off my cock brought me right to the edge. I fucked her harder and felt the orgasm building inside me. I moaned. She seemed to sense me getting closer as she started to tense up again too.

I pulled her back into me further still. I needed to be as deep as possible. With a final powerful thrust I started to orgasm, pumping strings of cum deep inside her. As she felt it she started to shiver and shake as the sensation brought one final orgasm out of her. 

We both shook as we came together, the divine feeling spreading through each of us as I tried to keep stroking to hold us there for as long as possible. 

Eventually we collapsed together on the bed, panting and gasping. I rolled over as I felt endless waves of pleasure, coursing through my body, hitting every nerve ending possible. 

We laid there in silence for a while before I turned my head to look at Kara when I noticed she didn't move. I brushed her hair away from her face, chuckling to myself when I realized she was fast asleep.

I stood up and brought a towel to clean her up and the mess we made. I brushed my fingers gently over her red wrist before gently placing a kiss on it.

I always had those moments when I look at her and realize I will have her for the rest of my life. She was mine to love and cherish and protect.

She let me see all her weaknesses and vulnerabilities and doubts. Her dreams, her desires, her darkness. She shared her tears and her smiles both. The most intimate moments and feelings she hid from everyone else shared with me.

Giving her all to me makes me wanna give-not just my all- but the universe and I know she will probably be happy with just my all and nothing else.

I joined Kara in bed, covering both of us. I moved closer to her and brushed her now short hair that I fucking loved so much. I smiled trailing my thumb over her cheekbone before I planted a kiss on her jaw.

I laid on my back when Kara suddenly moved, wrapping her arm around me. Placing her cheek on my shoulder as she slept soundly.

I soon drifted off to sleep and woke up just before my alarm started to ring. I turned to look at Kara who was still asleep. I could only imagine how she struggled to sleep when she was alone.

Every morning I wake up next to her ,I cannot believe that under the sheets next to me was the body of an absolute goddess. She was more incredible than any work of art a man could create and I would spend all my waking hours enjoying her if life didn't get in the way.

 I get excited just gazing at her, she was just so undeniably gorgeous or maybe I'm just so in love. I reached over and ease the cover just slightly to the side. My eyes fell on her beautiful looking skin and I ran a finger up her thigh.  So smooth.  

When her eyes eased open she caught me looking at her.  She smiled sleepily.  I ran my hand across her tummy and back, then down her hip, down her thigh.  I heard the quiet noise she made, something like a grunt mixed with a growl.  But her eyes have slipped closed again.  

"Go back to sleep,"

I slowly rose up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I walked in the shower and turned on the shower. After some time, Kara walked into the bathroom and saw me showering.

"Good morning " I greeted as she joined me in the shower.

"Morning "She hummed, wrapping her arm around my waist, placing a kiss on my chest.

"You okay ?" 

She nodded at my question, bringing her lips to mine. She slid her hands behind my head, holding me in as the hot water fell over us.

We hadn't seen each other all week. We did fuck But it was her kisses that I was thinking about. Her kisses drove me crazy, turned me on, made me feel so desired. I was addicted to them.

"I want you," Kara whispered against my lips, reaching down to take my cock in her hand.

"Take what you want," I replied, breathlessly.

_________________________

- Thoughts ? Opinion ?

🎐 Enjoy 🎐

💜⭐ Asters ⭐💜

💜💜 Love You All 💜💜

- Sira Jo Yong 💎

Please don't forget to vote ⭐and Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
397K 27.3K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
9.6K 584 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a cliché arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Seokjin ↟ Bottom Jungkoo...
516K 37.1K 61
When the odds do not favour the love of two women the entire world leads to their separation. After eleven years the world decides to unite their chi...