My Favorite Stranger

Από smooonie

She's got the looks, the money, and the recognition, but she's missing one thing. On the outside, Mya Stone h... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
"Valentine's Day"

11

9.7K 388 144
Από smooonie

Mya slowly opened her eyes to a dimming room. The sunset casting a warm glow among the walls. Shadows getting darker.

Jessie's arm was still wrapped tightly around her stomach under the sheets, confirming that the woman was in fact, still in bed with her. That was a small and pleasant surprise on its own.

She smiled while closing her eyes, taking a deep breath, and placing her hand on Jessie's forearm. Jessie's breath skimmed her neck with rhythm, the pair of breasts behind a sports bra pressed against her shoulder blades and strong thighs locked under hers.

They were completely entangled, Mya swimming in the serene moment. This was probably the best sleep she's had since forever.

She gently rubbed her thumb back on forth on Jessie's arm, clearing her throat quietly and wondering if they were going to stay like this for the rest of the night. Mya surely wouldn't mind it.

Whenever Tristan spent the night at her place, they'd wake up in similar positions. Mya didn't feel a thing when thinking about him at the moment but was puzzled as to why he asked her to go out tonight.

Did he have no respect for her wishes? Despite the fact that he practically begged her to get a move on with her life? It was pathetic and manipulative at best and it wasn't surprising. That's just who Tristan was.

It's not like she would've said yes anyway even if she didn't have plans with Jessie. Mya no longer wanted to sabotage herself. It was bad enough she swept a legion of insecurities under the rug and refused to come face to face with them.

Jessie groaned softly, her hand turning flat on Mya's stomach. Mya opened her eyes and knew the woman was waking up now. The serenity she was floating in would end soon and be replaced with something else just as good, she was sure.

Jessie placed a sleepy kiss on the curve of Mya's neck. Mya smiled and squeezed the forearm, letting Jessie know that she was awake too.

Jessie hummed softly, her voice sleep husky. "Look at this. I get to wake up snuggling Mya Stone."

Mya chuckled. "That's really not special, trust me."

"You keep saying that and to be honest, I don't believe you."

"To each their own opinion," Mya muttered with a smile while closing her eyes again. "I'm not a movie star."

Jessie kissed Mya's shoulder, pushing down the sheets to Mya's waist. "But you look like one."

Mya's smile grew wider, the compliment and the kissing revving her arousal. Mya enjoyed intimacy like this — the nonsexual intimacy that was eventually going to turn sexual. She let Jessie keep going, littering kisses across her shoulder blades and the base of her neck.

Jessie smoothly unhooked Mya's bra, running her hand along Mya's spine. Mya bit her lip and sighed quietly, loving the new freedom of her chest, but anticipating Jessie's next cheeky move.

"Someone woke up on the right side of the bed," Mya teased lightly.

Jessie chuckled darkly, her hand caressing Mya's stomach. "Mmm ... I sport morning wood often." Mya laughed at that.

I should've known.

"You seem like the type," Mya replied, glancing down at Jessie's hand steadily dropping lower and lower down her stomach.

"Is that a bad thing?" Jessie muttered against the top of Mya's shoulder.

Jessie's fingers reached the hem of Mya's thong. Mya breathed deeply, those very fingertips leaving trails of fire all the way down to her vagina. Jessie slipped her hand under the thin cloth, feeling the soft and smooth skin of Mya's mound.

Mya let a whimper escape her lips, leaning her head into the pillow she was laying on even more. Jessie took her hand out between Mya's legs, grabbing the back of Mya's thigh and pushing her leg out from the sheet.

Mya slid her hand under her pillow and adjusted her body, getting comfortable. Jessie's hand slid from the back of Mya's bent knee all the way to Mya's middle, softly caressing what she could. Mya bit her bottom lip, squeezing her eyes shut.

Jessie moved the sheet off Mya completely, now pushing the thin strap of Mya's bra down the woman's shoulder, allowing Mya to pull it off completely and toss it somewhere across the room.

"You're infinitely good at this," Mya said with a smirk.

Jessie smiled, pressing her face into Mya's neck, her response came out muffled. "And you're infinitely sexy."

Mya was going to say something back, but Jessie's teeth sank directly into her neck and her warm hand was back inside her thong again, swiping her fingers over her clit and it caused her to gasp instead.

Jessie's hand flattened, making soft circles on Mya's now wanting sex. Mya clutched her pillow, her body already letting her know that it wanted more. More of whatever Jessie wanted to give her this early evening.

Jessie kissed and bit whatever skin she could while getting Mya worked up. It wasn't until Jessie pulled away from her suddenly that she could finally get a hold of her spinning head. The lack of body heat now made her feel strange and when she went to turn around to see where Jessie went, Jessie told her not to.

"Not yet!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Okay, okay," Mya responded, confused as to why Jessie didn't want her to see her. Mya could hear the unzipping of a backpack and figured Jessie may have been putting clothes on — or something of that nature.

Jessie was back on the bed after a minute or two and Mya's face turned red when she felt something hard and thick resting against her backside.

Oh

"I thought you'd like this since you're straight and all," Jessie whispered in Mya's ear.

Mya smirked, thinking about how Jessie must've had this planned for a little while. "I think you just want to fuck me."

Jessie took the flesh-colored extension and gently slapped it against a cheek. Mya grinned, taking a small peak with her head turned over her shoulder slightly, not wanting to admit she wanted to be used and abused right about now.

"Who wouldn't want to fuck you," Jessie remarked while pulling Mya's thong over to the side. Mya knew how wet she was just from the teasing and rubbing. She was more than ready to feel the stretch of the toy Jessie had strapped to her pelvis.

She enjoyed penetration and she was curious how much different it'd be without worrying about the risk of getting pregnant and even more so with how Jessie was going to handle her.

Mya was roused with excitement now. Jessie wet the member generously and lined it up with Mya's entrance, not quite pushing in yet. Jessie grabbed the back of Mya's bent knee, lifting her leg a few inches in the air. Mya knew she had to do the rest, stretching her hand down to grip the toy and sheathing just the tip of it inside herself.

Jessie went the full distance, pushing in slowly, the savage stretch rippling through the rest of Mya's body as it sunk in halfway.

"Jessie," Mya exhaled.

"I'll go slow," Jessie said softly. One slow thrust and all of the silk-ish flesh like length was stuffed inside Mya. "Tell me if it's too much."

Mya took deep breaths, feeling her walls form a mold around the toy. She nodded, letting Jessie know she'd tell her. Mya was surprised by how lifelike it felt and briefly wondered how much this ran Jessie for.

Jessie continued to hold Mya's leg up, slowly gyrating her pelvis back and forth. Mya's hand under her pillow clutched the sheet, her teeth gritting together, and her eyebrows drawing up. The thought was gone and all of her focus went into what she was feeling.

Slight pain morphed into pleasure instantly and Mya was steadily climbing her way to cloud nine. Her nipples became stiff and Jessie's open-mouthed kisses on her shoulder and neck were rousing her even more.

Mya moaned quietly, the toy becoming slick and easier to push inside. Jessie kept a gentle pace, clearly not wanting to be too rough with her partner and focusing on making it easier.

Jessie began to pant lightly as the momentum grew steady, her breaths in Mya's ear. Mya's vocal cords loosened and so did every muscle in her body. She whimpered when the head of the dildo scraped against that spot and she clenched tight, listening to Jessie, feeling her close and on top of her skin.

"Fuck," Jessie whispered.

Mya turned her head over her shoulder, her mouth hoping to catch Jessie's lips. Jessie smirked and took Mya's offering, kissing her as best as she could while she continued pushing deeply inside of Mya.

Mya bit Jessie's lip, whimpering and holding on for dear life. Every thrust was reaching further and further inside, poking her stomach and reaching spots Tristan and any other man never reached before.

Mya's teeth released Jessie's bottom lip to moan directly into the other woman's mouth. Jessie could taste the marvelous sound, wanting to draw more out of Mya.

"You're so fucking sexy," Jessie rasped, her fingers digging to Mya's thigh harder and deeper than ever.

Jessie slowed down momentarily, enough to pull out and roll Mya forward onto her stomach. Mya was dazed, her body rumbling under her skin while she breathed deeply. Right now the only thing she wanted was to cum and she wanted Jessie to be the reason.

Before she could get on all fours, Jessie pressed her palm between her shoulder blades, holding her down.

"Arch," Jessie commanded. Mya did as she was told, loving the way Jessie was so dominant naturally.

Jessie's hand moved off of Mya's back. Mya closed her eyes, waiting for Jessie to continue where they originally left off, but Mya gasped in fear and surprise, her eyes shooting open when Jessie's hot tongue slid directly over a place no one's ever bothered with before.

"Jessie!"

"Sorry, sorry," Jessie laughed. "I couldn't help it, it just looks so good."

Mya's cheeks tinted over red. She couldn't believe Jessie did that. "Do you ... like that?"

Jessie stretched over the questioning and vulnerable woman, kissing her shoulder and then the side of her face. She muttered, "I do. I take it you don't?"

"Um, I mean I've never ... had that done to me."

"Maybe for another time then?" Jessie's voice filled with hope and curiosity.

Mya bit her lip, thinking about how she showered quite often. It was also always waxed. She's heard of people indulging in the other, but it's never appealed to her — but maybe it's because no one's ever asked or brought the idea up.

It shouldn't be too bad if I take a shower beforehand ...

"Definitely another time."

Jessie seemed more than happy with that answer, going back to her position before.

Mya took a deep breath, Jessie's hands firmly grasping each cheek. Jessie leaned over and placed a small kiss on Mya's right buttock.

"Your skin is like silk," Jessie muttered, kissing up toward the arch in Mya's back.

Mya hummed appreciatively. At least someone admired her skincare and overall physical wellness. The gentle ministrations came to an end when Mya relaxed to allow the broad tip to pass through.

The position they were in wasn't the most romantic or dignifying, but Mya loved this position. She believed her orgasms came easier this way and being at the mercy of Jessie's hunger made it even more electrifying.

Mya closed her eyes, the toy being buried inside of her inch by inch, the stretch becoming familiar to her body again. One of Jessie's hands pressed between her shoulder blades, continuing to hold her down as her hips began to work to and fro.

Mya moaned softly, beyond happy with what was currently happening. She was filled completely with no room left for anything else. The weight on top of her back was reassuring and each time Jessie bottomed out and pushed back in she let out a sharp breath.

Jessie caressed a cheek, rubbing it and gripping it here and there. Mya noticed the other woman was making soft noises herself. Jessie moved her hand off of Mya's back and gripped the voluptuous hips before her to plunge deeper.

"Fuck," Mya rasped, her fingers digging into the mattress below her.

She could barely hear Jessie's voice when she realized the woman was speaking. Suddenly Jessie's hand wrapped around the back of her neck and half of her face submerged into the bed, Mya gasping as she tried to prepare herself to be fucked into oblivion. She didn't want to able to walk properly for the rest of the night.  

The pace was brutal once Jessie got adjusted. Mya thought she was being ripped apart, her body already beginning to spasm and her heart ready to burst. She could hear and feel Jessie's entire pelvis slamming into her backside, the hand at her neck squeezing.

Mya tried her best to control her moans, not wanting to lose all control, but it was proving hard when Jessie was giving her hell. The darker woman grunted and moaned herself, which Mya found intoxicating. The sounds of Mya's own sex made a blush spread across her face. Drool began to slip from the corner of her lips as she lost the strength in her jaw to keep it shut.

"Let me hear you," Jessie commanded, removing her hand from Mya's neck and leaning in close to Mya's face as she began dropping her hips erratically, the length piercing Mya. "Don't be shy my sweet."

Mya could somewhat see the darker woman hovering just centimeters above her from the corner of her eye. Jessie's harsh breaths rolled off of Mya's cheekbone. "Podría tenerte para siempre."

Oh, fuck — she speaks a different language?

Jessie continued to muse in her native tongue, the accent thick and rich, sending Mya clean off her own edge. Mya didn't understand a lick of what the woman was saying, but she didn't want her to stop. The damsel in the best kind of distress couldn't hold back anymore.

Mya screamed, incoherent, her eyes rolling back into what she thought was heaven, and finally surrendering to the thunderous and staggering first orgasm of the early evening. Mya shook the hardest she's ever shook, her mind drawing blanks and her lungs desperate for air. Her body zipped and zapped in what felt like a million different directions.

She was somewhat aware that Jessie slowly came to a halt, cradling her as best as she could while whispering in English. Mya could feel sweat — not knowing if it was hers or Jessie's bodily fluid, but she didn't care.

Jessie's hand gently slid through Mya's hair as Mya continued to take large amounts of air into her lungs, trying to allow her body to synchronize.

"Was that too much?" Jessie asked softly.

Mya finally smiled, breathing through her nose, her hair disheveled and her eyes still closed. "No."

Jessie chuckled, "You're definitely going to be a little sore tomorrow."

"Good," Mya replied, thinking about how the soreness will serve as a pleasant reminder for the rest of her days at Santa Praiser.

"Especially cause I'm not finished with you," Jessie whispered while kissing Mya's temple.

Mya opened her eyes, using her arm to push Jessie away for a few moments so she could turn on her back. Mya quickly wiped the corner of her mouth, Jessie's hips dropping between Mya's legs.

She slowly lowered her body on top of Mya's, Mya's hands grabbing her face and pulling her in for a much-needed thank you kiss.

"You didn't tell me you spoke another language," Mya said plaintively.

"You never asked," Jessie smirked. "It's just Spanish."

"I assume you speak it with your family?"

Jessie nodded, "I do."

"That's extremely sexy."

Jessie bared her sharp canines in a grin. Mya smiled and placed a soft kiss on Jessie's chin dimple. "Now I'm curious to know what else you're hiding."

Jessie took Mya's hand, bringing it to her lips and kissing Mya's fingers. "A secret for a secret, Ms. Stone?"

Mya looked into Jessie's eyes and something deep within her heart shook. She quickly ignored it, blaming it on the sex haze.

Mya didn't have anyone to share secrets with anymore, not that she really had any, to begin with. People didn't allow her the luxury.

She considered herself to be an open book, except when it came down to discuss how she's changed and how love traumatized her while birthing her abandonment issues — about how suddenly she didn't want to leave Santa Praiser if it meant leaving Jessie.

Could she be honest about that with Jessie?

"They're yours to keep," Mya muttered, not entirely confident, but it was more than enough for Jessie to drop her hand and kiss her lips.

Jessie kissed her sweetly, the energy between both women shifting from brutish to gentle. The toy rested on top of her mound, her sex reminding her that she wasn't quite done yet.

Mya slid her hands into Jessie's damp hair, pulling at the roots to communicate she wanted to pick up where they left off. Jessie received the message loud and clear, throwing a hand down to retrieve the dildo and line it up with Mya's wanting entrance.

Jessie pushed in slowly, Mya staring down her body and Jessie's, watching it for herself. Jessie rested her forehead against Mya's and sighed softly, her hand landing beside Mya's body.

Mya continued to hold onto Jessie's roots, watching the covered pelvis move forward and back. Mya moaned quietly, the rhythm of self-indulgence still dominant at the front of her mind. Mya's legs rose and tied around Jessie's waist.

Mya's eyes were already rolling back again, each stroke massaging her inner walls perfectly. Jessie lowered herself on top of Mya, catching the next moan directly into her mouth.

Jessie kissed Mya as best as she possibly could while Mya began to unravel again. Mya's hips churning to meet every thrust and extend the sweet pleasure. Both tongues became tangled in a passionate and messy kiss, Jessie maintaining the swing of her hips.

Mya became aware of the rattling headboard, not caring if anyone in the room beside them could hear it. Jessie's pace began picking up again, the length inside of Mya pounding and catching at the spot in her front wall.

Mya's grip on Jessie's hair loosened and she knew things were about to get wild for her. There was a sharp tingling at the base of her spine that was shooting to her legs and the very bones of her feet. It made her toes curl and her limbs weak.

Jessie slammed into Mya's middle, the slapping sounds growing louder than ever before. Mya's moans grew high in pitch and dominated the air. She didn't care to hold them back anymore, she couldn't. She wanted to let Jessie know how amazing she was doing.

How good she felt for the first time since Tristan broke her down into several tiny worthless pieces. How she grew oddly comfortable with Jessie even though she was technically a stranger. How much she was beginning to want more — the truth ready to burst out of her being.

"Fuck," Jessie grunted. Mya's hedonistic cries of joy loud in her ears.

Mya dug her nails into Jessie's back, not caring how rough she was being. She was so, so, so close to exploding. Everything Jessie had been doing — everything that has been done — it was something out of a dream. No one person was allowed to be this right in everything they did.

Why was she so good at sex and making a woman feel desired?

Mya's soul was aflame and she burned brightly under Jessie's body. The darker hips plowing into her, moving like a piston. Mya held on for her life, tears clouding her vision and when she shut them tightly they slid down past her temples.

She came, brutally and unchained, her voice raucous and hoarse. Jessie planted her steaming body on Mya's, keeping the woman in place and helping her ride it out, Mya holding onto Jessie's back.

"Shh, shh," Jessie whispered while kissing Mya's face softly. "I've got you."

Mya realized she was actually crying amidst her climax. She didn't know what to think about it at the moment and assumed it wasn't very good for Jessie's ego to see her crying through an orgasm. She kept her eyes shut, but there was no hiding it. Jessie was already swiping away the tears silently.

"I'm sorry," Mya breathed, opening her eyes to Jessie's. "I—"

"Shhh ..." Jessie gently pecked Mya's swollen lips. "You're fine. Everything is fine. Everything is okay. I'm right here."

Mya closed her eyes again and cupped Jessie's face, their foreheads pressed together. And at the moment where all things were buzzing yet calm and hushed, Mya truly accepted the fact that everything was fine with Jessie right there.

❚ ❚ ❚

The wind blew several loose strands of Mya's hair to the side. Her hair was up in a high bun and the white hotel robe tied close to her naked body. She stood on the balcony, finally putting the view to use. She held a warm mug of tea in her hands as she stared out into the distance, the buildings far off resembling only faded shapes shrouded in darkness or blimps of light.

Everything in her mind became cluttered and it's not like she wasn't used to it, but it was a different kind of clutter this time.

She was the right amount of sore she was probably going to feel, her inner thighs feeling a bit overstretched and her vagina still somewhat stimulated and adjusting to emptiness.

After the mixed emotions from her sex with Jessie just an hour ago that painted the mood for the rest of the night, Mya came out to the balcony, fresh out of the shower, stuck in fretful disarray of contemplation.

The door behind her slid open and a robed Jessie stood next to her, elbows on the black railing as she mimicked Mya, looking out into the night.

They didn't speak right away. Mya didn't even bother looking over at the woman in fear of feeling embarrassed and foolish all over again. She tried to remain cool in Jessie's presence, but she knew what was coming. They couldn't stay quiet forever.

She couldn't avoid this forever.

"Are you okay?" Jessie asked softly.

Mya nodded, remaining silent. She didn't have anything to say, nothing she could say to explain what the hell happened an hour ago. What's been happening since they met.

"You gonna forget me when you leave back home next week?"

Mya blinked, turning her head to Jessie's side profile. The jet black hair dancing in the soft wind. Jessie met Mya's gaze.

"I'm not going to forget you," Mya said finally. "I ... can't forget you."

Jessie didn't say anything, but her eyebrow went up a few centimeters. It appeared the woman forgot she said such a thing in the first place, but she responded nonetheless, which Mya hoped was the truth.

"I'm not going to forget you either."

"Jessie?"

"Hm?"

"What do you want?"

"What do I want?" Jessie repeated.

Mya nodded.

"In what context?"

"Life," Mya said.

"Hmm ... I think I want what a lot of people want. To move into a nice place, be successful in my career, have good friends ... to fall in love."

To fall in love ...

"Have you ever been in love before?" Mya asked, maybe a bit too eagerly for her own liking.

Jessie nodded. "Once. I was in my late teens ... she uh, ended up moving across the state to some university. You know how that goes."

Mya frowned, "You didn't try to make it work?"

Jessie shook her head. "We wanted different things. It hurt like a bitch, but I ended up moving on within the first year of college anyway. What about you?"

"I ... fell for someone pretty hard, yes. They didn't quite catch me though, but ... what was moving on like for you?" Mya asked, gripping her mug tighter.

Jessie briefly scratched her chin. "Hm ... it was weird. Not having her by my side anymore. There was a long adjustment period. I wasn't too angry or sad. I accepted it pretty quick. But you know some people move on fast ... others don't. Some people find new love immediately, some people bury themselves so far deep they don't experience love for a long time."

Mya's heart thumped just a little harder when Jessie said her last sentence.

"I'm starting to think I never knew what love was," Mya admitted.

The corner of Jessie's lips twitched upward just a smidgen. "Me too."

"The first time you kissed me, I—" Mya paused for a moment, recalling that night. She didn't know why all of this was coming out now, but she tried to see the bright side of being honest. "I didn't know what I was expecting. I didn't think I would like it that much."

Jessie smirked, "Are you saying you thought I was a bad kisser, Mya Stone?"

Mya finally cracked a small smile, the other woman's playfulness soothing her. "I just ... never thought kissing another woman would be so ... lethal."

Jessie slid closer, looking out and then looking back at Mya with her classic smirk still on her face. Mya waited for the woman's response, but instead, Jessie leaned in and Mya was given a slow and drawn out kiss that almost made her drop her mug.

Jessie pulled away slowly but remained especially close to Mya's face. "Enough about me and my amazing kissing. Tell me what you want."

Mya chuckled, feeling her heart in her throat. What did she really want? In the heat of most moments, it was easy to say crazy things, but Mya knew the heat of their moment was over and she still didn't want to leave Jessie. She still wanted more — whatever that meant. Whatever that was.

"I want ..." Mya watched Jessie's eyes focus on her. "To love as I've never loved before. To share everything I have with someone ... to build with someone. To be cherished and made love to. I want to do the same for someone else."

Mya waited for Jessie to say something, but the taller woman nodded in understanding instead. Mya took a small breath. "And I don't think I want to leave ... if you're not coming with me."

Jessie's eyes widened. Mya took her bottom lip between her teeth, nipping at it nervously. She knew she had to explain herself further, but simply didn't know how without sounding desperate or crazy.

"Mya ..."

Mya held onto her mug like it was the last thing in the world, the warmth long gone. She wasn't ready to get rejected for the second time. Hell, she wasn't even ready to do this all over again. She quickly looked away, not wanting Jessie to see the tears in her eyes.

"Mya,"

"No, it's okay. I'm stupid, that was stupid. I shouldn't have said that — I'm sorry, just forget it—"

"I want to leave with you too."

Mya stopped, slowly turning her head back to Jessie to make sure she heard the woman correctly. Jessie looked as serious as ever.

"You're probably the best thing to happen to me in a while," Jessie admitted. "But there are things going on in my life that I — I don't trust anyone. All of this — it wasn't supposed to get like this. I hope ... you understand."

Mya didn't know what part of what Jessie said to pick at first. She was relieved that Jessie was feeling the same way, but still, it was different. And whatever Jessie has gone through — or whatever she was going through — it was obviously doing a number on her.

"Your intentions were to have sex with me and leave, wasn't it?" Mya said. "Don't lie to me. Please."

Jessie sighed and nodded. "Yes, I just wanted to have sex with you, but ..."

"Then why did you leave a note?"

"I don't know," Jessie shrugged. "I had a lot of fun with you, you're a beautiful fresh soul, I ... I wanted to be selfish for once. I'm sorry."

Mya shook her head. "Obviously it didn't really matter in the end."

"That and ... well you said you don't like women," Jessie added. "I'm not sure if that's changed, but ..."

Mya smiled a little. "You've made a change alright."

Jessie laughed, brushing her hand through her hair. "Sorry."

"No you're not," Mya remarked lightly.

Jessie turned back to the railing, her head hanging lower than usual. Mya could sense the girl was in distress and Mya didn't know how to navigate this. Jessie's previous words made it seem like she wasn't going to open up any more than she already has.

"I heard you crying last night," Mya said softly.

Jessie directed her eyes back at Mya, looking a little embarrassed. "Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"I don't care about being woken up, Jessie."

"It was nothing," Jessie said quickly. "Don't worry about it, alright?"

Mya frowned. "If there's anything I can do to help—"

"You can't help. No one can."

Mya didn't say anything back. It was clear she struck a nerve and the last thing she wanted to do was make Jessie start putting up an even bigger wall. Mya cleared her throat, taking a sip of her cold tea and grimacing to herself.

What was the point of telling the truth if nothing would change?

"Look," Jessie spoke quietly. Her tone heavy, "It's just better if I don't involve anyone in my problems. I'm sure you have enough shit on your plate."

"You can talk to me, Jessie," Mya responded softly. "You're not alone."

"Been doing everything alone since I can remember," Jessie muttered. "Nothin' I'm not used to after all this time."

Mya knew she was seeing a side of Jessie that many people probably haven't seen. Ever since they met a few days ago, Jessie had always been in high spirits. She was vulnerable right now and Mya had never been so compelled to do something, anything. The woman was being so hard on herself, Mya couldn't make an accurate guess as to what was going on.

It was definitely family-related and there was no way Mya could step into something like that. It wasn't her place. So maybe, by default, she couldn't help and that very reality was hard to grasp.

Jessie sighed softly. "I don't know about you, but ... I'm hungry."

Mya cleared her throat, remembering they hadn't ordered any dinner yet. "Take out somewhere or room service?"

"Whatever you want."

Mya nodded, turning around and quickly sliding the door to step back into the suite. She placed her mug down on a nightstand and looked back at the troubled woman standing outside on the balcony.

What am I going to do with you?

There was no telling how the rest of the night was going to play out after their conversation. Mya admitted her feelings were growing and that didn't even make any sense to her.

What am I going to do with myself?

Maybe ignoring the note would've been a better idea.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

At Your Service [⚢︎] Από DeFuta23

Εφηβική Φαντασία

153K 7.2K 37
Ginny is a Graduating Senior in College, majoring in Crime Investigation in X University. During her last year, there's been a sudden change. a new t...
'Date, Me.' Από S Nuna

Πνευματική

1.3K 168 14
This is not a fantasy, this is the reality. Surfing in the dating world, giving love to different people, I forgot there's one person that deserves i...
1.8K 104 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
1M 39.7K 61
After disappearing for the rest of her senior year, Nova is an enigma most people don't want to mess with. She thought she could come back to school...