The King Emperor's Belonging...

By lazyshrimp11

◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Wh... More

Hope You Enjoy Reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Chapter 11

1.4K 56 9
By lazyshrimp11

---No One's Pov--

Kuroko was surprise by a sudden kiss..it was his first kiss. It was silence when Akashi slowly stop and caresses his cheek..and Akashi saw of how surprise is Kuroko, that he just smile and kissed the bluenette again, while Kuroko was holding in his two arm's.

----

While outside the carriage, who is Aomine is driving, he yawn and it was full midnight. Aomine was getting bored and Midorima looked at Aomine "Don't fall asleep, Nanodayo"he spoke and Aomine just reply "Yeah, Yeah"  Murasakibara was still eating that he got from the castle.

When they are almost at the castle, Aomine turn his head around to see of how Kuroko is doing and his eye's widened of what he saw.. Aomine fastly look away with a red face. Kagami notice it, even Kise. "Is there something wrong Aominecchi??" Kise asked and Aomine fastly shake his head. That he pretend he didn't saw of what their doing inside the carriage and Murasakibara notice that he saw something.

Midorima who adjust his glasses..'It seem's he saw something different inside the carriage..' he thought himself and curious of what he saw.

In an hour later, they arrive at the castle. That Aomine goes inside as the guard's open's the big gate and they go in. Kuroko was still stunned of what happened and yet he got startled when Kagami opened the door. Akashi was the first who got off and after Kuroko.

Akashi was smiling so satisfy, that he was so calm and refreshed of what happened inside the carriage. The Miracle Knight's was quite stunned and Aomine know's why, but he kept quiet since the King is watching him. Aomine know's the King has sharp eye's on them.

The Emperor looked at Kuroko who was still blank and pretending nothing happened between them. The Emperor spoke when they go inside the castle "Good Night, Tetsuya" Kuroko flinch and he just nodded and reply "Good Night as well, Akashi Kun" with a slow reply from the bluenette, Akashi just smile.

When they both going to their own room, Kuroko goes in to his room and still stunned of what happened inside the carriaged, he don't know what happened. But it was strange for him, it was his first Kiss.

Kuroko touch his own lips and gasp..he don't know what will happen if he saw the Emperor again.  He sat on his bed slowly and lay dumbfounded, hugging the pillow so tight. He don't know, what to tell if his infront of him, by that Kiss, why did the Emperor did such thing to the bluenette?

Kuroko wonder and wonder why did he do that..until the Bluenette fall into a deep sleep while hugging the pillow in his arm's.

---

At the room of Akashi, that he was still smiling, he take off his clothe's himself and take a hot bath. He had a grin on his lips or a satisfy smirk that he definitely kissed the bluenette. Akashi couldn't forget of how he kissed the boy beside him inside the carriage.

The Emperor could feel it, he feel his body is burning up in excitement. He can't make his grin fade away, he stand up and grab a towel. After bathing, the Emperor goes outside and put some clothe's on. It was excitement that he can't fall asleep, that he just sat up and touch his lips. He still can feel the bluenette's lip's was so soft and rosy than other's.  It taste so sweet and he was so desperate to have a taste.

He look at the window as he thought...'See you tomorrow, Tetsuya' with a smirk on his lips.

----

It was now quite morning, Kuroko was still sleeping because they left last night was Midnight after the Grand Ball.

As for Akashi who yawned that he stand up fastly and change clothe's that he goes outside to his room. "Your Highness, the dinner is Serve" one of the Maid's spoke and bow to the Emperor. He goes to the dinning room and eat some breakfast and notice..

That Kuroko isn't here yet..

He have a soft hummed on his lip's.."hmm.." thinking about the Bluenette. He was finish eating and stand up. He walk to the hallway's and he saw Midorima and Kise, as they both bow when the Emperor walk and stop walking that he asked them, "Where's Tetsuya?" Midorima replied the King "His in his room, Your Highess, still sleeping" and Akashi just gave a small reply to the Knight "I see.."

Akashi goes to the 4th floor to go to Kuroko's room and he saw two maid's is gonna go inside and Akashi commanded coldly "You two are Dismiss" the Maid's stunned and bowed fastly,  "Yes, Y-Your Highness" as the two maid's both walk away. Akashi open slowly the door and he can see the bluenette, sleeping peacefully at the bed while hugging a pillow.

He goes in and saw a picture of a woman 'So this is his mother looked like..' the Emperor thought himself and looked back to Kuroko and he sat at the edge of the bed. He look at the bluenette's lip's and remember the kiss last night. Akashi hold his hand of how warm it is, he softly touch the bluenette's cheek and Kuroko hummed, that the bluenette softly move and rub his face on the pillow.

'How cute..'

Akashi thought and kissed Kuroko on a forehead and Kuroko mumble..Akashi softly smirk and pat his head that he stand up and goes outside the room. Then he saw Aomine who was going inside the room. "Your..Highness!" He accidentaly shouted and Kuroko start's to wake up. In one glare of Akashi, Aomine bowed in apology to the King infront of him.

Kuroko suddenly wake up in a messy bed hair and Akashi spoke "Good Morning, Tetsuya" with a smile and Kuroko froze that the Emperor is here..Kuroko just reply shortly "Good Morning to you too, Akashi Kun" Aomine who sweatdrop and feel like the third wheel."Daiki, you can go" Aomine who froze even the bluenette. Aomine just reply "Yes, Your Highness" that the tanned male walk out.

Akashi grab a comb and sat beside Kuroko that he comb his hair, Akashi feel how soft is Kuroko's hair and the bluenette feel his finger's through his hair. Kuroko remember's it again and Akashi spoke "Tetsuya, have breakfast" the Emperor commanded and stand up, Kuroko just nodded and stand up as well.

---

They both go to the dinning room and Akashi let Kuroko eat breakfast. Kuroko looked at Akashi and knew he was pretending like nothing happened between them, it was quite an awkward silence and Akashi asked once again "You seemed quiet today, Tetsuya, did something happen?" It made Kuroko flinch while eating and calm himself and reply blankly "Oh, It's nothing Akashi Kun, I just remember something" Akashi knew what he meant and Akashi just have a soft smirk on his lip's that Kuroko felt it.

Kuroko stand up and spoke "Akashi Kun, I'm finished eating" Akashi smiled at his reply and spoke "Well then, I will be busy for now and do what you want to do" the bluenette nodded and he was gonna go off and Akashi spoke again with a smile "Don't go off too far Tetsuya" Kuroko stunned and what does he mean?? "I'm not, It's your castle, how can I go off too far?" Kuroko asked and Akashi smirk in a reply "Oh Nothing, you may go" Kuroko nodded and walk off.

----

Kuroko was in the hallway and bumped to the Lazy Giant "Kuro-chin??.." he said lazily while eating and he gave Kuroko a vanilla type of food "Thank you, Murasakibara Kun" Kuroko smile and eat.."It's delicious" the bluenette smiled.

Murasakibara was quite curious what happened at the carriage "Can I asked Murasakibara Kun??" Kuroko asked and the giant nodded "Did well..Did Akashi Kun kiss someone before or falling inlove?" Murasakibara was a little stunned of a sudden question coming from this little Bluenette and he answer.."Well, No..He never Does.." Kuroko asked again.."Does Akashi Kun always well, act Kind when he is with someone or like kissed someone in a well..a way of it??" Murasakibara hummed.."Hmmm..." and answer..

"Highness is kind and yet cold enough..whenever he Act is different and he never kissed someone that he doesn't like. Many girl's want's to be his Empress but he said it will just stand in his way.."

Kuroko was quite a surprise and he touch his lips and Murasakibara saw Kuroko touching his own lip's..the Giant hummed a little to Kuroko..'Something really Happened last night..' he thought and Murasakibara just pat his head "I'm going now..Kuro-chin.." he said with a smile and Kuroko nodded "Ok, Murasakibara Kun" says blankly by the bluenette and Murasakibara wave at him that he walk away.

Now Kuroko think of it..Kuroko just look toward's the garden.. Little he did not know, Akashi was listening to the conversation from the beginning. Akashi have a smirk on his face..
The Emperor walk off and Kuroko knew something was quite off and he turn around and saw no one. He hummed and just walk and he heard so many fencing and practicing of being a Knight. For some reason he know's he was too weak to fight of being a Knight will be a trouble for him.

"Tetsuya" Akashi called and Kuroko turn around and saw Akashi "Akashi Kun??" Kuroko was quite surprise that Akashi know's his here and every knight's or beginner Knight's look at the Bluenette and the King and whisper..

"They are really close.." another whisper "It seems the rumor's are true.." and another one.."His like a pet in this castle though" one of the Knight's spoke and added.."Yeah..a Pet of a King"..

Whispering and Kuroko start talking to the King formally and they both go somewhere..

And some private place that they can talk peaceful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.6K 28
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya found himself being saved by a mysteriou...
47.9K 1.3K 7
[Birthday fic for LateAtNightWriter] Kagami has been having a problem with keeping his hands to himself lately when around a certain bluenette... And...
19.8K 970 13
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko Born and raised by an immensely strict Father, Akashi Seijuro had no choice but to excel in every aspect of his life. The...
101K 3.3K 53
{ Akashi Seijuro X Kuroko Tetsuya } ♡♡( AkaKuro )♡♡ They are Three Types of Race. Animal Human and Human, most of all Demons. Human's did not accep...