MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky

1.5K 49 2
By S-SIMPSTATION

I woke up to Jasmine's alarm beeping and her snoring through it. "Jas," I shook her. "Jas wake up." Jasmine pushed me back and turned around.

I inhaled deeply and continued to try and wake her up. "What?" She groaned after 7 minutes of me trying to wake her up. "It's time to get up bro," I said and got up. "Come onnn!" I pulled her arm trying to get her to stand.

"I got it. I got it. Go get a shower." Jasmine shooed me off. Once I got out of the shower I put on my clothes that were in my bag along with my shoes.

^^^Your outfit (Change it if you want; Keep the pink color though)

I went back to Jasmine's room. Jasmine told me what happened between her and Ruby so she was still a little bummed out which was easy to tell, also she basically forced me to tell her what happened at Jamal's house.

"Hey Jas, you think Cesar will be mad at me and Jamal?" I questioned as I stuffed my other clothes in my bag. "He shouldn't. I mean don't he and Mons get it on every now and then?" I nodded in response.

"Well then, that'd be hypocritical of him."

"That's the thing. He's a huge hypocrite sometimes." I sighed. "Listen, he doesn't control you, neither does Oscar. So relax. What's the worst they can do?" Jasmine thought about it then gasped. "Oscar would kill him, Cesar probably snitch to Oscar anyways." I told her.

"I totally just thought of that. I'm sorry." Jasmine apologized. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No need. It's not like I was a virgin in the first place." I laughed off causing her to look at me with a serious face. "Don't say it like that. Did you even tell Jamal the deal?"

I took my phone from the bed and shook my head. "Shouldn't you?"

I nodded, knowing that I should but how? "I don't know how I'd tell him. Be like oh yeah I didn't get jumped into the gang but insteaaad-"

"No! Just be calm with it. You know how he is. Also, you know you don't have anything right?" Jasmine checked. "Yeah. Trust me when I had the time I went to a doctor to make sure I was all good." I reassured.

"Good. You should tell him soon." Jasmine advised. "Of course I should."

| TIME SKIP |

"Let me introduce you to the artist formerly known as Lil Ricky, currently known as Father Goose. When he's not launching gangs, he's launching the careers of privileged preteens. Exhibit A." Jamal went through the slideshow.

We watched the Lunch Money video. "If Exhibit A isn't convincing enough, I give you Exhibit B." Jamal pressed the space key showing us new videos of Father Goose rapping.

"He can hide his face but not he can't hide his busted ass flows. See Addendum A and Exhibit B Lil Ricky's mixtape." Jamal put on music through a stereo.

"Okay, you win. You're the leader. Now take us to the promised land." Jasmine admitted. "We trust you." Cesar added. "Meh."

"So what's next, fearless leader? Do we call Rose?" Monse asked. "Rose's been protecting Lil Ricky all these years so there's no way she'd hook us up with him," Jamal informed us.

"Luckily, as usual, I'm way ahead of you losers. Exhibit C Father Goose's record label. We set up a meeting, snap a pic as proof of life, send said proof to Cuchillos, who can take it from there. Here we go." Jamal searched up the place and the number then called it.

"Hi, this is Jamal Turner calling for Father Goose. I'm a producer." He changed his voice on the phone as everyone impatiently watched.

"Yep, I'm calling to set up a meeting. I just need five minutes with the Goose. He'll know what it's about. Fantastic. Appreciate you, ma." Jamal hung up.

"Yeah, that's not gonna work."

"Damn it." I sighed. For a few hours we all but mostly me and Jasmine snacked while thinking of ideas we can do to get to Father Goose.

"What if we track him down through his artists?" Jasmine suggested. "That sounds easy." I added with my mouth full of chips.

"There are no bad ideas in brainstorming, except that one." Jamal criticized causing Jasmine to sit back. "Can't we just Google a picture and send it to Cuchillos?" Cesar asked.

"That's cheap as fuck. Cuchillos is a rich lady gang boss. She doesn't deserve just a Google pic and to be honest she might not even believe us." I verbalized.

Cesar just looked at me with an annoyed look to which I looked at him with an unbothered expression and looked away.

"If we wanna see his face, we gotta get face to face." Jamal told him.

I tapped Jasmine to get her attention and then tapped to my phone as Jamal kept talking.

JASMINE

JASMINE
Hm

ME
I think I might punch him.

JASMINE
Who

ME
You know who.
The one with no sense
of style next to you.

JASMINE
Don't talk about Monse like that
she's trying

ME
I WAS TALKING
ABOUT CESAR!
I SAID HIM! 😭😭

"Jasmine, Y/n unless you are looking for something please refrain from using your phone." Jamal looked at me causing me to look down and nod quickly. "My bad." I uttered.

Jasmine went with Monse and Ruby with Geny to help with groceries leaving me, Cesar, and Jamal alone. Cesar glared at me and I returned the glare back and rolled my eyes.

I still felt his eyes on me while I stared at the ground as if he was trying to get me to say something or read me or something.

CESAR

ME
Stop looking at me

CESAR
Wow

I turned off my phone. "I found him!" Everyone came back to sit down. "I figured out how we're gonna get him-" Ruby's mom came in.

"Get him those donations he needs to feed those hungry orphans in Botswana." Jamal lied as Geny left.

"Okay, check it out. We're gonna track Father Goose down through one of his artists."

"Is that what I just said?" Jasmine asked. "I'm a benevolent leader so I'll share the credit."

"Mmmm." Jamal showed us his phone.

"Hey, Riches' Bitches, it's me. Ainsley Riches. We're on day two of three of the Lunchy Money remix shoot. I can't say much but I can tell you it's going to be muy delicioso." The Lunch Money kid spoke on the phone.

"We need to get to that shoot."

"Except we don't know where the shoot is shooting."

"What was that Jamal? Ainsley tagged the location? Wow, so smart of you to notice." Jasmine sarcastically told him. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Thank you. If there are ever any co-leadership opportunities consider yourself considered." Jamal assured Jasmine. "There's no way we're gonna be able to just walk on set."

| TIME SKIP |

We walked into the set easily. "Never underestimate the I-don't-give-a-shit-itude of part-time security guards." Jamal told us.

"Hi, I'm working background as an extra. Where am I supposed to go?" A lady asked us as we tried to stay cool. "Uh.." The woman walked off.

"So, what's the plan?" Monse asked Jamal. "The plan is to find Father Goose and he's waddling around here somewhere, and we can't all be wandering around so stay put." Jamal ordered. "And do what?"

"What that girl did. Be clueless. Y/n follow me." Jamal grabbed my head and pulled me with him. We found a lady who looked like an assistant.

"Where can we find Father Goose?" Jamal asked. "And you are?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm his assistant."

Jamal and I looked at each other then back at her. "We are-" Jamal started then we both ran off. The assistant chased us until we got a room.

I saw a little girl and I gasped. "You better have my red bull!" Ainsley demanded. "O. M. F. G. Emphasis on the F." Jamal said as we walked over.

"Yo, huge fan." He told her. "Oh my god." I facepalmed myself . "Don't care. Where's my bull bitch?"

"Rude ass punk." I said still a little out of breath. "I don't know."

"Then why are you two breathing my air. I'm calling security." Ainsley went to grab the phone.

"No, no, no, no. We belong here. I'm Swaggy J, and she's-" Jamal looked at me then my outfit. "Lil Pinky. We have the biggest song on Sound-tok-ify. You haven't heard it?"

Jamal fibbed. "Cookie. Cookie. Cookie. Yeah, Father Goose invited us to freshen up this dusty ass track." Jamal told her. "You mean to add two splashes of color to the video, diversity hire?" Jamal gasped.

"Who the fuck is this little bitch talking to?" I asked Jamal who just stood quiet and shrugged. "Do you even know the dance affirmative action?"

"Bitch we are rappers. We don't dance." Ainsley got up. "Bitch you both do now. I'm gonna have Father Goose make you." We sat on the couch.

"Fine, make him make me you little cultural appropriator. I dare you." Jamal argued. "Dare me? What are you a kid?"

"I double-dog dare you." Jamal said, making me chuckle a little. "Eff it's too much work and I like her. And I'm hungry." Ainsley gestured to me. "Let's hit up crafty."

"Yeah, let's ask crafty where Father Goose is."

"What? You mean where the food is?"

"Yeah. That's exactly what he meant." I told her while looking at Jamal to not seem suspicious.

"Maybe they'll have some cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie." She danced. Me and Jamal just stared at her. "Your song?"

"Right! We didn't recognize it coming from your mouth without Auto-Tune." Jamal said. "You both are kinda dickbags." I shrugged.

"Mmmm," Jamal responded. "And I like it." She got up.

Me and Jamal both took out our phones. Jamal let the group know we are making our way.

Me, Jamal, and Ainsley walked around waiting for the others to text back. "I can't believe our tourage hasn't texted us back yet. We are on the clock." Jamal complained as he stared at his phone.

"Right." I rolled my eyes. "You two need to 'Thank U, Next' their asses. Fire them." Ainsley advised. "We can't, they are our friends."

"And one's my brother." I added. "That's why you don't hire friends and family in your glam squad." I looked down at the snacks and started grabbing some. "Who are you?"

"Yeah, who are you?" The assistant came up and gave Ainsley a red bull. "Who told you to talk fugly?" The girl took the drink. "I asked for blueberry bitch!" She threw the red bull.

"Damn." I whispered to myself.

"Why are you still standing here? Swaggy J and Lil Pinky don't need no looky-loos. Quit being so thirsty."

"Yeah, we are the ones who are thirsty. Go get that RB and while you're at it get me a Cactus Cooler and a gingerbread latte." Jamal demanded. I just watched and laughed. "Uh...well, those are actually seasonal drinks."

"Well 'tis the season for Swaggy J not giving a shit." He clapped. "Be gone with ya!" The woman went off. "I think you're my spirit animal." Jamal got a text.

"That your side piece?" Ainsley asked. "Side piece?" I asked and went over.

"No, my ex-main piece. She's my main piece." Jamal pointed to me.

"I'm all about my purpose these days. Gotta keep my head in the game and eyes on the prize. If you're not laser-focused on getting that paper you'll miss the opportunity when it's right in front of you." Jamal ranted.

I looked at my phone again to still no reply but a missed call from Baker's Field. "I was right hm?" I muttered and turned off my phone.

Jamal and I got seats and a guy put white tape with our names on it on the chairs. "Yo, it's spelled with a Y as in why can't you spell!" Jamal shouted as I sat down.

"Ooh." Ainsley and Jamal high five causing me to giggle. "Should I redo it?" Ainsley got up and took the tag off. "Fix. This. Shit." She put the tape on his mouth and dismissed him.

"No one questions you. Why? I feel like everybody in my life questions me. Even when they say they aren't questioning me, they say it in the form of a question." Jamal turned to me. "Nobody questions you either." He told me. I snickered.

"I'm not a questionable person." I answered. "I don't let anyone question me." A lady sat a chair that said Father Goose on it next to me causing both me and Jamal to look at it.

"Holy shit. Father Goose will be here soon."

"Yeah."

"I can't believe I'm gonna see him." Jamal gasped. "You need to CTFD and stop freaking out over a crusty ass producer."

"It's not him, it's me. This is all coming to an end, but I don't want it to end. How do I hold on to my 15 minutes of power? I mean fame." Jamal asked her. "Make it more than 15 minutes." I suggested.

"Well, my plan is to ride this Lunch Money chain till I'm 18. Then I'll release a sex tape, go on Dancing With The Stars, judge DWTS, be on Celebrity Rehab, be back on DWTS then I'll retire and get a turtle." Ainsley explained. "Girl what?" I questioned. "What about college?"

"I don't need to go to college. I'm in Mensa." She replied. "Okay, what if I don't want to retire? Solving mysteries is my life." Ainsley scrunched her face.

"And music. But what happens if there are no more mysteries to solve? And songs and shit." The assistant came and gave them their drinks. "I am so over her. Maybe I'll get her fired tonight."

"What? Why?" Jamal asked her. "Because I can. I don't give a damn if she's my sister. You wanna know how to hold on to your power? Crush anyone who can take you down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.9K 23
"En un mundo lleno de Santos, ella era una Diabla." @ariyella Bigdickdiaz™
746K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
2.4M 53.3K 188
where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best believe i own the stupid ideas i write in...
73.6K 3.7K 85
how we came to be | ❝ you were nothing I ever expected, but ended up being everything I ever wanted ❞ This is the story of how Monse and Latrelle cam...